Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by marco76ers on 12 Mar 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I love these, two hard chiselled bodies with skimpy posing suits all oiled up. Amazing. Would love to know how they get on and not get aroused by each other’s bodies. I would be rock hard looking to lick my partners body all the time.

I once talked to a female bodybuilder here (who used to do couples contests) and she told me that because of the dehydration it becomes almost impossible to have any kind of sexual excitement during a competition. She joked saying that she could walk around naked in backstage that nothing would happen (aldso mentioning the respect and friendship that exists). I doubt whether this is true or not, even more here in Brazil, where most of the girls wear thong suits, and we all know once in a while some male athletes tend to have boners while posing.

Anyway, I think it´s the most artistic part of bodybuilding to have a couple performing a routine together. Gladly it is coming back at major federations.
  • #32 by marco76ers on 29 Mar 2021
  • Mixed pairs form the Wabba World 2018

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #33 by Momol on 21 Feb 2024
  • My Favorites
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #34 by Bellz on 28 Feb 2024
  • Without a doubt my favourite kind of bodybuilding competition

I love when they move together, flex and hold their poses...it looks sexy and stunning!
Pages:
Actions