Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Bigger-is-better on 16 Aug 2023
  • Here is a Compilation of Clips during a whole Year! Jana is always in Shape!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G2tLLq2A0VY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G2tLLq2A0VY</a>
  • #2 by Female Bodybuilding on 16 Aug 2023
  • To book a Session Please use her e Mail:
    bodybuilderin@web.de
    Please book early, because usually she is Good booked
    And Please dont forget to write the Town you want to book in the Subjekt

Welcome back Chris. Miss you man, you were away for long years.

Chris is husband & manager of Jana. If you have any questions about Jana, you may ask Chris.
  • #3 by Bigger-is-better on 16 Aug 2023
  • No!!! Dont ask me 😀😁
    I only do the Shootings
    If you have questions ask Jana
  • #4 by Bigger-is-better on 16 Aug 2023
  • I am whether her husband (Jana is Not married), nor her Manager (Why would she Need a Manager?)
    I do the Shootings and her Rippedprincess.com Website
    Only Fans, and insta**** she does herself
  • #5 by Female Bodybuilding on 16 Aug 2023
  • I am whether her husband (Jana is Not married), nor her Manager (Why would she Need a Manager?)
    I do the Shootings and her Rippedprincess.com Website
    Only Fans, and inst@gram she does herself

• #6 by ji_scott on 17 Aug 2023
  • She has created an entry on the new site Bad Kitty.  Her travel schedule isn't there yet.

https://www.badkity.com/profile/ripped-princess-hungary-692
  • #7 by sony7380 on 19 Aug 2023
  • So is Chris joining Jana in her tours? 
  • #8 by clay99 on 19 Aug 2023

He’s her bodyguard
  • #9 by clay99 on 19 Aug 2023

He’s her bodyguard

Another of your uneducated guesses.

It was a joke, lighten up.

On another note Chris' videos are bland and boring. Annoying background music. 
  • #10 by Bigger-is-better on 20 Aug 2023
  • Sure...the Musik is a generated Licence free music...i wouldnt pay the fee to use real music !
    Do you know how much it costs to use music legal????
  • #11 by clay99 on 23 Aug 2023
  • Sure...the Musik is a generated Licence free music...i wouldnt pay the fee to use real music !
    Do you know how much it costs to use music legal????

She doesn’t need any music. Better off with her speaking directly to the camera -comparing herself, bragging/boasting about much bigger/stronger she is.

Her posing videos are boring and with the annoying royalty free music played in the background it’s even more irritating.
  • #12 by Bigger-is-better on 23 Aug 2023
  • I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
    I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???
  • #13 by clay99 on 23 Aug 2023
  • I dont know what is going on in the Head of People blaming the music of fbb Clips...if you dont like turn Off the Sound and Play your own music...or Import the Clip in a Video Editor and Change the Sound...its quicker done than writing a bashing Post....
    I am Sure you didnt understand the Post before about License..maybe because you never did something by yourself ???

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube’s policy.

You don’t understand what I said. She doesn’t need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose
  • #14 by Bigger-is-better on 23 Aug 2023

I have created YouTube channels, created videos in tel he past I understand YouTube’s policy.

You don’t understand what I said. She doesn’t need any music. She can use her own voice. She can speak to the camera and pose

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    YOUTUBE 😁😁😁
    I give a fuck about that stupid cencor App
    ..i dont create Videos for that...i make Videos for the Website!!
    Sure, Clips for YouTube are boring, just because nothing allowed there...Jana just got a Age Restrict on her YouTube even all Dressed up there 😁😁
    If you only know her YouTube, Sure, thats boring 😁😁 but then thats your Problem, for (I think) 20 Dollars you can Download thousands of her Clips from her Website
  • #15 by clay99 on 23 Aug 2023

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    YOUTUBE 😁😁😁
    I give a fuck about that stupid cencor App
    ..i dont create Videos for that...i make Videos for the Website!!
    Sure, Clips for YouTube are boring, just because nothing allowed there...Jana just got a Age Restrict on her YouTube even all Dressed up there 😁😁
    If you only know her YouTube, Sure, thats boring 😁😁 but then thats your Problem, for (I think) 20 Dollars you can Download thousands of her Clips from her Website

Her video clips in general (website/clips4/YouTube) are boring. I have seen your website it’s very old and outdated.
Pages:
Actions