Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by solitariodude on 19 Apr 2010
  • Thanks for continuing! Keeping up with a great story. More K on the way ;D
    • solitariodude
  • #32 by solitariodude on 19 Apr 2010
  • K to Sonja as well for the erotic pics!
    • solitariodude
  • #33 by spoonmaster on 20 Apr 2010
  • ^-^ Reserved for Mod use
  • #34 by spoonmaster on 20 Apr 2010
  • #35 by spoonmaster on 21 Apr 2010
  • #36 by spoonmaster on 22 Apr 2010
  • #37 by spoonmaster on 26 Apr 2010
  • All right, unfortunately, the next two parts aren't going to be illustrated either.  But fear not.  I already have a couple illustrations for the next chapter, which I'll hopefully be able to get out next week.  Enjoy.

Chapter 3c:

Randolf slowly opened his eyes.  Damn Jen was a good fuck.  She was still sitting on top of him, finally slipping off his cock.  She looked so damned good, so beautiful.  She was smiling at him, the kind of smile that someone gives you when they know something you don’t.

She grabbed him by the wrists and pulled him to his feet.  Did that seem too easy for her?  Randolf shook his head.  He was being ridiculous.  It was just a dream.

“Did you like that, Bud?”  She had her hands clasped in front of her, swaying back and forth like a little girl.

“Like it?  You were amazing!  Best damned sex I ever had.”  He meant it.  She really was something.

Jen beamed at the compliment.  Then she grabbed Randolf by the wrists and dragged him back over to the table they had just arm-wrestled at.  “Come here, Bud.  We’re gonna do a little experiment.”

It wasn’t what she said as much as how she said it that made Randolf feel a little uneasy.  Again, it was as if she knew something he didn’t.  She took one of the chairs at the table and set her arm for an arm wrestle.  “Didn’t we just do this?”

Her smile went from knowing to conniving.  “Awww, what’s wrong?  Aren’t afraid of a little girl are you?”

Images of last night flashed through Randolf’s head, images of Jen lifting a 315lb barbell like it was made of paper.  But that had to be a dream!  That kind of thing simply wasn’t real.  She was just trying to psych him out, playing mind games.  Well, Jen was about to learn that you just can’t play mind games with a drunk!

“All right missy, you want yourself another whopping, I’ll be happy to oblige.”  Randolf sat down and grabbed Jen’s hand in his.  She put up a pretty damn good fight just a while ago, so he prepared himself for a battle.  He still had the edge in experience.  If he could just get a good jump on her, this round should end much the same as last round did.

“You say go, big boy.”  Jen was really having fun with this.  Randolf almost hesitated, but in allowing him to start, she gave him just the advantage he needed.

“All right, ready?  One, two, three, GO!”  This time, Randolf started just before he said go, to get the upper hand.  This should wipe the smirk off her face.  Like last time, his priority was to establish position, so instead of pushing against her, he tried to roll her wrist so that he would once again have the superior position.

Only this time it didn’t work.  He wasn’t able to budge her wrist at all.  She was ready for it and had braced herself against it.  Well, so much for strategy.  All that was left was to muscle down her arm the old fashioned way.  Except he wasn’t able to do that either!  Pushing with all his might, he wasn’t able to move her arm, not a single inch.  Oh god, it was happening again!  This wasn’t possible!

“What’s a matter babe, having a little problem?”  Jen’s voice betrayed no strain what so ever.  To hear her talk, you’d think they were doing nothing more than holding hands.  “Oh that’s right, last time you had our wrists turned, like this.”  Suddenly, Randolf’s wrist was in the Toproll position.  He was so stunned he almost stopped pushing.  He hadn’t been trying for that.  That could only mean that Jen had turned their wrists so that he had the superior position.  “There, see if that helps.”

Randolf was stunned.  She had just given him a clear advantage!  He leaned his body weight into her arm, adding his mass to his leverage advantage.  Before that had been enough, but this time was different.  He still couldn’t move her arm.  Hell he couldn’t even budge it.  It was like arm wrestling a fucking statue!

She giggled!  While he was pouring all his effort into the struggle, she was apparently not even trying!  It happened again!  How was she doing this?

“Still nothing, huh?”  He could tell she was mocking him, there wasn’t a damned thing he could do about it.  “Let’s see if this helps.” 

Suddenly her arm was moving again.  This time it was going down toward the table.  Randolf was sure it had nothing to do with his pushes.  Her arm went down until her knuckles were barely more than an inch from the counter top, and then it stopped.  Once again turning into an immovable statue.  “All right, there you go.  Now you just got to get my little girl arm just one more inch.  You think your big manly muscles are up to the task?”

Apparently not!  Randolf huffed and puffed for all he was worth, using every trick and technique he could think of.  None of it had any effect what so ever on Jen’s super strong arm.  She just giggled away like she was having the time of her life. 

“Fuck it!”  Randolf thought.  He brought his other arm up and added it to the struggle.  It made no difference.  He moved his body so that his entire weight was over top of her one arm.  She had absolutely no leverage to support his 230lbs in the position her arm was in.  The only muscle she could bring into play was basically the forearm of her one hand.  It was more than enough!  She handled his weight like he was made of helium. 

Randolf was at a loss.  He bounced up and down a couple of times on her arm, just to make it move, just a bit.  It was worthless.  His efforts just made her laugh harder.

Then he was moving.  Not down, but up, straight up!  The whole of his body weight was centered right above her hand, a hand that was lifting his 230lbs with apparent ease.  Randolf watched in awe as he rose higher and higher over the table.  This couldn’t be real, but it was.  She was holding him high above her head now, with the strength of just one arm.  And judging by the smile on her adorable face, not having any trouble doing it. 

“Sorry, Bud, but I’m afraid my little arm is just a little bit stronger than yours.”  She lowered him down to her shoulder, and then pressed him back up again.  She repeated the lift; over and over, pressing him like he was weightless.  “Don’t you think?”

“I’m dreaming!”  He didn’t believe he was, but he was in shock, and his brain simply wasn’t working.

Jen giggled.  “You think so, huh.”  Randolf felt himself being twisted around, still hovering over her head.  “Well, let’s make it a good dream then, shall we?” 

Randolf felt himself being lowered again, though this time, as he reached her shoulder, he felt his cock slide into her mouth.  He hadn’t even realized he was hard again until that moment.  Now all he could focus on was the incredible sensation his cock was feeling.  Using the power of her single arm, she lifted him in and out of her mouth, faster and faster, giving him an amazing blowjob.  It wasn’t long at all before Randolf had too much.  Steamy hot cum exploded from his cock.  Jen swallowed every single drop.

“Hehehe.”  Jen was giggling like a schoolgirl, she was having the time of her life.  “Damn Bud, you’re just too damn light.”  She continued pressing Randolf over her head like it was nothing.  She certainly didn’t seem to be trying.  “Let’s see if there’s anything in here that might be a little more challenging.”

She carried him over to one of the leg press stations and sat him down on the bench.  “You stay right there for a second while I load her up.”

Randolf watched with growing awe as Jen gathered huge discs from around the gym and loaded them onto the leg press machine.  He kept thinking that she was done loading the machine up, but she kept going out for more and more plates.  Soon the thing was ridiculously packed with weights.  Randolf didn’t bother counting, but he knew the thing could hold up to 1500lbs, and it sure looked loaded up.  There weren’t a whole lot of guys who could leg press so much weight, Randolf had a feeling Jen would be able to handle it quite easily.

Once it appeared she was finally done, Randolf started to rise up off the seat, so Jen could take her place, but before he could get out, she put her hands on his chest and pushed him back down into the seat.

“Don’t you want to sit down?”  Randolf was a little confused.

“No sweetie, you just go ahead and make yourself comfortable.”

Randolf had no idea what was going on.  “But you just put all this weight on the machine, you have to sit here if you want to lift it.”

Jen fixed him with a sexy grin.  “I have to sit there if I wanted to lift it with my legs.”  She moved around to the far end of the machine.  Randolf could see her under the sled between his legs.  She crouched down, and grabbed a crossbar near the bottom of the machine. 

“No Fucking Way!”  There was no way she was going to do what it looked like she was going to do.

“Yes Fucking Way.”  With a wink Jen stood up.  The entire machine tilted backwards as the side Jen was holding was lifted from the ground.  Randolf’s jaw hit his chest.  Benching 315lbs was one thing, but this was something else entirely.  Not only did she just dead lift all 1500lbs she had just loaded on the machine, but the machine itself weighed more than 400lbs, and Randolf sitting on it weighed 230lbs himself.  It totaled more than a ton!  Yet she held the weight calmly at her waist with a huge smile on her face.  Of course she wasn’t lifting the full ton, the side of the machine Randolf was sitting over still rested on the ground, but it really didn’t matter.  Even if she was only lifting half as much weight it would still be a startling show of strength, especially from a girl who barely weight 100lbs herself.

But she wasn’t done yet.  With a cute little grunt, she curled the weight up to her chest!  Curled the weight!  Dead lifting that much was an impossible feat, curling it?  Her strength simply defied logic.  The machine continued to tilt back even further as Jen continued lifting upward.  Using nothing but the strength of her arms, Jen pressed the 2000+lb weight up over her head!  Randolf was now leaning so far back he had to grab onto the handlebars to keep from falling out of the machine.

Then Jen was moving.  The machine tilted further and further over as Jen moved under the machine towards its center.  Randolf almost thought she was trying to tip the whole thing over, then suddenly the back end of the machine was thrust up into the air until it was once more even with the front, except now the machine was hovering 6’ above the floor, the entire 2100lbs now being supported by the girl’s impossibly powerful arms.

“There.”  Jen’s voice held only the slightest amount of strain.  “Now maybe I can get a decent workout.”  The leg press machine was lowered down to Jen’s shoulders, and then pressed skyward.  Rep after rep Jen performed, using a ton to do shoulder presses.  She managed 25 reps before beginning to tire.  “Don’t want to over do it.”  She said as she lowered the weight back down to the ground.  “I don’t have a spotter.”

Randolf had to laugh at that.  She’d need a crane to spot her lifting that much weight.

“So what do you think?”  With the machine now firmly back on terra firma, Jen treated him to a double bicep pose.  Her arms were nice and toned, but amazingly slim for someone who just lifted so much weight.

“I think I’m in heaven.”

Jen smiled.  “So do I.”  She lowered herself back on to him and began kissing him again.  Randolf had a feeling this was going to be a long night.  He hoped it was, he didn’t ever want it to end.

• #38 by spoonmaster on 26 Apr 2010
  • Chapter 3d:

“Hi, is Jen here?”  Jim was so shy it was delicious.

“No I’m sorry Jimmy, she’s been out all day.”  God he was so damned adorable, Mary wanted to just gobble him up.  Unfortunately, he was barely even looking at her, he kept glancing past her, looking into the room.  “But I’m expecting her back any moment, do you want to come in and wait?”  Truth be told, Mary had no idea where Jen was, or when she was coming back, or what Jim wanted with her for that matter, but she figured alone in their room would be as good a time as ever to flirt.

“Umm, OK.”  Mary ushered Jim into the room before he could change his mind and closed the door behind them.  She led him over to the bed and sat him down on it.  Then she sat next to him.  Mary wasn’t expecting Jim, and she wasn’t exactly dressed to impress.  She had on a loose fitting sweatshirt and some tiny gym shorts on.  Not that Mary normally needed to be wearing anything particularly sexy to get a guy’s attention.  Even the loose fitting sweatshirt was pulled tight over Mary’s impressive bosom, and that was more than most guys needed to hit on her.  But Jim Beam apparently wasn’t most guys.  He barely glanced at Mary.  Instead, all his attention seemed to be on a bunch of weights in the corner of the room that Jen used to workout with.  What was wrong with her?

Normally, Mary would try a subtle approach to let a guy know she was interested, but subtle didn’t work very well when the guy wouldn’t even look at you.  When that was the case, it was a good idea to give him a reason not to take his eyes off of you.  “So Jim, I think I need a man’s opinion.  I just bought a new sports bra to workout in.”  Mary unzipped her sweatshirt and took it off.  She was wearing a white sports bra underneath.  The thing was ultra low cut, showing oceans of amazing cleavage.  “So do you think this looks good on me?”  She stuck her chest out for maximum effect.

Jim glanced over at her, his eyes landing squarely on her tits.  Mary smiled, sure she was about to reel in her prey, but then something impossible happened.  He just glanced at her tits for the briefest of seconds and then turned his attention back to the weights!  What the fuck was going on?  She should have had to pry his eyes away from that breathtaking landscape, but Jim Beam seemed somehow uninterested.  How the hell was this possible!

Mary was seriously considering whipping out Jim’s cock right there and giving him the blowjob of his life, cause if that didn’t work, then the guy was gay, when the door opened and Jen walked in with a huge smile on her face.  “Oh, Mary, you won’t believe what happened to me today.”  Even Jen’s eyes were drawn to Mary’s cleavage.  What the hell was wrong with Jim?

Jim jumped up off the bed and looked at Jen like his favorite celebrity just walked in.  He stared at her with big ole puppy eyes that Mary thought was adorable.  “Uh, hi, Jen, how um, how are you doing?”  He sounded so cute, so shy.  Hell he was even blushing.  It was almost like he was…

…Love struck!  The sudden realization was almost like a slap in the face.  He was in love with Jen!  How the hell had that happened?  Not that it that was hard to believe, Jen was certainly cute.  She was kind of small, but had a nice tight, toned body, a cute face, and she certainly knew how to turn a guy on.  But while Jen was beautiful, Mary was gorgeous, and there just weren’t many men that would pick a Porsche over a Ferrari.  There had to be something else, but Mary for the life of her couldn’t figure it out.

Whatever it was, Jen certainly seemed oblivious.  She showed Jim the same indifference that Jim showed Mary.   Jim actually looked hurt when Jen barely spared him a nod before turning her attention back to her roommate.  Mary could sympathize with how he felt, she was feeling the exact same thing.

Jen was oblivious to what was going on.  Clearly she had something else on her mind.  “I figured it out, Mary.”  Jen was giddy with excitement, like she just got a new boyfriend or something.

“Figured what out?”  Mary had no idea what she was babbling about.

Jen was acting like she had the biggest damn secret in the world.  “You know, what we were talking about this morning.”

Mary had to search her memory for a moment before she finally remembered their weird conversation that morning.  Something about being strong, Mary really didn’t remember, she had a lot on her mind.  “Yeah I think so.”

“You know, about being strong?”  Jim made a strange sound, which caught Jen’s attention.  She looked at him; Mary had made guys blush like that many times before, but had never seen Jen do it.  “Maybe a little demonstration is in order.  And I think Jim here is just the guy I need to help me out.”

Jim gulped so loud Mary could hear it.  “He… help you.  How?”

Jen sauntered over to Jim; his face was getting even redder.  “Well, first thing I need you to do is take these off.”  Jen reached down and undid Jim’s belt buckle.  Jim was stunned at this turn of events.  He grabbed Jen’s wrists and tried to stop her, but it was like a toddler against an adult for all the good it was doing.

It was Mary’s turn to gasp when Jen ripped open his shorts and slid them down to his ankles.  What the hell was she doing?  Jim’s boxers were next.  Mary was about to say something when her voice caught in her throat.  My oh my, Jim was pretty well hung for a small guy.  Mary’s mind wondered, thinking of how that big cock would feel inside of her. 

Jen just glanced down with an appraising look.  “There we go.  Now, lets see if we can’t get a rise out of you.”  She reached up and grabbed Jim’s shirt in her hands.  Jim might have been scrawny for a guy, but at 5’7 he still towered over Jen’s 5’1”.  Then he got taller, and taller and taller!  Mary didn’t understand what was going on for a second, and then she realized that Jen was lifting him!  Sure he was only 135lbs, but she doubted she knew many guys who could lift a guy up off his feet like that, with the strength of just their arms, and she had dated some pretty beefy football players.  And yet Jen was doing just that.  The muscles on her arms bulged with effort as she held them almost straight up.  Jim’s feet were dangling up around her knees, a foot off the ground.  Mary remembered Jen lifting that heavy barbell this morning and remembered being impressed, but this was far more impressive.  She had never seen a woman overpower a guy like that before.  And from the look on her face, she wasn’t having all that much trouble doing it.

The effect the lift had on Jim was even more surprising.  You’d think a guy would be upset, or mad, or frightened about being woman handled like that.  Guys always wanted to be the strong ones.  But Jim’s reaction couldn’t be different.  He didn’t look down at Jen with fear; he looked at her with awe, and even lust.  Not only that, his cock had sprung up like a tent pole.  God damned, it was big flaccid; erect, it was huge!  Then it dawned on her, he liked being lifted.  To look at his cock he really liked being lifted.  And suddenly, Mary knew what Jen had that she didn’t, strength, a lot of strength, and Jim couldn’t get enough of it.  Mary had always been athletic, and pretty strong for a girl, but she figured she could work out for years and never be strong enough to do that.  Maybe Jim would never love her.  The thought almost made her cry.

Jen wasn’t done though.  Satisfied with the effect she was having on Jim, she tossed him onto the bed and then took off her own shorts. 

Now wait just a damned minute!  She can’t do that!  But what was Mary going to do?  Tell her she couldn’t fuck the man she loved, the man that didn’t love her back, the man who would never love her back.  Jen had no idea how Mary felt about Jim.  Mary was terrified to tell anyone there was a guy out there she was head over heals for that didn’t care whether or not she existed.  So she couldn’t really be all that mad at Jen, god knows Mary fucked some guys that Jen had a thing for.  But she couldn’t help but to feel jealous as Jen mounted her dream man and fucked his brains out.  Mary had no earthly reason why Jen would do this in front of her.  Her brain was telling her she should leave them alone, who would want to watch this.  But there was another part of her that made her stay.  Jen wouldn’t just have sex with a guy in front of her; it wasn’t like Mary needed a lesson.  Something was going on, and that something kept Mary rooted to her seat.

It didn’t take long.  The whole ordeal was too much for Jim to handle and he orgasmed before too long.  Mary was actually impressed with his stamina.  She had guys who were as turned on as Jim cum a lot faster than that.  More surprising was that Jen also appeared to orgasm.  Mary wasn’t sure if she’d ever orgasmed so fast in her life.  For a second she thought Jen had been faking, but then she looked at her.  She looked different.  Nothing definite, or easy to pick out, but she looked more vibrant, almost like she was glowing.

Jen gave Mary a triumphant look as she slid off of Jim.  Mary was still unsure where this was going, but she was actually starting to get excited.  Her heart was racing in her chest.  Jen picked Jim up off the bed, cradling him in her arms.  Jim was spent.  He just got a taste of his wildest fantasy, and he certainly seemed to love it.

Jen carried Jim over to Mary, and put him down on her lap.  Mary grabbed Jim and held him tight against her.  Now it was her turn to feel the heat of passion stirring in her loins.  For weeks she had wanted to hold Jim.  This wasn’t exactly the circumstance she’d dreamed of, but it felt good nonetheless.

Jen was looking down at her, her face beaming.  “Now this is what I wanted to show you this morning.”  Jen reached down between Mary’s legs.  For a second, Mary wasn’t sure Jen wasn’t going to fondle her, but instead she grabbed the chair between her legs.  Mary barely had a second to wonder what Jen was doing before she felt the chair lift into the air.

“Holy Shit!”  Mary yelled out as her diminutive roommate lifted the combined weight of her and Jim in the air with just one arm.  Unlike before, where Mary could see Jen straining to lift Jim alone, Jen seemed to handle the 270+lbs of weight with absolute ease. 

“So what do you think?”  Jen asked, all smiles.

Mary didn’t know what to think.  She was in shear disbelief.  This kind of thing only happened in stories; it couldn’t be real.  Yet hear she was, hovering high above the ground, being supported by the single arm of her impossibly powerful roommate.  Jen was giggling in delight.  Jim let out a moan.  Mary pried her attention away from her super roommate to look at the love of her life, and then she let out a moan of her own.  Jim, who she thought was spent, was once more hard as a post, again looking at Jen with lust in his eyes.   Jesus, what the hell was she going to do to get him to love her?  She almost cried.
  • #39 by Jeremy Lightning on 26 Apr 2010
  • Hey man, great chapters! I don't miss Sonja's pictures, and that's really no offense intended towards her, but it's because you paint these scenes so greatly with your words, that we don't really need pictures. Again, I'm not telling Sonja to stop drawing, because her pictures are excellent, but your writing is just as excellent. k+!
  • #40 by spoonmaster on 28 Apr 2010
  • #41 by spoonmaster on 29 Apr 2010
  • #42 by spoonmaster on 01 May 2010
  • #43 by spoonmaster on 02 May 2010
  • Wow! Sweet writing man, I hope you continue on Best Birthday Ever, but I also hope you make time for Power of Sex, I just love the idea of a tiny little girl doing feats of strength that only the biggest, strongest of men could.

Not gonna be an update here this week.  I haven't been able to get a hold of Sonja for awhile.  I'm gonna give it another week before forging ahead.
  • #44 by spoonmaster on 04 May 2010
  •  ^-^ Reserved for Mod use
  • #45 by spoonmaster on 04 May 2010
  •  ^-^ Reserved for Mod use
Pages:
Actions