Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581041 Posts in 74116 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 06:31:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013  (Read 74457 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Second Place! 2013
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2013, 06:21:31 pm »
A couple of days later, Cleo finally managed to track down her target. Oddly enough, he was a regular at the gym Alice went to. She had worked out there with her too, but she had never met the guy. She walked in, her new workout clothes tight on her enormous form. The stares of the regulars were unsurprising. She could hear the women whisper behind her back and the men give her half-admiring, half-disgusted looks. The muscle-woman walked across the gym floor to find the man benching what looked like a warm-up weight to her. She waited until he had racked the barbell and asked:
"Are you Mike?"
"Who's asking?"
She bent down above him:
"Me. So, are you Mike?"
"What do you want?"
"Just a little question: Have you aggressed a young woman a couple of months ago? And don't lie to me, I can smell if someone does."
He stared at her. Cleo could sense that he was about to make a break for it, so she shot out her arm and grabbed him as he tried to get away. He struggled, but it was futile.
"I take that as a 'yes'. Thank you. Any words before I call the cops?"
"It wasn't my idea."
"It wasn't? Interesting. Whose was it?"
In this moment, the other thug turned up. He called her out, then went very quiet once he realised how enormous she was.
"I'll repeat my question." She lifted Mike off his feet with one hand. Her biceps strained a little, but nothing to write home about. "Whose wonderful idea was mugging me?"
"You?"
"Yes, me. Bad idea. Very bad idea."
"You've changed."
Cleo was now really getting annoyed by this idiot.
"Whose idea was it? Tell me, or else ..."
"It was Alice Brewer's. Don't hurt me, please."
Cleo's face went stern. Somehow, things made a lot more sense now. Maybe she should call Rich and ask him for details.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2013, 10:11:56 am »
Rich was lying on his bed, enjoying Jamal's tongue on his cock. He closed his eyes and thought about Cleo. Somehow, the girl had spoiled him. He sighed. Jamal stopped for a second and asked:
"Say, what's up? You're not really there, are you?"
More sighing.
"Is there anything on your mind, dear?"
With a big sigh, Rich shrugged and said:
"I'm sorry. It's just that there's been so much trouble lately. You know, Alice."
Jamal gave him a knowing nod. Alice was the bane of anybody near her. Sometimes he wondered how Rob managed to stay with her. He was straight, so his cock did most of the thinking for him, sure, but her ambition was truly annoying.
"What happened?"
The muscular dark man moved up and laid down next to his mate. He began stroking Rich's dick, once again grinning at the stupid pun.
"Well, she forced me into something. I hate it when this happens."
"I know. Remember when she made me smuggle the Chinese 'roids in my butt."
Rich snorted:
"She has her way with people. Why are we still spending time with her, again?"
"Well, she knows a lot of stuff about us we'd rather not have spilled in the open. Remember the Eid-party? If she hadn't found two girls to come with us, my mom would have killed me."
"Ah, yes, I remember."
"And when she's not being a jerk, she's cool."
"She also has these huge muscles. I like that in a woman."
Jamal frowned:
"There you are again, being all bisexual. Fucker."
"I'm sorry. It's just that ... I just like muscles. And women with muscles ... They're nice, aren't they?"
"I don't see the point. But tastes differ." Jamal thought for a while, then asked: "You're not fantasising about Alice while I'm trying to blow you, are you?"
"Me? No ..."
"Sure?"
"Not about Alice. I'd never."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2013, 11:28:16 am »
Just as Rich was about to relax again, the doorbell rang. Jamal mumbled:
"What is it? Can't a man do his thing?"
The bell rang again. And again. Then it just continued ringing. Jamal cursed:
"Fuck! What is this shit?"
Rich sighed and said:
"I'll get it. Relax and make yourself comfortable."
He got up, slipped his robe on and walked to the door, the bell still buzzing at full power. Why did people have to be so annoying? He looked through the peephole. Shit. Cleo. Her face came into full view as she squinted at the spyhole.
"Are you in there, Rich?"
He hesitated. Then he asked:
"What do you want?"
"I want to talk. Now."
"Now's bad. I'm busy."
"So am I. Open up or I'll bust the door in."
Rich tried to come up with an excuse when he suddenly saw the elderly Mrs. Diaz walk by. She asked Cleo:
"Young man, why do you have to make such a noise?"
"I want to talk to Rich. And I'm a woman."
"Oh, you are? Fine, then. What problem is there? Did Rich not call you back?"
"In a way, yes."
"Young men these days. They have no honour."
She knocked on the door.
"Rich, dear, could you open? There is a young woman in distress because of your despicable behaviour."
Rich breathed in deeply. Not this. Not now. He grudgingly opened the door and let her in. Mrs. Diaz frowned at him and shook her head.
"Rich, why can't you treat women with respect? All this macho posturing isn't good."
"I'll try, Mrs. Diaz."
"Don't try. Do."
"I will."
"Good then."
He shut the door behind Cleo and asked:
"What do you want?"
"Nice old lady, isn't she? Doesn't know either."
"I don't put it on my doormat, yes."
Jamal walked in. He looked at Cleo and whistled.
"Whoa. You really grew, girl."
Cleo's expression turned deadpan.
Rich asked:
"Coffee for everyone?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2013, 10:27:56 am »
"It's funny how the world is made for people who are much smaller than we are, isn't it?"
Jamal was just pouring his third cup and returned to the kitchen table. The poor thing felt ridiculously small amidst the huge people that sat around it. Oddly enough, Cleo's body was almost half as big again as the others, putting her way beyond heavy-weight bodybuilder level. She nodded:
"I'm going to get custom furniture when all this is over. I know a nice carpenter who does things just like you want them."
"So you're done growing?" Rich asked, a little disappointed. Jamal sneered at his tone. Cleo answered:
"I'm not sure. Maybe ..."
She could see a glimmer of hope in his eyes. Men. On the other hand, she had to admit that sitting in a small kitchen with two massive hunks had its perks. Too bad they were gay. Or at least bisexual. Maybe she should try one of these threesomes people always talked about on TV. After all, now that her reputation was seriously ruined, she could at least enjoy it.
Clearing up the thing with Alice had helped too. Understanding how she had manipulated everybody to get what she wanted had really resolved a lot of tension. Somehow, she had to pay her back for all the chaos and pain she had caused. Something that really would make her think. She leaned forward, the table groaning from the weight she unloaded on it.
"So, do you guys have any idea how to get back at Alice?"

Laura was in the backstage room, getting her luscious muscles covered in that smelly brown paint that was one of the few downsides of the job. This and the scorching thirst. And the fact that the female heavyweights had been moved to the start of the show so as not to scare off the spectators. She sadly remembered the nineties, back when they had moved up from weight class to weight class, just like the guys. She had truly dominated the stage then. All the other "heavyweights" had just been either tall or just overweight. It had changed over time and so had she. She urged her coach to work faster. She still wanted to get another pump before the stage time. Not that her competition actually warranted it. Laura looked around. It was the same old, only Alice was missing. Poor Alice. Always losing out against her eighteen-inchers. You couldn't blame the kid for not trying, but it was not only about training, there was also a bit of luck in the genetic lottery. Alice had been lucky, but not as lucky as her.
Nia, the coach, patted her ripped pecs with her rubber-gloved hands.
"There you are. Dark as night and hot as coffee."
"Do you have any idea when Alice is going to show up? I want to crush her."
"I don't know. I haven't seen her yet. From what I heard, she really fucked up her conditioning. I guess she won't be there tonight."
"That's sad. I wanted to see her face when I show her these."
She flexed her biceps. With a horrible amount of training and some of the most precise drugs she had ever seen, she had managed to add a final inch to her arms. She was absolutely bulging with power now. She walked over stiffly to the exercise bands and started pumping up when she heard somebody come in.
Alice.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2013, 05:48:40 am »
Alice indeed.
Laura and the other competitors stared at the entering hulk. Laura was tall, Alice was taller. The huge woman stepped in. She looked down on her former humiliator and asked:
"Ready for a little competition?"
Laura stared at her and wondered how this could have happened. Alice had turned herself into a true mountain of muscle. She was dry as a desert, every fibre of her outrageous muscles visible. She had already put on her tan, her skin the colour of black beans. She had her hair styled into a glamorous wavy mane and wore a dark red posing suit that covered her crotch and her breastless, armour-plate-like pectorals. She added:
"I see you've worked out. Nice. Now your arms don't look all that skinny. Too bad I did my part too."
She lifted her enormous arm and flexed her left biceps. As she contracted it, the handball-sized muscle exploded into a sphere of veins and meat.
"Not bad, huh? I wonder whether they'll need a posedown this time."
Laura was speechless. Actually, her jaw was still hanging open and so were those of her fellow competitors. Just as she was about to say something, the stage manager popped in, ignoring the confused looks and said:
"Let's get going. On stage!"

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, let us begin with the titans of strength, the queens of power, the majestic ladies of muscle! Competing in the heavyweight division are these six elite women. Please put your hands together and greet them as the goddesses they are!"
The applause that followed was rather lukewarm. Most people came here to see the bikini and fitness competitors or the men. Of course, there were a few oddballs that cheered loudly, but you always had those. However, Laura was focused on going down fighting. Of course, she had no chance to defeat Alice on mass, or even on definition, but maybe her posing skills would save her. Who was she kidding? She was out. Unless the organisers came up with a new weight class for Alice alone, she stood no chance. Still, she put on a brave face. Years of experience as a gymnast kicked in and she smiled, smiled brightly against the pain and the hopelessness.
When Alice came on stage, the crowd went silent. Alice walked in, towering over the competition in every possible weight. Her smile was sincere and absolutely confident. As the athletes took up their positions, she could vaguely see the judges in the crowd. They were just as stunned as the rest of the spectators. After what seemed like an eternity, there came the first command.
"Face front, please."
They did as they were told. The programme went through quickly, Alice basking in the confused admiration of the crowd. She did her quarter turns, then did the mandatory poses. She vaguely remembered this working differently last time, but she didn't care. She just felt elated at her absolute dominance. Watching these weak creatures struggle with even coping with her tremendous power almost made her laugh out loud. She calmed herself and presented her enormous abdominals. The klingonifier had somehow allowed her to starve and dry herself to a level she had never even thought possible and she was as ripped as humanly possible. Eight-pack? More like ten-pack. After this, she'd have to ask the judges whether she could also compete against the guys. These runts wouldn't stand a chance either.
By the time she showed her double-biceps, the crowd was mesmerised and Alice was grinning widely. At the same time, her competitors' smiles had died.
She heard the judges talk amongst themselves, the mike still on:
"Should we even do a posedown?"
"Against whom?"
There was a bustle in the pit. The head judge asked:
"What's going on there? Security?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2013, 09:34:39 am »
"Quick, get the robe off!"
Cleo tried to get her arm out of the robe's sleeve, but instead got stuck with her bulging muscles. Rich mumbled:
"We should have just used a cape. Whose stupid idea was this anyway?"
Jamal was struggling with Cleo's wide back and said:
"Well, I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted, but I didn't have a cape and you should be happy we even got this robe. After all, your girlfriend is just a little over standard, if I may say so."
Cleo tried her best to help them, but the dark and the stickiness of the artificial tan made it all the more difficult. Also, jumping around in a bikini in front of so many people didn't sound too enticing either.
Above them, the judges called out for security. Cleo asked:
"Can't you just rip it off, then?"
"And what are you going to wear on your way back?"
"I don't know, just tear it. Who cares?"
The head judge asked:
"What are you up to?"
By now, the confusion had spread to the ranks and people were straining to see what the commotion was about. People took out their cell-phones and tried to shine some light on the happenings. Finally, Cleo said:
"Wait. I'll hold it this way and you just pull."
Jamal did as told and managed to free her. Rich took the other side and she was free.
Still a bit confused, Cleo clambered onstage. The spectators gasped. Clearly, this otherwise trivial competition was just getting spiced up. The challenger stood up, adjusted her super-brief bikini and stood in the bright light for a few confusing seconds. Alice stared at her.
"Cleo!"
She turned to her and said:
"Alice! You look good."
"What the fucking hell are you doing here?"
"Language. Rich told me there was a competition, so I thought I'd give you a challenge."
Alice suddenly realised that Cleo was, well, gigantic. Now easily surpassing the 6'4" mark, her body was easily bulkier than any perverted piece of art the internet would have come up with. Next to her, Alice somehow looked as if she was competing in bikini class herself.
The judges saw the opportunity and said:
"Posedown. Whatever. Just do a posedown."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2013, 09:58:32 am »
The following scuffle was astonishing to say the least. Rich and Jamal cheered for her, urging their pal Shawn to applaud and howl. Their enthusiasm somehow managed to infect the crowd which was rather overwhelmed by the sheer amount of muscle on stage.
Alice fought bravely against all odds. Using her experience, she switched poses quickly, pushing the bigger but more insecure opponent in the back and showing off her abs and her now gargantuan biceps. For a moment, she thought she had the crowd's admiration, but then she realised that Cleo was standing right behind her, echoing her pose and literally overshadowing her with her unbelievable arms.
Meanwhile, the other competitors shirked away. This was a battle of titans none of them wanted to become collateral damages in. Laura somehow realised that Alice's challenger had arms larger than her chest and simply wanted to give up. However, she saw Gail, one of the traditional fifth places just scramble to the front. With a "It's not about winning", the woman whose conditioning was always off and whose glutes could definitely stand a bit more work fell into a most-muscular pose, desperate to even try to make a difference.
Laura shrugged and threw herself into the competition, almost getting squished as the two hulks faced each other.
The crowd screamed and hollered, cheering the competitors. They probably ignored the finer points of the sport, but they liked to watch a good fight.
The whole bustle came to a head when Cleo and Alice stood face to face, both locked in most-muscular poses and flexing like there was no tomorrow. Alice's biceps, now fully pumped and ripped to shreds finally broke the forty-inch-limit, but Cleo just rolled her wrist and popped her arms to enormous, basket-ball-like proportions.
Pushing front to front, Alice growled through gritted teeth:
"You have no chance. I dominate you."
Cleo grinned and shot back:
"Oh no, you don't. I know all your lies and tricks. I know how you manipulated everybody around you. I'm not afraid of you anymore and I don't care about your petty intrigues."
"Really? Well, guess what, you've gone this far and now, look where it has brought you. You're a freak. You've done this to yourself over some pointless revenge. You threw away your life for nothing."
Cleo snorted with contempt.
"Whatever, woman." She turned to the judges and went through a wave of flexes until she stopped in a perfect pose.
"I want this and I only have to thank you for showing me what I actually wanted to be." She beamed at the bench and added: "And I'm better than you."
This was the moment when Alice snapped.
She was tired, she was hungry, she was thirsty and she was annoyed.

What followed was a stream of profanities followed by the desperate attempt to attack her challenger. While she was screaming and clawing at her bigger opponent, she somehow lost her footing and the pair came crashing down on the stage floor. As she was tearing at Cleo, she screamed and howled, trying to beat her down. Somewhere along her bout, something escaped her. "And I'll make you make more of that muscle drug stuff! I'm going to be the hulkiest monster on this fucking planet. I'm going to inject myself with all you got and then, I'm going to fucking tear you apart!"
When she realised what she just said, she went very quiet.

Mercilessly, the judges disqualified her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2013, 12:32:32 pm »
As Rob helped her into the car, Alice sobbed, snivveled and was a true picture of misery.
Cleo almost felt sorry for her. She turned to the other competitors who were enjoying their after-show snacks and looking blissfully at the long awaited food. Laura had the trophy tucked underneath her arm. First place from third position was quite okay. Gail smiled at the second place she had won by sheer ballsiness. Cleo sighed:
"Time to leave. I'm sorry for disrupting your contest, girls."
The group shook their heads. Laura said:
"Don't worry. It's all okay. Thank you for your intervention." She lowered her voice. "About the muscle drug Alice mentioned ... Could we have some?"
Cleo sighed. Why?

That evening, Jamal overcame his skepticism. Devil's Threesome. He grinned stupidly as Rich licked his balls. He smiled oddly as he boned his ass. He frowned a little as Cleo's enormous back shaded his cock as she blew him. Finally, they took her in the middle, gently working her until she relaxed enough to take his cock up her ass. Touching her back was like kneading the steely wings of the biggest guy he had ever seen. It was a weird thing to do, but he liked it nonetheless. Maybe this bisexual thing was more something about fucking people you liked to look at then just being strictly homo. On the other hand, kissing Rich was way more fun.
Cleo, on the other hand, was surprised by the sheer size the two guys brought and their funny little way of caressing each other and her. It wasn't strictly fifth wheel for her, but nice nonetheless. Also, finally ridding herself of Alice made her so much more relaxed.
Rich was in heaven, pure and simple.

The next morning, a broad-shouldered woman registered at the local university.
"So, what do you want to study?"
"A friend of mine, her name is Cleo, did some molecular biology. I'd like to do the same."
"Cleo? A short, nice girl, a little chubby? I know her."
"Well, maybe not too short, but yes. That's her. I'd like to take the same courses as her."
"You're a fan?"
"In a way. My name is Alice, Alice Brewer."

And that's all folks!  I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2013

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View