Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tsalem on 20 May 2024
  • Anyone with suggestions for freeware to fix problem video files?
  • #2 by Timmon on 22 May 2024
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Anyone with suggestions for freeware to fix problem video files?

Are you looking for a multi format fixing tool, or you just have one format (example MP4) to fix? A lot of "Free" fixing tools are specific to one format only . Also is there a particular problem or error you are getting?
    The free tools are usually quite restricted, and have a watermark applied unless you pay etc, but with a bit more info I can have a look for you.

Alternatively, If you have a particular file in mind and don't mind sharing, PM me with a link to a copy of your file and I'll have a look for you and let you know what freeware I find.
  • #3 by tsalem on 22 May 2024
  • Thanks for responding.  I'm just thinking in general about some videos that tend to flicker or don't seem to be playing correctly.  Nothing that I need right now but something I'd like to have available.
  • #4 by Timmon on 23 May 2024
  • I have used this in the past, but it has been a while since I have used it. Sometimes it is unsuccessful if files are badly damaged  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If your clip is not damaged but the flicker is caused by the source camera / poor exposure when the clip was taken, new software is appearing all the time to use AI to erase the flicker.

The best thing is to wait until you have a broken video and then research as there are always new sites coming on especially now as AI develops.

Or just Google when you need to.
Pages:
Actions