Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dis220 on 03 Jun 2022
  • Looking for recommendations in the Tampa area. Alex (from Session Girls) and Mighty Peanut (from wb270) look interesting, but I can’t find any reviews for either anywhere. Insights and other recommendations would be most appreciated, and feel free to message me, as well.
  • #2 by abracadabra on 03 Jun 2022
  • I haven't met her but I would look into Brain Beauty Brawn if I were in Tampa.
  • #3 by bruce321 on 03 Jun 2022
  • You're in striking distance of Orlando. Amazon Nikki might be in play.
  • #4 by dis220 on 03 Jun 2022
  • I can’t find anything on Brain Beauty Brawn…where can I contact her?
  • #5 by abracadabra on 03 Jun 2022
  • I can’t find anything on Brain Beauty Brawn…where can I contact her?

https://sessiongirls.com/brain_beauty_brawn/
  • #6 by HartfordWhalersFan on 04 Jun 2022
  • Session Girls provides more accurate information on the schedules of session wrestlers. I’m not sure if Mighty Peanut(WB270) is still offering sessions. Princess Onyx is a local session wrestler in Tampa. She is really skilled in scissors holds and rear naked chokes. Riot Starter is also located near St.Petersburg, Florida. St Pete is a bout 50 minutes from Tampa. Riot also likes scissors and chokes. Both beautiful, stunning ladies.
  • #7 by HectorTheInspector on 15 Jun 2022
  • I would highly recommend Muscle Vixen and she is located in the Tampa area.
    She is beautiful and is always in top shape. She does not disappoint.

https://sessiongirls.com/musclevixen/
  • #8 by ji_scott on 15 Jun 2022
  • I would highly recommend Muscle Vixen and she is located in the Tampa area.
    She is beautiful and is always in top shape. She does not disappoint.

https://sessiongirls.com/musclevixen/

I sessioned with her in Las Vegas a few years ago and agree, she's really good.
  • #9 by hwillish on 15 Jun 2022
  • Damn... got back from the Florida west coast about an hour south of Tampa in May.  She must have just moved north from south Florida and I am one sad puppy :'(  She doesn't travel much these days so all I have are some very fond memories...one of the all time greats!!!
  • #10 by Bulklover on 15 Jun 2022
  • Agree wholeheartedly regarding MV.  Miss her desperately.  "Wheeeeeeeeee!!"
  • #11 by abracadabra on 16 Jun 2022
  • Most likely have to take Brain Beauty Brawn off the list, looks like she turned her profile into webcam / phone stuff only (and cancelled her Seattle trip that was slotted for this weekend). Maybe an in-person client ruined it for her. Too bad, would have liked to meet her one day.
  • #12 by DCReviews on 16 Jun 2022
  • It’s definitely too bad that Jennifer Kennedy doesn’t seem to be doing sessions anymore.  But Florida always has women traveling there who will session. There are also a bunch of profiles from other sites that are more for adult fun with ladies from the Tampa Bay Area.
  • #13 by artax on 16 Jun 2022
  • Muscle vixen is great - didn’t realize she was still active- hasn’t toured recently
  • #14 by scissorfan on 06 Feb 2024
  • Hi

What are my options for sessions in Tampa, do you guys know which girls are currently doing sessions and that are active now? i would appreciate if you can list them so i could contact them.

Thanks
  • #15 by boyofwinter on 06 Feb 2024
  • I just met Milah Romanov, very underrated for scissors.
Pages:
Actions