Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by choo_1983 on 06 Feb 2017
  • Hey guys,
    Looks like the legendary Muscular Nika will be coming to Melbourne in March during Arnold's!!!! Woohoo!!!

This is amazing news!!!

http://www.wb270.com/eur/nika.htm

She seems to be in amazing shape according to her Insta.

Has anyone been in touch with her?

I'm absolutely thrilled! 

She's got an amazing physique!
  • #2 by autechre on 06 Feb 2017
  • thanks for the heads up! :)
  • #3 by pkjk14 on 08 Feb 2017
  • I've tried contacting her on her email, but still no response. I'll let you guys know when I do get a response. Anyone else had any luck?

Can someone pm me on who Nika is?
  • #4 by autechre on 08 Feb 2017
  • I emailed a couple days ago and nothing yet. Will wait & see.

Do a Google image search and you'll soon find out who she is ;) Incredible arms on her!
  • #5 by derekr on 10 Feb 2017
  • I emailed her a few days ago - still waiting for a response.

Anyone know what her rates are?
  • #6 by autechre on 11 Feb 2017
  • I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.
  • #7 by derekr on 13 Feb 2017
  • I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.
  • #8 by autechre on 13 Feb 2017

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1
  • #9 by derekr on 14 Feb 2017

Yep, same.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...
  • #10 by autechre on 14 Feb 2017

Yep, same.

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...

All good! :) I've had a few emails from her. Looking forward to seeing those massive biceps up close!
  • #11 by jackjeep2000 on 28 Feb 2017
  • does anybody know if she does lift & carry?
  • #12 by autechre on 28 Feb 2017
  • does anybody know if she does lift & carry?

you might want to check her wb270 page - the link is in the first post.
  • #13 by busthemus2003 on 02 May 2017
  • Did anyone have. A good session with her?
  • #14 by derekr on 03 May 2017
  • I saw Nika in Melbourne.  She was in great shape (obviously, as she was here for the comp).  She was very kind, not a clock watcher, and happy to have her muscles appreciated.  She was perhaps a little tired with jetlag, and she didn't offer any extras.  Perhaps debatable whether or not she was worth $400/hr.   I suspect she would have had me stay longer, but I had to go after about and hour and a quarter.

If you are expecting something like the Jana Linke-Sippl experience, you'll be disappointed, but it's still amazing to experience a body like Nika's.
  • #15 by busthemus2003 on 27 Oct 2018
  • Jen Abshire is interested in coming to Australia...please email her wonderwoman1177@gmail.com
Pages:
Actions