Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by boyofwinter on 17 Apr 2020
  • I have seen her 7-8 times and she is great. Very worried about seeing her in the near term because she hasn't stopped doing sessions during this virus shut down. Kinda irresponsible I my opinion
    We can shut down the forum, now I've read everything.
  • #62 by liftcarryfan1 on 18 Apr 2020
  • I have seen her 7-8 times and she is great. Very worried about seeing her in the near term because she hasn’t stopped doing sessions during this virus shut down. Kinda irresponsible I my opinion

7-8 times in a year that she been doing sessions?
  • #63 by lifted on 18 Apr 2020
  •  :-\
    I have seen her 7-8 times and she is great. Very worried about seeing her in the near term because she hasn’t stopped doing sessions during this virus shut down. Kinda irresponsible I my opinion

7-8 times in a year that she been doing sessions?

Yep. I live a hour away
  • #64 by lifted on 18 Apr 2020
  • I have seen her 7-8 times and she is great. Very worried about seeing her in the near term because she hasn't stopped doing sessions during this virus shut down. Kinda irresponsible I my opinion
    We can shut down the forum, now I've read everything.

Good for you
  • #65 by Dope1980 on 23 Apr 2020
  • What are her rates ? Are they affordable ?
  • #66 by liftcarryfan1 on 23 Apr 2020
  • What are her rates ? Are they affordable ?

Have you emailed her? That' should answer your question
  • #67 by Dope1980 on 23 Apr 2020
  • No i didnt email her. Whats her email bro.
  • #68 by Warhawk Overdrive on 23 Apr 2020
  • #69 by liftcarryfan1 on 24 Apr 2020
  • No i didnt email her. Whats her email bro.

She's on 2 websites bro.
  • #70 by Dope1980 on 26 Apr 2020
  • Is her IG page the other site.
  • #71 by HartfordWhalersFan on 13 Oct 2020
  • Has anyone sessioned with Pocahontas from Ohio? I’m skeptical about her appearance. She’s about 5’4” and 170 pounds. In some photos Pocahontas looks very masculine and in others very feminine. I’m thinking about scheduling a session with her, however I’m trying to find out if Pocahontas is transgender. I have no interest in wrestling a transgender person. 170 pounds seems like a lot weight on a person on 5’4”.
  • #72 by HartfordWhalersFan on 13 Oct 2020
  • I will admit when I’m wrong. I jumped to conclusions before searching the reviews on this site. Very good reviews for Pocahontas. Some of her photos from Session Girls had me fooled. I know Mercy, out of New York, is transgender and I’m sure some other transgender session girls are on the SG website.
  • #73 by boyofwinter on 13 Oct 2020
  • I don't get this at all, she's done videos, it couldn't be more obvious she is and always has been a girl. Mods should wipe this thread or at least attach it to other one.
  • #74 by lifted on 15 Oct 2020
  • Has anyone sessioned with Pocahontas from Ohio? I’m skeptical about her appearance. She’s about 5’4” and 170 pounds. In some photos Pocahontas looks very masculine and in others very feminine. I’m thinking about scheduling a session with her, however I’m trying to find out if Pocahontas is transgender. I have no interest in wrestling a transgender person. 170 pounds seems like a lot weight on a person on 5’4”.

She is definitely a woman. She has had a couple of surgeries since April so some muscle size was lost. Saw her last week and as of right now wrestling, lift and carry is not available until fully recovered.
  • #75 by royston27 on 16 Oct 2020
  • I can see where he is coming from, on some photos she does have a slightly masculine face and her nipples are male like, but she certainly rocks my boat.
Pages:
Actions