Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gordonlloyd on 01 Sep 2020
  • Stella Abataeva

HUGE !!!  Almost 19" arms !!

• #2 by stratos on 02 Sep 2020
  •  :bravo:
    Wow, she is a tank, any idea on how much she weighs and how tall she is?
  • #3 by luvhuge on 02 Sep 2020
  • a new beast has arrived!!!! Simply Huge
  • #4 by petitskinny on 02 Sep 2020
  • This girl is a dream ! Try to find on google, but no idea on how tall she is...I whish she could be over 6ft !
  • #5 by m100 on 02 Sep 2020
  • At first I was happy about finding another female mass monster...after taking a closer look at her pics I believe "she" is a either a "he" or a "transgender".

Could also be the Russian version of Paige DuMars.
  • #6 by gordonlloyd on 02 Sep 2020
  • At first I was happy about finding another female mass monster...after taking a closer look at her pics I believe "she" is a either a "he" or a "transgender".

I checked and she is female - she is listed on all of the international powerlifting sites as having won records in the female division
  • #7 by m100 on 02 Sep 2020

I checked and she is female - she is listed on all of the international powerlifting sites as having won records in the female division

Alright I see...then she's probably the russian Paige DuMars lol...consuming roids with side effects.
  • #8 by gordonlloyd on 03 Sep 2020
  • She is about 25 years old
    Weight- 212 lbs
    Squat  518.1   
    Bench  402.3   
    Deadlift 485
  • #9 by smithgpost on 06 Sep 2020
  • Gordon, I don’t know how you find these absolutely rare and stunning women but you outdid yourself again!

Love her massive size, power and these biceps that are just out of this world. She is truly the perfect woman!
  • #10 by MaxSideburns72 on 17 Sep 2020
  • She is about 25 years old
    Weight- 212 lbs
    Squat  518.1   
    Bench  402.3   
    Deadlift 485

I was on the point to tell the stats as usual.
    I agree with you, she probably is a bit malish in some expressions, but she is a SHE.
    Her max DEADLIFT is 518 lbs too
  • #11 by gordonlloyd on 02 Aug 2023
  • #12 by GG on 30 Mar 2024
  • What's her insta??
  • #13 by Sportsman99 on 31 Mar 2024
  • Her biceps are so huge. I'd like to see her do some armwrestling
  • #14 by DCReviews on 04 Apr 2024
  • I know this person might not be everybody’s cup of tea but you can’t deny she looks strong as hell.  Did anybody figure out what her height is yet? 
  • #15 by zeermuffs on 17 Apr 2024
  • Can I buy a bearhug from you Stella  :-*
Pages:
Actions