Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by Michelle.Behnke on 03 Sep 2020
  • I took my time and processed all this. I have opened my Insta**** account back to public and unblocked everyone. I have decided that my only way to keep my spirits up and keep some sort of normalcy is to train for a bulk during this
  • #62 by Michelle.Behnke on 03 Sep 2020
  • Insta**** is back to public. I'm back at training through all this. I do have new photos. Will be bulking since hypothyroidism will cause weight gain anyway.
  • #63 by borntobemild on 04 Sep 2020
  • Nice to see you looking happy in those photos ;)
  • #64 by jeffbeans on 04 Sep 2020
  • So sorry, you're having to deal with these health issues especially cancer.

It can be hard to keep going in times of ill health but if you are able to train in whatever capacity I find it almost always lifts the spirits.

You look absolutely phenomenal BTW, the most incredible biceps I think i've ever seen!  :rock:
  • #65 by Michelle.Behnke on 04 Sep 2020
  • So sorry, you're having to deal with these health issues especially cancer.

It can be hard to keep going in times of ill health but if you are able to train in whatever capacity I find it almost always lifts the spirits.

You look absolutely phenomenal BTW, the most incredible biceps I think i've ever seen!  :rock:

Thank you so much!!!! I'm starting get pretty proud of my whole rear view of my back, shoulders, traps and biceps. Really getting muscular too
  • #66 by jeffbeans on 04 Sep 2020
  • My jaw dropped when I saw the recent rear flexes!

Could you please unblock me? I'm on IG as instabeans123 but if I log in I can't find you. I only ever positively encourage female lifters in a resepectful manner.
  • #67 by Michelle.Behnke on 04 Sep 2020
  • My jaw dropped when I saw the recent rear flexes!

Could you please unblock me? I'm on IG as instabeans123 but if I log in I can't find you. I only ever positively encourage female lifters in a resepectful manner.

Done... You should be able to see my posts now.
  • #68 by jeffbeans on 04 Sep 2020
  • Amazing, thank you!
  • #69 by charmingcarl on 04 Sep 2020
  • So happy to hear you're back.  I hope we can help you through all of this!!
  • #70 by bandit9808 on 10 Sep 2020
  • Without a doubt, THE Most MASSIVE Muscle, biceps, chest, back, etc, I have ever, ever seen on a woman. Period.
  • #71 by Michelle.Behnke on 10 Sep 2020
  • Like jeffbeans, could you unblock me?

What's your Insta**** name? I can't unblock you if I don't what account to look for to unblock.
  • #72 by Michelle.Behnke on 10 Sep 2020
  • Same as here; drobney1255.

Figured it out..unblocked you and sent you a DM there.
  • #73 by Michelle.Behnke on 11 Sep 2020
  • You are gigantic now, if you add anymore bulk you will have to turn sideways to get through a door.

Inst@gram is back to public. I'm back at training through all this. I do have new photos. Will be bulking since hypothyroidism will cause weight gain anyway.

I'm happy with my gains so far.... Still want more muscle gains though. Not completely satisfied and I know I have a lot more "gas in the tank" as far as growth potential goes 😉
  • #74 by GuyLikeYou on 12 Sep 2020
  • Hello Michelle,

I'm a huge fan!!

We're so happy you're back and we're sorry about the cancer.
    I hope you turn out ok!

Please tell us some arm wrestling stories of guys you defeated!

Thanks and sending all the love,
    Greg!
  • #75 by Michelle.Behnke on 12 Sep 2020
  • Hello Michelle,

I'm a huge fan!!

We're so happy you're back and we're sorry about the cancer.
    I hope you turn out ok!

Please tell us some arm wrestling stories of guys you defeated!

Thanks and sending all the love,
    Greg!

I have never lost an arm wrestling match.. I've even beaten a few guys when they used both arms against my right arm.
    And thank you!!! I take it day by day and have been training despite hurting like hell all over and really just wanting to sleep. Naps have become normal.
    Make sure to check out my Insta**** cause I've made some pretty awesome gains and am planning gaining quite a bit more muscle yet!😉
Pages:
Actions