Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Brand on 31 Mar 2019
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I remember one time i was skyping with a fbb friend of mine. She asked where have I been cause she hasn't seen me for a couple weeks. I was in a car accident earlier that month. She was concern and asked if I was o.k. I was fine, but had some really bad back problem. I told the doctor prescribe a muscle relaxer and a steroid. Her eyes lighted up and asked what kind of roid. I said Corticosteroids. Her face dropped and said that doesn't help.

Gotta love a girl with good priorities like that.
  • #32 by governor on 15 Apr 2019
  • If we want gals to roid, shouldn't we encourage ALL the side effects and desire them?
  • #33 by freakpeak on 15 Apr 2019
    If we want gals to roid, shouldn't we encourage ALL the side effects and desire them?

Yep, the only thing I don't like is acne. Rest is welcome. My fream fbb has thick fast-growing beard
  • #34 by freakpeak on 21 Apr 2019
  • Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this
  • #35 by beowulff on 26 Apr 2019
    Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

I'm in 110%!
  • #36 by governor on 27 Apr 2019
  • Why not just do that on here?
    Anybody got a list of the fbbs (past and present) we're sure can grow facial hair?
  • #37 by TonyRocko on 27 Apr 2019
    Hi guys. I am planning to set an fb group for guys into totally abnormal female muscle freaks. For men who are attracted to ugly masculine, disgustingly shredded and sick vascular feMALE muscle outgrowths. For guys who appreciate women who lost feminity due to hardcore roids abuse. Only hardcore content and chat allowed. No figure, no fit-girls allowed. It eould only for woMEN who took bodybuilding too far and pusged limits. Of course a lot of pics and stories that fits in our interest :D. Tell me if you appreciate this

How about starting a discord channel dedicated to it? We can chat, post pics videos, and other various things.
  • #38 by Brand on 27 Apr 2019
  • I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.
  • #39 by TonyRocko on 27 Apr 2019
    I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

May I have an invite kind sir?
  • #40 by freakpeak on 28 Apr 2019
    I for one already run such a closely-knit channel on Telegram exactly for this kind of thing. Which I vastly prefer over Discord. It's always fast and not a pain with files.

But Telegram demands some personal data such as phone number. It have found my friends in proposition, while I didn't want to share my passion to roided out freaks.
  • #41 by Brand on 28 Apr 2019
  • It doesn't. You opt out from sharing contacts. I've shared none. And no one sees your phone number unless you, yourself, adds someone on your Telegram contact list. And to talk to someone doesn't require adding him to your contact list first.
  • #42 by tate1 on 06 May 2019
  • Freakpeak, who are some of your favorites?
  • #43 by steroidfreak on 07 May 2019
  • Discord sounds great
  • #44 by tate1 on 07 May 2019
  • Who are some of your favorite roided out FBBs?
    Who are some of the ladies featured on the Facebook group you've made (got to get me a facebook login and check it out sometime)
  • #45 by pij15 on 18 May 2019

Hey Brand, how can I get an invite to this group in Telegram?
Pages:
Actions