Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580345 Posts in 74093 Topics by 29401 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 08:30:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation  (Read 56303 times)

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2023, 06:42:21 am »
Instant Classic

Forum Saradas

Offline Agamemnon128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2023, 08:43:55 pm »
Absolutely incredible. I'm hoping Tamm- er Tamara gets bigger than any of your protagonists yet. At this rate it will only take her a few months. Great work.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2023, 12:41:32 am »
Chapter 15

For the rest of the night, all I could think about was Tammy Terwilliger. In a few days she had changed herself completely, and in doing so she had completely upended our relationship. I had spent the past several years rebuffing Tammy's romantic overtures, secretly yearning for a girl with muscles keeping her in the friend zone and completely dismissing her as a sexual entity.
       But now Tammy had muscles. Serious muscles. Not slim lean muscles like the skinny girls who ran track, or thick shapeless muscles like the bulky girls who threw shotput, but bulging sculpted muscles like a bodybuilder. And there was no denying her sexuality―literally or figuratively.
       My brain was spinning in circles trying to make sense of my first sexual experience, but it all just seemed too unreal to be true. Two weeks ago I rebuffed Tammy's advances so coldly that I made her cry, but two hours ago she had me on my knees begging to touch her. I was so filled with muscle lust I would have done anything that she asked. But she didn't ask. She took what she wanted, just like she said she would. What she wanted was me. And she took me by force.
       “Did I get raped by Tammy Terwilliger?” I asked myself as I paced in my room after dinner.
       I couldn't believe what I just said. The idea seemed downright absurd. But there was no denying it. She had forced me to eat her out without asking, even going so far as to ignore my plea for air. Then she jerked me off without asking, even going so far as to cover my mouth so I couldn't speak. In the moment her overpowering sexual aggression made me feel helpless and afraid, but thinking about it now made me feel horny. I couldn't stop thinking about the lusty look in her eyes, the feel of her lips on my skin, her sultry voice, the taste of her vagina, and most of all her muscles.
       Impossibly, Tammy Terwilliger had the sexiest abs that I had ever seen in my life. I scrolled through pictures of muscle girls on the internet, scrutinizing their abs, but none of them could surpass Tammy's perfectly symmetrical, perfectly developed, and perfectly shredded midsection.
       It just didn't make sense. In a few days, scrawny dorky Tammy Terwilliger had built a muscle-packed core could rival a professional physique competitor. I struggled to believe it, but every time I closed my eyes the memory of her sculpted torso gyrating and flexing replayed in my mind.
       That night, I thought of Tammy Terwilliger as I masturbated. As I lay in bed wondering what I was going to say to her the next morning, my phone buzzed. Of course it was another text from Tammy, another picture of her feet on her bathroom scale, with the screen reading '139 lbs'.

I didn't much sleep on Monday night, and I was running late. I hurried down the stairs and found Tammy waiting for me as always, once again knocking out pistol squats with mechanical precision. “Good morning Kevin,” she said. “You're 5 minutes and 47 seconds late this morning, and your hands appear to be sweating profusely. Are you nervous about something?”
       “Uh, no,” I said. “I was just up late last night. Playing games.”
       “I slept wonderfully,” Tammy smirked.
       The next few minutes passed in awkward silence. I was afraid to say anything, because I didn't know what to say. We were halfway to school when Tammy finally spoke. “Kevin, I've been thinking about what happened in your room yesterday,” she said.
       “Oh,” I squeaked. “I have too, I guess.”
       “I'm sure you have,” she said. “As I've mentioned before, my libido has intensified at an exponential rate over the past couple of weeks. When I feel the touch of your skin on mine, it becomes overpowering, and I find myself completely unable to contain my sexual desires.”
       “When I, uh, touch you?” I asked.
       “Yes,” she said. “And so, to avoid you forcing me into another such situation, I've decided it's best that we refrain from physical contact. Until the day before the Homecoming Dance, of course.”
       “The day before...?” I asked.
       “Naturally you'll need to verify that I have gained 50 pounds of lean muscle mass, as per the terms of our deal,” she said. “Although due to recent calibrations in my diet and training regimen it's highly probably that I will exceed the stipulated number of 50 pounds.”
       “More than 50 pounds of muscle?” I asked
       “Yes indeed,” Tammy smirked, her eyes straight ahead as she strode confidently forward.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2023, 08:04:14 am »
How many days was it when she started and now? Because she has gained now 44 pounds of muscle, to pack that on in such a short time, it's really amazing. I wonder how strong she has become? I look forward to seeing it! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2023, 03:10:24 am »
Chapter 16

The school week passed uneventfully, at least for me. But there was no mistaking that Tammy was starting to come out of her shell. Her newfound confidence was evident in her body language, and even her notoriously shrill and nasally voice was starting to get smoother and more steady.
       What's more I would see her joking and gossiping with girls who wouldn't have given her the time of day in the past. We were in third bell AP Biology on Friday when Megan Masters approached her during a break. I tried not to stare at Megan, but her hypnotic beauty drew my eyes uncontrollably. “Tamara I heard that you broke 300 pounds on the bench press Tuesday morning, and I just wanted to congratulate you,” Megan said, her melodic voice overflowing with excitement as she clasped her hands in front of her. “Your gains over the past few weeks have been nothing short of amazing.”
       “Thank you, Megan,” Tammy said. “I'm fortunate both for have been gifted with superior genetics, as well as having access to world class facilities and coaching.”
       Megan took one of Tammy's hands in her own and leaned in close. “That's certainly true, and of course it's so important to show gratitude,” she said, “but please let yourself take pride in what you've accomplished. The drive and discipline that you've shown are awe-inspiring, and you're an inspiration to all the girls in the weight room―even though some are a little jealous, myself included.”
       “That's very kind of you Megan,” Tammy said. “I am indeed quite proud of my progress, and in that spirit I'll say with all due humility that my working weight on the bench press is now 335 pounds.”
       I couldn't believe what I just heard. My one-rep max on the bench was 285, and I needed a spotter to help me rack and unrack the bar. But somehow Tammy Terwilliger―the scrawny nerdy girl next door who had never been able to do so much as a single pushup―was  now benching 335 pounds for multiple reps after only 3 weeks of weight training! If I hadn't experienced her strength and muscles myself I would never have believed it. Heck, I still had trouble believing it!
       But Megan Masters didn't. “That's incredible, Tamara!” she sang. “Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You always have been an overachiever. Oh, and before I forget, I'm having a few girls over on Sunday to enjoy the pool before it gets too cold. Please tell me that you can come!”
       “I would be happy to join you, Megan, thank you for asking,” Tammy said, blushing at the praise and acceptance that she had received the from the most popular girl in school.
       I was absolutely floored. I had spent the past 3 years trying to get stronger, gain muscle, develop confidence, and reinvent my reputation and I was proud of the decent results that I had achieved. But Tammy had outperformed me by orders of magnitude on all 3 fronts in just a few weeks. She was stronger, more muscular and more popular than me—and it wasn't even close.

On Friday night, all I could think about was Tammy, and not just her abs. For years she had been a platonic friend that I could nerd out with, and I had gotten so used to having her around that I took her for granted and never really thought about her. Heck, when she started to crush on me in Grade 8, I started to actively avoid thinking about her. Now it was impossible not to think about her.
       Her transformation was so fast and so dramatic that it defied both logic and the laws of biology. I always knew she was super smart and super disciplined, because I had seen her succeed at everything that she put her mind to―from academics to mastering musical instruments, to getting video game achievements―but what she accomplished in the past few weeks was downright superhuman. It was like she had cheat codes for life, and she could do anything she wanted.
       To try and relax I started playing my favorite video game, one that Tammy and I used to play together all the time. But as I slogged through minute after minute of repetitive gameplay, I realized that I never had really enjoyed the game itself, I just enjoyed playing it with Tammy, teasing each other and making jokes as we went along. Immediately another realization set in: I wasn't just worried about Tammy's health or intimidated by her self-mastery, I was also afraid of losing my best friend.
       I was trying to come to terms with that realization when my phone buzzed. Predictably, it was a picture of Tammy on her bathroom scale. But this time the digital screen read '147 lbs'. Tammy had done it. She put on 50 pounds of muscle faster than anyone would have thought possible. And she had done it with 7 days to spare.
       I was going to have to rent a tuxedo.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2023, 03:53:30 am »
Okay, now we have a time frame! 3 weeks to pack on 50 pounds of muscle, that comes out to 16 pounds plus a week, I love the idea of Tammy being a prodigy, that kind of character has always been a favorite thing of mine. I look forward to seeing how big and strong she is by the time the Homecoming Dance is! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2023, 06:06:53 am »
Those pecs and arms better be massive if she's benching more than twice her weight!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2023, 12:12:49 pm »
Chapter 17

It was Saturday, and I was going to the mall to rent a tuxedo for the Homecoming dance. I met my friends Dave and Jamal from the wrestling team at the food court and we grabbed some tacos and sat down to eat. “So Kevin,” Dave said with a smile. “What's going on with Tammy Terwilliger?”
       I got the chills. “Uh, what do you mean?” I asked.
       “She seems different lately,” he said. “She's going by Tamara now, and it looks like she's trying to get a makeover. I mean, as much of a makeover as a dorkette like her can, anyway?”
       “Oh yeah,” I said, breathing a sigh of relief. “I guess she's just, uh, trying something new.”
       “Trying your dick, you mean,” Jamal laughed. “Are you hitting that?”
       “No way,” I said with a nervous laugh. “We're just friends. We're like, neighbors and stuff.”
       “Hey, somebody has to fuck her,” Dave said. “Might a well be you. It sure ain't gonna be me.”
       “It looks like she has some big titties at least,” Jamal said. “You could always motorboat her.”
       “Man,” Dave joked. “Can you imagine Tammy Terwilliger talking dirty? 'Oh Kevin, place your penile unit perpendicular to my vaginal opening' and shit like that.”
       Dave and Jamal laughed heartily, but all I could manage was a nervous chuckle. Partly it was because of the insecurity that had been gnawing at the back of my mind ever since my sexual encounters with Tammy―or more accurately with Tamara. But mostly it was because of the previous night's epiphany about how much Tammy meant to me as a friend, how amazing she was, and how I had taken her for granted. “Hey guys,” I said. “That's my friend you're talking about. Don't say stuff like that.”
       “Don't be such a simp,” Jamal said. “Guys are supposed to take charge of women.”
       “Yeah,” Dave teased. “If you don't keep your girlfriend in check, she might wind up being the dominant one in the relationship. She might even start beating you up!”
       Dave and Jamal laughed, but all I could muster was a nervous chuckle. Tammy was the dominant one in our relationship, and there was no doubt that she could beat me up if she wanted to. And whatever it was she wanted, it was clearly more than just a date to the Homecoming dance.

Dave and Jamal left after lunch, and went off to one of the big clothing stores. I was looking through the fall clothes when I heard the familiar drone of Tammy Terwilliger's nasally voice. “Truthfully, I had hoped for something smaller,” she said. “This is not suitable for my purposes.”
       My nerves stood on end. I wasn't ready to talk to Tammy again so soon after she had tried to force herself on me. I ducked behind a group of mannequins and looked around, but I couldn't see her frizzy mop of black hair anywhere. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I spied a girl about her size in a baggy frumpy outfit standing at the counter in the nearby swimsuit department, interrogating the clerk. It was Tammy alright, but her hair had been immaculately styled, and spilled over her shoulders in shining, silky waves. And what's more she was carrying bags from a few different cosmetics stores.
       Now I was really confused. I had known Tammy since grade 3, and she had never shown the slightest interest in her hair or makeup. But then I remembered her new glasses, and her invitation to Megan Masters' pool party. Tammy, the scrawny gawky little girl that had spent countless hours in my room nerding out about video games and anime was rapidly turning into Tamara, the musclebound sexpot who spent all day in the gym and hung out with the most popular girls in school.
       And what she said next only reinforced that notion. “Perhaps if I were to try a swimsuit for younger girls, I might find one that is sufficiently revealing,” she said to the woman behind the counter.
       The woman balked. “I'm sorry miss,” she said nervously, “but our girls' swimsuits are quite modestly cut. And besides, you wouldn't even be able to put one on, not with your... curves.”
       “It's true that my bust and hips are quite pronounced as of late,” Tammy sighed. “Perhaps then I should seek out a store specializing in risque clothing. Could you please direct me to one?”
       The woman behind the counter pointed in my direction, and as Tammy turned to follow her directions I quickly ducked behind the mannequins and snuck away, my heart racing.
       Tammy was definitely up to something.

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2023, 08:29:53 pm »
Looking forward to the pool party  :letsparty:

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2023, 04:10:27 am »
Chapter 18

On Monday morning I was a nervous wreck. Tammy Terwilliger had dominated my thoughts for the past two weeks. She made me horny, nervous, and insecure. And I knew she was waiting right outside my door.
       When I stepped outside,  Tammy Terwilliger was waiting to walk to school with me, as she was every school day for the past 10 years. But this time she was doing handstand pushups in the middle of my front walkway, with her tumbler of coffee resting on the ground beside her. As I watched in amazement her body shot up and down like a muscle-powered piston, ramrod straight despite being unsupported. Her baggy shirt had slid down to reveal her perfectly sculpted abs, perfectly symmetrical and deeply gouged like brickwork, surrounded by ribs and serratus muscles so chiseled that they looked like a cobblestone street. And what's more, her skin was tanned golden brown, making her amazing core muscles popped with definition. For the first time in her life, Tammy Terwilliger had a tan. “Good morning Kevin,” she said, her voice steady and calm as if the incredible athletic feet she was engaged in was a trifle. “You seem to be early this morning, although I must admit that I have lost track of time, as this particular calisthenic movement requires a great deal of focus.”
       Tammy gracefully bent forward, her back curving with the practiced ease of a gymnast as her left foot touched down inches away from my own, followed by her right, and suddenly she popped up in front of me. But this wasn't the same girl that I had seen every morning since Grade 3.
       With her hair fashionably styled and her new glasses, she no longer looked like a dorky schoolgirl. And there was something different about her face as well. With a perfect tan and a hint of blush and eyeliner, she looked downright pretty. “Are you wearing makeup?” I blurted out, quickly catching myself. “I mean, uh, you look nice. Your hair looks nice, too.”
       “Thank you, Kevin,” Tammy said as we began walking. “Although I have in the past been quite vocal about my distaste for cosmetic augmentation as a means of patriarchal oppression, I felt it appropriate to prepare for the upcoming Homecoming Dance that we will soon be attending together. To my surprise I have found the process of cosmetic augmentation to be quite stimulating. Perhaps, as some have suggested, females have a biological predisposition to appearing desirable to potential mates―a predisposition that I have long resisted. Regardless, I am quite pleased with the results.”
       “Yeah you look, uh, really nice,” I said.
       “Thank you again, Kevin,” she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

The rest of the walk passed in awkward silence. Well it was awkward for me anyway. Tammy seemed calm and confident, as if she didn't have a care in the world. We were only a couple blocks from school when Tammy finally spoke again. “Kevin, I think you should make arrangements to come to my house after dinner on Friday evening, so we can finalize our deal.”
       “Finalize our deal?” I asked.
       “Yes,” she said. “Surely you remember the deal we struck on the first day of school, whereby if I was able to gain 50 pounds of lean muscle mass, you would take me to the Homecoming dance?”
       “Oh yeah, of course,” I said.
       “To settle our deal, I will need to provide evidence that I have in fact gained said 50 pounds of lean muscle mass,” she said. “Although in fact I suspect it will be closer to 60 pounds by that time.”
       “60 pounds?” I asked.
       “Yes,” she said. “I have been gaining not only lean muscle mass but also strength at an accelerated rate recently, after a few modifications to my diet and my regimen. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable and transformational undertaking that has benefited me in multiple, often unexpected ways, and I owe it all to you, Kevin.”
       “To me?” I asked.
       “Yes,” she said. “Every dimension of my life has improved immeasurably over the past few weeks, all due to having embraced the physical aspects of my life, which I had heretofore neglected. And I never would have chosen to do so without the motivation that you provided.”
       “Motivation?” I asked.
       “Motivation,” Tammy reiterated with a wry smile.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2023, 04:11:53 am »

Sadly, that will have to be another story for another day. I think this story is going to be close to 30 chapters already and I want to keep a tight focus.

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2023, 05:55:08 pm »

Sadly, that will have to be another story for another day. I think this story is going to be close to 30 chapters already and I want to keep a tight focus.

No worries. I'm sure you have plenty of other stimulating scenes planned for us. Keep up the great work!

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2023, 04:51:46 am »
man so nice. I hope you're enjoying this, because we are.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2023, 12:45:46 am »
Chapter 19

I didn't see Tammy much that week. She was still spending every free minute in the gym, but now, for the first time in her life, she was starting to spend more time with other girls. Not only that, but she had seamlessly blended in with the most popular girls in school. She ate lunch with Lacey and Kacey Covington, the busty twin cheerleaders whose shared Insta**** account earned them more money than most of the adults in town, and instead of sitting next to me in AP History she sat next to Megan Masters herself. Not only that, but thanks to her makeover she was starting to get attention from guys―lots of them. Now that she was filling out her frumpy wardrobe couldn't hide her sweeping thighs, round buttocks and jutting bosom, and the jocks and prettyboys that had ignored her throughout her entire life were circling her like buzzards. In just a few short weeks, Tammy Terwilliger had gone from being a social outcast to being way out of my league. And in more ways than one.
       Her newfound strength allowed her to overpower me effortlessly, her newfound muscularity could bring me to my knees and make me beg, her newfound popularity made me feel like a loser, and her newfound sexuality made me feel inadequate in ways I could barely understand. Tammy Terwilliger, the dorky little girl I had taken for granted for a decade, was better than me at everything. She had outclassed me so quickly and so easily it was downright humiliating. It was like living next door to Wonder Woman.

Tammy was all I could think about now. She was my dream girl―a smart, beautiful, buxom musclegirl who was good at video games and enjoyed all the same anime that I did. I wanted to tell her so, and ask her to be my girlfriend, but despite the fact that I promised myself each morning that I would do just that, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. As we walked to school Tammy seemed to tower over me, and I was as helpless to express my affections for her as I was for the other gorgeous girls of Flexington High. I wondered if she could tell how nervous she made me, but her confident smile was impenetrable, so I spent the whole week agonizing over the Homecoming dance. I had no idea what Tammy was planning but there was no doubt that she was planning something. Tammy Terwilliger always had a plan, and she always executed it to perfection.

On Friday I ate lunch with Dave and Jamal. They were excited for the Homecoming dance because they both had hot dates, but they were more interested in talking about my date. “Dude, are you really going to the dance with Tamara Terwilliger?” Jamal asked.
       “Uh, yeah, I guess,”  I said nervously.
       “How the hell did you pull that off?” Dave asked. “She's one of the hottest girls in school!”
       Their attitude toward Tammy had changed so quickly I nearly got whiplash. Her newfound beauty and popularity had apparently overwhelmed their hormones so much they had forgotten that they were making fun of her for being a dork less than a week ago. “We, uh, we made a deal,” I said.
       “Dude that's awesome,” Jamal said. “Do you think she's going to put out?”
       “I don't know,” I said. “I hope so.”
       “You can't be like that,” Dave said. “You have to make sure. Take control. Chicks love that.”
       I sighed. The only thing about my relationship with Tammy that was certain was the fact that she was the one in control. And she was completely in control. “Just be careful,” Jamal joked. “My sister works out in the girls' weight room, and she told me that Tamara is crazy strong.”
       “Oh man,” Dave said. “You don't think she's one of those chicks with muscles do you? That's so gross.”
       “© Saradass are gross as hell,” Jamal agreed. “What kind of guy would get off on that?”
       “A dorky weirdo,” Dave said, and they both laughed.
       But I wasn't laughing. Because now I had yet another reason to be insecure.

I was so nervous on Friday night that I could barely eat my dinner. I was a nervous wreck up in my room as I waited for Tammy to text me. The sun was just starting to set when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Tammy, two simple words that made my stomach spasm with anxiety: 'come over.'

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2023, 02:22:34 am »
Loving this story.  Can’t wait to see just how crazy strong Tammy has gotten!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View