⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 2 - Motivation

Started by grbaclig, September 05, 2023, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

Chapter 27

       I ran my hands up and down Tammy's body, my fingers tracing the deep ridges of her muscle-cobbled abdomen, savoring their steely hardness as they moved beneath her soft, golden-brown skin, as she moaned with satisfaction. "Tell me how sexy my muscles are," she whispered as she lowered her arms and flared her expansive lats. "Tell me how much you love them."
       I wrapped my hands around Tammy's lats, marveling at their thickness and the way her chiseled ribs and serratus muscles stood out in stark relief. "Your muscles are perfect," I said, and I meant it. "They're so big, so cut. They're so sexy I can't stand it. Your muscles drive me crazy."
       Tammy curled her arms into a jaw-dropping double biceps pose and licked her lips. "You drive me crazy, too," she whispered. "I love when you touch my body."
       I placed my hands on Tammy's arms, and my loins began throbbing as she slowly pumped them again and again, her biceps rising into rock-hard peaks beneath my fingers as I tried in vain to encompass their bulging mass. "I love touching you," I moaned. "Your muscles feel so strong and sexy. I want to spend my whole life touching them, and worshiping you."
       "Ooh I like the sound of that," Tammy giggled as she placed her hands on my chest, leaned down, and flexed her amazing pectorals. "But don't you want to kiss my muscles, too?"
       "Oh God yes," I sighed as I pressed them against the thick striated slabs of Tammy's pecs, tracing my tongue along the ridges and licking the muscular cleavage that separated them as she cooed with delight.
       "What about my breasts, Kevin?" she asked breathily. "My nipples are very sensitive, and I would greatly appreciate if you would lick them. Would you be so kind as to oblige?"
       "Oh God yes," I sighed as I moved my mouth to Tammy's left breast, and placed my lips on her engorged nipple, which was as big and hard as a marble as I began to work my tongue around it.
       Tammy inhaled sharply. "Suck it, Kevin," she whispered. "Suck on my titties. Kiss them. Squeeze them. Tell me how hot they are."
       "Your tits are so hot," I mumbled, my voice muffled by the soft flesh of her breasts.
       Within seconds my cock was standing at attention once again. It was sore and aching from overuse, but Tammy made me so horny I couldn't help but be erect. The soft jiggle of her breasts as they rubbed against my face, the steely hardness of her muscles as I groped her body, the breathy whispers of sexual desires... it was too much to resist. Soon she had engulfed me again, sliding up and down on my enflamed dick, twisting and gyrating as I lay beneath her, paralyzed with pain and pleasure. When she finally climaxed again and slipped away from me, collapsing on the floor beside me, I whimpered in relief.
       "Oh Kevin," she panted as she draped a brawny arm across my chest and began peppering my shoulder and neck with tiny kisses. "That was wonderful. The way you feel inside me just makes me feel... transcendent. Let's try a different position now. You can be on top this time."
       "No more," I gulped. "Please... I-I can't take anymore."
       "What's wrong, Kevin?" Tammy giggled. "I thought you wanted a sexually aggressive muscle girl with big tits. I hope you're not getting second thoughts."
       "No," I gulped. "No... I just... I just need to rest. My dick is exhausted."
       Tammy's eyes twinkled mischievously as she rose up and flung her leg over me, sitting squarely on my chest as she began to twist her nipples vigorously. "Well I certainly hope that your tongue is well-rested," she purred. "Because my pussy is wide awake."
       Before I could react my face was pressed into Tammy's vulva, and I was licking vigorously at her labia and clitoris, overwhelmed by the smell of her sex, my hands savoring the curves of her bulging glutes and muscle-packed thighs as she moaned my name over and over, our sweat-slick bodies breathing in unison until she cried out in orgasm yet again and collapsed to the floor.

       When I finally got home that night I was exhausted and sore, but trembling with excitement. My penis was so sore I had to walk bow-legged, but I was smiling through my pain as I collapsed into bed, and instantly fell asleep.


grbaclig

Chapter 28

       I didn't wake up until noon on Saturday when I heard my mom knocking on my door. "Wake up sleepyhead!" she sang. We have to be at the park at 4 to meet Tammy's family for pictures!"
       I stirred in bed, a lingering soreness in my groin a reminder of the previous night's festivities. I groggily checked my phone and saw 7 unread messages from Tammy. 'Good morning lover' read the first, followed immediately by a detailed itinerary of our evening, starting with photos in the park and ending with a night in a hotel where all the cool kids were having an afterparty. 15 minutes later Tammy sent a text reading 'My parents are at the store. Want to come over?' A few minutes later was the message 'I want you inside me', followed shortly by 'Pretty please?' and finally 'A little something to get you in the mood...' accompanied by a video of Tammy doing bicep curls with a pair of 50 pound dumbbells clad in a sportsbra and bikini bottoms, dripping with sweat and puckering sensually. I got hard instantly as I stared at the hypnotic pumping of her thick peaked biceps, and when she looked at the camera and winked at the end of the video I nearly came in my sheets.
       I quickly sent a text in response. 'Sorry. Overslept. Quite a workout last night. See you soon'.
       Before I could set my phone down Tammy responded. 'Come over?' she asked.
       I took a deep breath. I had a hot muscular girlfriend who craved sex, just like I had always dreamed about. And now I had to live with it. 'Can't' I replied quickly. 'See you at the park'.
       'You're driving me crazy' Tammy wrote back.
       My groin was still a little sore as I shuffled into the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading downstairs to eat. I was so hungry that I ate breakfast and lunch all at once as mom bounced around the kitchen and peppered me with questions about what Tammy and I had planned for prom. I recited the items from Tammy's itinerary as mom giggled excitedly. But when she mentioned the rapidly approaching prom pictures, my blood ran cold. Last night Tammy had promised that her prom dress was the sexiest dress I could imagine, and I blanched at how my parents would react, let alone how her her parents would react―her dad would probably pound me into a puddle right there.

       I thought about texting Tammy and asking about her dress, but I was afraid to open up any further conversations with her, lest she bombard me with more sexual advances. So instead I waited until it was time to go to the park. I breathed a sigh of relief as we stepped out of the car and I saw Tammy clad in a drab loose-fitting dress that covered her entire body from the modest neckline to the hem that brushed against her ankles to the voluminous sleeves that hid her musclebound arms. In fact the only remarkable part of Tammy's outfit were the ruby red heels and red-painted toenails, just barely visible beneath the hemline, their vibrant color clashing with the austere shades of her dress.
       Our parents took about a million pictures, then hugged us goodbye as we turned to head back to my car. "You know," I said to Tammy, "after what you said last night, I thought that your dress was going to be really skimpy. Thank goodness-"
       Before I could finish speaking, Tammy grabbed her drab frumpy dress and pulled it over her head and threw it to the ground disdainfully. "Thank goodness for what?" she asked.
       I was too shocked to answer. Beneath the frumpy dress that she wore for the prom photos, Tammy was wearing a dress so scandalously revealing that the word 'skimpy' didn't do it justice. It was little more than three red leather straps―a 1-inch thick strap around her neck, a 3-inch thick strap around her breasts and a 5-inch thick strap around her pubis. The only other fabric in the dress was a sparse network of thin red leather laces that crisscrossed her body as they ran from one strap to another, threaded through silver eyelets in the straps that encircled her neck, chest, and hips. "Oh my God," I gulped. "Tammy, you look... you look so...  Oh my God!"
       Tammy smiled as she quickly put her hair up into a pile of shining black curls, her biceps popping and flexing as she did, then went immediately into her purse for makeup. "I will interpret your stammering and gawking to mean that you like my dress," she smirked.
       That was the understatement of the year. The scant collection of red leather straps and laces did more to accentuate Tammy's sexuality than to conceal it, creating a mouthwatering display of cleavage, underboob and thighs, while also showcasing the apollo's belt that plunged toward her sex.
       "You haven't even seen the best part yet," Tammy giggled with a mischievous glint in her eye.

129qwer

This quickly became one of my favorites. Super hot. So glad Tammy and Kevin made up!

novakard

fully agreed.  made an account just to say that I really enjoy this story!

Eljimbo

Definitely one of my favorite stories! I hope to read a lot more about Tammy!

grbaclig

Chapter 29

       Tammy puckered her lips to spread her freshly applied lipstick, then threw me a sultry glance as she slowly turned around. To my shock, the red leather straps around Tammy's neck, chest, and hips didn't completely encircle her body. Instead they stopped halfway around, held tightly in place by the sparse web of red leather laces, which were the only things covering the back half of her body. From behind, she was effectively naked except for those few thin strands of thin red leather, since it was plain to see that she wasn't wearing underwear, giving me an unobstructed view of her impeccably sculpted flesh.
       Her back was so densely packed with muscles that it looked like it was made of challah bread, with thick meaty lats that tapered dramatically into her narrow shapely waist, which in turn ballooned into a pair of round meaty buttocks as big as volleyballs that sat atop muscle-lined hamstrings that would be the envy of a professional bodybuilders twice her age, and calves as big as softballs that tapered into her feminine ankles. "Oh my God," I gulped.
       Tammy laughed a she wiggled her shoulders and hips, making her shredded body ripple from head to toe. Her rear delts, rhomboids, traps, teres and lats bulged and jostled against one another like a symphony of muscle. Her glutes hardened into blocks of striated muscle the size of cinder blocks, then relaxed back into perfect dimpled orbs as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, which also made her calves dance beneath the shining golden brown skin of her legs as the teardrop shaped heads contracted and relaxed, so thick and defined that they cast slivers of shadow above her shapely ankles.
       Finally, Tammy splayed her legs, thrust her hips backward and slowly leaned over, presenting her freshly waxed crotch which was plainly visible through the sparse network of red leather straps that crisscrossed her buttocks. "Uh Tammy," I gulped, "I can see your... uh..."
       "My pussy?" she giggled as she stroked her thighs invitingly. "The ultimate symbol of my femininity and my sexuality? I know you can see it. I want you to see it. Isn't it beautiful?"
       "Oh yeah," I gulped, "it's just that... you know... the school dress code..."
       Tammy laughed and spun around, her improbably large breasts bouncing and wobbling freely beneath the thin leather strap that encircled them. "The dress code only applies to events held on school grounds," she purred as she slinked toward me and draped her arms over my shoulders. "I've done extensive research into both the state education laws and the relevant municipal statutes. There are lots of loopholes around public nudity. Just think about it Kevin. Everyone is going to see my hot tits, my perfect ass and my tight juicy pussy--and they'll know without a doubt that I'm a sexual being. Oh it's all so exciting!"
       Squealing with delight Tammy leapt into the air, wrapped her legs around my waist and leaned back with arms held high, forcing me to brace myself to avoid falling over. "Uh... Tammy..." I sputtered.
       "Look at me!" she cried exultantly. "I'm a sexual being, men find me desirable, I have a perfect ass and I fuck like crazy!"
       People all over the park started to stare at us as I tried to waddle toward some tall bushes to get a little privacy as I tried to talk Tammy down from her lust-crazed mania. "Tammy, I think-" I began.
       Tammy silenced me by leaning forward and planting a long passionate kiss on my lips as she wrapped her arms around me and began to knead my shoulders with her hands. "Let's fuck," she said finally as she pulled her face away from mine, put her feet back on the ground.
       "Don't you think we should find a bed or something?" I asked sheepishly as she began unbuttoning my shirt.
       "I need it, Kevin," she panted, her breathing heavy and her rock-hard nipples digging into my chest. "I need it now!"
       "Tammy, uh-"
       And by 'it', I mean your dick," she whispered as she began planting little kisses on my chest.
       There was nothing I could do to stop her. Even I could muster the will to resist my own throbbing lust, Tammy's superior strength was evident in every movement of her body as she pressed against me, bent me back and forth like a daisy stem, and held me so tight I could barely breathe.
       "Tammy our limo is here," I gulped.
       "Ooh, let's fuck in there instead!" Tammy sang.

terra557

Terrific story! :bravo:
Either she gets reasonable again, or their future as a couple might be shortlived...imagine Tammy getting even bigger and stronger and Kevin reduced to being her toy, but who knows(except grbaclig)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai


terra557

Hope you can finalize the story soon!
One of the best! :bravo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grbaclig

Chapter 30

       I barely had time to identify myself to the driver when Tammy pulled me into the back seat of the limo. I was on my back with her lips pressed against mine as she tore at my pants like a sex-crazed beast as she pulled the door closed with her foot. "Hold on," I gulped. "Give me a second to-"
       "No," she growled. "I need your dick Kevin. I need it inside me. I need it now!"
       I whimpered in pain as Tammy tossed my body from side to side like a rag doll, even as the sight of her shredded muscles straining above me filled me with carnal pleasure. A few seconds later I was fully erect and inside Tammy as she rocked energetically back and forth on my groin, her lips pouty and twitching as she looked skyward, letting out little moans of pleasure as the limo rumbled gently beneath us. I let out little moans of pleasure as well, enraptured by the sight of her musclebound torso writing above me, her thick triceps bulging beneath striated deltoids as she gripped my traps and pinned my shoulders to the floor of the limousine. As the limousine went over a bump, Tammy squealed with joy and her breasts sprung free of the red leather strap that concealed them, bouncing heavily as she continued to knead my cock with her gyrating hips and undulating pussy muscles. "Oh Kevin it feels so good!" she cackled. "I want to fuck forever!"
       Unfortunately the ecstasy caused by the sensual caress of her vaginal walls was drowned out by the agony caused by her relentless grinding against my bruised pelvis and the vice-like grip of her hands tightening against my shoulders as she approached orgasm. Unfortunately for me, that is, because although Tammy was howling with joy at my prolonged erection, I wanted nothing more than to ejaculate and rest my aching body―a wish that my exhausted loins were unable to grant.
       The limousine went over another bump, a big one this time, and as Tammy tumbled over onto her back I breathed a sigh of relief. But that relief was short-lived as I felt her powerful legs tighten around my waist and pull me on top of her, her vulva instantly enveloping my swollen member like a voracious predator swallowing its helpless prey. I braced against Tammy by placing my hands on the thick slabs of her pectoral muscles, and found my fingers probing the sculpted segments of muscle with a combination of desire and awe as her lust-hardened nipples rubbed against my wrists Over and over Tammy pumped her hips and forced our pelvises together, her rock-hard muscles pounding against my body like a piledriver as she she cooed with pleasure. "Ooh Kevin, you've never been on top before," she purred. "Your dick fills me up so... so completely this way. I like this!"
       I liked it too, and I could feel an orgasm surging within me. "Tammy," I panted. "I'm going to..."
       "Yes Kevin!" she cried as she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled me close. "Cum all over me! Drench me with your love! I want to bathe in it!"
       "I-I can't," I stammered. "Your legs are too tight, and I'm going to-"
       And then I erupted inside her, my body going slack as the force of my orgasm left my groin and flowed into hers, causing her to gasp in ecstasy as she climaxed beneath me. A second later we were lying beside each other on the floor of the limo, panting and giggling. "Oh Kevin," Tammy cooed as she traced her fingers over my chest. "That was wonderful. I really needed that."
       "Yeah," I sighed. "That was... amazing. I just hope my legs aren't too sore to dance."
       "I told you how horny I can get, didn't I?" she giggled. "Didn't you believe me?"
       "Of course," I said quickly. "I just didn't understand... you know... exactly how horny you could get."
       Tammy smiled as she pulled me tight, her superior strength unmistakable as she pulled me tight. "Well I'm not going to stop getting horny any time soon, not with you in that cute little suit of yours," Tammy giggled. "So you better get used to it."
       "I guess I don't really have a choice, huh?" I chuckled nervously.
       "No you do not," Tammy smiled as she slowly flexed her bicep in my face, smiling with pride at its sculpted peak. "After all these years, I finally have you right where I always wanted you."
       "Where's that?" I chuckled nervously.
       "Inside me," Tammy whispered as she pulled away and began straightening her hair.
       A few minutes later, our limo was pulling up at the prom, and as Tammy carefully adjusted the leather straps that just barely concealed her womanhood, I moved slowly toward the door, careful of the bruises that Tammy's unrestrained passion had left on my thighs and pelvis.

grbaclig

Chapter 31

       This year's prom was being held at the ballroom of a fancy hotel, and the sun was just starting to set as Tammy and I got out of the limo. Instantly heads turned. Everyone was staring wide-eyed at Tammy's dress, and she couldn't have been happier. Her smile beamed brightly as she strode confidently forward, her firm breasts bobbing and her muscular legs pumping with every step.
       Every girl that we passed gushed compliments about Tammy's muscular body and her daring ensemble, and every guy that we passed gawked silently as if cowed by her audacious display of female sexuality. Then the crowd parted before us, and Megan Masters glided forward wearing a simple green slip dress that both radiated elegance and oozed sexuality. She embraced Tammy like an old friend, and placed a hand gently on Tammy's bulging tricep. "Tamara, you look amazing," she said. "You're powerful, you're gorgeous, you're confident in your sexuality, and you're absolutely owning that dress."
       "Thanks Megan," Tammy said, blushing as she brushed a lock of hair from her face. "You look... perfect, as always. Which of your suitors did you finally select as your date for the dance?"
       "I decided to come alone," Megan said. "The performative mating rituals underlying school dances create a toxic environment that diminishes our most vulnerable peers during the most significant period of their social development, and as the Senior Class President it's incumbent upon me to take a stand. So I'm making myself available to any FHS student who needs dance partner."
       "That's very noble, Megan," Tammy said seriously. "As someone who's so often been on the losing side of said performative mating rituals, I can assure you that your gesture will be appreciated."
       That was an understatement. I knew what it felt like to be a guy with no date to a school dance, and the prospect of getting to dance with the most beautiful girl in the school—heck, the most beautiful girl in the world—would have meant the world to me. I would have told Megan so myself, but by the time I summoned up the guts to speak to her we were halfway into the foyer of the ballroom.
       "Kevin did you hear that?" Tammy asked excitedly. "Megan Masters said that I was owning my dress. Megan Masters! After all these years I finally feel accepted, and it's all because I have muscles--and that's all thanks to you."
       Then, as we reached the center of the ballroom, a silence fell over the foyer as every single pair of eyes fell upon Tammy's scandalously bare backside. She was the center of attention, and as soon as she realized it, her smiled widened even more, and she squeezed my hand tightly. Tammy's confidence was contagious, and I was starting smile as well. Then things took turn when we bumped into Dave and Jamal, who were with two plain-looking girls I had never seen before, who they must have managed to score as dates at the last minute. "Tamara is that you?" Dave asked, wrinkling his nose at Tammy. "Do you have muscles now? Gross! You look like a dude! Man, I can't believe I used to think you were hot."
       Tammy winced at Dave's comment, and I felt a sudden rush of anger. But before I could respond, Jamal jumped in. "Yeah," he sneered. "Kevin you're not seriously attracted to her are you?"
       I don't remember what I thought or what I felt, but all of a sudden I was up in Jamal's face. "Yeah I am, asshole," I said. "Because she's beautiful and smart and funny, and I think her muscles are sexy as hell. In fact I think she has the hottest body in FHS, and in the whole world for that matter, and judging by the way everyone else was looking at her a lot of other people feel that way, too!"
       "Whoa dude, chill out," Dave said. "Bros before hos, like we always said, remember."
       But I was in no mood to chill out. "Actually no, I don't remember saying that," I snapped. "But I do remember being able to kick both of your asses all over the wrestling mat for the past three years, so maybe you should apologize to my girlfriend before I really lose my temper!"
       "Dang dude, okay, I apologize," Jamal said, raising his hands apologetically.
       "Yeah jeez, I'm sorry," Dave said.
       "That's more like it," I said as I took Tammy by the arm and headed toward the ballroom.
       "My hero," Tammy giggled as she pulled me close and lay her head on my shoulder.
       Now that my temper had cooled off a bit, I felt a little self-conscious about my outburst. "Sorry about, uh, all that," I stammered. "I know you don't need me to protect you. I just got so mad..."
       Tammy stood in front of me, looking sad and happy all at once as she grabbed me by the lapels. "Just because I don't need you to protect me doesn't mean I don't want you to," she said.
       Then she pulled me toward her with enough force to make my knees buckle, and kissed me so passionately I thought she was going to break my jaw with her lips.

grbaclig

Chapter 32

       I was feeling pretty good about myself as a boyfriend, but my as a familiar voice called out from behind us. "Oh my God Becky, look at her butt. It is so big."
       It was Lizzie Munsch, the school bully, who had picked on Tammy since we were in grade school. She was slinking toward us in a red bodycon dress that was so sheer and flimsy it was nearly transparent, providing a clear view of her nipples, her labia, and the smartly trimmed patch of pubic hair between her legs. Lizzie's big round breasts wobbled freely beneath the translucent fabric as she circled Tammy, looking her over, as she pulled a pretty blonde girl in a blue minidress behind her.
       I broke out in a cold sweat as a predatory smile spread across Lizzie's lips. "Holy shit Terwilliger," she said with a laugh. "I thought I was going to have the sluttiest dress at prom, but just look at all that skin. And not a single tan line to be seen. Very impressive. Don't you think so, babe?"
       "Totally," the blonde girl said. "And those muscles are super hot."
       "They really are," Lizzie agreed, licking her lips. "Those shoulders, those abs, those thighs... Terwilliger, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're the hottest piece of ass at this whole stupid party."
       Tammy blushed, showing a mixture of pride, confusion, and suspicion at the praise being heaped on her by a girl who spent years tormenting her. "Thanks Lizzie," she said. "You look... um..."
       "I look like a hot slut, which is what I am," Lizzie smirked as she pulled the blonde beauty to her side. "And speaking of sluts, this is my new fuck buddy Becky. Say hi, Becky."
       "Hey," Becky said, waving to Tammy and I, as we waved awkwardly in response.
       Lizzie pressed herself against Tammy and began tracing her index finger along Tammy's chiseled pectoral shelf. "I hope I'm not being too forward," she said with a wry smile, "but seeing you in this dress is making my pussy gush like a waterfall, and I want to rub my clit against your muscles until I cum all over you, then make Becky lick it off while I play with your titties. Doesn't that sound hot, babe?"
       "Oh totally," Becky giggled as she ogled Tammy's muscular contours.
       "So how about it Terwilliger?" Lizzie asked, her eyes glinting with mischief. "A little girl-girl-girl playtime after the dance? Kevin can jerk off in the corner or whatever, just so he doesn't feel left out."
       My eyes were as wide as saucers. Lizzie Munsch had a reputation for being sexually aggressive, but what she just said would make a porn star blush, and made me balk. Tammy had a very different reaction. "A meange a trois? " she asked, blushing as a nervous smile crept across her face. "I'm quite flattered for the invitation. You're obviously both very beautiful, and truthfully I have recently grown curious about the particulars of lesbian lovemaking..."
       "The particulars are that it's particularly hot," Lizzie smirked, thrusting her chest out so that her firm round DDD breasts were perfectly outlined beneath the translucent red fabric, her nipples poking out like marbles. "Just look at these nips, Terwilliger. They're as hard as diamonds, thanks to you and this slutty little outfit of yours. And they would fit perfectly between your lips, don't you think?"
       "They certainly do look... quite tumescent." Tammy said, giggling nervously.
       I didn't know how to feel. I was teetering on the brink of a sexual encounter that I was hotter than anything I could have imagined, but for some reason it didn't feel right. Lizzie Munsch was one of the hottest girls in school, but she was also a sociopath with a mean streak, and she had bullied Tammy and I for years. It was hard to believe that her invitation was anything other than sinister. Looking at Tammy I could tell that she had her suspicions as well, which must have been why Lizzie decided to up the stakes. "Did I mention that Becky has a gorgeous ass?" Lizzie asked before turning to her date. "Babe, show Terwilliger that juicy little ass of yours."
       Without a word Becky spun around and hiked up her dress to reveal a tight round butt that was nothing short of spectacular. What's more she wasn't wearing any underwear, allowing us a glimpse of her freshly waves vulva as she bent over and thrust her hips backward. "Oh my," Tammy gulped. "It certainly is... quite firm."
       "Your god damned right it is," Lizzie chuckled as she smacked the creamy white flesh of her girlfriend's right buttock, making it jiggle hypnotically. "And you can do whatever you want to it. Right babe?"
       "Totally," Becky said. "I'm a total slut now. You can use me however you want."
       That comment was all I needed to hear. This situation was bad, no matter how hot it was, so I grabbed Tammy by the arm and stepped between her and Lizzie. "Sorry Lizzie," I said, summoning up all my courage. "That sounds super hot and all, but tonight is really special for me and Tammy."
       As I walked away I could feel Lizzie's eyes burning into my back. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" she barked. "Terwilliger, march that hot little ass of yours back here right fucking now, or else!"

nickolai

Three new installments in a row!!  It is Christmas!!

SouthShoren74

Had to create an account to comment on this fantastic story. My boy Kevin stepped up for his girl, confronted nearly all his fears and stood on his word with Tammy. Hell yeah. Fingers still crossed that this story ends up happy.

Jaguar

This has been an absolutely amazing story.  The characters are so well developed and the plot so well thought out. 

And the timing, not rushed, a slow burn, but without ever repeating itself. 


Wonderful work GRBACLIG, and I know it must have been a huge effort.

Thank you for writing this for us.   :bravo:


K++  (To new people, giving karma means clicking [applause].)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.