Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by badboy01 on 30 Mar 2021
  • I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
    Muscle Worship, no wrestling
  • #2 by Bernie1212 on 31 Mar 2021
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
    Heather Armbrust moved out there.   I've never had a bad session with her.
    Tori Nyx is pretty awesome as well.  One of my all time faves.
  • #3 by doriteman on 31 Mar 2021
  • Lora Ottenad is there.
  • #4 by Hoodman on 31 Mar 2021
    I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
    If withing your price range Brandi Mae
  • #5 by tarzan7 on 31 Mar 2021
    Lora Ottenad is there.

Lora I've seen three times, saw her a year ago in January, and one of the greats. Just check with her about availability.

Saw Rapture once outside of a hotel and spoke with her. Separately, cammed with her and Brandi Mae. Never did full sessions with either, but they are on my bucket list.
  • #6 by nujerz84 on 01 Apr 2021
  • Brandi Mae
    Tori Nyx
    Heather Armbrust
  • #7 by tarzan7 on 01 Apr 2021
    Brandi Mae
    Tori Nyx
    Heather Armbrust

Cammed with Tori, but never met her live, but I agree with nujerz. Tori would be an excellent choice.
  • #8 by SlapYouSilly on 02 Apr 2021
    Brandi Mae
    Tori Nyx
    Heather Armbrust
    As has already been stated.
  • #9 by Bulklover on 08 May 2021
  • If you're not put off by the giant globes, Yvette.  I saw her maybe ten years ago when she was traveling and her muscularity was insane . . . looks like it still is.  I thought we were just going to have a little "muscle tussle" and she grabbed me and hit me with a giant lip-lock . . . we proceeded from there.  Never managed to see her again and it is still one of my major session regrets.  A cool woman too.
  • #10 by nujerz84 on 09 May 2021
  • IFBB Pro

and

Carmin Blu/Sixpack

both moving to Vegas
  • #11 by tarzan7 on 09 May 2021
    IFBB Pro

and

Carmin Blu/Sixpack

both moving to Vegas

My God Nujerz84... why did I retire! I used to go there for conventions twice a year. Between them, Lora O., Rapture, Tori Nyx, BrandiMae, and Jenevieve Hexxx, to name a few, what a selection!
  • #12 by Gazzzz on 09 Jun 2021
  • I met with yvette bova there very accommodating and very sexy although was 2 years ago now

Also renee toney - not a great session to be honest she was going through the motions and talked a lot
  • #13 by artax on 10 Jun 2021
  • Lora O is great- didn’t know Carmen was active - but she is good too - would love to see Brandi or Heather
  • #14 by candy79 on 10 Jun 2021
  • I thought I saw somewhere carmin moved?
  • #15 by robo on 10 Jun 2021
  • Would love to see Heather A also. She said she’s headed out of town for most of June.

Looks like Dominique Danger is headed there later this month for a few days. Great opportunity to see one of the most powerful woman in the game.
Pages:
Actions