Pages:
Actions
  • #166 by kostas on 29 Aug 2020
  • I had seen a new girl named lelly on April for some days , but she  hasht been on since may... She was a really good girl and did everything you wanted. Hope she hasht left the site and be back soon..
    https://www.herbicepscam.com/Lelly_/profile/
  • #167 by kostas on 06 Sep 2020
  • Really impressed that you guys worked with sarah backman... Bravo... That was unexpexted....
    Hope you can do some lift and carries with her as well.. and do many videos with her. :cool2:
  • #168 by kostas on 30 May 2021
  • Bought some sarah backman videos. She is fantastic. Especially the ones who love lift and carry must buy her lift and carry video. She has a lot of fun..
  • #169 by fp909 on 05 Jun 2021
  • just waiting now for the BIG BLAKELEE UPDATE!
  • #170 by Viper4lyfe on 20 Jun 2021
  • you gotta love Ms.BumBum on HBC? She's a true athlete!
  • #171 by sebpaul0104 on 03 Oct 2021
  • Why is that negative reviews get removed from a model ... are the models given that user permission to do it or does the admin do it. Seen couple of negative reviews of Asian Goddess been removed.
  • #172 by wookie224 on 06 Oct 2021
  • Titanic is amazing and is in 1 on 1 almost all day. When she does go to free there are 50 people in her room (with good reason)
  • #173 by Polite Society on 06 Oct 2021
  • Great Post Wookie..the solitary profile pic does not come close to hinting at how good. The clip she's done there shows the size.
  • #174 by chris007 on 06 Oct 2021
  • The clip that titanic has posted is amazing.  Great legs!!! Would like to know who she is too...
  • #175 by Warhawk Overdrive on 06 Oct 2021
  • Titanic is amazing and is in 1 on 1 almost all day. When she does go to free there are 50 people in her room (with good reason)

That might be because she is new. Guys like to jump on a new pretty woman who actually has muscle  ;D
  • #176 by Polite Society on 13 Oct 2021
  • Anyone ever seen Titanic smile? Never looks happy.
  • #177 by wookie224 on 13 Oct 2021

She will once she sees her direct deposit from this month.
  • #178 by FemFlexUSA on 16 Oct 2021
    From what I can tell, she is intently concerned with taking care of her clients. It's still pretty new for her, but I think she's enjoying it so far. Thanks to everyone who is patronizing her, and I think there may be some more videos coming out soon for those who have not been able to cam with her yet.
  • #179 by zachef on 17 Oct 2021
  • Why is that negative reviews get removed from a model ... are the models given that user permission to do it or does the admin do it. Seen couple of negative reviews of Asian Goddess been removed.

Hmm interesting... I used to be a big fan of hers, but I definitely feel the quality of her shows have gone down in the past year or so.

Titanic is amazing and is in 1 on 1 almost all day. When she does go to free there are 50 people in her room (with good reason)

That might be because she is new. Guys like to jump on a new pretty woman who actually has muscle  ;D

Yeah I think it'll die down eventually, but I also think she'll probably always be one of those girls who always immediatly gets scoped up into exclusive when they log online like

Anyone ever seen Titanic smile? Never looks happy.

She was smiling in her original profile pic ;) lol but yeah while I don't think I've ever seen her smile on cam now that you mention it, I never got the impression that she was unhappy. I think she just has RBF, which is ironic considering how sweet she it.

Anyone ever seen Titanic smile? Never looks happy.

She will once she sees her direct deposit from this month.

lolol this was my thought as well. I know she made BANK this month. She made close to 1k just off of me alone....
  • #180 by Warhawk Overdrive on 21 Oct 2021

She is not the only one. Compared to other ladies like Babybeefcake, Jodi and Cheryl never smile either. Its as if they are not that...engaged. But not everyone can pretend they are interested in whatever the guys are saying.
Pages:
Actions