• #151 by wkm1959 on 17 May 2021
  • In Contest Shape

Justyna Rudnicka
    Dani Reardon
    Yeon Woo Jhi
    Ashley Sneathen
    Carolyne Marquez
    Olivia Bian Ruiying
    Heather Tristany ( in her prime & most muscular)
  • #152 by FbbFanatic2522 on 19 May 2021
  • Sherry Priami
    all night long, again & again! :-*

YASSSS! on Sherry! She's so stunning and sweet.
  • #153 by Hoodman on 20 May 2021
  • Honestly any of the Black muscular women for real. Probably Anne Marie Crooks
  • #154 by HarleyKG on 23 Jul 2021
  • Denise Masiono

You've got to think she'd be amazing.

My list - oh man where to start?  Heather Armbrust, Yvette Bova, Kasie Cavenaugh,Debra D'Andrea,  ... I mean, one for every letter of the alphabet.
  • #155 by Blueline on 23 Jul 2021
  • Sherry Priami
    all night long, again & again! :-*

YASSSS! on Sherry! She's so stunning and sweet.

Oh yes defenatly a go she is  :-* But there are so many to name don't even know where to start.
  • #156 by savage on 07 Aug 2021
  • Monica Mowi.  She looks like a ton of fun
  • #157 by Nahuel-H on 09 Feb 2022
  •  :hey:

Oh friends....I have no doubt that I have my favorite. She is Finnish,
    her name is MARJA LEHTONEN. The most beautiful and strong.

• #158 by boyofwinter on 11 Feb 2022
  •  
    Indeed ! I would let her carry me in her huge arms and play with my body the whole night !

Blakelee Ortega. I would want her to beat me into submission, roll me into a ball and then use me for pleasure until there was nothing left of me.

Have no idea she isn't mention more other then perhaps Blakelee is not that well known yet.  Her husband is a bodybuilder and she honestly is bigger then him now yet Blakelee still has the infectious smile and seems very feminine. She is a true Goddess!
    Blakelee is one who's emerged in the past few years who has that real star quality. She might not jump Aleesha for me but she's surely an honorable mention. A few more of those: Asha Hadley, Kristina Mendoza and Erika Dankova as new pro fbbs, Emily Schubert, Diana Schnaidt, Hailey McGrath.
    And then there's Alyssa Muoio, irl friends with Aleesha. Imagine the possibilities.
  • #159 by FbbFanatic2522 on 11 Feb 2022
  • Indeed ! I would let her carry me in her huge arms and play with my body the whole night !

Blakelee Ortega. I would want her to beat me into submission, roll me into a ball and then use me for pleasure until there was nothing left of me.

Have no idea she isn't mention more other then perhaps Blakelee is not that well known yet.  Her husband is a bodybuilder and she honestly is bigger then him now yet Blakelee still has the infectious smile and seems very feminine. She is a true Goddess!
    Blakelee is one who's emerged in the past few years who has that real star quality. She might not jump Aleesha for me but she's surely an honorable mention. A few more of those: Asha Hadley, Kristina Mendoza and Erika Dankova as new pro fbbs, Emily Schubert, Diana Schnaidt, Hailey McGrath.
    And then there's Alyssa Muoio, irl friends with Aleesha. Imagine the possibilities.

Agree with you on Blakelee. She is so beautiful and such amazing look. Also agree on Emily Schubert and Hailey McGrath!

Kayla Murphy is up there for me. She's a stunner. And Alyssa Coppolino!
  • #160 by boyofwinter on 11 Feb 2022
  • Agree with you on Blakelee. She is so beautiful and such amazing look. Also agree on Emily Schubert and Hailey McGrath!

Kayla Murphy is up there for me. She's a stunner. And Alyssa Coppolino!

Kayla is definitely a high lottery pick at this point, lots of franchise player potential. Gotta see her new look.
  • #161 by JoeBannen on 11 Feb 2022
  • :hey:

Oh friends....I have no doubt that I have my favorite. She is Finnish,
    her name is MARJA LEHTONEN. The most beautiful and strong.

Agreed, Marja, be it now or twenty years ago.  An incredible body.
  • #162 by larky368 on 20 Feb 2022
  • Annie!
  • #163 by cjones on 20 Feb 2022
  • I miss Annie I heard she unfortunately retired from sessions
  • #164 by Prophaniti on 22 Feb 2022
  • Competition Alina Popa is the top of my list
    After that, Oana Hreapca, Olympia Dani Reardon, Bodybuilding Shannon Courtney, Pre-Jiujitsu Katie Lee, Kristina Mendoza, Aleesha Young, Powerlifting Stefi Cohen, Jessica Sestrem, Natalia Kovaleva, Hulda Lopez, and Paige Sandgren
  • #165 by Prophaniti on 22 Feb 2022
  • Fuck it, I'm gonna throw in 2 more non-FBB to go with Stefi. Sarah Backman and Sophie Arvebrink from when she was jacked
Pages:
Actions