Pages:
Actions
  • #421 by iluvweed on 08 May 2018
  • "The Thinker" is a masterpiece of masculine art.

Bev imitated it showing that there's a fine line between "masculine" and "feminine." She is both coexisting at the same time!

Imagine her training to be the first woman to compete in the Mr. Olympia contest.

Here she is hitting a pose after being crowned as the Mr. Olympia champion!
  • #422 by iluvweed on 08 May 2018
  • Is she too big and masculine? I would argue that there is no such thing. :look:

• #423 by iluvweed on 08 May 2018
  • Being big and masculine is best when the big, masculine woman has a beautiful face! :bravo:
  • #424 by iluvweed on 08 May 2018
  • She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   
  • #425 by beowulff on 08 May 2018
  • She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   

A morphed Alina Popa.
  • #426 by iluvweed on 09 May 2018

A morphed Alina Popa.

I checked it out. You are indubitably correct. Hat tip to you, sir! Beowulf himself did not possess a better eye! :rock: :thanks:   
  • #427 by iluvweed on 10 May 2018

• Binetti was one of the sexiest, and most Macho, of the mid 90s. She was epic.
    I am in complete agreement. I envy Scott Abel to this day.
  • #428 by governor on 10 May 2018
  • I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
  • #429 by iluvweed on 11 May 2018
  • I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
    I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:
  • #430 by M7 on 12 May 2018
  • 'I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off)'

Do you realize in the history of human kind, women have only been shaving since the late 1800's, early 1900's? And it had nothing to do with women complaining about how they looked. Like nearly everything else, it was about money. It was simply a way for steel companies to make more money. btw, there are still societies and cultures where women don't shave.

'The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying'

That's simply biased and untrue. How can it only be a masculine trait when women naturally grow body hair? It's your opinion, yes, but just think about it, in general most people think a woman with huge muscles looks way more masculine than a woman who doesn't shave.
  • #431 by M7 on 13 May 2018
  • Found a few more from the artist 6.2.98 in lh-art's free galleries.

• #432 by M7 on 14 May 2018
  • Went through the entire archive of free galleries and was surprised to find this many pics. Some seriously big and masculine women here!

• #433 by lifted on 14 May 2018
    I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:

Are some of these pics morphs?
  • #434 by M7 on 14 May 2018

Are some of these pics morphs?

All of them are morphs.
  • #435 by ozzyfm on 14 May 2018
  • Glad to see this thread is still alive! Great sketches from LH art! Thanks!
    • ozzyfm
Pages:
Actions