Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Andyk on 01 May 2011
  • Does anyone know who Viking Queen is? Any experiences to share?

http://www.wb270.com/ind/vikingQn.htm

Thanks.
    • Andyk
  • #17 by gordonlloyd on 01 May 2011
  • It's probably Marika Johansson
  • #18 by Athletic on 01 May 2011
  • It is Marika Johansson. She is so hot! I´m about to meet her this summer so I to would be glad for some reviews and what to expect.
  • #19 by Muscluva on 09 May 2011
  • Giving serious thought to seeing Marika in the UK, next week, but I have heard that she has had some extensive bodyart. If anybody has seen her recently could you let me know if this is so?
  • #20 by neo4ever1976 on 11 May 2011
  • Yes she has. i saw her recently and she has extensive tattoes on her arm. She is very nice but is not natually dominant. very strong though but unfortunately age has caught up and has wrinkles around her eyes. She is expensive too but as i said a really nice girl...i think she is probably too expensive...
  • #21 by Muscluva on 11 May 2011
  • Thanks for that neo4ever1976, k given. Unfortunately I'll give her a miss, since whilst bigger and stronger the better, I have a real problem with big tats, just not my thing.
  • #22 by neo4ever1976 on 11 May 2011
  • yes i agree i wouldnt session with her again...i think she is short on cash nowadays...looked like that when i met her...not at glamorous as she used to look in the pics..its a tough sport for those girls...
  • #23 by Athletic on 11 May 2011
  • Does any one know what she is offering. HJ FS?
  • #24 by neo4ever1976 on 14 May 2011
  • HJ Yes but not FS
  • #25 by Athletic on 14 May 2011
  • #26 by neo03 on 15 May 2011
  • Once when i emailed her she told me she would do FS if the money is right
  • #27 by SK on 16 May 2011
  • She offers full service for a cool 1000 usd
    • SK
  • #28 by Polite Society on 17 May 2011
  • Yep thats right ...she wanted $1000 but give it tim that will come down ...there cant be too many takers at that price

Twisted 'logic'. The $1000 is to deter guys not attract those wanting FS.
  • #29 by ShyguyUK on 17 May 2011
  • She offers full service for a cool 1000 usd

The question is, what if some mega rich guy matched the price, would she go through with it?
  • #30 by Giles Cooper on 21 Jun 2011
  • The 'logic' angle is interesting. Principles and money may also need to be considered too.

Lets assume the majority  of responsibe adult women would never sell their body. Their personal values, belief system and the importance of any relationship they're in would prevent them from doing this.

Once you put a price on the activity, you're saying you'll do it. That's a big statement.

Everything else is negotiable.

• Giles Cooper
Pages:
Actions