• #2 by almightydwarf on 29 Aug 2014
  • #3 by rugbyguy39 on 29 Aug 2014
  • Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• #4 by gordonlloyd on 15 Jan 2015

•  

• #5 by gordonlloyd on 18 Jan 2015

•      
  • #6 by Confusion clarity on 22 Jan 2015
  • I actually met her at an airport a few years ago, she was much bigger than she is in the pics and a very intimidating presence, I'm 6'3, and she seemed to be exactly my height, but very, very broad, so I looked like a baby next to her. The most incredible part of her is her hand, we shook hands and her hand absolutely engulfed mine, and it was thick, hard and veiny, and you could just feel the strength pulsing out of it!!! I remember thinking that if she got me in the grip of that hand, there was no way I would be going anywhere unless she wanted me to. The biggest, most intimidating hand I have ever held, or seen for that matter.
    • Confusion clarity
  • #7 by goldbricker on 10 May 2015
  •  

Now THAT puts her size more into perspective.  Even if that girl is tiny, I'm more looking at her and the guy.  My god, what a beast.
  • #8 by johnnylm on 17 Sep 2019
  • Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....

https://www.inst@gram.com/p/BzMIR0XBB1x/

As long as you've been a member you should know that you can't direct link to Instagr@m. Since you're concerned about the lack of material on her, maybe you can upload some pictures and fights.
  • #9 by Old Surehand on 17 Sep 2019
  • #10 by bruce321 on 18 Sep 2019
  • Is it really possible that Gabi Garcia doesn't have a thread on Saradas?? Seems unlikely, but I couldn't find one.  She's all over youtube, she's got her own inst@gram page, tons of images easily available....but here's a link to one.  Mind blown.  If only she did sessions....
    Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.
  • #11 by Old Surehand on 19 Sep 2019
    Searched and you're not wrong. This is her thread. Given that she's basically a cartoon FBB/fighter come to life, you'd thing she'd have a huge following here. Guessing that's not the case since she doesn't do videos, cam, or otherwise interact with our world. Even if she just entered a bodybuilding contest, which wouldn't be a stretch for her, she'd get a lot more attention. If you were to start a thread, maybe do it under the Female Athletes section. No lack of media to seed it with.

She's an MMA fighter and she's over 6 feet tall. This section is the right one to post material about her in. There's no need to start another thread for her anywhere else.
Pages:
Actions