Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Teen muscle mommy takes over the house

Started by biggerisbetter, August 09, 2023, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horst11

Bump

I hope we see more of this soon... :rock:

horst11

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

brave_archer

I check back here every couple of days hoping for the next chapter. I need more muscle mommy in my life!

bufffuta123


Michaelwar99

Man I really hope you haven't abandoned this it's so good so far

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man I really hope you haven't abandoned this it's so good so far

I check back her once a week hoping for more. It's just too good

blh555

I can't wait to read what she said to his boss... Hope she did make him quit his job

blh555

He can't lose his job; He has to support his sons and Emily; Why does she still call him Mr. Anderson; She no longer needs to show him respect. But he needs to call her Ms. Emily now

blh555

This story could go on forever and I would be glued to it;;; I hope there is more

biggerisbetter

Look who is back ;)

--------------------------------------------

There was no "Hello," no "Hey," not even a "Good morning." Instead, the phone erupted with the boss's voice, crackling with fury:

"This is a fucking joke — how long are we supposed to wait for you? Do you think you can just blow off the team, and me in particular, without consequences? That just because you're good at your job, you can do whatever the hell you want?!"

Emily didn't miss a beat.

"Yes. That's exactly what I think. I think I can do absolutely anything I want. I am utterly convinced that I can act with complete impunity."

A tomb-like silence followed. My boss was a vile bastard, and never in his life had he been met with such brazen defiance. It must have left him speechless. I couldn't help but smirk at the mental image of his dumbstruck expression.

Finally, he managed to pull himself together, his voice unsteady:

"Andrew? Is that you?"

"No, it's not Andrew. Andrew is... temporarily unavailable."

"What do you mean, 'unavailable'? I don't understand."

Emily's strong hand closed around the back of my neck like she was scooping up a kitten, and with zero effort, she yanked me up from my knees. A single motion of her powerful arm sent my frail body rocketing into the air.

"It's very simple. Andrew's mouth is currently occupied with my nipple, so he's physically incapable of speech."

Emily had caught me completely off guard. Before I could even process what was happening, her swollen, rock-hard nipple was between my lips. And I reacted on instinct, like a newborn latching onto its mother's breast. I sucked on that glorious bud with such desperation, you'd think my life depended on it.

With every second, her already substantial nipple swelled even more, stretching my mouth to its limits, and my arousal spiked uncontrollably. I moaned loudly, drowning out the rest of the conversation.

"Wait—is this some kind of joke? Who am I talking to? What the hell is going on here?"

"Jesus Christ, what an idiot," Emily sighed in exasperation. "You're talking to Andrew's boss."

"What?! Who the hell are you? I'm his boss! Put him on the phone—now!"
Emily giggled.

"I've already explained this like you're a child. Andrzej is very busy at the moment. Or, more accurately, his adorable little mouth is busy doing what nature intended. And I must say, he's exceptionally skilled at it. As for you—you're no longer his boss. Consider yourself fired. Effective immediately, no notice period, no severance. Tough luck."

"WHAT?!" The disbelief in my boss's voice was boundless.

"Alright, clearly you're not getting it. I've stumbled upon a world-class moron. Fine. If words won't work, turn on your camera." Emily pulled the phone away from her ear, tapped the video call icon, and angled it so he could see me enthusiastically nursing at her breast.

"ANDREW?!?!" His voice was pure shock.

"Now do you understand? As you can see, the boy has far better things to do than some stupid meeting."

It was at that moment that the reality of the situation finally started sinking in. Until now, I'd clung to the hope that Emily would toy with me for a bit and then vanish, that I could go back to my old life. But now, with my humiliation broadcast publicly, there was no turning back. This was a revolution. A tsunami of change that would obliterate my world.

In a futile attempt to regain control, I pressed my hands against the teenager's wide hips and tried to push her away, to break free—but of course, it was pointless. I might as well have tried to shove aside a boulder.

Emily flexed her arm slightly, mashing my face deeper into her breast. I thrashed, pushed, twisted with all my strength—but it made no difference. She held me effortlessly in place with one hand.
Panic set in as I realized I couldn't breathe. I redoubled my efforts, but Emily mercilessly kept me locked against her, not easing her grip for even a second. My movements slowed. Darkness crept in at the edges of my vision. Just before I blacked out, we heard a horrified scream:

"Let him go! Please, I'm begging you!"

This can't be happening, I thought. Life couldn't be this cruel. Because that wasn't my boss's grating voice—it was a low, seductive, slightly husky tone, one that had haunted my dreams for years.

Monika. His secretary.

Caught off guard, Emily loosened her grip and pulled her hand back. I collapsed limply to the floor, dazed and twitching like a flipped-over beetle.

"Well, well," Emily murmured. "This just got interesting."

"Please, don't hurt him," the woman's voice pleaded again. Emily played innocent:

"Hurt him? Who said anything about hurting him? Andrzej is simply... otherwise engaged. He has a new job now, one that will consume him entirely. Full-time service to my every whim. All of them. From lunch to pleasing me orally. I've already had lunch today, so you can guess what's next. Dessert." She smirked defiantly at the camera, then added sweetly:

"Mr. Anderson, why don't you turn to the camera and tell them yourself—is anyone hurting you here? Something tells me you're about to say just how happy you are."

I was still clumsily trying to get up, barely managing to kneel. Emily crouched beside me, shoving the phone in my face. I couldn't speak. Because on the other end wasn't just my boss—it was the woman I'd been in love with for years.

And it wasn't just that, until today—until Emily had rewritten my world—I'd considered Monika the sexiest woman alive. I was in love with her. Every day, passing her in the office, I'd open my mouth to ask her out, but the words always died on my lips. She intimidated me so much I'd never been able to confess.

Monika had worked at the company for years. She was around my age—tall, elegant, statuesque. At least 180 cm, maybe even 185. From my perspective, in her sleek office heels, she might as well have touched the sky. She always dressed in stylish, formal business attire: knee-length skirts, crisp white blouses, perfectly tailored blazers. Pure class.

And her body filled out those clothes in a way that sent my pulse into overdrive the second she entered a room. Monika had been a professional rower in her youth. She once told me she'd trained since her early teens, even became a national champion, and was on her way to world domination before an injury sidelined her. Even after recovery, she kept rowing for fun, and years later, her physique was still flawless.

Naturally broad and curvaceous, her body had been honed by years of grueling training. I had no idea how much she weighed, but at her height and with that goddess-like frame, it had to be at least 90 kg—most of it solid muscle.

I loved standing near her at the office coffee machine, stumbling through awkward small talk, feeling small and weak in her presence. There was no doubt in my mind that in Monika's hands, I'd be nothing but a plaything.

She was hard to compare to Emily, whose sheer mass and superhuman muscles existed on another plane entirely. But until today, Monika had been the most intoxicating woman in my world.
Emily, though, was the undisputed queen of the jungle—an apex predator. Comparing her to a lioness or tigress wouldn't do her justice. She was a T. rex.

Without knowing a thing about Monika, without any clue how I felt about her, Emily's instincts instantly locked onto the tension the rower had introduced. Her nostrils flared, as if catching a scent. And once she had it, I knew she wouldn't let go.

Emily purred, like a well-fed cat, then leaned over me and snapped:

"Project this on the big screen. Now. Don't you dare make me wait."

There was something in her voice that made me jerk violently off the floor, and moments later, we saw the feed from the conference room on the living room screen. On one side of the table sat Harry, my boss, and on the other side was Monica, his secretary. Emily needed just one glance to take in his sagging frame and obvious gut, as well as her broad shoulders and arms, tightly filling out her elegant blazer.

The teenager beckoned me with a finger, and when I approached, she slightly bent her legs, wrapped an arm under my thighs, and in one fluid motion lifted me, settling me onto her wide hip. Instinctively, I wrapped my skinny legs around her waist and buried my face in her neck, as if trying to hide from what awaited me.

For Monica and Harry, the sight must have been truly shocking, because they both stared at us, mouths agape, without a word. Emily stepped closer to the camera mounted in my room, ensuring nothing would escape the attention of those in the office.

"Good morning. I'm Emily, Mr. Anderson's new owner," she chirped in an innocent little voice, the kind a teenager might use when introducing herself to her boyfriend's parents. Her tone was absurdly at odds with the sight of a naked, powerfully muscled amazon with giant breasts holding a slender, equally naked grown man on her hip, making him look like a small child. At that moment, I twisted slightly, trying to hide my erection, but the effect must have been pitiful.

"Mr. Anderson couldn't make it to the office today, but it looks like we'll be doing a home office instead," Emily giggled. Then, suddenly shifting her tone, she commanded sharply: "Both of you, stand up."

To my surprise, Monica and Harry immediately obeyed. The teenager's authority clearly worked even from a distance. Emily could now admire Monica's figure in all its glory.

"Wow, I can't believe—I just can't believe Mr. Anderson could work in the same office as you and not pass out at the sight of you. God, you're so sexy!" Emily exclaimed, genuinely stunned.

And Monica, to everyone's shock, actually seemed flustered, blushing deeply with shame. Her body was breathtaking, but she lacked Emily's commanding divinity, that unbelievable aura of confidence. It always seemed to me like she was ashamed of her muscles, trying to hide them under those elegant suits.

"Oh no, none of that false modesty here! A woman as mature as you must be aware of the effect you have. There's no way you don't know how men react to you!" Emily said, surprised. Monica only blushed harder, like a teenager hearing her first compliments from a smitten boy. In that second, Emily understood everything.

"Mr. Anderson! Were you really such an ill-mannered brute that you never once told your coworker how attractive she is?!" Emily sounded not just surprised but outright angry. I stayed silent, ashamed. A second too long. Emily's face began to darken, and I felt a storm brewing—but, to my surprise, Monica unexpectedly extinguished it before it could erupt.

"Please, don't hurt him again. He never said anything, but that's on me too. I could feel how I affected him. I saw his breath quicken when I entered the room, how he'd fidget to hide his growing erection, how he'd nervously wipe his sweaty hands on his pants. I saw it all—but I refused to acknowledge it. I suspected it was because I was too muscular for a woman, but I couldn't admit that to myself. I've spent my whole life ashamed of my body. Ashamed that I'm not some slim, delicate creature men desire, but a big, heavy woman they're afraid of."

"Stop, stop, enough!" Emily cut her off sharply. "I've never heard such nonsense in my life. Men don't crave those frail little dolls! Mr. Anderson, confession time! Now!"

This time, I didn't make the mistake of hesitating.

"Monica, it's true. I've desired you since the moment I first caught a glimpse of your calves. You were heading to Harry's office for your job interview. They flashed for just a second, but that was enough. I prayed he'd hire you. And then every day was torture. Seeing your body and imagining what was beneath those elegant clothes nearly made me pass out with desire. I can't count how many times I jerked off in the office bathroom thinking about you. And then I found that photo in your desk drawer—you standing on the podium after winning a championship, flexing your biceps in triumph..."

"...and I was ashamed of that pose my whole life," Monica interrupted. "I couldn't help it back then. I felt invincible, like I could conquer the world. I was so full of energy I had to release it—so I roared and flexed. I looked like some bodybuilder, and I was so ashamed afterward."

"Ashamed of this?" Now it was Emily who cut Monica off. She raised her arm, bent it, and flexed her biceps right in front of my eyes. With predictable results. I started trembling with desire and lost the battle within seconds. I lunged at it, kissing and licking uncontrollably in a frenzy of lust. Monica watched in shock.

"Yes, my dear. You can do whatever you want with them. Most men would let you carve them up just for a chance to touch you. One look at your muscles turns them into quivering jelly. And if one happens to be immune, well—with muscles like yours, you can intimidate them into submission. I definitely prefer the first feeling, seducing them with just my presence, but the second can be pretty fun too."

Monica listened in amazement, and I could feel Emily's words slowly filling her with power. Her body language shifted, her posture straightening, absorbing the confidence that radiated from the teenager.

My boss, Harry, had always been devoid of empathy and social awareness. And this time, he proved it again. Suddenly, he decided to assert himself—at the worst possible moment. He probably meant to sound threatening, to regain control, but he was so scared that all that came out was an incoherent squeak. Still, he managed to disrupt the magic moment where Emily was shaping Monica in her own image, forging another muscular goddess.

The effect was shocking. Gentle Monica—who never raised her voice, never drew attention, always obeyed without question—suddenly lunged at Harry, grabbed him by his jacket lapels, and lifted him into the air like he weighed nothing. She was much taller than him, so his legs dangled helplessly. She leaned in and hissed into his face with fury:

"Shut up. Never—never—interrupt women when they're speaking. Don't you dare make another sound. If I hear you again, I'll make you suck off every man in this office and swallow every last drop."

Harry went deathly pale, and I thought he might have a heart attack. Monica dropped him, and he crumpled at her feet. The outburst was so sudden, so full of rage, that I stopped kissing Emily's bicep and stared at Monica in terror—she had become a completely different woman. Even Emily seemed slightly taken aback, reacting a beat too late before drawling:

"I knew I worked miracles, but even I didn't expect results like this. Wow, Monica. That was impressive. I'm not sure I can teach you anything else about intimidation. Seems like you've got a natural talent that just needed awakening. So let's see if you need any lessons in seduction. Is there a man in the office you'd like to devour for breakfast?"

Monica looked at me hungrily, but Emily just laughed.

"Sorry, too late. Mr. Anderson is mine now. And I don't like sharing my toys. I'm sure you'll find someone else."

"Yes—Jordan, that young intern fresh out of college. Total hottie. Oh, I'd love to feel his head between my thighs," Monica mused. And I barely recognized her. Just a few moments with my teenager had unleashed a demon inside this grown woman.

"Harry, I'm sure you know who she means. You're allowed to speak now—call him into the conference room," Emily ordered.

Without a word, my boss pulled out his phone and, in a barely audible voice, summoned the boy. Monica slowly removed her blazer, and for the first time, I saw her body in just her blouse. The thin fabric strained over her broad shoulders and powerful arms—I could almost hear the seams creaking. She must have had those blazers custom-made, and the tailor taking her measurements must have suffered. Monica undid a few top buttons, revealing her large, tightly bound breasts. Then she positioned herself behind the door.

A moment later, the door opened, and Jordan walked in. He was maybe twenty-five—pretty, delicate, short, and slender, with blond hair. He wasn't as skinny as me, but he was no muscleman either. Next to Monica in heels, he looked like a dwarf.

Jordan stepped in, confused, seeing Harry cowering on the floor. He glanced around—and then saw the towering woman behind him.

"Monica?!" he stammered.

Without a word, Monica began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. The boy watched her fingers like he was hypnotized. I glanced at his crotch. Yep—he was reacting like any healthy male would to the secretary's sex appeal. Monica stared at him in silence, building tension. The uncertainty in him was palpable. He'd been yanked out of his usual orbit and had no idea how to react.

Monica slowly raised her arms—and then repeated the gesture from her youth, the one she'd been ashamed of for years. She flexed her impressive biceps and let out a deafening roar, like a wild animal triumphantly breaking free from years of chains. Jordan cowered in fear.

Monica stepped closer and slowly removed her blouse, revealing her breathtaking body. She was nowhere near Emily or professional bodybuilders—her muscles weren't as defined. She looked more like an off-season heavyweight, building mass with a layer of fat.

Still perched on Emily's hip, I watched the scene unfold, hypnotized, licking my dry lips and trying to calm my racing heart. Monica snapped: "Strip." And without a second of hesitation, Jordan began tearing off his clothes. Soon, he stood naked before his goddess.

Monica licked her lips at the sight of his erection. Emily shook her head in disbelief—Jordan wasn't big overall, but he was impressively endowed. I hung my head in shame, unable to compete. Emily noticed and patted my head.

"There, there. I'm sure you've heard this before, but size really doesn't matter that much. No man, not even the biggest stud, lasts more than a few dozen seconds inside me. So I don't expect much from you—especially at first, before your training. Get used to the idea that you'll mostly be pleasing your goddess with your mouth. That's where you'll work real magic," she whispered in my ear.

"But—and you'll have to accept this sooner rather than later—when I want a proper piece of man-meat, and I will sometimes, I'll just borrow Jordan from Monica for a while. Or find someone else to satisfy that craving. You, on the other hand, will be absolutely faithful to your goddess. If I ever find out you've spilled a single drop for another woman, the punishment will be beyond anything you can imagine. From now on, you don't even have the right to jerk off thinking about anyone else. I am your entire world. Understood?"

I nodded, but I don't think I fully grasped it yet. Because the sight of Monica claiming Jordan was so arousing, I was losing my mind. Monica grabbed him under the arms and lifted him up. When their mouths were level, the real invasion began—Omaha Beach. Monica's tongue took no prisoners, plundering his mouth with relentless force. It looked like she was trying to devour him whole. Maybe she was—now that Emily had unleashed years of suppressed desire.

Jordan, probably stunned by the aggression, surrendered completely, hanging limp in her strong hands like a ragdoll. He was clearly struggling for air, but Monica didn't care about trivial things like a suffocating man.

The absolute dominance clearly turned Emily on too. With one hand still holding me on her hip, she slid the other between her legs and began absentmindedly rubbing herself. I covered her neck in kisses, tracing the veins with my tongue. Emily started moaning softly. Without breaking contact, I pinched her stiff nipple between my fingers, feeling it swell and harden.

Meanwhile, Monica wasted no time. This was a full-blown blitzkrieg. She threw Jordan onto the conference table, swiftly shed her skirt and panties, and mounted him in seconds, trapping his slender body between her thighs. His sizable cock disappeared inside her, and she began rocking her hips rhythmically. The sight of her massive ass nearly made me erupt on the spot.

But Emily didn't give me the chance. She was so aroused herself that she smoothly dumped me off her hip. I landed on my knees before her, and moments later, her firm hand guided my face between her legs. Instantly, I felt her swollen clit against my lips. I started sucking.

The energy was so intense that both dominatrices were moaning loudly within moments, hurtling toward the edge. Monica rode her boy-toy in the office while Emily used my face. They came almost simultaneously, screaming in ecstasy. My coworkers must have heard Monica's triumphant roar, and my neighbors must have heard Emily's climax.

The teenager released my head, and I slumped to the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Monica sliding off Jordan on the screen. Then I realized—someone was standing in the doorway. I spun around and saw both of my boys staring at us in silence. They must have seen and heard everything. I froze.

Emily didn't seem the least bit surprised. When she noticed them, she snapped her fingers like summoning a waiter. They approached instantly, wordlessly, and kissed her flexed biceps, tongues tracing her muscles. Finally, she patted their heads affectionately and lowered her arms.

"Well," she said. "Now we're complete."

brave_archer

YES!! You're back and taking this incredible story in a wild direction I wasn't anticipating. I'm really excited to see how far Emily goes with her dominance over Andrew. Please keep this going! Karma given  ;)

horst11

Amazing!! Welcome back... can't wait to see what's next.

Sicod


Maxos79

nice to read the next charter. great work.

phil123

welcome back. And now we all hope for more

Maxos79