⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Copenaghen community

Started by xander1980, August 08, 2010, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xander1980

This is probably a long shot, but has anyone ever had a wrestling or muscleworship session in Denmark? I want to try fantasy wrestling to get headscissored, if anyone knows of any in Denmark, please write me.


ponzio

Hej!
I have tried 4 sessions in Denmark (Jana Linke-Sippl, Renne Toney, Amber Castello, Dominique Danger). I know of atleast two other guys here in Denmark, who have had sessions like I have but also with other women. Regarding your specific request, you need to check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and see who plans to go to Denmark. Right now, nobody has plans to go to Denmark for sessions. There is a couple of fbb/fitness located in Denmark e.g. Helle Nielsen and Lotte Bendix, but none of them offer sessions.
Please email me, if you need more details on sessions in generel or have specific questions about some of the girls out there.
Ha' en god dag!

xander1980

Hej igen

Yeah I already know the site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I'm not really into the huge girls, I was more looking for a danish girl natural fit girl who did sessions like this :) But thanks for the reply.

ponzio

Hi guys
I friend of mine - a top european fbb - will start doing sessions in Copenhagen during september. She has never done it before but will try to see if she likes it. Send me a PM if you want to schedule a session with her.

sisse


Do You have some more information about the UTR girl?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kris72

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys
I friend of mine - a top european fbb - will start doing sessions in Copenhagen during september. She has never done it before but will try to see if she likes it. Send me a PM if you want to schedule a session with her.

I tried to send you a message, but your inbox is full.


ponzio

sorry guys - new email installed. try again at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Red_Silver

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys
I friend of mine - a top european fbb - will start doing sessions in Copenhagen during september. She has never done it before but will try to see if she likes it. Send me a PM if you want to schedule a session with her.

What kind of sessions is she comfortable with?

foster342000


arpeggiochords

Sounds interesting. If you've had any influence in her decision, then thank you!  :singing:

theblabbadeblabba [scandinavian]

Any chance there are anyone who has had experience with either muscle worship or scissor sessions in Denmark? Im not looking for huge muscles, but a toned body with some toned legs would do :)

The Great Dane
Xander Pallesen from Copenhagen, Denmark
+4561707118
xander.pallesen@gmail.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Xander Calasahan Pallesen

General Statistics - theblabbadeblabba

Date Registered:November 03, 2010, 04:00:39 pm
Last Active:Today at 05:16:40 am
Total Time Spent Online:19 days, 14 hours and 59 minutes.

marfam

Hello guys.
Anyone knows about a session provider in Denmakk?
Better of course if she is muscular and allows FS.
Thank you
(karma promised for any help  :thanks: )

theblabbadeblabba [scandinavian]

I am Danish too and live in Copenhagen. Would love to know as well :)
Xander Pallesen from Copenhagen, Denmark
+4561707118
xander.pallesen@gmail.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Xander Calasahan Pallesen

General Statistics - theblabbadeblabba

Date Registered:November 03, 2010, 04:00:39 pm
Last Active:Today at 05:16:40 am
Total Time Spent Online:19 days, 14 hours and 59 minutes.

marfam

Next week I will visit your city.
Anything I shouldn't miss?
A session there is out of the question I see...