Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Beautiful Wrestler- Deanna Rix

Started by pr29, July 30, 2010, 09:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr29



pr29


pr29


pr29


pr29

Which are your favorite pictures of Deanna?

COMMENT and KARMA are WELCOME

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-lo

Karma+

Hey do you know who the girl on the right is?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kman3uk

Really great photos pr29 - thanks! K given

pr29

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+

Hey do you know who the girl on the right is?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't remeber her name, but I have seen more photos of her. Soon I'll open up another thread of wrestlers and I will write her name.

mhorst78

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+

Hey do you know who the girl on the right is?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't remeber her name, but I have seen more photos of her. Soon I'll open up another thread of wrestlers and I will write her name.

I think this is Aline Focken from Germany.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pr29

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+

Hey do you know who the girl on the right is?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't remeber her name, but I have seen more photos of her. Soon I'll open up another thread of wrestlers and I will write her name.

I think this is Aline Focken from Germany.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are (probably) right. Her weight is 59kg (the weight class of Deanna ) and I remebered that she was German or Finish

t-lo


pr29

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma for you pr29, but man just POST AS THUMBS and use the link instead...your post took forever to load.

Just FYI but still nice post.

I'm sorry, but I don't like thumbs for many reasons (to click them may take more time, pop-ups, you don't know what is the quality of the picture...)

pr29


pr29


























[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/[/img]