LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Friend's Mom

Started by lardbutt, April 21, 2023, 06:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lardbutt

Ms.Jenny ushered us inside and turned on the lights. While Ricky's entire house was palatial, the master bathroom was simply endless. It was a beautiful room with marble tiles, and eggshell white walls that stretched 10 feet up. A large pedestal vanity took up nearly the entirely west wall, with a vast mirror mounted on top. There was a tub and shower which were both comically large. The tub was so cavernous, it could even fit Ms.Jenny's massive body inside with ease. The walk-in shower was almost a room by itself, with an elevated ledge to sit on, and a large, adjustable shower head above us. Unsure of which to chose, Ms.Jenny hesitated for a second until she decided to enter into the shower with both of us still snug in her shoulders. She gingerly placed Ricky down, and smoothly shifted me to her hip.
"You first honey. Mama's gonna check your body for bruises, " Ms.Jenny said.
"Mom, is this really neces-"
"It'll only take a minute. First the outside..."
Ms.Jenny started manhandling Ricky's scrawny body, effortlessly lifting him up and down, looking for any other marks or bruises. Once she was satisfied, she picked Ricky up again, and easily ripped off his shirt and pants like they were paper. Now just in his underwear, Ricky immediately turned beat red and started shouting.
"MOM WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Ricky yelled. He futilely started squirming in the air trying to get out, cursing the entire time.
Ms.Jenny tightened her grip and sternly threatened., ""Ricky, I will spank you right here and now if you don't let Mama finish."
Ricky immediately shut up, and acquiesced. Ms.Jenny again easily turned Ricky over and under, closely looking at his pale body for any signs of discoloration. When she could find none, she happily smiled and said, "Just going to wash off the blood now honey". She reached high in the sky to grab the perched shower head, and switched it to massage to gently wash him. Ms.Jenny cleaned every inch of his tiny body until he was sopping wet. She then walked over and placed him on the ledge. Ms.Jenny then focused her attention on me and sweetly said, "Your turn Danny!".

I was in shock of what was happening and tightly clung to her massive frame. Ms.Jenny delicately peeled me off her and set me on the ground. She lightly grabbed my shoulders and smiled at me.
"This won't take long" she said, "Gonna check the outside first".
Slowly realizing our injuries weren't that serious, Ms.Jenny tenderly inspected me, instead of the rough treatment she had given Ricky. As she ran her big hands over me, shockwaves got sent all throughout my skinny body. Her hands were so soft and delicate, my cock became engorged inside my pants. I was absolutely lost in my thoughts when she picked me up again, and deftly tore off my clothes with one swipe.
"Now let me check the inside for any bruises," she smiled.
She eyed me top to bottom once, staring for an unnaturally long amount of time at my whitey-tightey underwear. Her eyes gazed at my bulge for a few seconds, until she grew self-conscious and blushed. She continued examining my bony body and saw a few tiny, red splotches. 
"Without any meat on your bones, it's no wonder you got hurt". She tenderly hugged me, and smooched each mark with her big lips. I wanted to reach out and return the favor, but I was able to maintain my last shred of self control and stop myself. I was in pure bliss, feeling weightless in her arms. My big protector caressing my body made me yearn for release. As she turned me over one last time, Ms.Jenny stood directly under the shower head, letting the warm, steamy water soak her body. She brought the nozzle near me, and lovingly washed me. She saw a tiny red bruise on my butt, and massaged it with her strong fingers, kneading in lovingly to make me swoon with pleasure. This was too much, I had to get off. My boner was painfully throbbing in my pants.
"All done!" she chirped.

No, this couldn't be the end. I was in heaven, and so close to ecstasy. I furiously searched my mind for any thought or reason I had to make this go on, and finally came to one.
"Ms.Jenny, there's one more spot" I whispered, out of Ricky's earshot. Ms.Jenny panicked a little and looked at me with worry. "Where Danny?" she cooed.
I pointed to an ambiguous area between my thighs and dick. Ms.Jenny looked puzzled. Not understanding exactly where I was pointing at, she placed her gigantic hand down, covering the entire area. She ran her hands through my inner thighs a few times, and must've innocently felt my leaking pre cum. Luckily we were both wet and in the shower so she didn't register it.
"Mama's gonna fix that boo boo right up. Just needs a bit of pressure". She then proceeded to pump my groinal area multiple times with her gigantic palm. Like a tube of toothpaste, hot streaks of cum shot out of my cock. Every time she pressed down, my underwear filled up even more with my sticky, creamy semen. I quietly groaned with pleasure as I clutched her brawny arms with my scrawny body.
"Oh baby I know," she purred, "Be strong for Mama".
Ricky must've thought my moans were from his mom manhandling me, and just sat quietly on the ledge with his head hung down in shame. I feebly tapped her massive back after squirting the last of my jizz, and lay smiling breathlessly, snuggled into her body. Ms.Jenny beamed back at me, assuming she had fixed the problem and warmly said, "you're so tough Danny".
Ms.Jenny turned back around to scoop Ricky up from the ledge again. She shifted us on either side of her wide hips, and our legs securely wrapped around her titanic butt. I was able to slyly open a crack in my underwear to let out the massive pool of cum. I was able to see it plop on the floor and circle down the drain. I let out a huge sigh of relief knowing I was safe.  Ms.Jenny reached up to turn off the shower, and carried us out of the stall.
"Don't want my soldiers to slip on the wet tile" she stated, "We can't have another accident today".

Ms.Jenny walked over to the counter and reached up to a shelf that must've been close to 9 feet off the ground. She reached up to get 3 tremendously oversized towels, looked at our tiny bodies, and returned one to the shelf. "No need to do extra laundry" she thought. She carefully placed us down on the counter and quickly patted us dry. Her huge hands meant that we only needed a few pats for the job to be done.
Ms.Jenny was sopping wet after this ordeal too, and she picked up the remaining towel to dry herself. She was thick and strong all over. Her shorts clung to her thick thighs, and you could see the entire outline of her massive melons through her wet, skin-tight shirt. Her curvaceous, colossal ass was begging to be mounted, and her beefy arms glistened in the light. I truly was looking at the body of a titanic, muscular goddess.
After she finished, Ms.Jenny smiled and kissed both of our heads, turning back around to retrieve our soaked and torn clothes from the shower stall. She sheepishly looked at them, now with a clear mind, understanding her overreaction and softly chuckled, "Looks like we all need a change of clothes....". Ms.Jenny strolled out of the bathroom, leaving Ricky and I to contend with what just happened.

We sat in awkward silence, both desperately not trying to make eye contact. Ricky finally broke the ice by softly whispering, "I'm really sorry about that. I had no idea this would happen.....".
While this situation might've been terrible for Ricky, I was internally jumping for joy at how this finally ended up. I reached out to give him a comfortable tap on the shoulders.
"Don't worry man, both of us will never speak of this again," I assured. Ricky happily looked at me and gave me a solid fist bump.
"Thank you so much bro....There's no way my mom can do anything worse than this....."


sebpaul0104

She's just getting started ... isn't she ...

Karthikkr25

But when we can she her in action

brave_archer

Super hot stuff. I love the 'oblivious muscle girl' trope but I can't lie that I'm secretly waiting for Ms. Jenny to finally acknowledge that she knows exactly what she's doing with all those muscles and the effect they've been having on Danny.

lardbutt

Sorry guys, I appreciate your comments and suggestions but I'm going to write my own type of story. Don't plan on changing or moving to a different style as of now.

Wookey

Your story. Your rules

brave_archer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry guys, I appreciate your comments and suggestions but I'm going to write my own type of story. Don't plan on changing or moving to a different style as of now.

Totally, man. I was just projecting my own fantasies because of how much I'm loving your story. You keep writing, I'll keep giving you karma.  :rock:

lardbutt

After a few more minutes on the bathroom counter, Ms.Jenny eventually called out from the master bedroom. We hopped off, and in my clear state of mind I started to notice how large everything was. Everything from the height of the counter, to the towels and fixture looked like they were made for an NBA player. As we walked into the bedroom, the first thing that caught my eye was how truly massive the bed was. It was a beautiful Victorian era bed with an expansive wood backboard and a frame as big as two California Kings. Ms.Jenny, with her equally enormous figure was sitting on the edge of the bed with a large heap behind her. Even though looking at her put everything into perspective, the minute I glanced at Ricky it felt like we were in a giant's cave. The wall to wall shades darkened the room, and the nearly 12 feet high ceilings gave the area a cave-like feeling. Ms.Jenny stood up like a towering behemoth and lumbered over to us until we were completely in her shadow. Ricky, incensed about what just happened, craned up his head with a look of rage in his face.

"Mom, where are our clothes?" Ricky demanded.
"So...uhhh....don't get mad honey, but I threw them in the washer before our basketball game... and I never took them out" she said, "Well, haha, it turns out that today of all days, the washer decides to stop working....hahahaha". With an apologetic smile, Ms.Jenny raised one of her hulking arms to scratch her head in embarrassment.
Ricky was furious. Even as a scrawny, 130 lb. twig, he took a few steps forward that caused even the mighty Ms.Jenny to back up.
"SO WE HAVE NO CLOTHES?!" Ricky yelled, "Those were the only clothes we brought back from college!". 
"Listen Ricky I uh-" Ms.Jenny started to apologize, but Ricky cut her off.
"And this was all because you went psycho and washed us like we were little kids.....Mom that was the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever" Ricky screamed. "We're not babies anymore!".

Ms.Jenny shamefully nodded her head in agreement and said, "I know Ricky. But when I saw your little bodies with all those tiny boo-boos, I couldn't think straight and just wanted nurse you"
"I keep forgetting you grown adults don't need Mama's care anymore" she sadly sighed.

While Ricky was still in a rage, I could clearly see Ms.Jenny was actually sorry and attempted to help her.
"Listen Ricky, you can see Ms.Jenny's truly sorry... I agree that she went a little overboard treating us, but she hasn't seen you in a while. It was probably a real shock for her that the day after she comes back, you're rolling on the ground in pain. She did what she thought was best, so cut her some slack..." I said.
Ms.Jenny beamed at me with a smile so bright, I swear an angel was looking at me. A thick, muscular angel who could break me in half.
With puppy dog eyes, and a heartwarming smile, she pleaded to Ricky, "It's true! I only did what I thought was best for you guys..." she continued, "I'm sooo sooo sorry about the trouble I caused".

Ricky, unable to stay mad at that heavenly gaze, started calming down. This was his mother who he had missed so much and loved more than anything. There was no way he could maintain his anger. Ricky eventually rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "Ok ok I accept your apology. I'm not mad, but what are we going to wear?" he questioned.

Ms.Jenny turned around and tossed us what looked like large folded sheets. Both of us, puzzled, tried to figure out what this was. As we slowly unraveled it, a look of horror filled our faces. it was a custom XXXL shirt with the words BADDEST B**** censored on it. Underneath the text was a scaled down, but still absolutely humongous picture of Ms.Jenny's bicep. Judging by the stretchable fabric and light weight, these must've been her personal workout shirts. We could see Ms.Jenny nervously chuckle from the corner.

"Mom...." Ricky said, "You can't be serious......". Ms.Jenny apologetically nodded her head confirming our horror.
"So...hahaha.... Yeah I did everyone's laundry so I don't have any clothes either. My gym clothes are the only clean ones"' she said, "I've got plenty more but they're all the same size...".
With a look of pain, I glanced over to Ricky and softly said, "We might as well try it bro, we can't just be nude in our underwear the entire day....". Ricky sadly shook his head in agreement, and we both put on these massive shirts. While the fabric was nice and light, we were just way too scrawny to fill out the frame. The cut out for Ms.Jenny's muscular neck and chest were so wide and deep that the shirt fully displayed our flat chests and hung loosely on our bony shoulders. The clothes went down to our knees, and the airy feeling of wearing nothing underneath made it feel like the world's largest sundress.
Ms.Jenny, seeing how silly we looked,  brought her hand to her mouth, trying to stifle a laugh the entire time. As we moved around, the shirt started slipping down our narrow shoulders. Our skinny arms looked almost two dimensional, protruding from the gigantic arm cutouts. We couldn't even see our chicken legs since it was completely covered by the flowing fabric, and when we both bent down to lift the shirt up, it slipped right off our gaunt frame!

That did it for Ms.Jenny.
She simply couldn't hold it in any longer and fell on the bed cackling. She thought to herself, Ricky and Danny were so small and scrawny! My thick neck was wider and deeper than their entire shoulders! My pinky probably has more strength than these college kids!
It was a great feeling for her. This was exactly why Ms.Jenny dedicated the last few years of her life to the gym and eating. She wanted to be in a league of her own, and she could fully see that now. Her life goal of being the most monstrous person alive was well on its way! While she loved Ricky and Danny, these past few days proved to her that indomitable will and dedication was the reason she exponentially surpassed them. Seeing their tiny bodies measuring up to her was simply priceless, and she had to find out more!

Ms.Jenny got up, wiping tears from her eyes, and chuckled, "I'm sorry but you guys are SO SKINNY! I didn't realize how small you were until you put on my clothes!!". Ricky and I turned beat red, but Ms.Jenny wasn't done having fun.
She thought this might be a bit embarrassing for them, but she needed to see how big of a BEAST she transformed into!

"I just thought of something really funny...." Ms.Jenny said.
She reached into her drawer and grabbed a humongous gray sweatpant. She held it up high and displayed it to us like it was going to be part of some magic trick.
Ms.Jenny then proceeded to strenuously put it on, her beefy legs immediately filling each crevice with thick muscle. She had to jump a few times to pull it over her massive butt, and the ground started shaking like an earthquake was happening. With a hard tug, she managed to cover up her colossal legs, but the flexible pants were stretched to their max. Ms.Jenny couldn't tighten them more even if she tried!
"Like a GLOVE!" she happily said, ".....now it's your turn boys....".

Ms.Jenny tossed me this giant article of clothing, and I knew there was no chance my tiny waist and non-existant butt would be able to keep this from falling immediately. I nervously glanced at Ricky who had the same reaction.
"Uhh...I don't think I'm going to fit in this even if I tightened the strings...." I said.
"Yeah Mom....me too," Ricky quickly added in.

Ms.Jenny playfully looked at us and pretended to think until a huge smile broke out on her face.
"Boys, please face each other back to back for me please" she cooed. Ricky and I, not understanding, did as we were told. Ms.Jenny then bent down and put her jumbo paws on us. She was almost able to wrap her big hands completely around both of our waists, and effortlessly picked us up. Her hands were so soft and warm, it felt like being swaddled by a heated pillow.
"You guys are so light!" she remarked, "Your big mama could crush you if she didn't know any better!". Playing with us, Ms.Jenny started to slowly strengthen her grip until we were forced to tap in pain. She did this a few times more with a huge grin on her face, until she finally let us catch our breath. Really feeling herself now, Ms.Jenny teased, "Now let's see how Mama's raggedy old pants fit on y'all!". She opened up the sweatpants, and deposited us inside each of the holes. 
Ricky and I, even with our entire body inside, barely filled up the space. Our spindly frames left heaps of room between us and the fabric. This was not possible. Both of us started glancing at Ms.Jenny's pants, but she caught us looking at her and howled with laughter.

"OH THIS IS A RIOT!" Ms.Jenny cackled, "YOU GUYS ARE EACH SMALLER THAN ONE OF MAMA'S LEGS!".
"100% American BEEF" she proudly said, smacking her meaty thighs.
Ms.Jenny started comparing her enormous, hulking legs with us, and bellowed, "Looks like my little men still have some growing to do!!". It was completely true. These monstrous hams before us contained ten times the power of Ricky and me combined. We were getting scared just looking at them! I was so red and hot with embarrassment, I didn't even hear what she was saying. Ricky, equally dazed, just stood in the sweatpants with me completely stunned.
Ms.Jenny gently plucked us out, and waved her large hands in front of us, finished with her fun.
"Earth to the boys, what are y'all planning on wearing now?".

I thought really hard about all the options until I came to a grim conclusion. Ricky's dad took all his clothes with him on his big trip, so we couldn't wear those. The shirts we played basketball in were mangled and sweaty so that wasn't possible either. I realized there was only one answer to our dilemma. I weakly said, "What about before you became so buff, do you still have any clothes from back then". Ricky immediately put his head down in shame, resigning to himself that this was really happening.

A mischievous grin formed on Ms.Jenny's beautiful face and she chuckled, "Oh so now y'all wanna wear Mama's old clothing.....".
We had just opened Pandora's box and there was no closing it.
"As a matter of fact I do. And how about something to make this fun for both of us... If you guys wear what I pick out, I'll buy you guys an entire new wardrobe and whatever else you want today". She had us. Two broke, college students couldn't say no to that. Ricky and I nodded at each other knowing whatever else, we could put this nightmare behind us in just a few hours. We shook her gigantic hand, and Ms.Jenny squealed, "Ooh this is going to be so fun! Let me show you kids what we're working with".
There was a gigantic, solid wood wardrobe at the corner of the room that Ms.Jenny started walking to. As we began to follow her, she turned around and wagged her finger, "Ah ah, Mama's goin' bring it to you. Y'all just make yourselves comfortable right there."
"But Mom!" Ricky exclaimed, "That thing is huge!"
"Yeah Ms.Jenny, it's got to weigh at least 500 lbs!" I added.

Ms.Jenny smirked at us, and flexed her gargantuan bicep. That was the only answer we needed. As she stood next to the drawer, she remarked "It's been a loong time since I've opened this..."
Ms.Jenny squatted down and wrapped her giant arms around the dresser. With a powerful grunt, she cleanly lifted up the wardrobe, as her mammoth quads swelled with power. She confidently marched towards us, and set the massive weight down with a large BOOM.
"Nothin' to it" she said proudly, "Mama's been eating her spinach!". She flexed her titanic body in a show of power, confidently knowing her near limitless strength. This had the usual effect on me and Ricky, our eyes bulging and our jaws dropped. Even though Ms.Jenny made me spew with cum in the shower minutes ago,  I immediately sported a half chub in my pants again. How was this woman constantly doing this to my body?!
"That was.....epic" I lamely said.
Ms.Jenny giggled at me, understanding our reaction to her strength wasn't going to stop. She played along and shouted, "Does Mama have some Big Muscles?"
Ricky and I, in a trance, nodded our heads in agreement.
"And do you guys wanna grow strong like Mama?"
We again mindlessly nodded our heads in agreement.
Ms.Jenny brightly smiled, knowing the next step of her plan was in place.
"Ok! After we play dress up, and go clothes shopping, you boys are going to join Mama in one of her legendary workouts!".
I instantly got rock hard imagining the possibilities. A sweaty, musky Ms.Jenny in a tight shirt and booty shorts, lifting ungodly amounts of weight! Her herculean body crushing everything in her path, while I get to watch close up?! I was completely looking forward to this! My dick was pushing against my underwear trying to go full mast.
Ricky, on the other hand, knew something that Danny didn't. While Ms.Jenny was sweet and cheerful everywhere else, in the gym she was like a drill sargeant. The one time his sister asked to join her, she was absolutely bawling after they finished. And when his dad went to help her move the weights, he walked out white as a ghost. The cramped and humid garage was a foreign part of the house that he never ventured into. His mom's gym was strictly off limits for as long as he could remember, and he wanted to keep it that way.
Ricky, now regretting how starstruck he was before, took a big gulp and nervously chuckled, "Haha, can't wait Mom...."

phil123


lardbutt1

Been a while, but decided to come back to this story and post a long update. Maybe I'll continue to write this in the future.


Ms.Jenny brightly smiled, already concocting a playful and mischievious plan in her mind.
The gigantic solid oak dresser in front of us exuded an almost evil aura of its contents. Ricky and I were nervously sweating already. The imposing object had the weight and heft of an heirloom quality product, and towered above us at 6 feet. Even higher was Ms.Jenny's gorgeous face mischievously chuckling at what she was about to subjugate us to.

The wardrobe loomed before us like a monument to humiliation, its dark oak surface gleaming under the soft bedroom lighting. Ms. Jenny's massive fingers danced along the brass handles, her eyes sparkling with playful malice as she glanced back at us. Ricky stood rigid beside me, his jaw clenched so tight I could see the muscles twitching beneath his skin. I couldn't blame him. After everything we'd been through—the shower, the clothes tearing, the washer breaking—this felt like the final insult.

"Now boys," Ms. Jenny purred, her voice dripping with theatrical villainy, "y'all remember that Mama's been gone a long time. I've had a lot of... changes." She flexed her bicep absentmindedly, the mountain of muscle swelling against her damp tank top. "y'all said I could pick, didn't you?"

Ricky nodded beside me, his earlier fury now replaced by the resigned acceptance of a man who'd lost all bargaining power. "Just... make it quick, Mom."

"Oh, I'll make it *quick*," she laughed, the sound rumbling through the room like distant thunder. "But first—" She paused, her hand hovering over the wardrobe's ornate handles. "First, I think you boys should pick for *me*."

I blinked. "What?"

"You heard me, Danny." Ms. Jenny turned to face us fully, crossing those massive arms beneath her chest. The movement made her wet tank top cling even more desperately to her curves, and I had to physically force my eyes upward. "Y'all got to chose what I wear today. Consider it... compensation for the laundry situation."

Ricky's head snapped up, a flicker of something dangerous in his eyes. I recognized that look—I'd seen it a thousand times on the basketball court right before he tried something desperate. He was plotting.

"Anything?" Ricky asked, his voice carefully neutral.

Ms. Jenny's smile never wavered. "Anything in that wardrobe, sugar. I keep all my old things in there—souvenirs, gag gifts, stuff from before..." She gestured vaguely at her monumental frame. "Before all *this*."

Ricky was already moving toward the wardrobe before she finished speaking, his bare feet silent on the plush carpet. I followed hesitantly, sensing the shift in energy but not fully understanding it. When Ricky threw open the massive doors, I saw rows upon rows of folded fabric—shirts, shorts, dresses, all in sizes that would have fit the old Ms. Jenny, the one who stood barely over five feet and weighed barely over a hundred pounds.

"Find something good?" Ms. Jenny called from behind us, amusement coloring every syllable.

Ricky's hands moved with purpose, shoving aside floral blouses and khaki shorts until he reached the very back of the wardrobe. When he pulled his hand free, he was holding a bundle of orange fabric that looked like it had never been worn.

"What's that?" I asked.

Ricky unfolded it slowly, almost reverently, and I felt my stomach drop as the words became visible: **HOOTERS** emblazoned across the front in bold white letters, complete with the familiar owl logo. But this wasn't just any Hooters shirt—this was a *gag* gift, the kind you bought for someone as a joke. The tag read **3XL**, but even that seemed optimistic given how the fabric hung limp and forgotten in Ricky's hands.

"Remember when Aunt Maria brought this back from Florida?" Ricky said, his voice tight with barely contained vindictiveness. "She thought it'd be funny since Mom was always complaining about being too short to reach the top shelves."

Ms. Jenny's laugh was genuine, unbothered. "Oh my goodness, I haven't seen that thing in years! Maria always did have a wicked sense of humor." She tilted her head, considering the shirt. "That's what you want me to wear, honey?"

Ricky's jaw clenched. "Yeah, Mom. That's what I want."

Something passed between them—a silent acknowledgment of what this really was. Ricky wasn't just picking a shirt. He was trying to make her look ridiculous. After everything—the forced shower, the torn clothes, the emasculating display of strength—this was his revenge. Make the giant wear something absurd, something that would highlight how *wrong* her body was for normal clothes.

I should have stopped him. I should have said something.

But I didn't.

Ms. Jenny crossed to us in three ground-shaking strides and plucked the shirt from Ricky's fingers with surprising delicacy. She held it up to her body, and the comparison was almost laughable—even the 3XL top looked small against her massive frame.

"Well," she said, that mischievous smile still playing at her lips, "let's see if it fits."

What happened next would be seared into my memory for the rest of my life.

Ms. Jenny grabbed the hem of her soaking wet tank top and pulled it over her head in one fluid motion, leaving her completely topless for just a heartbeat before she started wrestling with the Hooters shirt. I caught a glimpse of her enormous breasts—heavy, full, with nipples that hardened instantly in the cool air—before the orange fabric descended.

And then the *struggle* began.

The shirt was clearly designed for someone half her size. She had to bunch the fabric up just to get her arms through the armholes, her massive shoulders straining against the seams. When she tried to pull it over her head, the neckline caught on the width of her back, and she had to shimmy—actually *shimmy*—to work it down.

"Little help?" she grunted, and I swear I saw a flicker of genuine strain on her face.

But it was when she finally got the shirt situated over her torso that things became... *spectacular*.

The fabric *stretched*. Not in the casual, forgiving way of quality cotton, but in the desperate, pleading way of a material that knew it was fighting a losing battle. The Hooters logo across her chest distorted immediately, the letters spreading apart as the shirt strained to contain breasts that seemed to grow larger by the second. The neckline, which should have sat at her collarbone, was pulled down by the sheer mass of her chest, exposing the deep valley of her cleavage. The armholes rode up, showcasing the thick swell of her lats and the bulging curve of her shoulders.

But the most incredible part was her torso itself. The shirt clung to her like a second skin, outlining every ridge, every valley, every powerful contour of her upper body. I could see the separation between her pectoral muscles, the way her abs formed a subtle grid beneath the stretched fabric, the wide sweep of her ribcage that spoke to lungs capable of powering this magnificent machine.

Ms. Jenny looked down at herself and laughed—a full, genuine, delighted sound. "Well, would you look at that! I didn't think it would actually go on."

Ricky's face had gone pale. This wasn't what he'd planned. The shirt wasn't hanging loose and ridiculous—it was *accentuating* everything, highlighting the impossible proportions of his mother's body in ways that made my mouth go dry.

"That's... that's not..." Ricky stammered.

"One more?" Ms. Jenny interrupted, her eyes glittering. She'd clearly caught on to his scheme and was enjoying herself immensely. "What else y'all got for me?"

I watched the realization dawn on his face. This was supposed to be his revenge. His moment of payback for the emasculation, the shower, the complete destruction of his dignity. He'd wanted to pick something ridiculous, something that would make Ms. Jenny look stupid, something that would—for just a moment—tip the scales back toward something resembling balance.

But standing there, watching his mother's amused smile, seeing how excited she was to play along—Ricky was losing. Badly.

"Come on now," Ms. Jenny coaxed, waggling the shirt like a matador's cape. "You boys made a deal. Mama kept up her end. Y'all gotta keep up yours."

Ricky's shoulders slumped. He turned to me, eyes pleading for some escape that didn't exist. I just shook my head. We were trapped.

"Fine," Ricky muttered, snatching the shirt from her hand. "But I get to pick the *whole* outfit. Not just the top."

Ms. Jenny raised an eyebrow, her smile never faltering. "Fair enough, baby. Fair enough."

Ricky stormed toward the wardrobe, his bare feet slapping against the marble floor. He disappeared inside, rummaging through the depths with the fury of a man who had nothing left to lose. I could hear him muttering under his breath, cursing, shuffling fabric, clearly searching for something specific.

Ms. Jenny sidled up beside me, her massive heat radiating against my skin. "Poor thing," she whispered, her breath warm against my ear. "He's so mad at me."

"You did kind of... overreact," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. Her proximity was doing things to my body that I desperately needed to hide. "The shower thing was... a lot."

Ms. Jenny's expression softened, something genuine flickering behind her eyes. "I know, baby. I know. I just..." She sighed, her massive chest rising and falling with the weight of the admission. "When I saw y'all hurt, I couldn't think straight. Two years of not seeing my boys, and the first thing that happens is you're bleeding on my lawn?" She shook her head. "Mama bear came out."

Before I could respond—before I could even process the warmth spreading through my chest at being called *her boy*—Ricky emerged from the wardrobe.

And in his hands, he held salvation.

Or so he thought.

They were shorts. Basketball shorts, to be precise, but not just any basketball shorts. These were enormous—comically, absurdly enormous—a garish purple and gold number that had to be at least 5XL. Emblazoned down one leg, in glittering gold letters, was the name **O'NEAL**, and across the waistband, the Lakers logo stared back at us like a judgmental eye.

Ricky held them up, and even from here, I could see the triumph flickering across his face. These were replica shorts of Shaquille O'Neal's game-day gear—the kind Shaq himself wore when he was 7'1" and 325 pounds of pure dominance. On a normal person, they'd be ridiculous. On Ms. Jenny, with her 6'8" frame and 280 pounds of beefy muscle...

Ricky was banking on them looking stupid.

"How about these?" Ricky asked, his voice barely containing his glee. "You said you wanted to play basketball with us. These seem... appropriate."

Ms. Jenny's eyes widened slightly as she took in the shorts. For a moment, something unreadable crossed her face—surprise, maybe, or amusement, or both. Then her lips curved into a smile that made my stomach flip.

"You sure about those, honey?" she asked, her voice deceptively light.

"Positive," Ricky said, planting his feet. "You wanted us to chose. We're choosing."

Ms. Jenny held his gaze for a long moment, then shrugged those massive shoulders. "Alright then. Fair's fair." She reached out and took the shorts from his hands.

"Well," she said, looking between the two garments, "y'all wanted a show. I guess Mama's gonna give you one."

She turned her back to us—not out of modesty, I realized, but out of practicality. The bedroom had floor-to-ceiling mirrors, and even facing away, she could watch our reactions in the reflection.

My heart hammered against my ribs.

"Having fun over there?" she asked, her eyes finding mine in the mirror.

I was staring. I knew I was staring. But I couldn't stop. My eyes traced every line of her, every curve, every muscle, every soft, feminine swell. My cock was painfully hard against my underwear, the damp fabric doing nothing to hide it.

"You boys are awful quiet," Ms. Jenny observed, her smile widening.

"You're... you're huge, Mom," Ricky managed, his voice strangled.

"I know, baby." She shook out the Hooters shirt and held it up, examining it. "The question is whether I still fit."

She pulled it over her head.

For a moment, nothing happened. The shirt hung on her shoulders, loose and baggy—clearly too big for her, the fabric pooling around her frame. Then she started pulling it down, and everything changed.

The 3XL shirt, designed for someone three times my size, began to *shrink* against her body. Not literally, of course, but the effect was the same. As Ms. Jenny worked the fabric over her chest, the cotton stretched and strained, the seams creaking in protest.

Her breasts—those magnificent, massive breasts—refused to be contained.

The shirt caught on them, bunching up beneath her cleavage, and Ms. Jenny had to actually *struggle* to pull it down. She tugged and yanked, her muscles flexing with the effort, until finally, with a sound of tearing thread, the fabric surrendered.

The Hooters shirt clung to Ms. Jenny like a second skin.

No—like a warning.

The orange cotton was stretched so thin over her chest that I could see the outline of her bra beneath, the shadows of her nipples, the deep valley of her cleavage. The logo, once centered, was now distorted beyond recognition, stretched across the swell of her left breast like a warped funhouse mirror. The words *"I'M JUST HERE FOR THE WINGS"* curved around the bottom of her bust, the letters separated by inches of straining fabric.

Her stomach, flat and toned, pressed against the shirt's midsection, the cotton clinging to every ridge of her abs. Her shoulders, impossibly broad, had the sleeves stretched to their breaking point, the seams digging into her arms like tourniquets.

And her arms.

God, her arms.

The sleeves of the Hooters shirt, designed to end at the bicep, barely made it past her deltoids. Her biceps bulged against the fabric, threatening to burst through at any moment, the cotton stretched so thin it was almost translucent.

Ms. Jenny turned to face us fully, and I felt the air leave my lungs.

She was breathtaking.

Not beautiful—though she was that. Not sexy—though she was that too. She was *breathtaking* in the most literal sense of the word, as if someone had reached into my chest and squeezed my heart until it stopped.

The Hooters shirt, intended to humiliate, to degrade, to make her look *stupid*, had done the exact opposite. It showcased every inch of her massive, beefy frame, emphasizing her curves and her muscles in equal measure. She looked like a goddess—a fertility goddess crossed with a bodybuilder, all soft feminine fat and hard masculine power.

"Well," Ms. Jenny said, looking down at herself, "this is certainly... snug."

"Snug" was not the word I would have chosen. "Explosive" seemed more accurate.

Ricky's face had gone pale. I watched him process what was happening—watched the realization dawn that his brilliant plan, his moment of petty revenge, had backfired spectacularly.

But he wasn't done.

"The shorts," he said, his voice tight. "Put on the shorts."

Ms. Jenny raised an eyebrow. "You sure, honey?"

"Put. Them. On."

She sighed, but there was amusement dancing in her eyes—the amusement of someone who knew exactly what game was being played and was enjoying watching the player lose.

"Alright, baby. Whatever you say."

She reached for the shorts.

The purple and gold fabric looked absurdly large in her hands, but as she stepped into them—one massive thigh at a time—the absurdity began to fade.

Her legs were enormous. There was no other word for them. Each thigh was the size of a small child, thick with muscle and padded with a layer of feminine fat that made them look almost surreal. As she pulled the shorts up, the fabric stretched and strained, the seams groaning with every inch of progress.

Her quads bulged against the purple cotton, the distinctive three-headed shape visible through the strained material. Her calves, equally massive, bulged at the hems, the shorts unable to fully cover them.

And then came her ass.

Ms. Jenny's butt was legendary—two tremendous orbs of muscle and flesh that could have been registered as weapons in most states. As she pulled the shorts over them, the fabric *screamed*.

I could hear threads snapping.

The waistband, designed to sit at Shaq's hips, barely made it past Ms. Jenny's glutes. The shorts rode up her thighs, climbing higher and higher as she struggled to contain herself, until finally—

She stopped.

The shorts were on.

But they didn't look like basketball shorts anymore.

They looked like *booty shorts*.

The purple fabric barely covered the lower curve of her ass, leaving the bottom swell of each cheek completely exposed. The sides had split open slightly, revealing flashes of her hips, her thighs, the taut skin stretched over her powerful frame. The Lakers logo, once centered on the leg, was now twisted and distorted, the gold letters straining to be read.

Ms. Jenny turned to face us, and the front wasn't much better. The shorts rode up her thighs, exposing several inches of thick, powerful muscle above her knees. The fabric was stretched so thin over her crotch that I could see the outline of... everything.

She looked incredible.

She looked like a fantasy rendered in flesh and bone and muscle.

She looked like everything I had ever wanted and never known how to ask for.

"Well," Ms. Jenny said, spreading her arms wide, "what do we think?"

The pose made her biceps swell, made her chest rise, made the Hooters shirt creak dangerously. Her massive thighs flexed with the movement, the shorts riding up another inch.

Ricky opened his mouth. Closed it. Opened it again.

No words came out.

I couldn't blame him. I couldn't speak either. My throat had closed up, my tongue heavy and useless. I could only stare—stare at this magnificent, massive woman who stood before us like a goddess daring us to worship her.

Ms. Jenny's eyes found mine in the mirror, and something flickered there—awareness, maybe, or curiosity, or something else entirely. She held my gaze for a long moment, then turned her attention to her son.

"Ricky?" she prompted gently. "How do I look?"

Ricky's face was the color of a tomato. His jaw worked silently, his mouth opening and closing like a fish gasping for air. His eyes were wide, almost panicked, darting across his mother's body and then away, unable to settle anywhere for more than a second.

"I... you..." He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing. "Mom, you're..."

He trailed off, unable to finish.

Ms. Jenny waited, patient as always, her massive arms crossed beneath her straining chest. The pose made her biceps bulge even more, the Hooters shirt's sleeves looking like they might give up entirely at any moment.

"You're *really* big," Ricky finally managed, his voice barely above a whisper. "Like... really, really big."

Ms. Jenny's smile softened. "I know, baby."

"And those clothes..." Ricky swallowed again, his eyes fixed somewhere on the wall behind her. "They don't look..."

"Stupid?" Ms. Jenny offered, her voice gentle.

Ricky's silence was answer enough.

"Baby," Ms. Jenny said, stepping toward him, "did you pick these because you thought they'd make me look bad?"

Ricky's face crumpled. He looked away, his shoulders hunching, and I could see the shame radiating off him in waves. "I just wanted... I was trying to..."

"Get back at me?" Ms. Jenny finished. "For the washer? For the shower?"

Ricky nodded miserably.

Ms. Jenny reached out and cupped his chin, tilting his face toward hers. Her hand, massive and warm, covered half his jaw. "Oh, honey," she sighed, "I'm sorry I made you feel like you needed to do that."

"It's not—" Ricky started.

"Let me finish." Ms. Jenny's voice was firm but kind. "I know I went too far. I know I embarrassed you. And I know you're a grown man who doesn't need his mama bathing him anymore." She stroked his cheek with her thumb. "But these clothes?" She glanced down at herself. "They don't make me look bad, baby. They make me look *good*. And that's not your fault—it's just... the way things are now."

Ricky's eyes glistened. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"I know you are." She pulled him into a hug—gentle, careful, mindful of her strength—and kissed the top of his head. "It's okay, honey. I'm not mad."

They stood there for a moment, mother and son, wrapped in an embrace that seemed to heal something between them. I watched, feeling like an intruder, my arousal momentarily forgotten in the face of this genuine, tender moment.

Then Ms. Jenny released Ricky and turned to me.

"And what about you, Danny?" she asked, her eyes warm. "What do you think?"

I was ruined. Absolutely, completely ruined. My boxers were soaked through with precum, my erection straining against the fabric again as if Ms.Jenny hasn't made me blow literally minutes ago. Every word I'd ever known had fled my brain, replaced by the image of her—*this*—this impossible, magnificent woman standing before me in clothes designed to humiliate that only made her more desirable.

"I..." I started, and my voice cracked like a teenager's. "I think..."

*Say something intelligent. Say something normal. She's asking you a question, you idiot.*


Every nerve in my body fired at once.

I opened my mouth, and words started pouring out—a flood of syllables that I couldn't control and couldn't stop, each one more damning than the last.

"You look amazing Ms. Jenny I mean really amazing I've never seen anyone look like that before the shirt fits you so well even though it's too small but it's not actually too small it's just that you're too big for it I mean you're not too big you're perfect I mean—"

I was rambling. I knew I was rambling. But I couldn't stop.

"Your arms are incredible I've never seen arms like that they're bigger than my thighs both of my thighs combined actually and your legs oh my god your legs are like tree trunks but sexy tree trunks if that makes sense which it probably doesn't—"

Ms. Jenny's eyebrow was rising higher with each word, but her smile hadn't faded. If anything, it had grown.

"The shorts are really short on you but that's not a bad thing I mean it looks good it looks really good your butt is—I mean your glutes are—I mean—"

I was dying. This was death. I was going to die right here, in Ricky's parents' bedroom, wearing nothing but my underwear and an XXXL shirt that made me look like a child playing dress-up, rambling about his best friend's mother's *glutes*.

"And the shirt I mean the Hooters shirt the fabric is really stretched like REALLY stretched but it shows off your figure and your figure is amazing I mean you're built like a brick house but a beautiful brick house like the kind you want to live in forever—"

*Stop talking*, I screamed at myself. *For the love of God, stop talking.*

"—and your chest I mean your breasts I mean your—they're very large but in a good way a great way a perfect way and they look really good in that shirt even though the shirt is clearly struggling to contain them not that I'm staring at them I mean I am staring but not in a creepy way—"

Ms. Jenny's smile had become a full grin. She was enjoying this. She was *savoring* my humiliation.

"—and I'm sorry I'm talking so much I just can't stop because you look so good and I've never seen anyone look so good and I know I shouldn't be saying any of this because you're Ricky's mom and I'm supposed to be his friend but you're just so—"

I finally, mercifully, ran out of words.

The room was silent except for my ragged breathing.

Ricky was staring at me with an expression that hovered somewhere between horror and disbelief. Ms. Jenny was watching me with those beautiful eyes, her head tilted slightly, her lips curved into a knowing smile.

"Well," she said after a long moment, "that was... thorough."

I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole.

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice cracking. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean—I wasn't trying to—I know I shouldn't have—" I took a shaky breath. "I'm just going to stop talking now."

"That might be wise," Ms. Jenny agreed, but her voice was warm, teasing. Not angry.

Ricky was still staring at me like I'd grown a second head. "Dude."

"I know," I said miserably. "I know."

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know. I panicked. She asked me a question and I panicked and words just... happened."

"Words about my mom's *glutes*?"

"I said I was sorry!"

Ms. Jenny laughed—that full, bellied laugh that shook the room and made her breasts bounce and her thighs quiver. "Oh, you two," she said, shaking her head. "Come here."

She opened her arms, and after a moment's hesitation, both Ricky and I stepped into them. She wrapped us in a hug—massive, warm, overwhelming—and held us tight.

"You're both ridiculous," she said, "and I love you. Now." She released us and stepped back, looking down at herself again. "I'm going to freshen up and use the bathroom. No more drama. Deal?"

"Deal," Ricky said quickly.

I nodded, still too embarrassed to speak.

Ms. Jenny smiled at me—a different smile this time, softer, more private—and turned to walk toward the bathroom.

Halfway there, she paused and looked back over her shoulder.

"And Danny?" she said.

My heart stopped. "Yes?"

"The next time you want to compliment my *glutes*, maybe try using the word 'butt' instead. Less clinical."

Then she winked—actually *winked*—and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me standing there with my mouth hanging open and my heart hammering against my ribs.

Ricky turned to me slowly. "Did my mom just..."

"I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"She winked at you."

"I said I don't want to talk about it."

"Dude. My mom winked at you. While wearing a Hooters shirt that barely fit her. And you just spent five minutes describing her body in graphic detail."

"I panicked!"

"You said she was a brick house!"

"A beautiful brick house!"

"That doesn't make it better!"

I covered my face with my hands, my skin burning with humiliation. "Just... let me die. Right here. Just let me die."

Ricky was quiet for a moment. Then, unexpectedly, he snorted.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing," he said, but his voice was shaking with suppressed laughter. "It's just... you should have seen your face. When she asked you what you thought. You looked like a deer in headlights."

"It wasn't funny."

"It was *hilarious*."

"It was not—"

"And then you just started *talking*. Like a faucet. Words just pouring out of you. 'Your glutes, your glutes, oh my god your glutes—'"

"I'm going to kill you."

"'—you're built like a brick house but a beautiful brick house—'"

"I will end you, Ricky."

"'—the kind you want to live in forever—'"

I lunged for him, and he dodged, laughing so hard he could barely breathe. We chased each other around the room—two scrawny boys in oversized shirts, wrestling and shoving and trying not to fall over—until we collapsed on the massive bed, gasping for air.

"You're the worst," I said.

"You're the one who has a crush on my mom."

"I do NOT—"

"Dude. You called her *glutes* magnificent."

"I said they were impressive!"

"Same thing!"

"I was just complimenting all the.....hard work she's put in! I don't.......I don't.....she's just not my type and she's way too old"

".....well you sure seemed like you did. Maybe I'm just overreacting...sorry bro"

We lay there for a moment, staring at the ceiling, catching our breath.

"She is really beautiful, though," Ricky said quietly.

I turned my head to look at him. "What?"

"My mom. She's... I mean, look at her. She's gorgeous. And huge. And strong. And..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "It's weird. She's my mom, so I shouldn't... but I can't help noticing. You know?"

I didn't know what to say to that. So I said nothing.

"I'm glad you're here, man," Ricky said after a moment. "It helps. Having someone else who... sees her the way she is now. Not just as Mom, but as..." He gestured vaguely. "You know."

"Yeah," I said softly. "I know."

We lay there in silence, and I thought about Ms. Jenny—about the Hooters shirt stretched across her magnificent chest, about the shorts that barely contained her tree trunk legs, about the way she'd winked at me, the way she'd looked at me, the way she'd listened to my rambling without judgment, without anger.

She knew.

Maybe not everything—maybe not about the erections, the orgasms, the desperate, consuming lust that burned through me every time I looked at her. But she knew something. She'd seen something in my eyes, heard something in my voice, felt something in the way I'd clung to her in the shower.

And instead of being disgusted, instead of being horrified, she'd *winked*.

What did that mean?

I didn't know.

But lying there on that massive bed, in that giant's cave of a room, wearing nothing but my underwear and an XXXL shirt that smelled faintly of her perfume, I couldn't bring myself to care.

All I knew was that I wanted more.

More of her. More of this. More of everything.

horst11

Amazing, glad you are back!! Can't wait to see more

:rock:

Brenorand

Welcome back and amazing story!!!! :cool2:

lardbutt1

# Chapter 17: The Return

The bathroom door opened with a soft click, and Ms. Jenny emerged, her skin still glistening from whatever freshening up she'd done. The Hooters shirt was even more stretched now, damp in places where she'd splashed water, the fabric clinging to her like a lover's embrace. The purple and gold shorts had ridden up even further, barely covering the lower curve of her monumental ass, and I could see the tension in her thighs—the way the muscle bunched and flexed with every step, testing the limits of the already-strained material.

She looked like a force of nature. A hurricane contained in human form, barely holding herself together.

"Alright boys," she said, drying her massive hands on a towel that looked comically small in her grip. "I've been thinking."

Ricky sat up on the bed, his earlier laughter fading into wariness. "About what?"

"About fairness." Ms. Jenny tossed the towel aside and crossed her arms beneath her chest, the movement making the Hooters logo stretch even further across her left breast. "Y'all picked my outfit. And I gotta say—" She glanced down at herself, her smile turning self-deprecating. "—I look *ridiculous*."

"You look amazing," I said, before I could stop myself.

Both of them turned to look at me.

"I mean—" I scrambled, my face heating. "You look... the shirt is... it's very..."

*Stop talking*, I begged myself. *Please, for the love of God, stop talking.*

Ms. Jenny's smile softened, and something flickered in her eyes—something warm, something knowing. "Thank you, Danny. That's sweet." She held my gaze for a moment longer than necessary, then turned to Ricky. "But the point is, I held up my end of the bargain. Y'all picked, and I wore."

Ricky nodded slowly, clearly sensing where this was going. "Yeah. You did."

"So now," Ms. Jenny said, her voice dropping into something lower, something almost dangerous, "it's *your* turn."

The words hung in the air like a challenge.

Ricky's eyes widened. "Mom—"

"You made a deal, honey." Ms. Jenny uncrossed her arms and planted her hands on her hips, the pose making her biceps bulge, her chest rise. "Y'all agreed to wear what I picked out. And I've been *very* patient."

"Patient?" Ricky sputtered. "You've been parading around in front of us—"

"I've been keeping my word." Ms. Jenny's voice was firm but not angry. "Which is more than I can say for some people." She raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you or did you not agree to let me pick your clothes?"

Ricky's jaw worked silently.

"And did you or did you not just spend the last twenty minutes trying to embarrass *me* with that—" she gestured at the Hooters shirt, "—when you knew full well I was going to hold you to our agreement?"

"I wasn't—"

"Yes, you were." Ms. Jenny's smile was gentle but unyielding. "And that's okay. I'm not mad. But fair is fair, baby."

Ricky looked at me, his eyes wide with panic. I could only shrug helplessly. We'd made our bed. Now we had to lie in it.

Literally, apparently.

Ms. Jenny's eyes swept the room, landing on the massive wardrobe that still stood open, revealing rows upon rows of folded fabric. Her smile widened—and I recognized that smile. It was the same smile she'd worn when she'd suggested arm wrestling, the same smile she'd worn when she'd squatted us both, the same smile she'd worn when she'd torn our clothes off in the shower.

It was the smile of someone who knew exactly what she wanted and was about to take it.

"Now," Ms. Jenny said, turning back to us, "I've been thinking about what to pick for y'all. And I've decided—" She paused, letting the suspense build. "—I'm going to start with *you*, Ricky."

Ricky's face went pale. "What? Why me?"

"Because you're my son." Ms. Jenny's voice was matter-of-fact. "And because I think you need this more than Danny does."

"Need *what*?"

Ms. Jenny didn't answer. She just walked toward him—three ground-shaking steps that ate up the distance between them—and before Ricky could react, she'd scooped him up with one arm.

"Mom!" Ricky yelped, his legs flailing in the air. "What are you doing?!"

"Y'all wanted me to pick," Ms. Jenny said, her voice light, almost playful. "I'm picking."

With one fluid motion—the kind of motion that spoke to years of training, of muscle memory, of impossible strength—Ms. Jenny shifted Ricky to her hip and started walking toward the wardrobe.

"You're first, little man," she laughed.

"Mom! Please! No!" Ricky cried, his voice cracking with panic. "I'm not doing this!"

He started squirming—really squirming, throwing his whole body into it, pounding against Ms. Jenny's massive frame with his fists and feet. But it was no use. Each weak blow hit a padded brick wall of muscle and flesh and bounced off with no effect.

Ms. Jenny didn't even slow down.

I watched, frozen, as she carried my best friend across the room like he weighed nothing—which, compared to her, he basically did. Ricky's scrawny arms flailed uselessly against her back, his legs kicking at the air, his face red with fury and humiliation.

"Mom, put me down!" he shouted. "This isn't funny!"

"I'm not laughing, honey." Ms. Jenny's voice was calm, almost conversational. "I'm just doing what we agreed."

"We didn't agree to—"

"We shook on it." She glanced down at him, her expression unreadable. "You remember shaking my hand, don't you? Giving me your word?"

Ricky's struggles faltered for just a moment—long enough for me to see the shame flicker across his face. He *did* remember. We'd both shaken her hand, agreed to her terms, accepted the deal.

But neither of us had imagined *this*.

Ms. Jenny reached the wardrobe and stopped, her massive frame blocking the open doors. She adjusted Ricky on her hip, her arm wrapped around his waist like a steel band, and started rummaging through the shelves with her free hand.

"What are you looking for?" Ricky demanded, his voice strained.

"You'll see."

"Mom—"

"Hush now. Mama's thinking."

She pulled out a few items, examined them, and set them aside. A pink fabric here, a stretchy material there, all in sizes that looked comically small compared to her current frame. Her old clothes. The ones from before.

The clothes that might actually fit us.

Ricky must have realized the same thing, because his struggles renewed with fresh desperation. "No. No way. I'm not wearing your old clothes."

"You're wearing *something*," Ms. Jenny said, not looking up from her search. "And since all your clothes are in the washer—"

She stroked his cheek with her free hand, her massive fingers gentle against his skin. "You're my little man. Always have been. And right now, you need to let Mama take care of you."

"I don't need—"

"Hush." Her voice was firm but not unkind. "You're getting dressed, one way or another. The only question is whether you make it easy or hard."

Ricky's jaw clenched. His eyes, bright with unshed tears of humiliation, darted toward me—looking for help, for support, for anything.

I had nothing to give him.

Ms. Jenny followed his gaze and smiled at me—that same knowing smile from before. "Don't worry, Danny. You're next."

My stomach dropped.

"Now then," Ms. Jenny said, turning her attention back to the wardrobe, "where did I put... ah. Here we are."

She pulled out a small bundle of fabric—pink, from what I could see, with something lacy peeking out from the folds. Ricky's eyes went wide as saucers.

"No," he said. "Absolutely not. Mom, *no*."

"Yes, honey." Ms. Jenny held up the bundle, and I could see it now—a tiny pink crop top, small enough that it would have fit the old Ms. Jenny, the one who'd been 5'1" and 130 pounds. Next to it, a pair of matching panties and booty shorts, both in the same garish pink, both small enough that they looked like they belonged on a teenager.

Or on a grown man with a scrawny frame.

My breath caught in my throat.

Ricky saw them too, and his struggles became frenzied—frantic, desperate, panicked. "Mom, please. I'll do anything. I'll wash the dishes for a month. I'll clean the whole house. Just please, *please* don't make me wear those."

"Anything?" Ms. Jenny raised an eyebrow.

"Anything!"

"Then stop squirming and let me dress you."

"That's not—I meant—"

"I know what you meant." Ms. Jenny's voice was gentle but implacable. "And the answer is no. You made a deal, Ricky. Now you have to keep it."

She started walking toward the bed, the pink bundle clutched in her massive hand, Ricky still secured on her hip like a misbehaving toddler.

I opened my mouth. Closed it. Opened it again. What was I supposed to say? *No, Ms. Jenny, please don't humiliate your son in front of me?* *Yes, Ms. Jenny, I would very much like to see Ricky in your old panties?*

Somehow, neither option seemed appropriate.

Before I could formulate a response, Ricky made a desperate lunge for freedom—twisting in his mother's grip, clawing at her arm, trying to squirm his way back to the floor. He almost made it, too, his feet finding purchase on her hip for just a moment before Ms. Jenny adjusted her hold and pulled him back against her body with a grunt of annoyance.

"Ricky." His name was a warning. "Ricky, stop."

But he didn't stop. He kept fighting, kept squirming, kept throwing those weak punches that bounced off his mother's body like raindrops off concrete.

Ms. Jenny sighed—a long, exasperated sound that spoke of patience wearing thin. She hoisted Ricky higher against her hip, pinned him there with one massive arm, and used her free hand to grab the back of his neck. Her fingers wrapped around the thin column of his throat—not choking, not hurting, but *controlling*. Holding him still.

"If you keep squirming," she said, her voice dropping to a low murmur, "I'm gonna have to spank that little flat butt in front of Danny."

Ricky froze. His whole body went rigid, his struggles ceasing mid-motion. His eyes went wide, and I saw something flicker across his face—something that might have been fear, might have been shame, might have been a complicated mixture of both.

"You wouldn't," he whispered.

"Wouldn't I?" Ms. Jenny's eyebrow arched. "Honey, I've spanked this butt more times than I can count. What's one more?" She shifted her grip, and her free hand drifted down to rest on the curve of Ricky's bare bottom. "But I guess the question is—do you really want Danny to watch?"

The silence that followed was deafening. Ricky's breath came in short, sharp gasps. His face was the color of a beet. And his mother just stood there, one hand on his neck, one hand on his ass, waiting for his decision.

I should have looked away. Should have given them privacy, should have pretended I wasn't witnessing this deeply intimate, deeply humiliating moment between mother and son. But I couldn't move. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't do anything but watch as Ricky's resistance crumbled.

"...fine," he finally managed, the word barely audible. "Fine. Just... just don't spank me."

Ms. Jenny's smile was radiant. "Good boy."

"You can't do this," Ricky said, his voice cracking. "I'm a grown man. You can't just—"

"I can," Ms. Jenny interrupted. "And I am." She sat down on the edge of the bed, the mattress groaning under her weight, and set Ricky down in front of her. "Now. Are you going to behave, or do I need to get Danny involved?"

Ricky's head snapped toward me, his eyes wild. "What do you mean, get Danny involved?"

Ms. Jenny reached over to the bedside table, picked up her phone, and tossed it to me. I caught it on instinct, my fingers fumbling around the expensive case.

"Either Danny records this entire situation," Ms. Jenny said, her voice perfectly calm, "something we can all fondly look back on and laugh about for years to come. Or you stop squirming and let me change you with no video evidence of this incident."

The room went very quiet.

Ricky stared at the phone in my hands, then at his mother, then back at the phone. His face cycled through a dozen emotions in the span of a few seconds—horror, fury, humiliation, resignation.

"You wouldn't," he whispered.

"Try me."

"MOM—"

"I'm counting to three, Ricky. One."

"This is blackmail!"

"Two."

"You can't—you're my mother, you're supposed to—"

"Two and a half."

Ricky's shoulders slumped. His whole body seemed to deflate, the fight draining out of him like air from a balloon. When he spoke again, his voice was barely audible.

"Fine."

Ms. Jenny's expression softened immediately. "Good boy." She reached out and cupped his cheek, her massive hand covering half his face. "I know this is embarrassing, honey. I know you don't want to do it. But you gave me your word, and I'm holding you to it." She stroked his cheek with her thumb. "And for what it's worth, I promise I won't let Danny record anything. This stays between us."

Ricky nodded miserably, his eyes fixed on the floor.

Ms. Jenny turned to me and held out her hand. "Phone, please."

I walked over and placed it in her palm, my fingers brushing against her warm skin. She smiled at me—a real smile, warm and genuine—and set the phone back on the bedside table.

"Now then," she said, turning her attention back to Ricky. "Let's get started."

She reached for the hem of his XXXL shirt—my old shirt, the one he'd borrowed—and started to lift it over his head. Ricky squirmed, his hands flying up to stop her, but Ms. Jenny just swatted them away with practiced ease.

"Hands down, honey. You agreed."

"I know, I just—"

"Hands. Down."

Ricky let his arms fall to his sides, his fists clenched, his whole body trembling with suppressed rage and humiliation. Ms. Jenny pulled the shirt over his head, leaving him in just his underwear—those tight white briefs that did nothing to hide his small frame.

"There we go," Ms. Jenny said softly. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Ricky didn't answer. He just stood there, shivering slightly, his arms crossed over his chest in a futile attempt to cover himself.

Ms. Jenny reached for the waistband of his underwear.

"Mom—"

"I've seen you naked before, honey." Her voice was calm, almost clinical. "I changed your diapers. I bathed you when you were little. This isn't anything new."

"It's different now," Ricky said, his voice strained. "I'm not little anymore."

Ms. Jenny paused, her hand still on his waistband, and looked up at him. Her expression was unreadable—soft, maybe, or sad, or something else entirely.

"Honey," she said quietly, "you're the size of a child to me now."

The words hung in the air, heavy and damning.

Ricky's face went red—not with embarrassment this time, but with fury. His whole body tensed, his hands balling into fists, his jaw clenching so hard I could see the muscles jumping beneath his skin.

"I'm *not*—" he started.

"You're five foot seven," Ms. Jenny interrupted, her voice still calm, still gentle. "You weigh a hundred and thirty-three pounds. Your arms are ten inches around." She gestured at herself—at her massive frame, her bulging muscles, her impossible size. "Look at me, Ricky. Really look at me. And then look at yourself."

Ricky's eyes traveled up his mother's body—her thick thighs, her wide hips, her massive arms, her broad shoulders. His gaze was wild, almost desperate, searching for something—anything—that would prove her wrong.

But there was nothing to find.

He was small. Scrawny. Insignificant.

Next to her, everyone was.

The fight drained out of him again, faster this time, leaving him limp and defeated. His arms uncrossed, his shoulders slumped, his head hung low.

"Fine," he whispered. "Just... get it over with."

Ms. Jenny's expression softened even further, and something flickered in her eyes—sympathy, maybe, or pity, or love. She reached out and pulled him into a gentle hug, her massive arms wrapping around his small body, her warmth enveloping him.

"I love you, baby," she murmured against his hair. "You know that, right? Nothing about this changes how I feel about you."

Ricky nodded against her chest, his shoulders shaking slightly.

"I love you too, Mom."

They stayed like that for a moment—mother and son, wrapped in an embrace that seemed to transcend the humiliation, the anger, the embarrassment. Then Ms. Jenny pulled back and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Alright," she said, her voice a little thick. "Let's finish this."

She reached for his underwear again, and this time, Ricky didn't resist.

She pulled them down in one smooth motion, leaving him completely naked—pale and scrawny and trembling, his small cock on full display, his bony thighs pressed together in a futile attempt at modesty.

"There," Ms. Jenny said softly. "That's better."

She picked up the pink panties—small and lacy and utterly ridiculous—and held them out to him. "Step in, honey."

Ricky's face was the color of a tomato, but he did as he was told. He stepped into the panties, one foot at a time, and Ms. Jenny pulled them up his legs.

They fit.

Of course they fit.

His small cock nestled perfectly into the fabric, the pink lace stretching slightly to accommodate his nonexistent hips. The panties clung to him like a second skin, riding up his bony butt, the elastic digging into his narrow waist.

"There," Ms. Jenny said, her voice almost clinical. "See? That's not so bad."

Ricky said nothing. He just stood there, trembling, his hands covering his crotch, his eyes fixed on the floor.

Next came the booty shorts—matching pink, just as small, just as ridiculous. Ms. Jenny held them open, and Ricky stepped into them, and she pulled them up over the panties.

They were even tighter than the underwear, the stretchy fabric clinging to his scrawny thighs, riding up his flat butt, the hem barely covering the top of his legs. His bony hips jutted out beneath the waistband, and the shorts gaped slightly at the sides, revealing flashes of pale skin.

"They're a little big," Ms. Jenny mused, tugging at the fabric. "But I think that's just because you don't have any... curves to fill them out."

Ricky flinched.

Finally, the crop top.

Ms. Jenny held it up, examining it critically. "This might be a little snug," she said. "But I think it'll work."

She helped Ricky pull it over his head—his scrawny arms, his flat chest, his narrow shoulders—and tugged it down over his torso.

The crop top was even smaller than the shorts, the pink fabric stretching across his chest, the hem ending well above his belly button. His pale stomach was on full display, his ribs visible beneath the skin, his navel a small dark circle in the center of all that pale flesh.

The sleeves were short—almost nonexistent—and the neckline was cut low, revealing the sharp lines of his collarbone, the hollow of his throat.

"There," Ms. Jenny said, stepping back to admire her work. "All done."

Ricky looked like a nightmare.

The pink outfit—panties, shorts, and crop top—clung to his scrawny frame like a cruel joke, highlighting every bony angle, every pale inch of skin, every flaw and imperfection. He looked small and vulnerable and utterly ridiculous, a grown man dressed in his mother's old clothes, his face bright red with shame.

But Ms. Jenny was smiling.

Not cruelly—not the way I might have expected. She was smiling the way a mother smiles at her child's school play, proud and fond and a little bit amused.

"You look adorable, honey," she said.

Ricky made a sound somewhere between a groan and a sob.

Ms. Jenny reached out and pulled him into another hug, her massive arms wrapping around his small body, her warmth enveloping him. He stood stiff and unyielding for a moment, his arms pinned to his sides, his face buried in her chest.

Then, slowly, he relaxed.

His arms came up, wrapping around her waist, and he held onto her like a drowning man clinging to a lifeline.

"I hate you," he mumbled against her shirt.

"No, you don't."

"I really, really hate you."

"I love you too, baby."

They stood like that for a long moment—mother and son, wrapped in an embrace that seemed to say everything words couldn't.

She lowered Ricky back to the bed, but not before pressing a kiss to his forehead and smoothing his hair back from his face. "There we go, baby. All done. And you were so brave."

The pink panties and shorts stretched across his narrow hips, the crop top rode up to expose his lower back, and he groaned with annoyance and resignation.

But Ms. Jenny wasn't looking at Ricky anymore. She was looking at *me*.

"Danny," she said, and her voice had shifted again—still warm, still playful, but threaded through with something that made my stomach drop and my heart race. She took a step toward me, then another, and the floor groaned beneath her weight. "I think you've waited long enough, don't you?"

I backed up involuntarily, my shoulders hitting the bedroom wall. "Ms. Jenny, I don't—"

"Don't what?" She was close now—close enough that I could smell her perfume, something floral and warm that made my head spin. Close enough that I could see the individual beads of moisture still clinging to her skin from the shower. "Don't think it's your turn?"

Her hand came up to cup my chin, tilting my face toward hers. Her thumb traced my lower lip, and I forgot how to breathe.

"I told you, Danny," she said chuckling, her eyes locked on mine. "I told you I'd pick out *all* our clothes today." She smiled—that radiant, dangerous smile that made my knees weak.


lardbutt1

I barely registered the moment Ms. Jenny set Ricky down on the bed. The world had narrowed to a single point of focus—her massive hand cupping my chin, her thumb still tracing my lower lip, her eyes boring into mine with that impossible, knowing warmth.

"Danny," she said again, and my name on her lips sounded like a promise and a threat all at once. "You've been so quiet over there. So patient. Watching while I took care of Ricky."

"I wasn't—" My voice came out strangled, barely recognizable as my own. "I mean, I didn't—"

"Hush." She pressed her thumb gently against my lips, silencing me. "You don't have to explain. I know this is... embarrassing. For both of you. But we made a deal, didn't we?"

*We made a deal.*

The words echoed in my skull, bouncing off the walls of my consciousness. Yes. We'd made a deal. We'd shaken on it—her massive paw engulfing my pathetic hand, her grip warm and secure, her smile bright and mischievous.

I'd agreed to this.

*But I hadn't agreed to this.*

Or had I? The terms had been vague—*if you guys wear what I pick out, I'll buy you guys an entire new wardrobe and whatever else you want*—and I'd been so focused on the promise of new clothes, of freedom from this humiliation, that I hadn't stopped to consider what *what I pick out* might actually entail.

Now I knew.

Ricky stood in the corner of my peripheral vision, still dressed in that ridiculous pink ensemble—the crop top riding up his pale torso, the booty shorts stretched across his nonexistent hips, the matching panties clearly visible through the thin fabric. His face was still red, still tight with suppressed humiliation, but something else flickered in his eyes now.

*Relief.*

He was relieved that it was my turn. That he was done. That he could stand there in his shame and watch someone else go through the same ordeal.

I couldn't blame him. I would have felt the same way.

Ms. Jenny's hand dropped from my chin, and she stepped back just enough to look at me properly—head to toe, her gaze sweeping over my XXXL shirt, my bare legs, my trembling hands. Her eyes lingered on the bulge in my underwear, the one I couldn't hide no matter how hard I tried, and something flickered across her face.

*Say something*, I begged myself. *Say anything. Distract her. Look away. Do something.*

But I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. Could only stand there, pinned in place by her gaze, my heart hammering against my ribs like a caged animal.

The room seemed to hold its breath. Ms. Jenny's eyes swept over me one final time—taking in my trembling frame, my too-large shirt, my obvious, undeniable arousal pressed against the thin fabric of my underwear—and her smile widened into something almost predatory.

"Now then," she said, her voice a low purr that sent shivers down my spine. "Let's see what we're working with."

She reached for me.

I flinched—actually flinched, pressing myself back against the wall as if I could melt through it and escape—but Ms. Jenny's massive hands were already on me, warm and gentle and utterly inescapable. Her fingers wrapped around my biceps, and she pulled me away from the wall with the same ease she'd used to lift Ricky.

"Now," she said, reaching for the hem of my XXXL shirt, "let's get this off you."

My hands flew up to stop her. "Wait—"

"Ah ah." She swatted my hands away gently. "No waiting."

I stammered. "I just—Ms. Jenny, please—"

"Please what?"

*Please stop. Please don't. Please let me go.*

But the words wouldn't come. Because I didn't want her to stop. Didn't want her to let me go. Every cell in my body was screaming for her touch, her warmth, her overwhelming presence.

Even as my mind screamed warnings about what was about to happen.

Ms. Jenny shifted her grip, one arm sliding around my waist, and lifted me off the ground with the same casual ease she'd shown with Ricky. My legs dangled uselessly, my feet kicking at the air as she settled me against her hip.

Just like she'd done with him.

I could feel everything—the heat of her body seeping through her thin Hooters shirt, the power of her muscles shifting beneath my weight, the softness of her breast pressing against my side. My erection, still embarrassingly visible through my underwear, brushed against her hip, and I bit down on my lip to keep from groaning.

"There we go," Ms. Jenny murmured, adjusting her hold. "That's better, isn't it? Being close to Mama?"

*Yes. God, yes. But also no. But mostly yes.*

She started walking toward the bed, and my heart hammered even faster. Ricky was still standing there, still dressed in that pink nightmare, his eyes wide as he watched his mother carry me across the room.

She started rummaging through the shelves again, pulling out items and examining them before setting them aside. I sat there trembling, my hands covering my crotch, my face burning with shame.

"Danny." Ricky's voice was quiet, almost a whisper. I glanced over at him, and he was looking at me with something like sympathy. "Just... let her do it. It's easier if you don't fight."

"Easy for you to say," I muttered. "You're already dressed."

He looked down at his pink outfit and grimaced. "Yeah. Lucky me."

She looked down at me, her eyes soft, her smile gentle. "You know I have to do this, right? Because we made a deal?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"And you know I don't want to embarrass you? That I'm just... having a little fun?"

She sympathetically smiled at me, "A deal is a deal, Danny. I wore what you and Ricky picked out." She gestured at her Hooters shirt and her shorts. "I look ridiculous. But I kept my word. Now it's your turn to keep yours."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Because—" I floundered, searching for words. "Because....Because...."

*Because you look sexy as hell and I can't stop ogling your tits and buttcheeks in that outfit*

"because.....ughhhh....I don't uh....whatever...fine"

Ms.Jenny flashed her beautiful warm smile at me.
"Good." She reached up with her free hand and cupped my cheek, her palm warm against my skin. "Because I want you to remember something, Danny. No matter what happens next, no matter what I make you wear—" Her thumb traced my cheekbone, slow and deliberate. "—I love you and you're beautiful to me. Nothing changes that."

My throat tightened. "Ms. Jenny—"

"Shh." She pressed her finger to my lips. "No talking. Not yet. Just... let Mama take care of you."

She set me down on the edge of the bed, positioning me so I was sitting facing her, my legs dangling over the side. The mattress groaned under my weight, and I could feel the heat of Ms. Jenny's body radiating toward me from where she stood between my knees.

She was so close. So *big*. Her hips were level with my face, her thighs—those massive, glorious thighs—inches from my hands. The purple and gold shorts had ridden up even further during our maneuvering, and I could see the dark shadow of her crotch through the stretched fabric.

*Don't look. Don't look. Don't—*

I couldn't help it. My eyes traced the outline, my breath catching in my throat as my mind spiraled into territory it had no business exploring. *Stop. Stop. She'll see. She'll know.*

I looked.

Ms. Jenny caught me, but didn't fully understand, and she smiled. "Eyes up here, young man."

My face burned. "I wasn't—I mean, I didn't—"

"What did I say about talking?" She reached down and pressed her finger to my lips again, and I fell silent. "That's better."

She stepped back just enough to look at me properly—her gaze traveling down my body, lingering on the bulge in my underwear, then back up to my face. Her expression was unreadable, caught somewhere between amusement and something else I couldn't name.

But Ms. Jenny wasn't looking at my face. Her eyes were focused on the waistband of my underwear, her fingers already reaching for the elastic.

"Ms. Jenny, please—" The words tumbled out of me, desperate and raw. "Please don't do this. Not in front of—"

"In front of Ricky?" She raised an eyebrow, her fingers pausing just above the fabric. "Honey, Ricky's in the same boat as you. There's nothing he hasn't seen before."

"That's not—I mean—" I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, my entire face burning with humiliation. My erection throbbed against my thigh, the damp spot on my underwear growing more pronounced with every passing second. If she pulled them down, she'd see everything. The precum. The hardness. The desperate, undeniable proof of what she did to me.

*She can't see. She can't. I'll die. I'll actually die.*

"Ms. Jenny, please let me change myself." My voice cracked. "I'll wear whatever you want. Anything. Just please don't—don't do it in front of everyone. Don't make me—"

"Make you what?" Her eyes softened slightly, but there was amusement dancing in them. "Make you feel embarrassed? Make you feel small? Danny, that's the whole point."

"No, I know, but—" I was rambling now, my words running together in my desperation. "I'll change myself. In the bathroom. By myself. And I'll wear whatever you pick out. I promise. I swear on my life. Just please don't—don't strip me down here. Please, Ms. Jenny."

She pulled her hand back, folding her arms across her chest as she studied me. The movement made her breasts press together, the Hooters logo stretching across the fabric, and I had to physically look away before I lost what little composure I had left.

"That's not really fair to Ricky, is it?" She tilted her head, her voice taking on a teasing edge. "He sat through his change like a big boy.."

"Ricky's braver than me," I admitted. "I know that. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just—" I swallowed hard. "I just can't. Not like this. Please, Ms. Jenny. I'll do anything."

*Anything.*

The word hung in the air between us, heavy with implication. Ms. Jenny's eyes flickered, something dark and knowing passing through them before she blinked it away.

"Anything?" she repeated slowly.

I nodded, my throat too tight to speak.

She considered this for a long moment, her gaze sweeping over me from head to toe. I prayed she couldn't see the evidence of my arousal, prayed that the way I was sitting—legs pressed together, hands folded in my lap—was enough to hide it.

"You know," she said finally, "most little boys don't get to negotiate with Big Mama."

"I know."

"And you know I could just ignore you and do it anyway."

"I know that too."

She sighed, but there was warmth in it. Affection. "Fine."

The word hit me like a wave of pure relief. My shoulders sagged, and I let out a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding.

"Thank you, Ms. Jenny. Thank you. I promise I won't—"

"On one condition."

I froze.

She walked over to the dresser—the same one Ricky had shown me earlier—and pulled open a drawer. Her fingers moved through the contents, sorting, searching, until she found what she was looking for.

She held it up.

It was a onesie. Baby blue, with little cartoon clouds stitched across the chest. But that wasn't what made my stomach drop. What made my stomach drop was the way the fabric draped in her hands—the way the legs hung limp, the way the snaps ran in a line down the front.

"You'll change yourself," Ms. Jenny said smiling, walking back toward me with the onesie draped over her arm, "and you'll wear this. If you get to change yourself, it's only fair to Ricky and me that I pick out something super special like this for you haha"

The relief I'd felt moments ago curdled into something more complicated. Humiliation, yes, but also something else. Something that made my cock twitch despite my best efforts to keep it under control.

"That's—" I started.

"That's the deal." She cut me off. "Take it or leave it. Either I change you myself, right here, right now, in front of Ricky, and you wear whatever I pick out. Or you go change yourself in the bathroom, and you wear this."

She dangled the onesie in front of me, and I stared at it like it might bite me.

*Baby blue. Clouds. Snaps.*

Two minutes ago, I would have said no. Would have begged for anything else. But two minutes ago, I wasn't facing the very real possibility of Ms. Jenny's hands on my waistband, pulling down my underwear, exposing me completely.

"I'll wear it," I heard myself say.

Ms. Jenny's smile was radiant. "Good boy."

The praise hit me like a physical blow, warmth spreading through my chest despite everything. I hated how much I wanted to hear her say that. Hated how much it meant to me.

"Two minutes," Ms. Jenny said, holding up two fingers. "I'm giving you two minutes to go to the bathroom and change. If you're not out by then—" Her eyes glittered. "—I'm coming in, and I'm changing you myself. Understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Good. Now go."

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed the onesie from her hands—the fabric was impossibly soft, almost silky—and scrambled off the bed. My legs were unsteady, my heart pounding, but I made it to the bathroom door without falling.

I glanced back once. Ms. Jenny was watching me with that same knowing smile, her arms still crossed, her hip cocked. Ricky was standing beside her, his expression unreadable.

I slammed the door behind me and locked it.

*Click.*

The sound of the lock engaging should have made me feel safe. It didn't. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears. Nothing could make me feel safe right now, not with the memory of Ms. Jenny's fingers inches from my waistband still burning in my brain.

I leaned against the door, my breath coming in ragged gasps, and looked down at the onesie in my hands.

*Two minutes. I have two minutes.*

I looked down at myself—at my underwear, still damp with precum, at the visible outline of my erection pressing against the fabric, at the evidence of my desire on full display. If Ms. Jenny saw this—if she saw how hard I was, how much I wanted her—

She'd be disgusted. Horrified. She'd kick me out of her house and never speak to me again.

*Two minutes.*

Baby blue. Clouds. Snaps.

*I'm really going to wear this.*

But first, I had a more pressing problem.

My erection was still there, straining against my underwear, the fabric damp and sticky. There was no way I could put on a onesie like this. No way I could walk back out there with my cock hard and leaking, pretending everything was normal.

I needed to take care of it. Fast.

I dropped the onesie on the bathroom counter and turned to the toilet, flipping the lid up. My hands were shaking as I shoved my underwear down to my thighs, my erection springing free, the head slick and glistening.

*Think about her.*

The thought wasn't a choice. It was instinct. Ms. Jenny's hands. Ms. Jenny's thighs. Those glorious tits, and that monumental jiggly ass. The way she'd lifted me like I weighed nothing, her ungodly beefy muscles,, the way her thumb had traced my cheekbone.

I wrapped my hand around myself and started stroking.
I closed my eyes, and she was there—behind my eyelids, in my mind, everywhere. Her massive body straining against that Hooters shirt, her breasts threatening to burst free, those gigantic shorts still riding halfway up her tree trunk legs, perfectly exposing her buttcheeks and buttcrack.. Her smile, her laugh, her voice—*Mama's going to fix that boo boo right up*—and the memory of her hand pumping my groin in the shower, sending hot streaks of cum shooting into my underwear.

*Oh God.*

It didn't take long. It never did, not when I was thinking about her. My hips bucked forward, my breath coming in short, sharp gasps as I worked myself toward the edge. The bathroom was silent except for the wet sounds of my hand and my own desperate breathing.

*Ms. Jenny. Ms. Jenny. Ms.—*

I was coming—hot spurts of cum splashing into the toilet bowl, my body shuddering with release. I kept stroking, milking every drop, until my cock finally started to soften.

I let out a shaky breath and looked down at the toilet.

*Fuck.*

A massive load that I'd made a mess in and outside the bowl. This is what this woman did to me. I managed to clean most of the lid off, but there was still all my cum inside the toilet bowl.
I instinctually closed the toilet lid—*don't forget to flush, don't forget to flush*—and reached for the handle.

But I didn't flush.

I don't know why. Maybe I was distracted. Maybe I was in too much of a hurry. Maybe some part of me wanted to leave evidence of my shame, wanted to mark this moment in some tangible way.

Whatever the reason, I left my cum sitting in the toilet bowl and turned my attention to the onesie.

"One minute, Danny!"

*Shit.*

I pulled my underwear back up—they were still damp, but at least my erection was gone—and grabbed the onesie. My hands were trembling as I unfolded it, trying to figure out which way was front and which was back.

The clouds were on the chest. That helped.

I stepped into it, pulling the fabric up my legs, over my hips, and then pausing. The snaps. There were so many snaps. Running from the crotch all the way up to the neck.

*How the hell do these work?*

I fumbled with them, my fingers clumsy, trying to line up the plastic pieces and press them together. One snapped into place. Then another. Then another.

"Thirty seconds, Danny!"

*Faster. Faster.*

I got the last snap closed just as I heard footsteps approaching the door. The fabric hugged my body in ways I hadn't expected—soft and warm and strangely comfortable despite everything.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Baby blue. Clouds. Snaps.

I looked ridiculous. I looked vulnerable. I looked...

*Don't think about it. Don't think about how it feels. Don't think about her hands putting you in this.*

It was even worse up close.

The fabric was soft—baby-soft, with little white clouds stitched across the pale blue chest. There were snaps at the bottom, the kind that went between the legs, and the whole thing was designed to look like something you'd put on an infant.

But it was my size. Or close to it, anyway.

I stepped into it, pulling the fabric up over my legs, my hips, my chest. The onesie was tight—tighter than I expected, the fabric stretching across my torso, clinging to my body like a second skin. The sleeves ended at my wrists, the neckline sat just below my throat, and the...

The snaps.

I looked down at the row of snaps between my legs, my stomach clenching with humiliation. I'd have to snap them closed. I'd have to stand here, in Ms. Jenny's bathroom, wearing a baby's onesie, and snap the crotch closed like I was a goddamn infant.

But I did it.

One snap. Two snaps. Three.

The fabric pulled tight against my groin, cradling my softening cock, pressing against my balls. It was uncomfortable—not painful, exactly, but *wrong*. Like wearing someone else's skin.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

The onesie fit me perfectly—too perfectly, the fabric hugging every line of my body, revealing every flaw. My thin arms, my flat chest, my pancake butt. I looked like an oversized baby, a grown man dressed in infant's clothing, and the humiliation burned through me like fire.

But my erection was gone.

That was something, at least.

*How much time do I have left?*

I didn't know. I'd lost track somewhere between the desperate masturbation and the onesie. But I couldn't stay in here forever. Ms. Jenny had made that clear.

Two minutes. And then she'd come in.

The thought made my stomach clench with fresh panic. What if she saw the toilet? What if she saw the cum I'd forgotten to flush?

*She won't. She won't look. She'll be too focused on me.*

I hoped.

The doorknob jiggled.

"Danny?" Ms. Jenny's voice was light, almost playful. "Time's up."

"I'm dressed," I called out, my voice steadier than I felt. "I'm ready."

"That's not what I asked." The doorknob jiggled again. "Open the door, honey."

My heart stuttered. "I said I'm dressed. I'll come out."

"You have three seconds before I open it myself. One."

"Ms. Jenny—"

"Two."

The lock wouldn't hold her. I knew that. The entire door wouldn't hold her. If she wanted in, she was getting in.

"Three."

She didn't bother with the knob this time. Instead, I heard the creak of hinges, the groan of wood under pressure, and then—impossibly—the door lifted off its hinges.

Ms. Jenny stood in the doorway, holding the door like it weighed nothing, her smile wide and victorious. "See? What did I tell you? You can't hide from Mama."

I stood frozen in the middle of the bathroom, my heart pounding, my body clothed in nothing but the onesie and my damp underwear beneath it. The cool air from the hallway rushed past Ms. Jenny and wrapped around my bare legs.

Her eyes swept over me. Down to the snaps. Down to my thighs. Down to where the fabric ended just above my knees.

"You look ADORABLE," she sparkled, taking in my full outfit, "This is so cute on you"

She didn't see it. Didn't see the evidence of what I'd just done. Didn't see the flush on my chest, the sweat on my brow, the way my hands were still shaking.

She set the door aside—just propped it against the wall like it belonged there—and stepped into the bathroom. The space, which had felt small before, now felt microscopic. Ms. Jenny filled every inch of it, her presence pressing against me from all sides.

"Turn around," she said.

"What?"

"Turn around. Let me see the back."

I turned slowly, facing the mirror, watching Ms. Jenny's reflection as she examined me. Her eyes traced the line of the onesie down my spine, over my backside, down to where the fabric met my thighs.

"The fit's good," she murmured. "I was worried it might be too tight in the shoulders, but you're smaller than I thought. And your cute little flapjacks aren't fully filling out the back haha"

*Smaller than she thought.*

I didn't know whether to be insulted or aroused. Probably both.

"You did a good job with the snaps," she continued. "Most boys your age struggle with them the first time." She reached out and touched one, her finger brushing against my lower back.

"Alright," she said, her voice returning to its normal, cheerful tone. "Let's go show Ricky. I think he's going to be very happy to have some company."

She turned and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me standing there in my baby blue onesie, my heart racing, my body trembling, my secret still safe.

I glanced at the toilet.

The lid was closed. The evidence of what I'd done was hidden beneath it, waiting to be discovered.

*I'll come back. I'll flush it. As soon as she's not looking, I'll—*

"Danny!" Ms. Jenny's voice echoed from the bedroom. "I'm waiting!"

I took a deep breath, squared my shoulders, and walked out of the bathroom.

The onesie swished against my thighs with every step, the soft fabric a constant reminder of what I was wearing. Who had put me in it. Who I belonged to now.

Ricky was sitting on the edge of the bed, his pink onesie glowing in the afternoon light. He looked up when I entered, his eyes widening as he took in my outfit.

"Nice clouds," he said.

"Shut up," I muttered.

Ms. Jenny laughed—that warm, rich laugh that made my stomach flip—and scooped me up, placing me gently next to Ricky on the bed.

She placed her giant hands on my hips, and examined me like I was a doll she was considering buying. Her fingers traced the seams of the onesie, the stitching, the little white clouds.

"The fabric is soft," she mused. "Good quality. It should be comfortable."

"It's not," I said, my voice barely audible.

"No?" She looked up at me, her eyebrows raised. "What's wrong with it?"

It was a trap. I knew it was a trap. But I couldn't stop myself from answering.

"It's humiliating," I said. "I look like a baby."

Ms. Jenny's expression softened. "You look like someone who kept his word," she said. "Someone who's willing to do something embarrassing because he promised he would. That's nothing to be ashamed of, Danny."

"Easy for you to say," I muttered. "You're not the one wearing a onesie."

"No," she agreed. "I'm not." She reached out and cupped my cheek, her palm warm against my skin. "But I am wearing this ridiculous very tight Hooters crop top, and these shorts that don't even cover half my butt. So we're in this together, aren't we?"

I looked at her—really looked at her, taking in the painfully stretched fabric, the exposed curves, the way her body overflowed the clothes meant to contain it.

She looked incredible.

But she also looked uncomfortable. The shirt was too tight, the shorts too short, and I could see the tension in her shoulders, the way she kept shifting to adjust the fabric.

She was doing this for us. For me and Ricky. Because she'd made a deal and she was keeping her word.

Just like I was.

"Okay," I said quietly. "Okay."

Ms. Jenny smiled—that radiant, beautiful smile that made my heart skip—and pulled me into a hug. Her arms wrapped around me, warm and strong, and I buried my face in her chest, breathing in her scent.

"Mama loves her big boy," she murmured against my hair.
I should have felt humiliated. Degraded. Embarrassed beyond words.

But all I felt was warm. Safe. *Loved.*

lardbutt1

Ms.Jenny's Photoshoot -

The afternoon sun had shifted, casting long golden rectangles across the bedroom floor. Ricky and I sat side by side on the edge of Ms. Jenny's massive bed, both of us still trying hard not to acknowledge what had just happened—me in my baby blue onesie with its ridiculous cloud patterns, him in his pink crop top and matching booty shorts. The fabric of my onesie rustled against my thighs with every nervous shift of my body, impossibly soft, almost indecently so, and I was acutely aware of every place it touched my skin. The snaps between my legs. The slight breeze from the ceiling fan playing across my bare arms and shoulders.

Beside me, Ricky was an island of simmering resentment. His pink crop top had ridden up during his mother's examination, exposing a strip of pale, bony stomach. The booty shorts—if they could even be called that—had migrated northward, leaving the lower curve of his flat butt visible against the dark bedsheets. He'd given up trying to adjust them. There was no point. The clothes had won.

Ms. Jenny stood in front of us, her massive frame blocking the light from the windows. The Hooters shirt was still stretched to its limits, the orange fabric straining so strongly over her chest that I could see the shadow of her nipples, the dark outline of her areolas pressing against the cotton. The shorts had somehow ridden up even further during our ordeal, the purple and gold material now more of a suggestion than actual clothing. Half of her magnificent, enormous ass was completely exposed, the fabric clinging desperately to the swell of her buttcheeks. Every time she shifted her weight, I could see the muscles in her glutes flex and release, the twin, bulbous globes of power jiggling slightly with the movement that made my mouth go dry.

She turned sideways, then back, frowning at her reflection in the dark screen of the television across the room.

"The thing about this outfit," she said finally, her voice breaking the silence, "is that it's not really made for sitting." She tugged at the hem of her shorts, trying to pull them down over her meaty thighs, but the fabric had other ideas. The waistband dug into the generous swell of her hips, and the leg openings rode up even further, exposing more of the thick, powerful muscle of her upper legs.

"I feel like I'm going to split something every time I move," she continued, laughing softly—a warm, self-deprecating sound that made her breasts bounce beneath the strained cotton. "And don't even get me started on this shirt. I can barely breathe in it." She inhaled deeply to demonstrate, and the Hooters logo stretched across her chest, the letters distorting into unrecognizable shapes. The fabric made a soft creaking sound, threads straining at their limits.

"You could change," Ricky offered from his corner, not looking up from his phone. "We already saw you in it. Deal's done."

Ms. Jenny shook her head, her hair swaying across her broad shoulders. "A deal's a deal. I said I'd wear it, and I'm going to wear it." She paused, her eyes drifting toward the window, toward the golden light spilling across the floor like honey.

"But I was thinking..." She trailed off, and something flickered across her face—something playful, mischievous, the same expression she'd worn before suggesting arm wrestling, before squatting us both, before tearing our clothes off in the shower. Her eyes sparkled with barely contained glee, and her lips curved into a smile that made my stomach flip.

Ricky groaned without looking up from his phone. "Not again, Mom."

"Hush." She stared at both of us and I could feel the weight of her gaze pressing against my skin like a physical force. "We're all dressed up. Y'all in your... *special* outfits." She gestured at our onesies with a sweep of her massive arm, the movement making her biceps flex beneath the straining sleeves. "Me in this incredibly uncomfortable crop top and these shorts that don't even cover my butt."

"It's your own fault you got so huge," Ricky muttered, his eyes still fixed on his screen. But I could see the way his thumbs had stopped moving, the way his attention had drifted from whatever video was playing to the reflection of his mother in the dark glass of his phone.

Ms. Jenny ignored him. She was in her own world now, her eyes distant, her smile growing wider with each passing second. "And I was thinking—" She paused, tapping her finger against her chin. The movement made her biceps flex again, the Hooters shirt's sleeves riding up even further, exposing the thick cords of her triceps, the soft skin of her underarms. "—we should commemorate this."

"Mom, no."

"It'll be fun!"

"Mom, *no*."

"A photoshoot!" Ms. Jenny clapped her hands together, and the sound was like a gunshot in the quiet room—sharp and sudden and utterly final. The impact sent a tremor through her chest, her breasts jiggling beneath the strained fabric. "We'll take pictures. All of us. Together. To remember this day."

Ricky's head snapped up from his phone, his eyes wide with horror. "Absolutely not. No way. I am not—"

"It's perfect!" Ms. Jenny steamrolled over his protests, her excitement building like a wave gathering force. She started pacing the room, her massive thighs flexing with each step, the Shaq shorts riding up even further with every stride. "Look at us. We're all dressed up in these ridiculous outfits. The light is beautiful. And we've got nowhere to be for the rest of the day."

"No," Ricky said immediately, his voice climbing toward a whine. He crossed his arms over his chest, the pink crop top stretching across his narrow shoulders, exposing more of his pale stomach. "No way. I'm not doing it. I'm not letting you take pictures of me like this."

"Absolutely not," I agreed, though my voice lacked conviction. Even as I said it, my mind was already racing ahead, imagining what the photos might look like. Ms. Jenny in that Hooters shirt, those shorts, the golden light catching the curves of her body...

"Oh, don't be such a spoilsport, boys." Ms. Jenny waved her hand dismissively, her fingers wagging in the air. "It's just a few pictures. What's the worst that could happen?"

I opened my mouth. Closed it. Opened it again. Was she serious? She wanted photographic evidence of this? Of us? In onesies? Next to her in that barely-there outfit? The thought was almost too much to process—the humiliation, the exposure, the sheer *absurdity* of it all.

But beneath the embarrassment, something else stirred. Something hot and hungry and desperately eager.

"Ms. Jenny," I said carefully, trying to keep my voice steady, "I don't think—"

"No thinking!" She beamed at me, her smile radiant, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "That's the problem with you boys. You think too much. You need to just... *feel*." She pressed her hand to her chest, over her heart, and the Hooters logo stretched even further across her left breast. The fabric pulled taut, and I could see the outline of her nipple pressing against the cotton—a dark circle, hard and prominent, reacting to the cool air or the excitement or something else entirely.

"What joy?" Ricky demanded, his voice cracking with disbelief. "There's no joy here. Only me and Danny in your ugly old hand-me-down women's clothing!" He gestured at himself, at the pink crop top and booty shorts, at the pale expanse of his exposed stomach.

"That's a type of joy!" Ms. Jenny laughed, the sound rich and full and utterly infectious. "Come on. It'll be quick. I'll go first and show you boys how it's done!" She struck a pose, one hand on her hip, the other raised above her head in a classic bodybuilding stance. Her biceps swelled, the mountain of muscle pressing against the stretched fabric of her sleeve, and the Hooters shirt rode up even further, exposing another inch of her brickhouse midriff.

"Come on baby! I want pictures. Of all of us. Together. This is our first real day back together, and I want to remember it."

"Remember it with your memory," Ricky muttered. "Not with photographic evidence that could end up on the internet."

"It won't end up on the internet. I'll keep them private, I promise."

"No."

"Ricky—"

"I said no, Mom."

They stared at each other, mother and son, a silent battle of wills playing out across the sun-drenched room. Ms. Jenny's jaw was set, her eyes firm, but Ricky's expression was equally stubborn. He wasn't backing down on this.

And then Ms. Jenny's gaze shifted to me.

"Danny?"

The sound of my name sent a jolt through my body. I'd been sitting there, trying to make myself as small as possible, hoping to avoid exactly this moment. But Ms. Jenny's eyes were on me now, warm and hopeful and utterly impossible to refuse.

"What do you think? Would you be willing to take some pictures?"

I opened my mouth. Closed it. Opened it again.

*Say no. Say you agree with Ricky. Say this is a terrible idea.*

But the words wouldn't come. Because looking at her—at the desperate hope in her eyes, at the way she was practically pleading with me to understand—I couldn't say no.

"I... I don't mind," I heard myself say.

Ricky turned to stare at me, betrayal written across his features. "Dude!!!"

"What? It's just pictures."

"It's *compromising* pictures."

"It's *family* pictures," Ms. Jenny corrected, her smile returning full force. "And Danny said yes. So that's two against one."

She stood up from the bed, and the mattress groaned in relief. The afternoon light caught her profile, illuminating the curves of her body through the stretched fabric of her Hooters shirt, the swell of her breasts, the powerful line of her thighs.

"Don't worry baby, y'all can watch and learn from me."

Ricky opened his mouth to argue, but Ms. Jenny was already walking toward the bedside table, her massive hips swaying with each step. The movement was hypnotic—the way her glutes flexed and released, the way the shorts struggled to contain her, the way the fabric pulled tight across the apex of her thighs with every stride.

And then a brilliant thought entered my mind. A stroke of genius born from desperation and desire and the sudden, crystal-clear understanding of opportunity.

There was Ms. Jenny in all her magnificent amazon glory. In an ungodly sexy Hooters tank top and booty shorts that barely covered anything, the golden afternoon light painting her skin like a Renaissance masterpiece, just waiting for someone to capture her candidness. Just waiting for someone to preserve this moment forever.

Someone with a phone. Someone who could keep these pictures. Someone who could look at them later, in private, in the dark, when no one was watching...

"I'll take the pictures!" I volunteered, the words tumbling out of me before I could stop them.

Both Ricky and Ms. Jenny turned to look at me.

"You will?" Ms. Jenny's smile widened, her eyes lighting up with genuine pleasure.

"Wait," Ricky said suddenly, his head swiveling toward me, and my heart nearly stopped. His eyes narrowed with suspicion. "Why does Danny get to take the photos? Why can't I?"

Ms. Jenny tilted her head, considering. Her massive arms crossed beneath her chest, pushing her breasts up against the straining fabric of her Hooters shirt. The movement made the logo stretch even further, the letters separating into individual distortions of orange and white.

"Do you *want* to take the photos, honey?" she asked, her voice gentle but probing.

Ricky's face scrunched up, his expression cycling through a dozen emotions in the span of a few seconds. Horror, disgust, reluctant curiosity, and finally—resigned indifference. "No. But I also don't want to just sit here while Danny—"

"Then don't." Ms. Jenny's voice was matter-of-fact, her shoulders shrugging in a way that made her breasts bounce. "If you don't want to participate, you don't have to. Danny can handle it."

And just like that, Ricky was off the hook.

He slumped back against the headboard, pulling out his own phone with a sigh of relief. His eyes glazed over almost immediately, his attention captured by the glowing screen, his awareness of the world around him dimming to almost nothing.

He wasn't going to watch. Wasn't going to pay attention. Wasn't going to see what I was doing, what I was capturing, what I was storing on my phone for later.

*Perfect.*

The word echoed through my mind like a prayer. This was it. This was the moment I'd been waiting for without even knowing I'd been waiting. A chance to have her—not really, not in the way I wanted, but close. Close enough. Pictures of her, saved to my phone, mine to keep, mine to look at whenever I wanted.

*Don't think about it. Don't think about what you're going to do with these pictures later. Just take them. Just document her progress. Just—*

I didn't let myself finish the thought. Didn't let myself acknowledge the real reason I was volunteering. The real reason my palms were sweating and my pulse was racing and my cock was already starting to stir yet again beneath the onesie's soft fabric. The snaps between my legs felt suddenly, impossibly tight, and I had to shift my position on the bed to hide the evidence of my arousal.

*Pictures. I'd have pictures of her. On my phone. Forever.*

I was already reaching for my phone on the bedside table. My hands were shaking slightly as I unlocked it, opened the camera app, tried to steady my breathing. The screen glowed to life, and I swiped through the settings, adjusting the exposure, the focus, making sure everything was perfect.

*Don't be obvious. Don't be creepy. Just take pictures of her like a normal person would. Like someone who's just documenting the moment, not someone who's going to jerk off to these later.*

"Danny?" Ms. Jenny's voice pulled me back to the present. She was standing by the window now, the golden light streaming in behind her, creating a halo effect around her massive frame. "You ready?"

I looked up, and my breath caught in my throat.

The camera app was open. The golden afternoon light was perfect. And Ms. Jenny—magnificent, impossible, breathtaking Ms. Jenny—was standing by the window like she'd been sculpted specifically for this moment.

I raised my phone, trying to steady my trembling hands.

"Wait, wait." Ms. Jenny held up her massive hand, fingers splayed. "I need to fix my shorts first. I can feel my whole butt hanging out. I look ridiculous."

She turned slightly—giving me a profile view that made my mouth go dry—and reached back to tug at the purple and gold fabric. Her fingers hooked into the waistband and pulled downward, trying to coax the shorts into covering more of her enormous posterior. The material stretched, groaned, and promptly rode right back up as soon as she let go.

"You don't look ridiculous, you look wonderful" I said, and the words came out before I could stop them.

Ms. Jenny laughed, the sound warm and disbelieving. "Oh, honey. Look at me." She gestured at herself, at the straining fabric, at the exposed skin. "I look like a hooker who raided a sports fan's closet. My breasts are practically falling out of this shirt, and my ass—" She reached back and slapped her own buttcheek, the sound dense and meaty in the quiet room. The flesh jiggled beneath her palm, a hypnotic ripple of power and softness. "—my ass is eating these shorts for breakfast."

"Mom," Ricky groaned from the bed, "please stop talking about your ass."

"It's a nice ass," Ms. Jenny said, absolutely unrepentant. She turned sideways, examining her reflection, her hand still resting on her own hip. "Too nice for these shorts, apparently. They can't handle all this." She patted her buttcheek again, and I watched as the fabric of the shorts rode up even further, exposing the lower curve of her glute. "I mean, look at this. Just look at it. I've got half a cheek hanging out back here, and the other half is trying to escape through the leg hole."

She turned around—slowly, deliberately, as if she were giving me a full view of exactly what she was talking about—and gestured at her own ass. The shorts had ridden up into a state of almost complete uselessness, the purple and gold fabric little more than a suggestion of coverage. The twin globes of her buttcheeks swelled beneath the material, enormous and muscular and impossibly round, and I could see the lower curve of each cheek clearly exposed.

"These shorts don't even *try* to cover my big ole butt," she continued, her voice tinged with genuine frustration. "It's just... *out*. For the whole world to see. And I know y'all are just my little boys, and I know we're just in my bedroom, but still. A woman likes to feel *modest* sometimes. And I don't feel like that. I feel like I'm two seconds away from a wardrobe malfunction."

"No." I swallowed hard, forcing myself to meet her eyes. "You look... modest."

Ms.Jenny laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh, Danny. You're such a terrible liar."

My face burned. "I'm not—"

"You are." She stepped closer, closing the distance between us, and I had to tilt my head back to maintain eye contact. Her shadow fell over me, blocking out the golden light, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. "But it's sweet. Even if it's a lie."

"You could still change," I offered weakly, even though every cell in my body was screaming at her not to. Even though I wanted to burn this image into my memory forever.

"No." She shook her head, firm and decisive. "A deal's a deal. I said I'd wear it, and I'm going to wear it. Even if my big melons feel like they'll pop out of this shirt." She gestured at her chest again, doing a pec flex to make her breasts bounce.

*Big melons.*

The phrase echoed through my mind, and I felt my cock twitch beneath the onesie's soft fabric. The snaps between my legs felt suddenly, impossibly tight, and I had to adjust my position on the bed—shifting, crossing my legs, trying to hide the evidence of my arousal.

"Okay," I said, my voice cracking slightly. "Okay. So... pictures?"

"Pictures!" Ms. Jenny's mood shifted instantly, her frustration melting away into genuine excitement. She clapped her hands together again, and the sound was sharp and final. "Yes. Let's do this. How do you want me?"

*How do I want her?*

The question sent a bolt of heat straight to my dick. I swallowed hard, forcing myself to focus on the phone in my hands, on the camera app, on anything other than the mental images her words had conjured.

I gestured toward the wall with the best lighting—the one with the big window that faced west, where the afternoon sun was streaming in. "Over there, I think. The natural light will be good."

She walked over, her bare feet silent on the plush carpet, and turned to face me. The sun caught her from behind, outlining her body in gold, and I had to fight to keep my expression neutral.

The first photo. Innocent enough—just Ms. Jenny standing by the window, her body outlined in sunlight. But I knew what I was doing. I knew what angle I'd chosen, what I was trying to capture.

"Good?" she asked.

"Great," I said. "Now maybe... maybe face me again? But lean forward a little? So the light catches your... your chest?"

She did, and the shirt gaped open at the neckline, revealing the deep valley of her cleavage, the shadow of her bra, the soft swell of her breasts.

*Click.*

"How's this holding up?" Ms. Jenny asked, tugging at the shirt's hem. "It's so tight, I feel like it's going to rip any second."

"That's kind of the point," I said, surprising myself with my own boldness. "The tightness... it shows off your.... figure. All the work you've put in."

Ms. Jenny looked down at herself, frowning slightly. "I guess. But my boobs feel so... squished. And my butt—I know I keep talking about my butt" She reached back to adjust the fabric on her buttcheeks, "—my big ole butt feels like it's about to burst out of these shorts. They're going to hold, right, Danny?"

I looked at the shorts—really looked at them—and saw what she meant. The fabric was stretched to its absolute limit, the seams straining, the waistband digging into her hips. Half of her ass was already exposed, the lower curve of each cheek spilling out of the shorts like overinflated balloons.

They definitely weren't going to hold.

But I wasn't going to be the one to tell her that.

"They look fine," I said, which was technically true—they looked fine on her massive frame, in the sense that "fine" meant "barely containing a natural wonder of the world." "Maybe just... don't move too much."

Ms. Jenny laughed. "I'll try." She shifted her weight, and the shorts rode up another inch. "I just feel so *exposed*. Like everyone can see everything."

"That's not a bad thing," I said. "When you've got a body like yours."

The words again came out before I could stop them, and I felt my face heat. But Ms. Jenny just smiled—that warm, genuine smile that made my heart skip—and struck another pose.

"Like this?" she asked, arching her back slightly, pushing her chest out.

*Click.*

"Or this?" She turned sideways, looking back over her shoulder at the camera, her ass on full display.

*Click. Click. Click.*

"The lighting's really good here," I said, which was true—the sunlight was catching her perfectly, highlighting every curve, every muscle, every inch of her magnificent body. "Can you... can you...flex a little?"

Ms. Jenny's smile widened. "You want to see Mama's muscles?"

"Yes. I mean—" I coughed, trying to compose myself. "I think it would be good for the documentation. For your progress."

She laughed—that full, bellied laugh that shook the room—and flexed.

"First pose," she announced, "The front double biceps."

She raised her arms, bending her elbows, curling her massive hands into fists. The Hooters shirt's sleeves strained against the sudden expansion of her biceps, the fabric audibly creaking with the tension. Her biceps swelled—mountains of muscle rising beneath her skin, dense and powerful and absolutely massive. The muscles in her forearms corded, veins standing out against the tan flesh. Her shoulders bunched, the deltoids rounding into perfect spheres of muscle beneath the stretched cotton.

*Click. Click. Click-click-click.*

I couldn't stop taking pictures. Her arms, her shoulders, her back—every angle, every flex, every glorious inch of her. The phone's camera captured it all, storing it away for later, for when I was alone, for when I could—

"Danny?" Ms. Jenny's voice broke through my trance. "You're taking a lot of photos."

"You have a lot of muscles," I said, which was true. "I want to make sure I get everything."

She tilted her head, considering this. "Everything?"

"Everything." My voice was steadier than I felt. "Your progress. Your transformation. All of it."

Something flickered across Ms. Jenny's face—surprise, maybe, or pleasure, or something else entirely. She held my gaze for a long moment, her eyes searching mine, and I prayed she couldn't see what was hiding behind them.

"Okay," she said finally. "Fair enough. Then let's make sure you get everything." She raised her arms above her head, stretching like a cat, and the Hooters shirt rode up another two inches. Her entire stomach was exposed now—that beautiful, powerful stomach with its grid of muscle and padded layer of fat. Her belly button was a dark oval in the center, and I could see the fine line of dark hair trailing downward from it, disappearing beneath the waistband of her shorts.

*Click. Click. Click.*

She turned to face the window, giving me her profile, and lifted her arm into a bicep pose. The muscles swelled, the shirt stretched, and I captured it all—the curve of her arm, the width of her back, the impossible proportions of her body.

*Click.*

"Now the other side," I said, and she turned, giving me the same pose from the opposite angle.

*Click.*

"Can you... can you do a quad pose? Show off your legs?"

Ms. Jenny looked down at her thighs—those massive pillars of muscle and flesh—and laughed. "You really want to see everything, don't you?"

"If you're comfortable with it," I said quickly. "I don't want to make you—"

"I'm comfortable." She bent her knees slightly, dropping into a crouch, and the muscles in her thighs separated into distinct heads—all of them bulging against the stretched fabric of the shorts.

*Click. Click. Click.*

The shorts rode up even further, exposing the full curve of her ass, and I could see the edge of her panties—black lace, barely visible beneath the purple and gold.

*Don't stare. Don't stare. Don't—*

I looked. I stared. I zoomed in with my camera and captured the outline of her panties pressing against the stretched fabric, the way the material clung to her curves like a second skin.

*Click.*

She turned to face me fully, her expression softening, her eyes warm. "Thank you, Danny. For taking these pictures. For... being here. For all of it."

"Of course," I said, and my voice cracked on the words.

She smiled—that radiant, beautiful smile—and struck another pose. The back double biceps, turning away from me, her massive arms flexing as she looked back over her shoulder. The Hooters shirt stretched across her back, the fabric pulled taut over the wide expanse of her lats,, the muscles rippling beneath her skin. Her ass—*God*, her ass—was front and center, those enormous buttcheeks swelling beneath the strained fabric of the basketball shorts, the twin globes of her buttocks jiggling slightly with the effort of the pose.

*Click. Click. Click.*

*Mine. All mine. Every picture I take is one I can keep. One I can look at later. One I can—*

I couldn't stop. Didn't want to stop. Every pose she struck, every angle she offered, every flex and stretch and movement of her impossible body—I captured it all. The front lat spread, spreading her lats wide, making her upper body seem even more massive, even more dominant. The most muscular, curling her massive frame inward, her biceps bulging, her chest swelling, her entire body seeming to expand with the effort.

And through it all, Ricky didn't look up. Didn't glance in our direction. Didn't notice the way my hands trembled, the way my breath caught, the way my cock strained against the onesie's soft fabric. He was lost in his phone, in his videos, in his own little world—oblivious to what was happening just a few feet away.

*Perfect. Absolutely perfect.*

-

The sun had shifted lower now, painting the room in shades of amber and gold that seemed to pool in every hollow of Ms. Jenny's magnificent body. She was still posing by the window, still flexing, and still fervently complaining—and I was still capturing every single second of it on my phone, my thumb twitching over the shutter button like it had a mind of its own.

"I'm telling you," Ms. Jenny grumbled, shifting her weight from one massive thigh to the other, "this crop top is a *disgrace*. A *crime against fashion*." She tugged at the hem again, a gesture that had become almost involuntary, and the orange fabric rode up another inch. The Hooters logo stretched across her chest like a warped funhouse mirror, the letters separating into individual distortions of orange and white. "What kind of company designs a shirt that doesn't even *cover* a woman's stomach? And for a family restaurant! Children eat there!"

She turned sideways, examining her profile in her phone's reflection, and her frown deepened. The crop top ended a solid three inches above her belly button, exposing her dense brickhouse abs that caught the golden light. "My whole stomach is out. My belly button is out! I might as well be wearing a bra."

"It's not that bad," I offered, my voice coming out strangled.

"Not that bad?" Ms. Jenny whirled to face me, and her breasts—her magnificent, enormous, barely-contained breasts—jiggled with the movement. "I keep telling myself I'm going to buy clothes that actually fit," she continued, her voice warm and self-deprecating, "but then I go to the gym and I get even bigger and nothing fits anymore." She laughed, the sound rich and full, and her entire body shook with the movement. Her breasts jiggled, her stomach tensed, her thighs quivered—a symphony of flesh and muscle that made my mouth go dry.

"There's just *so much* of me," she said, gesturing at her body with a sweep of her arm. "I mean, look at this." She grabbed her bicep with her opposite hand, squeezing the muscle, and her fingers sank into the flesh. "These arms are bigger than your *head*, Danny. Both of your heads combined, probably. And my shoulders—" She rolled them forward, the muscles bunching beneath the stretched fabric of her sleeves. "—I can barely fit through doorways. Doorways are not designed for women with shoulders like this."

"It's a good problem to have," I managed, and my voice came out rougher than I intended.

Ms. Jenny glanced at me, her eyebrows rising slightly. A small smile played at the corners of her lips. "You think so?"

"Well maybe, but don't even get me started on this top" She tugged at the hem of her Hooters shirt, pulling it down over her stomach. The fabric barely moved. "It's supposed to be cute, I think? Flirty? But on me..." She laughed—that warm, rich sound that made my stomach flip. "A shirt that's *criminally* too small. And shorts that are even worse."

She turned around and reached down, slapping her own ass. The sound was a satisfying thwack,  the impact sent a shockwave through her entire body. Her massive ass jiggled—the twin globes of her posterior undulating like water, like something alive, the motion seemingly endless. Her fingers sank into the plush flesh of her glutes, and she shook her head in dismay.  "Look at this. Just *look* at it. My big buttcheeks are practically *out*. I can feel the air on them. *Air*, Danny. On my *butt*."

I was already looking. I had been looking since she'd put the shorts on. I would continue looking until the day I died, probably, because the image of Ms. Jenny's enormous, perfect ass barely contained by purple and gold fabric was seared into my memory like a brand.

"They're not *practically* out," Ms. Jenny continued, her voice rising with indignation. "They *are* out. The bottom half of each cheek is just... *exposed*. For the whole world to see. And I'm supposed to feel *sexy* about that?!"

She then gestured at her chest, at the way the shirt strained across her breasts, at the Hooters logo stretched nearly to the breaking point. "The owls? The little *HOOTERS* letters? They're not even recognizable anymore. It's just... orange fabric stretched across my big melons."

*Big melons.*

The phrase hit me again like a physical blow. My mouth went dry. My cock twitched beneath the onesie, pressing against the snaps between my legs. I shifted my weight, trying to hide the evidence, but Ms. Jenny wasn't looking at me—she was looking at herself, frowning at her reflection in the dark screen of her phone.

"I look like a hooker," she continued, shaking her head. "A *really* well-fed hooker. Standing on the corner, showing off her... you know." She gestured vaguely at her chest again. ""Or one of those women on Insta**** who post pictures of themselves in bikinis and pretend they didn't notice the camera was there. You know the type. 'Oh no, my top accidentally fell off while I was reaching for a coffee, how embarrassing!'"

She mimed the pose, one hand reaching for an imaginary cup, her back arched, her chest thrust forward. The Hooters shirt strained across her breasts, and I could see her nipples clearly now—two dark peaks pressing against the orange fabric, hard and prominent.

I snapped a dozen photos in rapid succession.

She was laughing as she said it, but there was an edge to her voice—a self-consciousness, maybe, or a genuine frustration. "I mean, really. Who designed these? A sadist? Someone who hates women with actual *curves*? Because there's no way—"

I took another photo.

*Click.*

Ms. Jenny glanced up at the sound, her eyebrows raising. "Are you taking pictures of me complaining?"

"I'm taking pictures of you *existing*," I said, and the words came out more honestly than I intended. "The light's still good. And you're... you're very photogenic."

She snorted. "Photogenic. That's a new one."

"It's true, you're stunning" my voice was louder than I intended.

She stopped. Turned to look at me. Her expression somewhere between surprise and amusement.

"Stunning?" she repeated.

"I don't—" I swallowed hard. "I mean, you look... the outfit is..."

*Say something normal. Say something a normal person would say.*

"The light is really flattering," I finished lamely.

Ms. Jenny stared at me for a long moment. Then she burst out laughing—that warm, full-bodied laugh that made her entire frame shake, her breasts bouncing, her belly quivering, her massive thighs flexing with the force of it.

"You're adorable," she said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Absolutely adorable. Trying to make me feel better about looking like a tank in a tube top."

"You don't look like a tank."

"I look like a *sexy" tank," she corrected, still laughing. "A tank with big melons and a big ass and thighs that could crush skulls." She flexed one of her thighs, the muscle bulging beneath her skin, and the Shaq shorts strained even further, the fabric pulling tight across the solid mass of her quadriceps.

"I mean, look at these!" She patted her thigh, and the sound was like someone slapping a steak—meaty, solid, deeply resonant. "These aren't *thighs*. These are *tree trunks*. These are—"

*Yes. God, yes. You're the biggest sexiest person on the planet. You're built like a brickhouse, like a towering amazon, something out of my deepest, darkest fantasies. Those thighs could crush me. Those arms could hold me down. Those breasts could smother me, and I'd die happy.*

But I didn't say any of that. Instead, I was trying to find a word that was true but not so forward, trying to keep my expression neutral, trying to ignore the way my cock was stirring beneath the onesie's soft fabric. The snaps between my legs felt impossibly tight, and I had to shift my position on the bed again, crossing my legs to hide the evidence of my arousal.

"You look beautiful," I said, and the words were out before I could stop them.

She paused, her eyes meeting mine through the phone screen. For a moment, neither of us moved, until Ms. Jenny's features softened, and a big smile appeared on her face..

"That's sweet, Danny," she said amusingly. "But you don't have to say things like that. I know I look ridiculous in this outfit."

"I'm just telling the truth," I said. "You worked hard for that body. You shouldn't be ashamed of it."

Ms. Jenny grinned, "Are you trying to make me feel better, Danny? Because it's working. A little."

"I'm just telling the truth," I said. "You worked hard for that body. You shouldn't be ashamed of it."

She held my gaze for a long moment, like she genuinely appreciated my opinion.

"I *am* big," she said finally. "Really big. Enormous, even. There's no denying that." She looked at her bicep, on the mountain of muscle rising from her arm. "And these clothes... they don't hide it. They don't even *try* to hide it. They just... *show* it. Everything. All of it."

"Is that bad?"

She was quiet for a moment, then she shook her head—slowly, thoughtfully, as if working through something in her mind.

"No," she said. "I don't think it is." She looked at me, and her smile was different now—softer, more genuine. "I think I've just been so focused on how *indecent* I look that I forgot to see how... *powerful* I look."

"Powerful is a good word for it," I said.

"Beefy, too." She laughed, and the sound was lighter now, less burdened. "Big and beefy and *strong*. That's what I am. That's what I've become." She gave me that classic dazzling smile, "Thank you for these, Danny. For reminding me."

"Of what?"

And then Ms.Jenny walked over, reached out and cupped my cheek, her palm warm against my skin. "That I'm more than just a body. That all this—" she gestured at herself, at her massive frame, her bulging muscles, "—is something to be proud of. Not something to hide."

I leaned into her touch without meaning to, my eyes fluttering half-closed. "You should be proud," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "You've done something amazing."

"You helped me achieve something amazing," she corrected. "Ricky and you—y'all were the motivation for me powering through every rep and wolfing down every meal" She stroked my cheek with her thumb, and I felt the contact like a brand. "I couldn't have done it without you."

I didn't know what to say to that. Couldn't form the words, couldn't find my voice. So I just stood there, letting her hold me, letting her warmth seep into my skin.

And as if right on cue, I felt myself hardening again. The onesie pressed against my thighs, the fabric soft and intimate and *wrong* in ways I couldn't articulate. My underwear was still damp beneath it, the evidence of my earlier desperation pressed against my skin, reminded me of what I'd done—what I'd thought about—while hiding in her bathroom.

*Don't think about it. Don't think about the toilet. Don't think about the cum you forgot to flush.*

Then she pulled back, her hand dropping to her side, and the moment passed.

"More pictures?" she asked, her voice lighter now, almost playful.

I nodded, raising my phone again. "More pictures."
-

We kept going—pose after pose, angle after angle, image after image. Ms. Jenny moved with growing confidence, her earlier self-consciousness melting away as she fell into the rhythm of the shoot. She flexed and stretched and laughed, and I captured every second of it.

"Your face is red, Danny." Ms. Jenny's voice was teasing, amused. She tilted her head, and her dark hair spilled across her shoulder, framing the massive curve of her breasts. "Are you embarrassed for me?"

"No," I lied. "I'm just—the light is—you need to hold still."

"I'm holding still!" She laughed, and the sound was bright and musical, completely at odds with the raw physicality of her body. Her stomach muscles contracted with the force of her laughter, the grid of her abs shifting beneath her skin. "You're the one who's shaking."

I wasn't shaking. I was *trembling*—every muscle in my body vibrating with suppressed desire, with the overwhelming need to touch her, to press myself against her, to bury my face in the magnificent swell of her chest. But I couldn't. Wouldn't. She was Ms. Jenny. She was Ricky's mother. She was looking at me with those warm brown eyes, completely unaware of what she was doing to me, completely oblivious to the fact that I was cataloging every inch of her body for later use.

*Later.*

"This is a good idea, isn't it?" Ms. Jenny said, still facing the window. "We'll have these photos forever. Something to look back on and laugh about."

*I wasn't going to be laughing.*

I lifted my phone again, capturing her in this moment of vulnerability—the slight downturn of her lips, the furrow between her brows, the way her massive hands rested on her hips like she wasn't sure whether to hold on or let go.

*Click.*

"Stop taking pictures of me when I'm not looking," she said, but there was no heat in it. "I'm not photogenic when I'm distracted."

"You're photogenic when you're doing anything."

"Danny." Her voice carried a warning, but her eyes were soft. "You're going to give me a big head."

"Well it'll match the rest of your body then."

She snorted—actually snorted—and the sound was so undignified, so human, so *her* that I couldn't help but laugh.

Ms. Jenny didn't seem offended. If anything, she looked pleased. "Very funny little man" She shifted her weight, her hips swaying, and I watched as the movement traveled up her body, making her breasts bounce gently beneath the strained fabric. "What else? Since you're being so... observational."

*Don't say it. Don't say it. Don't—*

"Your muscles," I heard myself say. "You have... you have enormous muscles."

Ms. Jenny's eyebrows shot up. "Enormous?"

"Massive," I continued, the words tumbling out of me like water from a broken dam. "Your biceps are the size of my thighs. Your shoulders are wider than my entire torso. And your legs—" I glanced down at her thighs, those magnificent, powerful thighs, and my mouth went dry. "Your legs are like... like tree trunks. Like those massive Greek pillars. Like something out of a myth."

She stared at me for a long moment, her expression unreadable. Then she burst out laughing—a genuine, full-bodied laugh that made her whole body shake. Her breasts jiggled. Her stomach quivered. Her thighs flexed with the force of her mirth.

"Greek pillars," she repeated, wiping at her eyes. "Danny, you're comparing my legs to the Gods."

"They're honestly that impressive."

"Oh my God." She was still laughing, the sound warm and infectious, and despite my embarrassment, I found myself smiling. "You're ridiculous. You know that? Absolutely ridiculous."

"You asked what I was focusing on."

"I didn't think you'd say *Greek pillars*." She shook her head, still smiling. "Most people just say 'you're really strong' .They don't get... poetic about it."

"I'm not being poetic. I'm being accurate."

Ms. Jenny looked at me, her smile gentle. "You're sweet, Danny. Even when you're rambling about my "enormous muscles"."

"They are enormous."

"They're functional," she corrected. "There's a difference. I didn't build them to look good. I built them to *do* things. To lift things. To carry things. To—" She paused, her expression flickering. "—to protect people."

"Doesn't change the fact that they're enormous."

She theatrically sighed. "Fine. They're enormous. Are you happy?"

I was happy. I was many things—aroused, embarrassed, desperate, hopeful—and now happy as well.

-

"Okay," she said finally, straightening up and brushing her hair back from her face. "I think that's enough. Let me see all the photos we've got."

My blood ran cold.

"The photos?"

"Yes." She held out her hand for my phone. "I want to see how they turned out."

I looked down at my phone—at the hundreds of photos I'd just taken, at the angles I'd chosen, at the poses I'd requested—and felt panic rise in my chest.

*She can't see them. She can't know. If she sees them, she'll know.*

"I can send them to you," I said quickly. "Later. After I've had a chance to edit them."

Ms. Jenny's eyebrows rose. "Edit them?"

"Just... cropping. Adjusting the lighting. Making sure they look their best." I clutched the phone to my chest. "I want them to be perfect for you."

She considered this for a long moment, her eyes searching mine. "You're very protective of those photos."

"I just want to do a good job."

"Danny." Her voice was gentle but firm. "Let me see them."

*No. No, no, no.*

But I couldn't refuse her. Not after everything. Not after she'd trusted me, posed for me, let me capture her like this.

I handed her the phone.

She took it gently, her massive fingers careful with the delicate device, and started scrolling. Her expression was unreadable—her eyes moving across the screen, her lips slightly parted, her brow furrowed in concentration.

I watched her watch herself, my heart pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears.

*She knows. She has to know. No one takes photos like that unless—*

"These are really good," she said finally.

I blinked. "What?"

"The photos." She looked up at me, her expression warm. "They're really good, Danny. You have an eye for this."

"I... thank you."

She held up the phone, showing me a photo—one of the early ones, before I'd gotten comfortable, before I'd started focusing on the more intimate details. In it, she was standing by the window, her arms at her sides, her expression neutral. The afternoon light caught her profile, illuminating the strong line of her jaw, the curve of her shoulder, the impossible breadth of her hips.

"I look *beefy* in this one," she said, almost to herself. "Like... *really* thick. Pure beef. Like I could bench press a small car"

"You could probably bench press a car," I said.

She snorted. "Probably. But that's not the point." She zoomed in on the photo, with a slight embarrassed smile on her face. "The point is... I don't know. I *like* how I look in some of these. I like being... *big*. I like being strong. I like the feeling of being larger than everyone and knowing that no one's going to mess with me."

"Like look at this one," she said, pointing at a photo where she was mid-flex, her bicep bulging, her massive body taking up the frame.

"I look gigantic," Ms. Jenny observed, not sounding particularly bothered by the fact. "Like a building."

"A skyscraper," Ricky called from the bed, finally speaking after ages and still not looking up.

"Exactly." Ms. Jenny laughed, the sound rich and warm. "A skyscraper with boobs."

"You look like *you*," I said. "Strong and beautiful and—"

"And *enormous* right?," she playfully interrupted, zooming in on her arm. "Look at the size of that thing. It's bigger than my head."

"Your head is also quite large," I pointed out again, and she elbowed me in the ribs—gently, playfully, her touch barely more than a tap that still made me stumble.

"Oh hush, you."

She kept scrolling, now with a lot more embarrassment than before. One of them, she stood from behind, her ass filling up the frame, the fabric of the shorts pulled so tight that I could see the outline of her labia through the thin material, thankfully she didn't notice that part.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," she muttered in annoyance. "Look at my ass. It's the size of a small planet."

"It's not that big," I lied.

"It's *exactly* that big." She didn't even have to zoom in on the image. Her monumental ass just took up half the screen.

"It's a good butt," I said, and she laughed.

"It's a *big* butt."

"It's a good big butt."

She rolled her eyes in amusement, looking down at me with those beautiful eyes. "You really know how to make a woman feel special."

Ms.Jenny kept scrolling, her expression now becoming conflicted. "Jesus, am I really wearing this little... Oh Goodness ... .I mean look at this!" She gestured at the screen, at her body, at the impossible curves captured in perfect digital detail. "My boobs are practically falling out of this shirt on this one. And my butt—" She turned, craning her neck to look at her own backside, the motion making her breasts bounce beneath the Hooters fabric. "—my butt is completely exposed in half of these. You can see my crack in this one!"

She rotated the phone to show me, and sure enough—there it was. The shadow of her buttcrack, visible above the waistband of the Shaq shorts, the fabric having ridden up so far it was essentially a thong.

"I didn't mean to—" I started.

"Oh, I'm not blaming you." Ms. Jenny waved her hand dismissively. "You were just taking pictures. I'm the one who was posing like that." She laughed again, but there was something rueful in it now. "I didn't realize how... how much I was showing."

She picked up my phone again, scrolling through the pictures with renewed determination. "Alright. We need to get rid of some of these."

"This one," Ms. Jenny said, pointing at my phone.

"Ms. Jenny, that's one of the best ones! The light is— It's artistic," I said, the word coming out before I could stop it.

Ms. Jenny turned to look at me, one eyebrow raised. "Artistic? My buttcheeks are *artistic*?"

"The pictures," I amended quickly. "The pictures are artistic. The lighting, the composition, the way your body takes up the frame..." I trailed off, aware that I was rambling, aware that I was digging myself deeper into a hole I couldn't climb out of.

But Ms. Jenny was smiling—that warm smile that made my heart skip. "Artistic," she repeated, as if tasting the word. "That's what we're calling this now?"

"That's what they are," I said, trying to sound confident. "You're a work of art, Ms. Jenny. And I'm just... capturing you."

She held my gaze for a long moment, her eyes searching mine. Then she looked back at the phone, scrolling through the rest of the images.

"There's nothing artistic about my big melons," she said flatly, pointing at a photo where her chest was front and center. "Or my big butt." She pointed at another. "Or—" She paused, her thumb hovering over the screen, and I saw her cheeks flush.

"What?" I asked, leaning closer to see what she was looking at.

In the photo, she was turned slightly, her weight shifted to one leg, the shorts riding up even further than usual. The fabric had pulled taut across her crotch, outlining everything beneath—the curve of her mound, the shadow of her lips, the dense black patch of her bush.

*Damn, she noticed this one.*

"There's nothing artistic about *that* either," Ms. Jenny said firmly, though her voice had gone a little high. "That's just... *private*. Too private for a photoshoot."

"It's just anatomy," I said, which was technically true—anatomy I wanted to study in great detail, anatomy I would definitely be thinking about later.

"It's *indecent*," Ms. Jenny corrected. She looked at me, and her expression had shifted—lost some of its playfulness, gained something more serious. "These pictures... they're too much. Too revealing. They show everything."

"That's the point of a photoshoot," I said carefully. "To show... things."

"Not *everything*." She thumbed through the images, her frown deepening with each swipe. "Look at this one. And this one. And *this* one." She held up the phone, showing me a series of photos where her breasts, her ass, her crotch were front and center. "These aren't artistic, Danny. These are *intimate*. *Private*. The kind of thing that should stay between a woman and herself."

My heart was hammering now, a sense of dread creeping up my spine. "Ms. Jenny—"

"I know you meant well," she interrupted, her voice softening. "I know you were just trying to document my progress, my transformation, all of it. But these..." She gestured at the phone, at the images on the screen. "These are too much. Too revealing. I can't let you keep them."

"This one goes too."

"But the lighting—"

"There is no lighting in the world that makes my nipples appropriate for public consumption, Danny." She deleted it without hesitation, swiping it off the screen with a decisive flick of her thumb. "Gone. Next."

I watched in silent agony as she scrolled through the pictures, deleting the ones she deemed "too revealing." The ones where her breasts were prominently displayed. The ones where her ass was fully exposed. The ones where the fabric of her shorts had ridden up so far that the dark shadow between her thighs was visible.

One by one, she deleted them. And one by one, I felt pieces of my private collection disappearing into digital oblivion.

"Ms. Jenny, please—"

"No."

"Just that one—"

"No."

"You can't even see anything in that one! It's just the suggestion of—"

"It's the suggestion of my *crotch*, Danny. That's not art. That's a lawsuit."

I slumped back against the headboard, defeated. "You're being unreasonable."

"I'm being *reasonable*." She held up the phone, showing me the picture in question—the one where she'd been stretching, her shorts ridden up, the dark shadow of her vulva visible through the thin fabric. "This is not a picture that should exist. Not on your phone. Not on anyone's phone. Not anywhere."

"It's just anatomy!"

"This again! It's *private* anatomy!" But she was laughing, shaking her head, her shoulders shaking with amusement. "Oh my god, Danny. I can't believe you're arguing with me about this."

"I'm not arguing. I'm... negotiating."

"There's nothing to negotiate." She deleted the picture, and I felt something inside me die a little. "These are all gone. Every single one that focuses on my... *assets*."

I blinked. "All of them?"

"All of them." Her voice was firm, brooking no argument. "The ones where my buttcheeks are exposed. The ones where you can see the curve of my..." She paused, searching for the word. "...my intimate areas. Delete them."

My thumb hovered over the screen. There were at least fifteen photos in that category—shots where the shorts had ridden up too far, where the camera angle had captured too much, where the fabric had surrendered completely to the demands of her body.

"Ms. Jenny—"

"Don't argue with me, Danny." Her voice was gentle but unyielding. "Those photos are too intimate. Too private. I don't want them on your phone."

"But you look so—"

"I don't care how I look." She reached out, her massive hand covering mine on the phone. Her fingers were warm, her palm rough with calluses, and I could feel the strength in her grip—gentle, but absolute. "These are *my* photos. Of *my* body. And I'm telling you to delete the ones that are too revealing."

I stared at her hand on mine, at our fingers intertwined around the phone, at the gallery of images still glowing beneath our joined palms.

"Please, Danny." Her voice softened, lost some of its firmness. "I'm not asking. I'm telling. Delete them."

I opened my mouth to argue—to plead, to beg, to say anything that might change her mind. But the look on her face stopped me cold. She wasn't angry. Wasn't disappointed. She was simply certain.

One by one, I made the photos disappear. Ms. Jenny leaning forward, her cleavage deep and dark. Ms. Jenny bending slightly, her shorts riding up another inch. Ms. Jenny looking over her shoulder, her ass fully exposed, the curve of her buttcheeks captured in perfect focus.

Gone. All of them. Deleted. Erased.

My thumb hovered over the last one—a photo of Ms. Jenny sitting on the edge of the bed, her thighs spread, her shorts pulled so far up that I could see the outline of her labia through the stretched fabric. It was the most revealing photo of all, the one that had made my breath catch when I took it, the one I'd wanted to keep more than any other.

"Even this one?" I asked, my voice quiet.

Ms. Jenny looked at the photo, wincing in pain, embarrassment, discomfort, maybe a combination of all of them. "Especially that one."

I deleted it.

"Thank you," Ms. Jenny said softly, lifting her hand from mine. "I know you didn't mean anything by this and just wanted me to have as many photos of myself as possible" she said. "I appreciate that. You were just taking pictures. You didn't make me look like this—I did, well Ricky did, that little shit haha". She looked with annoyance at Ricky, who again wasn't even paying attention to us. "Luckily you took so many that are still a ton of awesome ones."

I looked down at my phone.The screen went blank for a moment, then refreshed, showing the remaining photos. The ones she'd let me keep. The neutral ones, the truly artistic ones, the ones where she was just standing by the window, the light catching her profile, her expression open and vulnerable and impossibly beautiful.
Well, at least they were still a little suggestive—still showed her curves, her muscles, her barely-contained body—but they were less overt. They were more than good enough for me to look at. At least I walked away with something I thought.

Ms. Jenny's smile softened into something more genuine. "Thank you, Danny. For doing this."

"Of course," I said. "Anything for you."

*Anything. Everything. Whatever you want, whenever you want it, for as long as you'll let me.*

She gave me a big, loving hug, her massive body filling my vision, and reached out to cup my cheek. Her hand was warm, her palm rough with calluses, her touch gentle despite her size.

"You're such a sweet boy," she said. "You know that?"

I leaned into her touch before I could stop myself. "I try."

"I know you do." She stroked my cheek with her thumb, her eyes holding mine. "That's why I love you."

*Love.*

The word hit me like a physical blow—I knew she didn't mean romantic love, not the kind I wanted, but love nonetheless. Maternal love. Familial love.

It was enough for now. It had to be enough.

"I love you too Ms. Jenny, and I'm so happy I get to spend time with you again" I said, and meant it.

"Ohh Danny, you are just too sweet!" Ms.Jenny's eyes watered at my words as she touched her heart. "You need to come to Mama Bear this instant!"

And in one smooth motion, Ms.Jenny scooped me up with one arm as if I weighed as much as a twig,
"Mama Bear loves her sweet little angel"

Ms. Jenny's massive arms cradled me against her chest like I was something precious, something fragile, something she'd been waiting her whole life to hold again. Her bicep—that monstrous, towering peak of muscle—pressed against the back of my head, cradling my skull like a warm, flesh-covered pillow. Her beefy forearm wrapped beneath my thighs, supporting my entire weight with casual ease, and I could feel the individual fibers of muscle shifting beneath her skin as she adjusted her grip.

She was nuzzling me. Actually nuzzling me—pressing my thin body against her massive bosom, her massive body swaying gently from side to side in a slow, rhythmic dance that I'd come to recognize. She'd done this before. In the kitchen, when she'd scooped me up and I couldn't control myself.  In the shower, when she'd held me close and whispered be strong for Mama and I erupted again. She was doing it again now—holding me like a mother holds a child, rocking me like a baby, pouring every ounce of her overwhelming maternal affection into the simple act of keeping me close.

My cock responded instantly.

It was like a switch had been flipped—one moment I was soft, or as soft as I ever was around Ms. Jenny, and the next I was hard. Painfully, throbbingly, impossibly hard. The onesie's soft fabric pressed against my erection, the snaps between my legs pulling tight as my dick strained against the material, and I felt a fresh wave of precum leak from the tip, soaking into my already-damp underwear.

No. Not again. Not now. Not while she's—

But there was nothing I could do. My body had a mind of its own when it came to Ms. Jenny, and that mind was screaming MORE even as my rational brain begged for mercy. I was hard—fully, completely, devastatingly hard—and she was holding me against her chest, and I couldn't stop it, couldn't control it, couldn't do anything but ride the wave of arousal that crashed over me.

I could feel her. All of her. The heat radiating from her body in waves, the softness of her breasts pressing against my face, the firmness of her arms locked around my small frame. The Hooters shirt was stretched so thin across her chest that I could feel the texture of her bra through the fabric, could feel the hard peak of her nipple pressing against my cheek, could feel the way her skin burned with warmth beneath the straining cotton.

"My sweet sweet boy," she murmured into my hair, her breath warm against my scalp. "My little angel. Mama's got you. Mama's always going to have you."

Each word was a physical sensation—a vibration in her chest that traveled through her breasts and into my face, a warmth that seeped into my bones, a promise that wrapped around me like a second skin. I could feel her heartbeat against my cheek—strong, steady, impossibly powerful—and the rise and fall of her breathing, the expansion and contraction of her chest, the way her breasts swelled and receded with every breath.

Ms. Jenny shifted her grip, pulling me closer, and my erection pressed directly against the swell of her breast. The sensation was electric—a bolt of pure, white-hot pleasure that shot through my body and made my toes curl. I bit down on my lip to keep from groaning, my fingers digging into the fabric of her Hooters shirt, my hips pressing forward of their own accord.

Stop. Stop it. She'll feel it. She'll know.

But Ms. Jenny didn't seem to notice. She was too focused on nuzzling me, on murmuring sweet nothings into my hair, on holding me like I was the most precious thing in the world. Her chin rubbed against the top of my head, her cheek pressed against my temple, and she made a sound—a low, contented hum that vibrated through her chest and into my body.

"Mmm," she purred, her voice warm and thick with affection. "This is nice. Just holding your skinny little body"

She shifted again, adjusting me on her hip, and my cock slid against the curve of her breast. The friction was maddening—the soft fabric of the onesie, the thin cotton of her shirt, the firm swell of her flesh beneath—it was too much, too good, too everything. Precum leaked steadily from my tip, soaking through my underwear and into the onesie's fabric, and I could feel the damp spot spreading against my thigh.

She's going to feel it. She's going to see it. She's going to know.

But Ms. Jenny was oblivious. Completely, utterly, impossibly oblivious.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, her body stiffening slightly. "What's—"

My heart stopped.

She felt it. She felt my dick against her—

"Danny, is that your phone?"

I blinked. "What?"

"Your phone." She shifted me again, her massive arm readjusting, and I felt my cock press against something firm and warm—her bicep, I realized. She must have thought the hard length pressing against her was my phone, shoved in the onesie's pocket. "It's digging into me. Did you leave it in your pocket?"

My phone. She thinks it's my phone.

Relief flooded through me, so intense I nearly went limp. She didn't know. She couldn't tell. My rock-hard erection, pressed against her body, leaking precum—and she thought it was my phone.

"Uh, yeah," I managed, my voice cracking slightly. "Sorry. Must have forgotten to take it out."

"Silly boy." She laughed—that warm, rich sound that made her chest vibrate against my face—and shifted me again, moving me higher on her hip. The new position pressed my cock against the side of her breast, the soft flesh conforming around my length, and I had to bite down on my tongue to keep from moaning. "There. That should be better."

It was not better. It was significantly, catastrophically worse. Her breast was cradling my cock now, the soft flesh enveloping my length, the heat of her body seeping through the fabric and into my skin. Every movement she made—every step, every shift, every breath—sent a fresh wave of pleasure through my body, and I could feel my orgasm building at the base of my spine, a coil of heat that threatened to unravel at any moment.

*Not yet. Not yet. Hold on. Just hold on.*

"So," Ms. Jenny said, still swaying gently, still nuzzling my hair, still completely oblivious to the war raging inside my body, "I've been thinking about what we should do next."

I tried to focus on her words rather than the sensation of her plump breast against my cock. "Next?"

"With the photos." She pulled back slightly, just enough to look at me, and her eyes were sparkling with mischief. "I've done my solo shoot. Now it's y'alls turn."

My blood ran cold. "Our turn?"

"Your turn." She gestured at me with her chin, at the baby blue onesie, at the little white clouds stitched across my chest. "You and Ricky. In your cute little outfits."

"Ms. Jenny, I don't think—"

"Oh, don't be shy." She booped my nose with her finger—a gesture so maternal, so affectionate, so utterly *humiliating* that I felt my face burn with shame. "You look adorable. *So* adorable. And I want pictures."

Ricky, who had been successfully ignoring us for the past several minutes, suddenly looked up from his phone. "Pictures of what?"

"Of you, honey." Ms. Jenny turned to face him, still holding me on her hip, and I felt my cock shift against her breast with the movement. "Of both of you. In your matching outfits."

"Mom, no."

"Mom, *yes*." Her voice was firm but playful, the same tone she'd used when she'd insisted on the arm wrestling, when she'd forced us into these clothes, when she'd torn our original outfits off in the shower. "It's only fair. I let Danny take pictures of me. Now it's my turn to take pictures of you."

"That's completely different!" Ricky protested, his face flushing. "You were— you looked— I mean, your outfit was—"

"Ridiculous?" Ms. Jenny offered, grinning. "Scandalous? Like a hooker who raided a sports fan's closet?"

"I wasn't going to say—"

"But you were thinking it." She laughed, the sound rich and full, and shifted me on her hip again. My cock pressed more firmly against her breast, and I had to suppress a shudder. "It's okay. I know I looked ridiculous. But I still did it. Because we made a deal. And because—" Her expression softened, became something more vulnerable. "—because I wanted to remember this day. Our first real day together in two years."

Ricky's protests died in his throat. He looked at his mother—really looked at her—and I could see the fight draining out of him, replaced by something softer, something more complicated.

"Fine," he muttered. "But just a few pictures."

"A few dozen," Ms. Jenny corrected.

"Mom—"

"A few dozen," she repeated, her voice brooking no argument. "And I get to pose you however I want."

Ricky's eyes widened. "Pose us?"

"Of course." Ms. Jenny's smile was radiant, her excitement building like a wave. "You think I'm just going to have you stand there? No, no, no. We're going to do this *right*. I want action shots. Glamour shots. I want—" She paused, her eyes glazing over with visions of photographic glory. "—I want to *pose* you. Like dolls. Like my own personal little mannequins."

"We're not dolls," Ricky said flatly.

"You're *my* dolls." She reached out and ruffled his hair, her massive hand engulfing the top of his head. "My cute, scrawny, rail thin, ridiculously-dressed little dolls. And I'm going to position you *just* right, and take a million pictures, and then we're going to look at them together and all have a laugh!"

Ricky opened his mouth to argue, but I caught his eye and shook my head slightly. There was no point. When Ms. Jenny got like this—when her excitement reached a certain pitch, when her maternal instincts kicked into overdrive—there was no stopping her. The best we could do was survive.