Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nubia You Wonder Woman

Started by bigbrent747, April 05, 2023, 04:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her AW profile yesterday. Very comprehensive synopsis. If genuine she's my gal. But I also received a reply to an e mail I sent her on wednesday. E mail said 'Hi baby am in London right now'. Oh no! Back to the London/Manchester discrepency. On her AW there is no mention of London visits. Had a look at her priv gallery. Same pics as SG but with a couple added and all showing her face. So why the blurred images on SG? Also the price on AW is £150 for 1 1/2 hours compared with £300 for 1 hr on SG. Anyone savvy with AW knows that super hot black chicks dont get out of bed for less than £200 per hr. Alarm bells goin off all over da shop. AW and SG profiles both made on same day 02/04/23. There is a phone number on AW. Anyone care to call it and report back :)

Asked her about any scheduled London dates over the past week and she could not provide one. Maybe she has discovered time-shifting.  And even offering to buy a face pic was complicated with her having a current bank account issue.   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

Obvious fake until proven otherwise. It's entirely possible that the provider herself is real and that someone else is using her pics to catfish, but the only way I'm doing a session - based on the current profile - is if we meet at the corner bakery and then go from there, no prior deposit, of course.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the only way I'm doing a session - based on the current profile - is if we meet at the corner bakery and then go from there, no prior deposit, of course.

Best laugh I've had from any post comment this year.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is Now advertising herself on Adultwork as Mistress Nicol in Manchester.. could be legit!!

'Nicole' for anyone else relying on this insight.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Phantom21

I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.
 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.


What's her weight?

More muscular/bigger in real life?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.


Thanks for your input Nicol.

Phantom21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had a session with her during her stay in Orlando.  She is the real deal. Those pictures don't do her justice.


What's her weight?

More muscular/bigger in real life?

She is about 170 lbs and she is very muscular. I also found her to have some really strong legs. Her scissors were brutal.

newyorkskillz718

BEWARE!!! DO NOT SEND THIS PERSON YOUR MONEY. SHE WILL STOP RESPONDING AFTER SHE TAKES YOUR DEPOSIT. I HAVE SCREENSHOTS AS PROOD

Jbiggie

That's unfortunate to hear. I inquired about a session recently as well but something about her cancellation policy didn't sit right with me - "I'll hold on to the deposit until we reschedule." If I provide sufficient notice for you to replace my time slot, then my deposit should be refunded.

Sorry dude, Hopefully someone at sessiongirls nudges her to do the right thing.

delhun12

Does she offer nudity and sexual services too?

Teggard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she offer nudity and sexual services too?

Send her a deposit and let us know how it goes.

Or maybe, I dunno, READ THE THREAD

clay99

Has anyone seen this lady? She has quite a few reviews on SG but none on here which is odd.

delhun12

Most recently I met Nubia in Berlin. OMG, Wowww! I have seen many beautiful muscular women in the last years but I have never ever seen a more perfect combination of beauty and strength. She has magical eyes, a beautiful smile and a warm personality. Touching her rock hard 6-pack ass, enormous biceps, huge back muscles, incredibly strong thighs and the huge round tight ass makes you feel to be in female muscle heaven. I am a 90kg muscular guy but she pinned me down with ease into quick submission and her tight grip almost made me pass out. But she is a pro and wants you to enjoy every second of this unforgettable session. Her service is not cheap, but, believe me, really every penny is worth it! Can't wait to see her again!!

delhun12

She is about 80kg, pure muscles, very strong