⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Eugenia Calo

Started by vicenzo04, July 08, 2010, 11:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

TXToast

 :bravo:she is out of this world!!!!

PEABUTR

to me she looks like a women who's train really hard for a lot of years
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ExtremePumpz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomcat1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To me, she looks like a man (and no, I`m not talking about her muscles).

I can tell you from first hand experience there is nothing manly on her but her muscles.. =)

johnny monoxide

perhaps not the most attractive face but a stunning body, love her so much

lvorma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovefbbs95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To me, she looks like a man (and no, I`m not talking about her muscles).

Her androgyny is one of the most alluring things about her IMO

encephalon50

I just visited Ms. Calo's FB site...and she didn't seem as interested in bb'ing as she did in displaying
her 'right wing,' side, spewing hate on Obama, Hillary, et al...  :o Now, I'm not saying she's not all sweet, kind,smart, and beautiful as many of us know her to be...I just found it 'interesting.'  :wow: She can believe any way she wants...but I do wonder if the 'meds' contribute to this, i.e. the perceived aggression and all...of course,some may argue the fact that she was raised on the Argentine(?)  ??? All the Best to Everyone!

xephos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just visited Ms. Calo's FB site...and she didn't seem as interested in bb'ing as she did in displaying
her 'right wing,' side, spewing hate on Obama, Hillary, et al...  :o Now, I'm not saying she's not all sweet, kind,smart, and beautiful as many of us know her to be...I just found it 'interesting.'  :wow: She can believe any way she wants...but I do wonder if the 'meds' contribute to this, i.e. the perceived aggression and all...of course,some may argue the fact that she was raised on the Argentine(?)  ??? All the Best to Everyone!

Implying you need to be mental to support right wing ideologies.

Anyway where did you even find her fb? Link?