⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Facesitting

Started by clay99, February 09, 2023, 09:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't talk of Debra D'Andrea in the past. I think if you travel to Florida she's still available. Maybe (if you are a previous customer) so is musclefoxx? Wildkat is listed on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I think still sessions in Jacksonville.

Three of the best... love 'em.


Musclefoxx has been vocal about no sessions even if you go out there. Debra maybe if you go out there and maybe if she answers a damn email.  Last time she actually traveled to where I was at, we arranged a meet up, ghosted me the whole time, responds when she was gone. This was maybe 5-6 years ago or so.  This after being someone who saw her at least 6-7 times


FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

nujerz84


richmann

I had a wonderful session once with a very tall Canadian FBB. She was absolutely gorgeous and ended up pinning me and sitting on my face. I started licking and sucking and she got more and more carried away, grabbing my hair and pulling my face in harder and harder. I did start to get worried as there was absolutely nothing I could do but carry on. When she came she was rocking on my so hard I ended up with a fat lip 😂😂 iIt was a wonderful session and my very minor injury was a lovely reminder for about a week.


frankyb19

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a wonderful session once with a very tall Canadian FBB. She was absolutely gorgeous and ended up pinning me and sitting on my face. I started licking and sucking and she got more and more carried away, grabbing my hair and pulling my face in harder and harder. I did start to get worried as there was absolutely nothing I could do but carry on. When she came she was rocking on my so hard I ended up with a fat lip 😂😂 iIt was a wonderful session and my very minor injury was a lovely reminder for about a week.



Who was it? I had a similar experience with Lexi Daniel in Toronto

artax

Only met Lexi once she was great- used to come to US but heard she had visa problems so hasn't been to US for a few years now

DCReviews

Just curious, are all of these face sitting endeavors with shorts and underwear off or on the female session lady? 

I have to imagine there must be a few of you out there that worry about Herpes or HPV or or any something like that getting on your face, lip, eye etc.  Or am I the only one that thinks about these things?  lol.

richmann

Whether the face sitting is naked or clothed depends on the girl. But I have had times when it's been spontaneous.

But it's always their choice. Be polite and you never know what might happen.

ji_scott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whether the face sitting is naked or clothed depends on the girl. But I have had times when it's been spontaneous.

But it's always their choice. Be polite and you never know what might happen.

Naked happens, but it's not common.

richmann

Be nice, be kind, be polite, be clean, don't be a demanding knob. Be happy with what you get. That's my advice

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a wonderful session once with a very tall Canadian FBB.
I just realized I might know who this is, and agree she was pretty great. Which year was this?