Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Type of Woman

Started by JohnAubrey, November 18, 2022, 07:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brave_archer

"And... mmmhhh... and now I've discovered you were even less of a man than I thought, because there's something even better than being fucked by a big, burly brute... mmmhhh... and that's being fucked by a big, burly bitch, a man-shaming musclebound she-hulk alpha Amazon queen packing a girl-dick big enough to split me in half and make me scream with pleasure until I lose my voice."

Sheer poetry right here.  :bravo:


Theawillem80

My kind of woman is young (not to young)) more than 6ft2,very big boob and biceps and very strong,which she uses to beat up male fighters,wretlers,etc.

JohnAubrey

I laughed.

"Oh, Ophelia, that was brutal. You're just too bad. Whatever am I going to do with you? Do you need to be punished?"

"Yes."

Ophelia's voice had changed. She hadn't spoken that last word softly, she hadn't purred or cooed or moaned.

She had growled.

"And here I thought you were a good girl. Am I going to have to spank you? Bad girls get spanked. Are you a bad girl, Ophelia?"

"Yes."

There it was again. Ophelia's jaw was clenched. Her teeth gritted.

Fierce.

Ravenous.


I took half a step back and delivered a smack to her right buttock.

"Again. More. Spank me more. I'm a bad girl. More, more, please? More?"

Ophelia was in a frenzy now, bucking her hips back, trying to spear herself on my 12-inch monster, clawing at her boyfriend's chest, leaving ugly red scratch marks.

I smacked her left buttock.

Ophelia's body quivered. She threw head back and howled wolfishly.

"Quiet now."

Ophelia stopped howling but continued panting like a bitch in heat. He continued crying like a little girl.

"I said 'quiet'. Can you hear that?"

They both fell silent. A dripping noise became audible.

"Ophelia, ask him if he can hear that sound."

"Can you hear that?"

He nodded, wide-eyed, fearful.

"Tell him what that noise is, Ophelia."

"It's... Oh god... It's... I'm so wet right now my pussy is literally dripping."

"All because of little me?" I asked, mimicking Ophelia's question from earlier.

"Yes. I never even dreamed..."

"That it was possible to be so turned on? Let's all stay quiet for a moment and enjoy the sound of Ophelia's arousal."

There was another distant sound, a bit like the rattling of keys.

And then a voice, calling up the stairs.

"Babe? Are you up there? Don't be cross with me - I know I'm not supposed to come round unless you give me the all clear, but I thought you might like a quick fuck while Little Miss Perfect is getting her ego stroked at her party?"

What. The. Fuck?
I'm currently (very slowly) writing the following stories, all of which can be found on this forum:

Undercover
Body Swap
My Type of Woman
April Fool's

brave_archer


brave_archer

Selfishly wanting more of this amazing story. Hoping you haven't given up on it or your other in-progress ones on the site. You're one of the best authors here!

JohnAubrey

 :thanks:

Definitely more chapters on their way for this story and, indeed, all the others. I've just been very busy again recently, which is especially annoying because the ideas for the next few chapters are bouncing around in my head and I just need some time to actually write them down.

If I had to guess, I would say Undercover is most likely to be updated first, then either this story or Body Swap, then April Fool's.
I'm currently (very slowly) writing the following stories, all of which can be found on this forum:

Undercover
Body Swap
My Type of Woman
April Fool's

brave_archer

Glad to hear! No rush, take your time.  :rock:

jeffbeans

Oh what a twist in the tale! Great news that you're going to update Undercover too  :clap: