⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Confessions of a muscle mom

Started by R41N, July 16, 2022, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Really awesome! Excellent writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


jeffbeans


phil123

Great again and so I hope for more

Eliasot7


phil123

Great an I hope for more. 20 inch are waiting and he' getting weaker and weaker and even can't carry some luggage.

jhunter


Joost

Would be great to read more. Lets go for dinner... fuell mommy's mountain muscle's.. maybe lets name the like k2 mountain. And afterwards lets see some cartoons on tv from a Superhero . Who is stronger superman or mom ? (Mom looks stronger) Sun wants to be as strong as mom and is prowed of his mom... Lets play that daddy is the bad guy and super mom helps me... ow wel let's see whats going to happen then.( hopfully some insparation, sorry for my bad english)

R41N

Here we go, here's the final part.

——————————


Later that same night after our son had gone to bed, we were in the living room, cuddling as we were watching tv. I couldn't help but get turned on as I embraced my husband's meek body while we spooned. "Babe..." I began before I hesitated. "What is it?" my husband asked. "Nothing... I just, I just love you and your cute little bod so much," I said as I embraced him firmer, trying my best to control my lust. "Yeah?" he smiled as he turned his head to me and kissed me. "Well... I love your unbelievably strong muscles more," he said as he reached his hand over and grabbed my powerful glutes and began fondling them.

Fuck, I was getting so turned on and I couldn't help myself as I started to dry hump him from behind. "I can't believe big and strong you are now honey..." he moaned lightly as his hand roamed my solid glutes and thighs. "I can't believe you actually fucking curled me," he continued and chuckled slightly as he grabbed my arm that was draping over him. "Thanks babe," I giggled lightly, "You were pretty light, I'm not gonna lie." "What do you weigh now anyway?" I asked. "Do you really wanna know?" he grinned proudly. "Mhm," I moaned.

He then slipped out of my embrace, stood up and pulled my hand gently. "Come, I'll show you," he smiled. I got up and let him guide me to our bathroom. He pulled out the scale and stepped on it. After a few moments the scale stopped and displayed 137 lbs. I couldn't believe it and looked up at my husband who was smirking proudly. "Oh, my, god babe..." I exclaimed quietly and chuckled in amazement. "Did I do a good job?" he grinned as I now noticed his erection behind his pants. "God, you have no idea how much you turn me on," I sighed lustfully and embraced my husband and began to make out with him.

We kept kissing as we fumbled our way to our bedroom as quietly as we could in our aroused state. I closed the door behind us and immediately began pulling the clothes off my thin husband's torso. "Strip," I ordered as I took a step back and watched him undress. I just loved his frail and petite look so much. The combination of his tiny weak body and his lovely cock just made me feel a special type of way. "Give me a flex babe," I smiled. He promptly complied and raised his muscleless arms, curling them inwards. "Oh my god," I moaned as I walked up and felt their softness, "You have the arms of a little girl," I giggled. "Wait, I have an idea," I said and quickly ran out the room.

Returning with a measuring tape, I couldn't help but grin at my husband. He immediately knew what was going on and his slight smirk revealed his excitement. I walked up to my nude lover, "First, let's measure what's most important," I smirked and squatted down, grabbing the tape and began measuring my husband's throbbing, fully erect dick. "Oh my god, I exclaimed as I read the measurement from base to tip, "You're 8 inches babe! I thought you were 7." "What? I... I was..." he looked down in disbelief and met the satisfied expression on my face. "Well I guess someone has grown then," I grinned, "A wife can't complain." As a tease, I blew lightly at the tip, causing his dick to twitch, which made me laugh a little.

Proceeding with my measurements, I pulled the tape around his twiggy calves, which measured only 13.5 inches. My excitement was growing as I realized that we would for the first time fully establish the massive size difference between the two of us.

Further up, his pudgy thighs came out to be 18.5 inches, which made me shudder with arousal as I thought of my arm size being close to the size of his legs. As I announced the measurement, I looked up at my husband who had a shocked and knowing look on his face. I grinned, knowing he was having the same thoughts as I.

Standing back up, I went on to measure his petite waist, which to both our astonishment was a measly 29 inches around. His stomach was tiny and flat, absent of any visible muscle. I was shocked and fought the near irresistible urge to reach down and finger myself. I was getting really riled up.

Continuing, I measured his flexed arms and kind of laughed in disbelief as I read the measurements. His upper arms were barely 12 inches around, and his skin and bone forearms were only 10 inches around. With lust in my eyes, I glared into my husband's eyes as we connected deeply. He had transformed his body into a weak, frail, and helpless one, and had in turn made my deepest fantasy come true. He knew it, and the proud expression on his face confirmed as much.

"My god babe... your skinny ass is so fucking hot," I remarked as I handed him the measuring tape, stepped back and began to strip off my clothes. As eager as I was to get things on, I took it slow and made it a show.  "Now... come over here," I gestured seductively with my finger. "It's time we find out how much of a muscle mom I have become isn't it?" I grinned.

Having walked up to my nude, titanic female body, he began to kneel down. However, before he could, I stopped him. "Wait," I said and turned around, squatting down slightly, "Let me get a pump first," I continued as I signaled him to jump up on my back. With excitement he got up on my back, wrapping his twiggy arms over my bulging shoulders and around my strong neck. I began squatting repeatedly. It was beyond easy and I felt like I could keep going endlessly. After speeding through what must've over thirty repetitions, I let him down. I turned around and shook my meaty thigh back and forth, showcasing the size of the muscles in my leg. Suddenly I tensed up and flexed my squad, causing the muscles to abruptly harden. "Go on, let's see how big these girls have become," I grinned.

My husband kneeled down in front of me and first measured my calf. As he pulled the tape around, I flexed, making the diamond shaped muscles in my calf to bulge and turn rock hard. After taking the measurement, I could see his hands begin to shake a little as he looked down at the measuring tape. "Well?" I inquired. "I... it's... 19..." he said meekly as he looked up at me. I put the hands over my mouth in shock as I realized what he had just realized, my calves were bigger than his thighs.

My face began feeling really hot as I was beginning to become crazily turned on. "K-keep going," I said, trying to keep my composure. He reached up around my massive flexed thighs, pulling the tape around. Seeing his small hands by my unyielding quads of steel, I felt like an absolute goddess. "Oh my god honey... they're... 29.5." he moaned. "Oh my god, really?" I exclaimed, realizing my pumped thighs were bigger around than my husband's waist. "Yes, my love," he looked up at me with love, admiration, and awe.

I grinned, "Do my waist now babe." He stood up and I found it quite amusing how wobbly he was on his legs at this point. He brought the tape around my solid, muscle bound core and abs that had become so strong over time due to the heavy loads they had to stabilize constantly. As his meek hands brushed against my ripped waist I felt unbelievably hot, knowing how impenetrable my midsection would be if faced by my husband's fists. "32..." he spoke softly and looked up at me. I looked down at my abs and ran my hands across the six bulging mounds of muscle, sexily admiring myself. "Babe..." I looked up at my husband, "Punch my stomach," I grinned. "Sweetie, no, I can't..." he stepped back slightly. "Babe... I'm serious. You can't hurt me, and I think you know it too," I smiled wickedly. "Don't you want to see how you literally couldn't hurt your wife even if you wanted to?" I smirked mischievously. "O-okay..." he gave in, although hesitantly.

He threw a light punch first, as expected. "Come on babe, try your hardest," I implored. He threw another punch, slightly harder this time, but once again I didn't really feel it. I simply laughed at his subpar effort and began blowing on my nails nonchalantly, showing how truly unaffected I was. He began throwing consecutive punches, one after the other, increasing the force each time as he monitored my reaction. I made sure to show no care for his feeble hits, which wasn't a challenge since I legitimately didn't feel much. Soon I began to notice him really trying and almost looking desperate in his attempts. I couldn't help but laugh as I realized he couldn't punch any harder. "I told you babe, you can't hurt me... I'm way too strong for you," I grabbed both his arms, holding him still. "And you... you are way too weak..." I cooed as I looked him lovingly in the eyes.

"Now, before we move on, I think a pump is in order," I said as I quickly scooped my feather light hubby in my arms. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I began to curl him repeatedly. After fifteen reps, I let him down and moaned as I pumped my arms in a most muscular pose. "Aaaahhhh, come and measure my babies now," I grinned and flexed my right bicep proudly, causing the mountainous muscles to bulge powerfully.

My husband walked up and eagerly pulled the measuring tape around the peak of my huge bicep. I made sure to flex as hard as I could, squeezing out every last bit of size. "My god," he chuckled in disbelief. "Whaaat, how big am I?" I inquired excitedly. "Sweetie, it... it's 18.5 inches..." he answered. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed, "Are you saying my arms are bigger than your legs? Unironically?" I said giddily. "Y-yes..." he responded softly.

I could barely contain my excitement as I presented my forearm. "Come on, lets see these powerful babes too." He measured my thickly muscled and vascular forearm and announced it to be 16.5 inches around. "Babe..." I moaned, "Both my forearms together are bigger than your waist..." I laughed as I began to flex my forearms, twisting my wrists as I showcased their size and power.

I put my hands on my husband's shoulders and guided him closer to our bed. As we passed by our full length bedroom mirror I stopped in utter disbelief at how significant the Size difference between us were. "Oh my god, look at us babe..." I commented. He looked over and became completely gobsmacked as he looked as us in awe and simply said, "Wow..."

I sauntered over to the bed and climbed up on it, crawling toward the headboard in feline manner, sexily swaying my hips, knowing my husband was staring at my impressive behind. I arched my back and began sensually flexing my massively muscled glutes, causing them bounce and undulate rhythmically. I had developed a strong mind-muscle connection with my glute muscles and could flex and control them with ease.

Serving as both a tease and an invite, my little show proved to be effective as my husband climbed onto the bed and crawled up beside me. As he did, he ran his soft hands over my unyielding bulbous glutes, across my thickly muscled lumbar and up my huge, dense upper back and traps. He began to fondle and massage the bulging muscles of my wide back and shoulders, and it felt really good. However, my greedy and throbbing vagina desperately had to have him, and so I quickly twisted onto my back underneath him, and clamped my thighs around his waist, trapping him between my legs. With a playful squeeze I looked my husband lovingly in the eyes and simply said, "I love you babe," giggling a little as he grunted because of my light squeeze.

I moaned audibly as he entered my strong pussy and gently began to thrust back and forth passionately. He lay on top of my much larger and rock solid body, and rubbed my thick bulging abs. His hands eventually found their way to my massive pecs, and naturally he began to explore their size and thickness as I flexed them for him. My astonishingly large pecs were rock solid as I flexed and he had zero chance of denting them, which he was well aware of as he explored the thick muscle fibers and striations, as well as the really deep pec cleavage.

I was in a state of unimaginable arousal and felt absolutely euphoric as we made love. It wasn't rough, rather it was passionate and loving. I was being worshipped and it made me reach unbelievable heights of pleasure.

His hands roamed across my pecs over to my shoulders. I brought my arms up and flexed my arms against my head. I knew it was a sexy look and like I had anticipated, it drew my husband's attention. His soft palms enveloped the peaks of my biceps and they lingered there as he kept thrusting harder and faster into me. I was quickly nearing orgasm and so was he. I popped my biceps a few times as he held onto them but quickly forgot to keep going as I climaxed. I moaned loudly as my body began to writhe and spasm uncontrollably, causing my muscles to tense, ripple, and bulge. I stifled my moans, not wanting to wake our son as I rode the climax to an absolutely heavenly orgasm.

Having orgasmed as well, my husband slowed down and stopped thrusting. As he was about to pull out, I, for whatever reason, decided that I wasn't done with him. I locked my legs around him once more, pulling him fully back inside of me. Monitoring his surprised reaction, I simply grinned confidently as I began to flex the muscles of my womanly insides. Squeezing and pulsating firmly around his shaft, I was determined to showcase my complete control.

I reached up and grabbed his neck, pulling him down and into my solid pecs, crushing him against their mass. Completely trapped and incapacitated, my husband was now unable to move as I forcibly pleasured his manhood. He tried to get out a few times but quickly gave in, submitting completely as he relaxed.

For a few minutes, I kept my skillful massage and pleasuring squeezes going, eventually bringing him to the verge of another orgasm. The muscular control over my vagina even surprised me these days and it was incredibly satisfying being able to pleasure my man like this. Not only had I complete control of everything that went on, I felt like I had become the absolute pinnacle of what a woman could be, and it was nothing short of invigorating, and it was definitely intoxicating.

As I felt him moan into my pec cleavage, and as I felt his seed ejaculating within me, I finally let him go. As he lay limp between my legs and across my titanic body I felt a sense of complete satisfaction come over me. I brought my arms behind my head in a proud accomplished pose and simply smiled at my cute husband. "My god... you are unbelievable honey," he moaned with exhaustion and smiled back at me. I threw a teasing wink back at him as I began to pop my bulging biceps sensually beside my head, "I know babe, I know..."


END

giantgirl7foot2

Such a beautiful story, but all good things come to an end. Unfortunately we didn't see her curling him with one arm, or her arms growing to almost the size of his shrinking waist—but perhaps not going overboard is what made this story so unbelievably hot. Great job, and I look forward to anything else that you might write!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brave_archer

Super hot stuff, my friend. Loving your work.  :bravo:

phil123

Thanks. This was a great story even if I've hoped that it was not ended yet.

R41N


Joost

You made fans. Keep up the good work

phil123

A great story and I hope it has not ended. So much growing is possible and comparing with Dylan.