Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Linda Durbesson

Started by chad, May 27, 2010, 05:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/URL] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Linda Durbesson

Hi yall!!!!!

I have been busy  between online personal training and  here at gym in town. Im still in process with my immigration - yup that's take a while whilllle! Anyways, now I'm back!   :lets party: I also worked a lot with my website - you can visit the public part i update it time by time. But THE MUST TO SEE is into the inside! you will see my asset in every angle, in videos or pictures - as some people asked about it. Plus i do flexing show on Skype too, i have massage clip video and wait more! Nothing pornographic or nude. I want to preserve my image as a sexy & glamourous personal trainer!

I would like to give a special thanks to Rob who shared all my kind of pictures here, without forgotten my fans on this forum! To reply in general, yes i do wrestling too! And this is funny i win almost all the time!  :hey:
 
Stay connected here or there!

Much love for y'all!

:bravo:  :-* :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Thanks to you Linda for sharing your news with us!

Personally I love your poses full of energy, vitality and enthusiasm. I'm waiting your new videos with very interest.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login]
     
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Linda Durbesson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
he means roids... absolutely no signs to suggest she does use them. shes just got a hot athletic body through quality workouts

You are absolute right. I do not use anything. I started working out since a while. Since the age of 15 I'm on diet. I have a genetic to create muscle with not much. God Bless. But for me its a pain in a a$ to cut. So i worked my a$ off every day! No Excuses!

Linda Durbesson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How much do you Bench Press?

Nah just kidding - Welcome to Saradas.
;)


I do 220 lbs for 2 reps. I don't really try to go over this, just in off - season to build muscle then 80% of the year I maintain or lean down. It's a fight again muscles and fat hahaha

Linda Durbesson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thank you so much for the love and support Rob!!! I saw that you put my pic as your banner... WOWZER!!!!!! Im very honored!  :rock: seriously!thats so Fuacking awesome! Thank you to share my latest pics too. Well I'm not really good at that apparently LOOOOOL  :angry:

As you can see, during my winter season, i increase my bench press record. Yesterday one of my friend challenge me - because i train for most part around men... so i took the challenge and did 10 reps with 90 lbs. The goal is to do the same with 100. The coolest will be 120 lbs. that will be so good... Now i need to focus to lean down to get shredded I'm so exited to be ripped.  :lets party: i love this sensation.

Hope you guys doing good and see you the next time. A new video should come. So stay in touch on Facebook & Inst@gram (under @wwwlindadurbessoncom that's my username)

:-* :-* :-* yall!

RobMash

Thanks to you for sharing your news with us  Linda!
IMO you are on the most promising athlete in fitness/physique and I think you have all the potential to be a future Goddess on our polls. I hope and I wish that your problem with imigration worked out as soon as possible so we can see you on stage
Continue to training hard and with the same positive enthusiasm!  :rock:

Rob
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS