Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

(To think we've been waiting for this episode since last summer!)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Miley Cyrus

I dunno,guys.
It is 3:35 am in UK and I do not think it was worth it and all our expectations.

Strong arms of Ma >> One woman swole.

Lex303

I agree that was fairly disappointing and definitely not worth the long wait. It could have had so much potential but it failed short. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

Does anyone here in Australia know when/where it's going to be aired here?  Is anyone actually carrying the current season? I know Ch7 still show repeats...

necro2080

Here you go.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(Claus side story is piontless)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

I don't know what you guys are complaining about, Francine was HUGE! And lots of footage of her too! I would have loved to seen her
in that hot gym outfit like they had in the promos, but other than that I can't complain.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KB12


As

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TheFranksterChannel

Well. There's some other female bodybuilders who are present in this episode. Both them, Francine and Roger disguise as muscle woman are more excited animation than the episode itself.

Lex303

Yes but Barely and those were only parts with no speaking roles. I think the main reason people are upset was because of the time we had to wait for it, it was supposed to come out in June. it still wouldn't have been the best but still acceptable but the fact they made us wait almost a year we excepted it to be so much better that it was. In the episode we had to wait until like 3/4 in until there was actually real female bodybuilder scenes and they could have had more if they didn't have a lame story line with Klaus and the high five. Cause if I remember Strong Arms of Marge didn't have a second story it was just about Marge the entire episode.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes but Barely and those were only parts with no speaking roles. I think the main reason people are upset was because of the time we had to wait for it, it was supposed to come out in June. it still wouldn't have been the best but still acceptable but the fact they made us wait almost a year we excepted it to be so much better that it was. In the episode we had to wait until like 3/4 in until there was actually real female bodybuilder scenes and they could have had more if they didn't have a lame story line with Klaus and the high five. Cause if I remember Strong Arms of Marge didn't have a second story it was just about Marge the entire episode.

In Strong Arms of Ma, Marge becomes a female bodybuilder in the final act. In the first act she is mugged, in the second act she starts lifting weights. Its
not a very memorable episode, except for the cameo of one enormous and ripped fbb in a cowgirl costume (I wished she'd become a permanent character
on the Simpsons. Instead of, like, the Sea Captain).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lex303

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes but Barely and those were only parts with no speaking roles. I think the main reason people are upset was because of the time we had to wait for it, it was supposed to come out in June. it still wouldn't have been the best but still acceptable but the fact they made us wait almost a year we excepted it to be so much better that it was. In the episode we had to wait until like 3/4 in until there was actually real female bodybuilder scenes and they could have had more if they didn't have a lame story line with Klaus and the high five. Cause if I remember Strong Arms of Marge didn't have a second story it was just about Marge the entire episode.

In Strong Arms of Ma, Marge becomes a female bodybuilder in the final act. In the first act she is mugged, in the second act she starts lifting weights. Its
not a very memorable episode, except for the cameo of one enormous and ripped fbb in a cowgirl costume (I wished she'd become a permanent character
on the Simpsons. Instead of, like, the Sea Captain).

Yes That would be awesome if that cowgirl fbb became a side character. However what I meant was once Marge started bodybuilding the story was just about her after the first act. As well as her in different scenarios. We got a montage of her, her meeting muscular Ruth powers on the muscle beach and so one. We only see Francine really buff for like 5 minutes and it's just in the same scenario the hybrid male and female bodybuilding competition. I will give the episode props that it made muscle woman seem attractive even for the mainstream where as Strong Arms of Marge did the opposite.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Oh I'm not arguing that American Dad wasn't terrible, it was. We did however get a lot more footage of huge and ripped Francine
in One Woman Swole than we did of Marge in Strong Arms of Ma. The only decent scene in the Simpsons episode was the female
bodybuilding contest itself, which was all of 30-60 seconds.

No question that the American Dad episode was pretty disappointing, but at least it was something.    :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lex303

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I'm not arguing that American Dad wasn't terrible, it was. We did however get a lot more footage of huge and ripped Francine
in One Woman Swole than we did of Marge in Strong Arms of Ma. The only decent scene in the Simpsons episode was the female
bodybuilding contest itself, which was all of 30-60 seconds.

No question that the American Dad episode was pretty disappointing, but at least it was something.    :(

Yeah I suppose that's true. It is a little disappointing that there is such little female muscle in mainstream media that we have to count our blessings that a crappy show like American Dad might provide us with a decent female muscle episode.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login