Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

Started by hulton, June 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

Here  is Alex from "The Incredible Bulk" episode. This was awesome. I hate how Raymond left her, because she got stronger.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


TheFranksterChannel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here  is Alex from "The Incredible Bulk" episode. This was awesome. I hate how Raymond left her, because she got stronger.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love Alex's muscle and her coolest strength of the most part in this episode. She'll tear Raymond apart when he left her. What a wimp.

And great picture to post it. Karma approval.

87fg

Ronal The Barbarian had some fit muscle women.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh... I won't ever forget this girls. Thanks for posting the screencaps.

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What episode is the American Dad with the strong woman tearing the telephone book ?  Anyone !!!   :thanks:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The one with the phonebook is episode 10 of the current season called Railroaded.

You can currently get it on the big vid sharing site (you know the one...) here's the suffix with time stamp  LkQsQex9MPE?t=1m51s

gijohn13

Its confirmed, the American Dad episode "one woman swole" will be about female muscle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KB12

Really hope they don't screw it up by deepening her voice because so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Hoping Hayley will join in on this too

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Its confirmed, the American Dad episode "one woman" swole will be about female muscle.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quotelooks like Francine is going to get juiced.

Oh F*** yes. Hopefully Steve is really intimidated by his hulking mother.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone remember when mom tried to teach Steve to fight and he could not.  Maybe she will get him huge instead!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really hope they don't screw it up by deepening her voice because so far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Hoping Hayley will join in on this too

I dont mind that so much SO LONG as I don't use a male voice actor when she's  bodybuilder. That would literally ruin everything for me (well Ill watch it with the sound down).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope this will be the musclebound family and team-up with other muscle women Seth MacFarlene characters.

I haven't been this excited since "Strong Arms o Ma" Simpsons episode. A full half hour animated show dedicated to female bodybuilders!
Hopefully we get some huge ripped female beefcake in this one.

You have to figure that this idea is going to make its way to Family Guy at some point (Lois being the obvious candidate...but who knows,
could be Bonnie Swanson).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

I hope with the American Dad episode they do not resort to the typical  steroid or gender based jokes. I would like to see something different. The character design looks great ( at least compared to Seth's style ). What I can see here is that the male bodybuilder Francine is with has some influence on her. I'm  predicting that the guy in the image is trying to steal her away from Stan. I could be wrong though. I guess I should not complain that there is at least some female muscle seeping into the mainstream. This could either be a negative portrayal or neutral representation. I know it may not be positive,but at least I hope for neutral representation.

I like Family Guy more,but American Dad does a better job at lampooning American politics.   Who wants to see a Lois versus Francine fight?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


So far it has been two cases of female muscle in McFarlane shows.

bucknut

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It was showing on here last night:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now it's been removed from the schedule.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any updates on this? Looks like American Dad airs on TBS on Mondays. So should we expect this Monday, July 2?

American Dad here in the states is on a summer break so probably no new episodes until august.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice; it seems that there has been a lot of female muscle in American Dad lately, must mean that there are some schmoe animators or writers on the show. Either way is a great sign for the female muscle lovers in the series.

Yeah, but up until now its just been token muscle -- girls with developed biceps, and not much more. Now we're talking about episode with full blown female bodybuilders -- ripped from head to toe. Hopefully there will be some shots of Francine comparing her awesome body to her wimpy son Steve.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excatly. Man, it should take long as we waiting patiently for that episode.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excatly. Man, it should take long as we waiting patiently for that episode.

Its going to a hard wait. I got all excited yesterday when I saw the clip, but I have a feeling that bucknut is right, we are going to have to wait a month or so before it becomes available (I'm going to rent the episode on Amazon). That is pretty much the pattern of past seasons -- they put out about the first 10 new episodes back to back, then take a 2-3 month break, then come back and put out the remaining 10 episodes. We're just going to have to be patient.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What clip?

My mistake, I meant pic.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This is Matrona from Seven Deadly Sin . She appears in season 2 episode 7. I think it's worth watching if you are an anime fan.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8)

TheFranksterChannel

Enid did flex her bicep muscle to impersonate Rad and them of them make a joke in the episode, Special Delivery.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hailey from American Dad got a nice sixpack in season 14 episode 11  :woohoo:

I took a screenshot but I don't know how to post it, or if its even possible to do so  :-[

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know but I post that already of her six-pack abs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's possible to post a screenshot and it's easy. Here's a link to a tutorial: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Since Frankster Channel already shared a screenshot of her abs, maybe you can apply the instructions toward sharing something else. Be sure to read the rest of the Rules and Guidelines section and look at the stickies posted in each section that you access. You'll find valuable information that will benefit you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks! And I'm sorry I didn't see that  :-[


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS