Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mighty Mouse

Started by Mr.Purple357, July 06, 2022, 01:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojod

Fuck this is just so good, and UNIQUE! I gotta have more of this!


Flex dir

Magnificent story, waiting for the continuation.

Maestro

This story is fantastic. The idea of a beautiful little girlfriend who turns out to be a super-strong muscle woman is incredibly hot!!! I had no idea that this scenario would appeal to me, but it is so well-written that the sheer impossibility is no problem. I would love to see more of this!!! Kudos to the author!!!

Sicod

Eagerly awaiting the next part.

Flex dir

Amazing story, I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel