Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581838 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:59:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Date Night
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Date Night  (Read 4952 times)

Offline Hello345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Date Night
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:35:47 pm »
Short Story. Any criticism is welcome.

Cassandra sat down opposite and picked up the menu. Even that simple action caused her shoulders to bulge, easily visible through the thin silk of her dress.

“I can't believe that after all this time you're still that obsessed with my muscles.” She grinned outrageously. “I'd thought that you'd have had enough of them last night.”

“Cass, I'd never be able to get enough of you.” It was my own turn to grin, hoping that blatant flirting wouldn't fail me. Luckily, it seemed to work.

Cass raised her arms above her head. Perhaps she was stretching. Perhaps it was an entirely innocent move. But knowing Cass like I did, I thought it was unlikely. She was a strong believer in 'If you've got it, flaunt it' and Cass definitely had it.

Her lats flared out from her back, pulling the dress tight around her considerable chest. Her biceps pushed against the sides of her head as they flexed, fighting for room to grow. As Cass leaned back, letting her back crack against the chair she pushed her chest into the air. I could only look on as pecs the size of telephone books thrust themselves into the air. They seemed to be fighting the neckline of her dress, desperate to escape.

I was rendered speechless. And, I realised once I ripped my eyes away from Cass'... voluptuous figure, the waiter had been too. His jaw was dropped and his notebook hung limply in his hand. After basking in the attention for a few more moments Cass relaxed her muscles.

With distraction lessened, but certainly not gone, the waiter just managed to stammer out, “What would you like today?”

Trying to give the waiter a moment of distraction, I spoke first. “I'll have scampi and chips and a coke, please.”

He seemed to calm down slightly as he wrote the order down. The flush in his cheeks went slightly and his hand stopped its shaking. By the time he turned to Cassandra he had almost regained his composure. But I saw Cass' mischievous grin as she began to speak.

“And I'll have the fillet steak.” She flexed her pecs. They almost bounced out of her dress. “Gotta get that protein!”

The waiter's jaw dropped again and this time the notebook did fall from his hand. He almost fell over trying to pick it up and walk away.

“Was that really necessary? You nearly gave that man a heart-attack.” I didn't mention that I also felt fairly faint. There certainly wasn't much blood in my head.

Cass was almost keeling over in her chair, to hold back giggling. This was also causing... interesting things to happen to her bust-line.

“Look, it was too funny not too. And you seemed to enjoy it.” I practically jumped into the ceiling as I felt a foot push onto my lap, followed by a rock hard calf. Obviously Cass was taking advantage of the long tablecloth.

Deciding to try and 'punish' her for her mischief, I clenched my legs around hers, trying to trap it. I'll admit now that this was mainly an attempt to feel up those magnificent muscles.

However this plot of mine soon backfired. All the force I could put into my legs did nothing to lessen Cass' smile. In fact it seemed to grow. As it did I began to feel my legs get forced apart. Glancing down I saw something amazing. Cass was pushing my legs apart by just flexing her calf.

“I've been doing a lot of calf raises these past weeks, can you tell?”

This was going to be a difficult night.

Forum Saradas

Date Night
« on: May 03, 2022, 09:35:47 pm »

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Date Night
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2022, 10:26:32 pm »
Oh, please tell me this is going to continue.  Some measurements and feats of strength would also be nice.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2022, 03:19:49 am »
GREAT. Start! Keep up the good work!

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2022, 05:49:00 pm »
Oh wow! This is great! Would love to read more!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 12:55:09 am »
Nice work as an intro. Good dialogue. Could use a bit more description.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 05:28:44 am »
Looking forward to the next instalment

Offline biglegfan3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 12:38:16 pm »
Interesting start! I especially liked the action under the table at the end of the story.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Date Night

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View