Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583684 Posts in 74479 Topics by 30154 Members - Latest Member: Uilobs June 07, 2024, 02:00:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dawn Riehl  (Read 29405 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: dawn riehl
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 07:47:09 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having read this thread, she does not sound very reliable if she is even doing sessions at all.  I would say just don't agree to pay her a deposit if she asks for one.

Not everyone is scamming.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

qwqw

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 01:32:56 pm »
Sounds like PS is right for once. It just sounds like she's not very responsive and not very good at screening people in a way that doesn't make them feel uncomfortable.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 03:10:22 pm »
Do you think shes still fit and muscular like her pics?

j635746

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2013, 09:10:13 pm »
Having read her wb270 profile, she offers personal training in a gym in her garage.  Is it possible that while she advertises wrestling sessions etc, personal training in her gym is what she prefers.  It would explain some of the comments in this thread.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dawn Riehl
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 03:00:10 pm »
I like the Asian muscle look I'm thinking of giving it a go, though I'd have more confidence after someone posts an informative review on a session with her lol

tonyjungle

Dawn Riehl?
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 02:11:55 pm »
Dawn is coming to my town and has been on my list of "musts" for some time. How sensual is she in session? I assume no FS and I am not looking for it. How is she as a Dom in role play? I know... "YMMV" but does she go topless? Does she request deposits? Just want to be prepared.

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dawn Riehl?
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 05:28:37 pm »
When I saw here which wasnt too long ago she didnt request any deposit and dont think topless will be an issue, she aims to please is the vibe i got and recieved from her. Have fun

ames14

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 10:26:12 pm »

ummm, ymmv?  i would sure hope so being that she is divorced

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 04:15:41 am »
I saw Dawn many years ago when I lived and she traveled to NY. Before she was married. We had a role play session. She was without a doubt one of my most favorite memories. It was sensual, muscle worship, with some physical domination but absolutely no FS was offered or even intimated. I wasn't looking for anything more than what I got. YMMV. I'm sure you can't go wrong with her. If I could I'd book with her in a heartbeat. But I'm sure she won't be coming to NC anytime soon.

tonyjungle

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2014, 01:06:56 am »
Well wish me luck. I'm meeting her this week in NYC. I set this up a month ago after several emails and almost cancelled due to work. She changed my mind after speaking with her. We will do role play and muscle worship. Yes, I agree about the communications, she is screening guys in a friendly, sexy way to see if you are compatible. We seem to be. Stay tuned...

tonyjungle

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2014, 05:44:23 pm »
Well we met in NYC. We clicked on email and the phone so when we Sessioned it was like with an old friend. Tons of role play, muscle worship, trashy sex talk... Very sensual. Just good old fashioned dirty fun! We clicked big time. She is very curvy, busty and strong for her size. Imaginative. YMMV! Cut, intelligent and fun. Will repeat.

Offline mtjr287

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2014, 05:52:53 pm »
Well we met in NYC. We clicked on email and the phone so when we Sessioned it was like with an old friend. Tons of role play, muscle worship, trashy sex talk... Very sensual. Just good old fashioned dirty fun! We clicked big time. She is very curvy, busty and strong for her size. Imaginative. YMMV! Cut, intelligent and fun. Will repeat.

Good for you tony!~ Also nice to hear about a successful session :) :-\

tonyjungle

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2014, 10:20:16 am »
P.S. - Not "cut" but "cute." Very.

ames14

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2014, 06:06:50 pm »
:bravo:

ymmv?  meaning she gave you some?

tonyjungle

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2014, 09:30:48 pm »
YMMV in this case means she was sensual and I felt if I asked I would have gotten some.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Dawn Riehl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View