Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Harvest

Started by Tikka1910, April 06, 2022, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikka1910

-'' I've always liked breaking my records but bodybuilding is really different. I see the changes in the mirror, I feel them in my clothes. It gives such a powerful feeling. I started as a teenager and outperformed all the guys in my class so easily. Seeing them desperate to be beaten by a girl really turned me on. Since those days I can't stop. I have to grow. I need to gain more mass. But I learned not to humiliate men anymore. I am looking for a relationship of trust. Obviously I am the woman that I am. I'm not going to lie to you Kris, I'm dominant in a relationship, but I don't want to impose anymore. I have understood since my last relationship that men are not small objects that I use as I see fit but that they are also people. I want a strong relationship. I also don't view a relationship as egalitarian. I want to dominate the relationship, set the pace, you know? But I also don't want to go too far like in the past. Maybe also my old boyfriends didn't accept my strength and physique even though they continued to increase. But I feel that with you it will be different. ''

I listened speechless. I wanted to throw myself into the powerful arms of Marion and tell her that I loved her and that she could impose on me whatever she wanted. But I hold back. I was waiting for her to take the first step. Marion took my hand with her right hand and slid her other hand behind my neck. She pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. His tongue searched my mouth vigorously and Marion firmly held my head with her large, strong hand. I let out a small moan of surprise and inadvertently gripped my free hand to one of Marion's large pecs and then, as she let me, I patted that mound of powerful muscle and reached down to touch her large breasts. Her strong body odor surged to my nostrils and made me feel safe and excited. My fragile little hand strayed to her herculean abdomen when Marion finished her long kiss. So I put my two hands around his chest and came wedged my head against his warm chest.
And I said to her: -'' Oh Marion I love you! I need you please'.
And She hugged me. She was tall, strong and protective. I got drunk on her smell of sweat. Pheromones clouded my mind. And I wanted to slide a hand to his crotch. I could only graze a large fleece of hair when Marion stopped me gently made me understand that it was she who managed the tempo. Shit. Knowing that she had not shaved her pubis excited me even more. I hope she didn't touch those armpits either. Imagining her naked, those big, knotty muscles glistening with sweet-smelling sweat and her hair-strewn thighs, armpits, and pubis drove me crazy.

Marion sat up and said to me: ''And if we went to the table first. I'm starving. '' she smiled, beautiful as ever.

Tikka1910

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

szerep

I like she said it before hand. Love this story.

jhunter

I wonder if there is an endgame plan.

Tikka1910

Thank you for your supports. I try to write a story that emphasizes the other elements of female physical dominance like body hair, body odor, a big appetite, even though big female muscles remain my passion. I also love romance, and strong, protective women. Unfortunately English is not my mother tongue and I hope that there are not too many approximations in the writing. I hesitate to write directly in French and leave the translation with Google to you, but it will come to the same thing.

Tikka1910

Marion directed the evening's proceedings. So we went to the table. On her round table she had placed candles in chandeliers which she lit. It was very romantic. The tablecloth was a deep red. The beautiful silver cutlery seemed the shinier. That was the big game she gave me tonight. She uncorked two bottles of red Bordeaux wine. Then she brought back the dishes: two large ribs of beef and a montage of potatoes and salad.

She served the wine when I couldn't hold back my amazement at so much food.

-:'' Wow Marion !!! You prepared food for ten people!!?
She smiled widely and ran her large hand over my cheek.
:-''You're cute with your sparrow stomach. But a big woman like me needs protein.
-:''I'd be surprised that you could eat all that.'' I told him, as a challenge. I wanted to see what she was capable of. But in the end, given her mass, it was clear that she would eat more than me.
-: shrimp OK. Replica Marion. You'll see what you'll see she said laughing.

She cut a large piece of meat which she placed on my plate.

-:'' Hey, I'm not doing a contest! I will never eat all that. And then, I'll just take a little side salad, please. ''

-:'' Oh but my little shrimp doesn't really eat anything. I made salad on purpose because I knew you were watching your weight,' said Marion. "Note, it's better that you don't eat too much because I might shake you up a bit in my bedroom. ''

Marion's eyes indicated an intense desire to mix complete trust and predatory lust. I was going to end up like that prime rib. Eat with her kisses, soft and strong. Swallow through that big mouth and that strong jaw. Invaded and subjugated by her conquering tongue. All held securely by the most muscular body I've seen.

-: ''Making love with me Kris is like having sex on a roller coaster. You have to hang on. Besides, if you want to go mountaineering, here are the Ural chains. ''

Marion flexes her two huge biceps, her eyes burning. I thought she was going to pull me out of my place to drag me into the bedroom, but she contained it and wished me a good appetite.

We talked about new less hot topics and it was very pleasant. I finish my small plate when Marion had already eaten a first rib of beef.
Amazed, I watch her finish the second, the potato dish, the salad dish, the two bottles of wine almost all by herself, the cheese that I refuse, an apple and two glasses of digestive.
I drank a small glass of it which burns my esophagus. Marion offers the impression of everything collected and this feast of her liquor. ''A real liqueur for a real woman as she said while laughing''.

Putting my hand to my mouth, I turn discreetly and before I could excuse myself, Marion let out a huge, loud, triumphant burp. I stood shocked at the power of the sound.

Marion smiling, turned three-quarters in her chair, her huge thighs exposed. Her face a little flushed from the alcohol, she ran one of her hands under her dress and rubbed the pubis, which I imagined to be hairy, looking at me and said:

:-'' So you !? Ready to spend the night with the great Marion. ''

She tucked her hair behind her ears, pumping out a big protective bicep in the process and stood up determined to manage this little piece of pulpit, this frail and pathetic body that I was, as best I could for the night. I was only a piece of minced and tender meat for her pleasure and I confess that at this moment I wanted to be nothing but this fragile little man protected and fucked by this huge girl, future of femininity well understood .

wowser1016


jhunter

Kinda of cute. Nice work.

Tikka1910

The night was wonderful. I had entered a kind of extra lucid trance. My five senses were like tenfold. Sex with Marion was a real initiation. She knew how to unlock in me all the desires for submission that I did not even know.

Marion had imposed her preliminaries. We were both naked in his room. Me on the edge of her bed and her standing, triumphant. The hands on the hips gave her a remarkable and sexy build.

Her fairly large clitoris was visible despite a forest of pubic hair. Or rather a veritable jungle of pubic hair from which a strong smell emanated. Mixture of female sex odor and profuse perspiration.
And actually saw the density of hair in the panties of Marion, the sweat was flowing profusely.

She walked towards me. Her victorious smile graced her face. My head found it up to her crotch when the powerful hand of Marion brought me closer to the throbbing clitoris. I took a deep olfactory puff in my nostrils giving me the desire for total submission. She didn't need to say a word. I got to work licking and sucking her clit while fiddling with my small hands her powerful thighs, then her huge buttocks. The combined taste and smell of her sex instinctively threw me on my knees, but Marion was quite tall with her high heels and it was difficult to continue playing with her clitoris in this position.

Finally Marion took off her high heels and lay on her back. She telling me to continue the work but lengthen this time.
From my place between her thighs, beyond the forest of hair and the valley of solid abs, I could only make out two mountains. Her large breasts carried by strong pecs.

Marion ends up straightening up against the back of the bed. I could see her pretty face enjoying herself as one of her hands held me tight against her crotch and her other hand was placed behind her head. So it clearly brought out his glorious, bulbous, conquering, dominating, breathtaking biceps.

I redoubled my efforts to satisfy this wonderful girl. I understood where my place was on a bed, in a couple or in society. A woman had to handle me like Marion was doing right now. A woman was to lead me as Marion had done this week. I no longer imagined having any other relationship than with a woman like Marion. Extremely dominant, muscular, kind, protective and so sexy.

After 20 minutes or half an hour Marion had had enough and wanted to get down to business.

Tikka1910

That's it !!! Finally Marion fucked me! Her big muscular body on top of mine was riding me heavily. It made her bed squeal with regularity. I was like a little doll stuck under her weight. Fortunately I had ejaculated during the cunnilingus that Marion had imposed on me. This allows me to hold out for an hour against the onslaught of my warrior and give her several orgasms.

My five senses were awakened. The sight of Marion's gnarled muscled, sweat-red body, perfectly timed to the tempo of a real fuck. Her sparkling eyes staring at me. Her big biceps flexed as if to say ''look who has the power''.
Hearing, with the symphony of the bed which squealed more and more rapidly under the weight of our two bodies (but especially that of Marion) and the sensual and wild grunts that she uttered. Indeed my little high-pitched squeaks that I tried to hold back were covered by the din of her deep breathing.
Marion put some music before fuck me. I recognize a French-speaking artist named Angèle, known to be a feminist activist. Besides, on the dresser next door I could see the cover of the disc. Angèle with her hands behind her head show from the hairs under her arms. Very sexy. But I had above me Marion with two or three times more hair under her big powerful arms.

The song ''Balance ton quoi'' played out. The rhythm was quite sensual and conducive to sex.

🎼 Well, maybe you should break the codes
A girl who opens it would be normal

:'' Yes ​​go Marion. Take control. Fuck me I tell her.

The chorus rang out:
🎼 Let me sing
To go fuck yourself, hmm

When I grabbed the two big muscular globes with my little hands. Marion's glorious glutes were perfectly on pace.

Then there was the song Tout Oublier by Angèle: again the rhythm and the chorus were sensual.

🎼 Everything, we should forget everything
To believe it, you would have to forget everything
We play, but there, I played too much
This happiness, if I want it, I will have it

And Marion looks at me with a lush smile, strokes my cheek with her left. She flexed her enormous right biceps and said to me: ''I have this happiness''. All while fucking me perfectly in rythm.

Tikka1910

After sight and hearing, there was taste. I had the aroma of Marion's pussy and clitoris on my tongue. Plus torrents of sweat from my fabulous girlfriend dripped down on me. I tasted his sweat which was very salty.

Sweat induced smell. And how she smells!
The room was a sauna where the scent of perspiration and Marion's sex floated. The power of her body odor was such that the small candles and incense placed in her room in large numbers, with powerful and persistent scents, were simply enveloped, dominated, subdued and eradicated by the smell so strong of Marion .

Realizing this, I laugh slightly at the fact that Marion naturally managed to render obsolete products developed by certain companies after a lot of studies and tests to destroy odors. Moreover, his dominant character was also affirmed through his smell which dominated the others and subjugated and destroyed them.

Marion saw me laugh and asked me:
-''What's  baby!? What makes you laugh while we fuck? ''

I replied, not embarrassed at all but euphoric: -'' Oh damn honey, you stink and I love it. Even your chemical and natural products are no match for your smell. You dominate nature and deodorizing enterprises. Go ahead fuck me baby!!!!

Marion laughed sensually and smelled her own hairy armpits.

:'' Ouch yes indeed I could mark my territory in the jungle and scare away a tiger and a few jaguars. '' said Marion luxuriously.

:- ''Oh yes Marion you could kill tigers with your bare hands. We can travel anywhere. You will protect me. Hey Marion? You will always protect me from those ferocious beasts!?

-: Damn Baby, answers Marion, you don't know The big Marion. I am the fiercest. And we're not touching my little baby. My frail poppy. Otherwise... ''

And Marion flexed her two massive biceps, the hairs on her arms totally exposed, the smell exhaling again in a current of air.

The last sense, touch was very noticeable. My hands roamed those big chiseled abs, those big thick thighs. I bit my lip in pleasure as Marion roared her final orgasm into me raping hard. She ended up also violating my mouth with her powerful tongue.

It was the best sex I had ever had. From now on I only want muscular, powerful and dominant women. I only wanted Marion.

The night was shaping up to be hard. The next day we had to lever ourselves. Marion would have tons of raisins to carry on her back. And she will do it with no problem. But I was going to suffer with my little
Buckets.

Thinking about it only made me see the glaring gap between Marion: the woman, the real one. Powerful and brave and me the weak and fragile, tired little guy. I had to quit this job that was too hard for me and resume my studies for the start of the university classes... Where... Where... Stay with Marion. I dream. Imagining myself staying in his house, preparing food for him, shopping, cleaning. Go make me beautiful for her, at the hairdresser or the beautician from time to time. Support her in her projects and especially wait for the return of her hard work as a strong woman and comfort her in the evening with my little lean and delicate body. Marion deserved a little homemaker.

JerusalemTulip

Love this story, and glad you've continued it.  It is uncommon to see someone trying to provide full sensory experience. 

I appreciate the sweet sentiment between Kris and Marion.  Reading the fiction here is an easy way to share the obsession with female muscle of course, but this story is also a dream where one kisses and the other doesn't simply offer a cheek.




Tikka1910

Thanks for the comment. I have a pretty clear idea of ​​what's next. It will indeed come. For me the power of muscular women this mixes with other characteristics. I have quite a few ideas for Marion and Kris.

Tikka1910

The next day, I felt like a train had run over me. I was hurt all over. And I was very tired.

We left together, Marion and I for work. The day was painful. I had cut the bunches of grapes in slow motion while Marion let nothing show.

She was hurtling down the slope with her load full and running in all directions, more energetic than ever. This girl was amazing.

Several times she stops to encourage me to hold on and she falsely apologizes for our torrid night which had tired me so much.

At the end of the day, the last half-full dumpster was about to leave for the winery when the tractor driver mishandled and blocked a wheel of the dumpster in the ditch below. The dumpster was about to capsize when Marion threw herself on the inclined corner and with her two strong hands held the dumpster to everyone's astonishment. Indeed the dumpster and the harvest must have weighed several tons but the weight was balanced on the other wheels. However, Marion's strength was still incredible to retain several hundred kilograms.

The group came to help but it was impossible to get the wheel out of the bend. The tractor backed up then moved forward, nothing helped. When Marion had an idea. Against the bottom of the ditch we will bring the truck and it could take support. With the strength of her thighs she will push the dumpster and the driver will manoeuvre.

Everyone wanted to help but Marion insisted on trying alone.

- ''I want to see if those big thighs and that fucking butt is well trained'' she said.

- ''Marion, darling take care of yourself. Don't hurt yourself. I know you are definitely strong. You showed it to me yesterday but you don't have to prove it at the slightest opportunity, which is dangerous too.

-: ''Don't worry my little shrimp. I'll show you that I'm even stronger than you think. And when I'm done with this you offer me an ice cream to apologize for you doubting the strength of my muscles''.

How arrogant she could be sometimes. She was joking, but halfway.

Then Marion said more precisely in my ear:
- Listen Kris, you mustn't doubt me. Never. If you want to be my boyfriend you have to support me, always. And no longer warns against a danger. I'm a woman. Strong. I assess the danger and face it. I'm not telling you that meanly. Do you understand shrimp? ''

-''Yes honey..
Go go this dumpster trailer. You are so powerful. I want to see you in action''.

-'''It's much better that way'' then Marion kissed me briefly.

Marion slumped back into the void against the truck and her huge, oversized calf and thighs bent over burst with power for all to see.

She propped her feet against the dumpster, took a deep breath, and pushed hard. The tractor started and maneuvered.
Everyone shouted encouragement.

- Go ahead Marion you're the strongest '' I yelled.

Marion's face was flushed with effort as large drops rolled down her forehead.
The dumpster was moving slowly but perceptibly. Everyone was shocked at Marion's strength when suddenly the tractor stalled and Marion continued to push, redoubled her efforts if possible. While the dumpster had come out of the ditch Marion continued to push despite the stopped truck, which had the effect of literally triggering the dumpster from the ground.

- ''Stop Marion, you'll overturn the dumpster in the other direction''. Everybody was screaming

Marion stopped, lowered the dumpster and did 2 new pushes like on a leg press. Then the tractor started up again and Marion let go of the dumpster. Her feet finding themselves in the void she made a link and fell to the ground without worries.

She got up, flexed her two arms from which exploded two huge biceps.

-: ah ah too strong! I'm really too strong.

mosssiusss

Very descriptive and enjoyable story. I love how confident capable, and commanding Marion is. Everything about her is just so overpowering.

wowser1016

This is a great ride. A total role reversal for the big strong dominant woman complete with hairy armpits and the smaller weak submissive man who looks to be like the traditional housewife. So many fantasies already included but maybe a little pegging session in the future? K+!