Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who is the Hottest Asian FBB???

Started by guana, May 02, 2010, 09:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spank

For me its Christine Wan.
She is just so sexy and dreamy ;)

spank

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

lockonstratus

all of you guys are wrong. it's the japanese college chick james cook shot. she's wearing a green top with sketti straps and some short jean shorts. if i could remember her name i would've written it in glowing text. hands down.

20thcenturyboy


lockonstratus

the very one. bingo. karma to you both for the name and the pic.


muscfan99


sione1

I would break it down this way:

FBB: Joan Liew
Fitness: Dina dela Llana
Figure: Christine Wan

Jeff Strong


DHWAV

Meriza DeGuzman, I love her tanned and muscular body

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[Applaud] if you like my posts.

crushee

I would definitely suggest rebekah Kresila.

But I admit she lives in the States (Ohio, AFIK) and she may no more be considered as Asian.

My second choice would then be Xi Lin Cao (or Xin Li Cao, I never know the proper spelling...)

krajo

Brenda Lo Kit Ming, a FBB from Hong Kong cannot be forgotten on this thread.

Too bad there are not many pics around
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

20thcenturyboy

Does anyone have a good quality video of brenda lo? I remember there was one up on youtube a while ago but I was an idiot and didnt save it before it was taken down by the poster.

But yeah, agreed that Brenda Lo is of the hottest. Also dig Utako Mizuma for sure!


nik8888


dmasinofan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mah-Ann Mendoza

no question :)

I totally agree with you! Mah-Ann is an ageless wonder filled with sex appeal.