⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscular Brides and FBB Muscle At Weddings!

Started by GWHH, April 26, 2010, 05:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gharlane

This is an italian wedding, there are codes : the bald guy with the white shirt and the black tie has to be the groom. The male bodybuilder is the best man or just a friend with whom she had fun making pictures, he cannot be the groom.

Which gives us muscleless schmoes hope : you can marry a goddess.  :letsparty:

Vive les mariés!  :woohoo: :singing:

gharlane

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an italian wedding, there are codes : the bald guy with the white shirt and the black tie has to be the groom. The male bodybuilder is the best man or just a friend with whom she had fun making pictures, he cannot be the groom.

Which gives us muscleless schmoes hope : you can marry a goddess.  :letsparty:

Vive les mariés!  :woohoo: :singing:

Someone on the internet is wrong. Must resist the urge.... Is there a 12 step program?

Patrick_Henry

I like the shots of the Brides lifting up their husbands, etc..

A little off-subject, but.. About 10 years ago, Elena Seiple had some photos of Herself (on Her old website) attending a wedding. I think Elena was a bridesmaid, wearing a dark red dress, and had Her hair pulled up. She looked killer. Anybody got those ?

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

velvet74

Lina Varela
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who is this?!

*might* be Kim Nowakowski
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elegant shot..
Looks like a lucky dude. God Bless..

Kujarer

random tumblr image...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gordonlloyd, cheers for sharing.  The height and overall size, and strength too I  am sure, swing heavily in favor of this bride.  She carried him through the threshold, and this is so damn sexy!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

joesoul

 :wow: :thanks:
Who are they and is there a clip of her carrying her groom ?
He is a very lucky man !!
I'm green with envy !

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow: :thanks:
Who are they and is there a clip of her carrying her groom ?
He is a very lucky man !!
I'm green with envy !

I haven't seen any clips yet but the FBB is Lilian Westerberg
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

YaxeniRocks!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amazing!  Who is she?!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login