Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583655 Posts in 74478 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 10:19:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 120763 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2023, 10:49:04 am »
Lora is still world-class… one of the HOF performers. If you want a great session, just make an appointment.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2023, 10:49:04 am »

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2023, 11:49:27 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

She could still compete and win miss olympia

No she wouldnt

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2023, 08:41:24 pm »
A few things in my response.  I just saw Lora a couple of weeks ago.  She looks amazing and is just as great of a session as ever.  She absolutely loves what she does.  She is an amazing session for sure.

The sharing of pictures, that's kind of messed up.  She sent you pictures to show her current shape to help book a session, not your right to share without her permission, not cool.

Lastly, even at her biggest and leanest she barely turned pro (late in her ling career) has never qualified for the Olympia, and would not win.  I adore her and she looks amazing, but winning an Olympia....that's a different thing all together.
Yo.

Offline e_honda

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2023, 09:06:32 pm »
Lastly, even at her biggest and leanest she barely turned pro (late in her ling career) has never qualified for the Olympia, and would not win.  I adore her and she looks amazing, but winning an Olympia....that's a different thing all together.

To be fair to Lora, she got cheated out of getting a pro card at least a couple times in the early 2000s (one of the reasons she's often times bitter talking about the industry, no doubt). Her peak physique was actually when she was an amateur in the early-mid 00s. When she finally turned pro in 2006 (IIRC), she beat a pretty stacked line up, back when women's BB at the amateur level was still a thing.

If anyone in the modern day had the physique of a prime Lora, they would turn pro quite easily and probably even win a show here or there, though probably still wouldn't crack the top of an Olympia lineup.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2023, 10:47:40 pm »
As the audience for a couple of her epic rants about the industry - and Canada - just because she felt she got cheated, doesn't mean she was. On the other hand, saying she barely turned pro isn't a fair characterization either. Let's not forget just how difficult it was to earn a pro-card back then. The legendary Annie Rivieccio competed for fifteen years as an amateur before turning pro in 2003 and coming in third in the Olympia in 2006. Nobody should casually say a particular FBB could be Ms Olympia, but that shouldn't take anything away from Lora either. Her pro-card was a major accomplishment.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2023, 11:14:23 pm »
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

Did she consent to you posting them?

I can virtually guarantee she didn't. I asked if I could snap a pic of her during a session and she politely declined because she doesn't want to put up with the reactions of the internet community at large.

Since this thread is what it is, though, she's going to get nothing but love as well as some free advertising. She might be ok with it this time.  ;)

Offline razerx123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2023, 02:19:12 am »
I am planing on setting up a session with lora. My question is what are her rates like and how sensuel does she get?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2023, 03:04:51 am »
Rates are $400-500, but it might depend on the city and if she saw you before. 
She is very sensual, but YMMV depending on you and if your first time.   
She is good at responding, but don't make her think you are a time waster. 

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2023, 10:03:43 pm »
She is on Sessiongirls now
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline artax

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2023, 03:21:39 pm »
Yes- I just was going to post that she is on sessiongirls - the pics I believe are quite old- but she still has a lot of muscle and looks great

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #190 on: August 03, 2023, 03:48:28 pm »
Blue-top pic is fairly recent I believe.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2023, 04:11:51 pm »
  Interesting that the two she sent to that time-waster who posted them here are not among her SG ones when a lot are frankly ancient.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2023, 05:34:40 pm »
Blue-top pic is fairly recent I believe.

Yes, the blue top is fairly recent, about a year ago.

Offline Trystan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2023, 06:29:51 am »
  Interesting that the two she sent to that time-waster who posted them here are not among her SG ones when a lot are frankly ancient.

I only posted 2 of the 6 pics she sent me and regardless of what you or anyone has to say,  people are able to see some recent pics of Lora.  FYI , Pussy Society, she was the time waster since she canceled the trip, but you being a wannabe session know it all fake gatekeeper, I bet you wouldn't dare tell her that.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2023, 09:53:33 am »

I only posted 2 of the 6 pics she sent me and regardless of what you or anyone has to say,  people are able to see some recent pics of Lora.  FYI , Pussy Society, she was the time waster since she canceled the trip, but you being a wannabe session know it all fake gatekeeper, I bet you wouldn't dare tell her that.

Here’s what’s ironic about your post. And I am in no way defending PS. I never ever remember her canceling a trip other than during Covid. So her schedule is pretty consistent, why haven’t you booked a session with her?

And lol at calling her the time waster. She thinks guys like you just waste her time requesting pics to jerk off to without ever committing to a session. I guess you are exhibit A LMFAO

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View