LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 4

Started by robert1956, December 05, 2006, 07:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepperdog


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


evil667

Heres another one. Enjoy and don't forget the KARMA!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jsp2480




2nd try


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


snack



You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pepekun

Where you need to be gallery?. I do not have much, I just started. And it took a long time at the Forum. We will have to be patient.

This also is mine.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you that I will do more now if only to see what had made the case that it worked. It's good to raise these accolades, thank you.

I have done with the Liquify filter of Photoshop.


chavmaster

could any member please morph gemma atkinson into a muscle girl, as i can only dream.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:thanks:

Bicepsual

Great job, BR, hope this compliments your work:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy

O.

chavmaster

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login my god what a goddess k+ to you could you do these too?.

Bicepsual

 Certainly.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hope you like it.

O.

pepperdog

I gave her abs, someone else can give her armsYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kolosx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reason

Yes I like to look at and create morphs. The reason is that I want to see womens bodies much more muscular than they are able to develop in real life (generally).  Some women are achieving great muscularity these days Renee Toney, Colette Guimond, Cornelia Brandt and others are examples of the bigger women I like. Recent clips of Rosemary Jennings are a sign of where some women can go if they want. Its easier to have morphs to look at that give expression to the bodies that my mind can imagine. Would I like to see women with such huge proportions in real life - you bet I would. Would I like to see a woman who was able to compete with the likes of Ronnie Coleman on the stage and in the gym - again you bet. It may never happen - until then there are morphs.

papaya25

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes I like to look at and create morphs. The reason is that I want to see womens bodies much more muscular than they are able to develop in real life (generally).  Some women are achieving great muscularity these days Renee Toney, Colette Guimond, Cornelia Brandt and others are examples of the bigger women I like. Recent clips of Rosemary Jennings are a sign of where some women can go if they want. Its easier to have morphs to look at that give expression to the bodies that my mind can imagine. Would I like to see women with such huge proportions in real life - you bet I would. Would I like to see a woman who was able to compete with the likes of Ronnie Coleman on the stage and in the gym - again you bet. It may never happen - until then there are morphs.

Well, here is your "Coleman". I'm curious what you think  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

papaya25

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you papaya25!

K+ for you

keep the morphs coming.

I would like to see your avatar-pic in a bigger version! (I like the big GH-gut)

Sure, but the bigger version is still a small one, the "raw material" is a capture from a LR clip. And thanks for the k+  ;)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pepperdog

britney has been staying out of trouble and working on her abs
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login