Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Let’s keep this a secret

Started by Chainer★, January 12, 2022, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertmacklinsbrother

It's definitely the perception and the isolation that keeps me from being honest with anyone in my life.  I mean, for one thing, what I masturbate to is my business alone.  I honestly don't care what my friends masturbate to, and I really don't need or even want them to tell me about it.  As far as my girlfriend is concerned, she knows that I like athletic/fit women, but she doesn't know the full extent of it (and how deep it goes into bodybuilding).  But after being together for 10 years, we've sorted out a system and our porn lives are private from one another.  It's not perfect, but we live a happy life, so why mess with a good thing?


lemuscle

I've been enjoying my muscle girl fetish for over 55 years now. My fetish began more than 10 years before Female Bodybuilders came on the seen. Mine was literally a fantasy fetish until FBB gained popularity in the late 70's and early 80's. It's been a struggle living alone with this condition, but an enjoyable journey as well. I often wonder why men like us feel this is a fetish to keep hidden. It's an attraction, and most humans have attractions. Just glad to hear I'm not the only one living in this muscle fetish world.
"because a girl can never have too much muscle"

PACNWfan

Same here.  Started when I was in elementary school.  Been married for many years. Kind of my secret and kind of my guilt too