Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573577 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 11:53:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Im a new girl on this forum, let me introduce myself.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Im a new girl on this forum, let me introduce myself.  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Debora BIG

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
Re: Deborathebig
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2022, 10:04:38 am »
I follow you on IG. You are a sexy muscle beast, a real lift and carry fanatic who really loves to show off her strength and to treat guys like toys for your pleasure. Hope to meet you, and hope you can make tours outside of Portugal.
and I acn see you lift also heavy guys, I could be a good human barbell for you, 1.82 tall for around 100 kgs of weight.
I am from center Italy.
I can't really remember a female bodybuilder so addicted to L & C as you. Probably there was another one many years ago, she was the only one to press me overhead.
K++++

Thanks ❤️, I Love Italy

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2022, 10:04:38 am »

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2022, 11:05:44 am »
get to Italy Debora BIG to meet your fans. I really enjoy your videos, you are anatural born dominant woman with muscels and a lot of strength

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Im a new girl on this forum, let me introduce myself.
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2023, 03:01:54 pm »
Hi Debora,

I've never been with a strong amazon women before and its a fantasy that I'm afraid I will always live in my imagination as I'm way to shy and old now to meet someone for a session.

I'm curious when you said you feel powerful when you lift men .. for many its a huge turn-on to think about being lifted and held in the air by a women .. and its the whole power,  dominance and confidence that goes with it .. Nothing sexier than a big tall powerful women saying she is strong telling a mean she can easily lift and control him and then proving it by easily lifting and holding him in the air

I'm curious if this is actually a turn-on for a women who is lifting or is simply the act to please her man pr partner ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Im a new girl on this forum, let me introduce myself.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View