LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rebekah Kresila

Started by Saradas.Org, May 04, 2009, 01:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMacLacey


BigMacLacey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

CurlyButterdish

Does anyone know where she lives? I could have sworn I saw at the post office.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elee0228

I remember reading Cleveland, OH somewhere.
[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know where she lives? I could have sworn I saw at the post office.

She lives in Ohio, Cleveland. Is that were you could have seen her ?

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know where she lives? I could have sworn I saw at the post office.

Berea Ohio to be exact lol

CurlyButterdish

It was in California. I was wondering if she was out here visiting someone?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femcepsfan


femcepsfan


femcepsfan


femcepsfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

She had the best chest ever.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She had one of the best natural chest in the business!  Most MBB was not as good as hers!  Hats off to this great lady. 

What her age and height?


She is 5 ft 3 in  and was born in 1972. She weighs 140 according to the stats I found and has 275 pound benchpress. That chest is not just for show. She has never appeared on stage, she's just an average woman who likes to lift. Yet, she has a big following and it's not hard to see why. I'm curious to see what she is up to.

femcepsfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pipapo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Her back...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pipapo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bench press 225 lbs 8 times


More back...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login