⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Policky Armbrust

Started by matadore09, June 10, 2009, 09:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naneebooboo

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

naneebooboo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cold316

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

naneebooboo

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J_James

 8)

It's awesome to see Heather still looking good! Considering her strong look she is aging really well!
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

Female Bodybuilding

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

matadore10

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

barabie64

I saw her long before she got married. I was in Colorado, and at that time I was visiting a woman that I was in a long distance relationship with. The woman I was dating was a powerlifter/massage therapist named Linda that worked at the same gym I saw Heather in. I will never forget the first time I saw Heather. She was doing cardio on the treadmill, and the first thing I noticed were those QUADS!! My heart began to race and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Those are the nicest pair of legs I have ever seen anywhere, period. I waited for her to get off the treadmill to get a chance to talk to her. As I was walking over to her, my girlfriend came out of her massage room, and gave me this look I will never forget. It was this " I saw you staring at that bodybuilder over there, you better not go talk to her" look. I was in trouble to say the least. I played it cool and apologized to my girlfriend later. Heather made an impression on me that I will never forget. That image of those QUADS are still burned in my mind. I actually got a chance to talk to her on HBC a while back about what happened. She said you still should have come talk to me. I was staying at Linda's house while I was down there. If I would have went to talk to Heather she probably would have put me out lol. Unfortunately, I can't turn back time. If I had it to do all over again, I would have probably went to talk to Heather anyway. She was so beautiful and in such great shape. She has definitely made a lasting impression on me. I will never forget my encounter with her

sadaras99

Heather Policky Armbrust
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

Heather is looking pretty amazing these days. She basically has 80-85% of the insane physique of her competitive days right now, and she's probably not trying nearly as hard as she used to.

She'd have to try harder to compete and place high, but as it is she has a God level physique without the stress or worry of competing. Good for her.

johnnylm

that's a recent picture?? If so, that woman doesn't age.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dad123

she looks like,if she pushed herself,she could return to bodybuilding at any time.

Female Bodybuilding

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

matadore10

Heather Policky Armbrust

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login