Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HerBicepsCam

Started by irilitj, March 21, 2010, 07:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwqw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You refer to the girls as "freaks,"

Wow... no. I clearly referenced the fact that most people think they're freaks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Both parties are consenting adults, so no one is being exploited. They chose to participate.

I said exploited, not forced. They "can't go elsewhere" in the sense that the longer they stick around on the site, the more difficult it will be for them to get a real job. When they try to find a job with a 2 or 5 year gap on their resume, they'll be essentially unemployable. The "monitored" parenthetical refers to them talking about things like Skype on cam.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Many girls have their email addresses listed in their profiles. It's easy enough to email them and setup a Skype show.

No shit, Holmes. But I've seen people ask them in free chat many times about Skype, and they say they're not allowed to talk about that there. If they do respond, they start saying things like "sk ype," presumably because it's against the rules to advertise Skype sessions on hbc.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just like the girls, site owners are in it to make money. A point which you still fail to understand for some reason.

Where did I say their choice to go after the money instead of sticking to admiring muscle girls was despicable??? You really like to find intent where there is none.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More ambivalence on you part. You seem to view the girls with a certain amount disdain, but are still compelled to spend money on them. Again, very odd.

The fact that I don't view them as models doesn't mean I look upon them with disdain. There are a few who are legitimate models. But that doesn't mean I think all the cam girls who strip for a few bucks are actually models. And that doesn't mean I think they're pathetic people.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLike I said, call him whatever you want. He's no friend of mine. Regardless, calling him a "pimp" was meant as an insult. I was just pointing that out.

I don't condone or endorse anything that goes on at HBC, but I do understand how it works. You can either except that or stop visiting the site. And if you have such a negative opinion of the girls, the owners, etc., why waste anymore of your time or money on it? Just put the site out of your mind and move on with your life. But therein lies the real problem, because it seems you might be the one that is "addicted" to HBC. If that's not the case, it should be no problem for you to stop frequenting the site, and thereby resolving any and all issues you have with it.

Problem solved.

Cool, call it an insult again. Maybe I'll believe you the next time you say it. I know what I said, and I know what I meant by it. It was not intended as an insult.

I don't hate all the girls on the site. The vast majority of them I have no problem with. There are a few who are crooks and make promises only to steal your money. I guess you don't have a problem with having your money stolen, as long as it only happens at most once per person you do business with. Then you'll just cut your losses instead of trying to solve the problem.

qwqw

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

maxim

 :hey: if you want to see muscle - real hardcore beautiful biceps, pecs and back - look for IRONFIRE - the MUSCLETALK and BIG SEXY BICEP QUEEN. the best for muscletalk, beauty and brawn - all in ONE! email for herbicepcam appts. Her info is on the Herbicepscam website.  :tongue:

Also doing live sessions - look for her schedule on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login IRON FIRE

qwqw

lol I'll look for her on there if I want to hear her yelling at people

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lol I'll look for her on there if I want to hear her yelling at people

"maxim" is Lindsay.

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo shit, Holmes. But I've seen people ask them in free chat many times about Skype, and they say they're not allowed to talk about that there. If they do respond, they start saying things like "sk ype," presumably because it's against the rules to advertise Skype sessions on hbc.

Like I said, you can email them about Skype.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCool, call it an insult again. Maybe I'll believe you the next time you say it. I know what I said, and I know what I meant by it. It was not intended as an insult.

Please explain how it wasn't meant as an insult.

It should be interesting to read your explanation.

uli97

I haven't tried the site out yet but I'm willing to purchase 50$ worth of credits. Honestly, I'm only interested in Amazonglam; where I think I'm just going to go into a 1-on-1 session, I heard they were expensive but at least I'll be in command.

Has anyone done a session with her? and if so, please share your experience...

I think the one-on-one rate is 7.99$/min(average) which means ill get a little over 6mins, do you think its worth it?

If she truly looks like the image below then 6mins would  be absolutely heavenly!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

overheadliftfan

she is somewhere between angela salvagno & andrea thiel. I've never heard of her before but she looks impressive

uli97

Gotta admit she looked better on her DP

Nonetheless, she was awesome! not as defined as I'd hoped, overall, a 6.1/10 rating as given to her by HBC which seems quite appropriate!

jalo000

Does anyone else get annoyed by the fact the the models stay in premium chat? I mean I see an amazing profile pic and then you go in to check them out and they don't look even near what the profile pic is and then I hope out and HBC charges  for the split second you go in.  Or you go in and there is NO MODEL what so ever and you wait at $4.00/min and still no one.  I find that really annoying.  Anyone else? Only one that has the power to do it is probably Angie cuase she's in awesome shape all the time.

qwqw

That's better than the girls who spend several minutes typing "yes let me show you my super muscles" and never flex when you ask them to

qwqw

Actually I don't really mind it. You're talking about losing < $1. That's nothing compared to the amount that gets spent on these girls. It's usually pretty easy to know which of them to avoid anyway.

jalo000

Who would you favorites be?
Angie is great, so is Emery.
Bubbles is awesome anyone else?

Peweua

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just started doing Cam more..though after spending $$ last nite I will chill on doing that...I think your best bet is to make sure you have some credits when going in a room.  If you dont keep it short and polite.

Can the girls on HBC see my exakt amout of $ on the account or can they just see if it's over or under a specific "level"?

qwqw

They can see how much you have and whether you're VIP or not.

fbbluvr13

Is she ever in free chat or does she only sit in premium chat waiting for people to hop in?