Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HerBicepsCam

Started by irilitj, March 21, 2010, 07:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy312

to Shadow and gallo, a good recording software is Bandicam, the free version will let you record up to 10 minutes free, then you just have to restart the recording, file size is nice and recording quality is excellent , easy to resize windows, I kick myself for not finding it earlier, great program


Maxturbator

You can use paypal, its no problem. Only thing is they can add funds few days later.

grossbar

I use applian media catcher , works well and quality is good

Polite Society

 Can regulars to the Herbicepscam site (the ones who pay rather than leech)  indicate when it became open season for sex acts in fantasy for performers?
   I've visited two rooms where previously 'reserved' models were happy to demonstrate their love of fellatio and more.
   Not complaining, just a sign I guess that camming times are hard.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MM2K

These reserved models who all of a sudden became wild - are they all fbbs, or are some of them figure and physique competitors?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These reserved models who all of a sudden became wild - are they all fbbs, or are some of them figure and physique competitors?

   What does it matter?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GetIt

They changed their rules a couple years ago.

randy312

I ran across one that I was surprised to see in the act with a male. It's not common but there are definitely a few that will spice things up :)

MuscleSpunter

From my experience the change started around  2008/2009  and has escalated since then. 

I don't see anything wrong with it, to each their own.   My bigger concern is why more and more models look 2 - 3x more muscular in their photos than on cam.

randy312

^^^ Agreed with Muscle up above, so many girls on there that have little or no muscle or the pics they have up are terribly outdated, I dont want to mention any names, but you will know when you visit the rooms after seeing the profile pics

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've visited two rooms where previously 'reserved' models were happy to demonstrate their love of fellatio and more.

Feel free to post the cams.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ran across one that I was surprised to see in the act with a male. It's not common but there are definitely a few that will spice things up :)

Again, feel free to post the cams.

MM2K

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These reserved models who all of a sudden became wild - are they all fbbs, or are some of them figure and physique competitors?

   What does it matter?

1. I am interested in figure and phsyique competitors and to a lesser extent some bikini competitors. Im not interested in fbbs.

2. Figure and physique competitors in general tend to be more reserved than fbbs in general.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Collector Jones

@ffliction is one of the performers we're talking about here, right?

Feel free to mention others you're discovered, using some clever spelling to keep it on the down low. (@, $, *, etc.)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

These cam girls must all be getting real desperate. Well charging a $1 per minute is not the way to go about it. I wouldn't throw a penny their way!

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These cam girls must all be getting real desperate. Well charging a $1 per minute is not the way to go about it. I wouldn't throw a penny their way!

They don't charge $1 per minute at least $5 - $10 per minute.





"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive