⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Strong Wife (Story edit, rewrite, and addition)

Started by taoschild, November 11, 2021, 10:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

I beamed. It felt like I'd serviced a goddess and I felt like a million bucks. 

Finally, I worked atop of Carol and shoved my throbbing member into her vagina and pumped away as hard as I could. Sweaty hard muscle and two enormous pillows that thrust upward from her chest caused every thrust the height of ecstasy. It was obvious I wouldn't last long. She squeezed me hard between her legs and I thought, oh no, not again.

Instead, she changed things up saying,."I think it's appropriate that I should be on top." She flipped me over before I knew what to think, the air whooshing out of my lungs.  Like a defenseless prey, I was flattened against the bed while she thrust against me, dominating the proceedings with a smile. The way she moved and pleasured me was a site to behold, but even in the state of rapture that she brought upon me, I couldn't shake the strength difference. It wasn't just that she was stronger than me, it was that she was so much stronger. The way she moved me without even trying was emasculating.

Her breasts swinging, body tightening into tight coils of muscle she thrust against me like an animal. Finally, she brought me back into the moment by slowing the motion and ooking at me with complete confidence. Signifying the moment, she whispered at the same time she struck terrific flex, "now."

She cocked her perfectly rounded right arm demonstrating her monumental, glistening bicep while her even larger breasts shook in the foreground. The visual excitement was so fulfilling I came immediately. It must have felt like a fire hose erupting as she milked every last drop inside her.

Finally, as I panted in amazement, she fell on top of me and reflected on the experience, "Papa bear likes those muscles. Don't worry, they're going to get much bigger for you."

Fuck, she's out of control and knows she owns me, I worried. "You know, Papa bear thinks your muscles are like Baby Bear's, juuuust right." I smiled, hoping she wouldn't take it badly. If she started to maintain, maybe I could catch up.

She snorted, "I know that's not true. It's pretty easy to tell." She flicked my cock, which was already hard again as evidence. Her eyes also fell on my hand, which as if on it's own volition, needily massaged the hard mound that was her bicep. "I think, no check that — I know —my size is going to come faster really soon. I'm trying out a few new things and I'm going to spend even more time at the gym now because I'm going to be training Ellen now too."

"Ellen?" Oh God, at least misery loves company I thought.  Jim is going to have his own problem. I can't live in fear anymore. I have to find a way to catch up.

"Yeah, so I'll need you home after work a little sooner. Maybe you can do your cardio in the mornings so you can watch the kids while Ellen and I get buff." She laughed. "We can talk about it later. Right now, it looks like you need a second dose. She arose and slipped me inside her and her ripened fruit clamped around my cock like a pleasurable vise. I immediately exploded inside Carol and over the course of that evening came more than the totality of the previous few months.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wowser1016

I really love what you are doing with this story. K+!

taoschild

Thank you...unfortunately I've been crazy busy as of late so I don't know if I'll get back to it for awhile -- if there is interest I'll finish it up this summer.  Any requests on final directions?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eliasot7

Amazing, you did great job. You can add some more muscle growth. Some challenges, strength comparison. Lifts, opening this difference in strength to friends so that he gets more embarrassed, armwrestling two arms Vs one. Etc 💪

taoschild

Thank you for the praise and the suggestions -- I plan to make Carol much bigger but just haven't had the time  - I hope to get back to it this summer after I finish up my novel and short story archive.  In the meantime check out Spoon's excellent, and more aggressive take on Carol and Mike's relationship -- it's a good read:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joost

i hope you find a little space in your agenda. Keep up your great job so far. More strenght challange.. idea; going to a fair with friends and the kids. And do some strenght things over there. for example let the radar go mad on punchingball. or challange the kids and friens to do tug of war and let Carol join the party. Or/And 2 hands against one arm wrestling. And after the show go home and let them see its no thrick. Give a little show and let them see what mountains off muscle can do. MMm maybe give these mountains a name.

prisonpreak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the praise and the suggestions -- I plan to make Carol much bigger but just haven't had the time  - I hope to get back to it this summer after I finish up my novel and short story archive.  In the meantime check out Spoon's excellent, and more aggressive take on Carol and Mike's relationship -- it's a good read:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



hi i am admir with your stroy i wish you to make her very huge heavy woman that extremely big exceeded 150 kg with muscles this would be more and more sexy

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Oops, meant to see "Spoon" continuing this sotry.  Also, Joost when/if I continue this I think I will include that scene.  Great idea
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ezpinosa


Joost


phil123

Also hope for a new chapter. She must have grown in the last year since the last chapter.

phil123


Maestro

This is one of the best stories of the genre that I have ever seen. I love the relationship of the husband and wife, how she obviously adores him.I love her extreme strength muscularity that so greatly exceeds his. And I love that it is all natural with no drugs and no "magic." We have to learn that female strength is a normal part of life and not something bizarre or freakish, my wife is much stronger than me and I wouldn't have it any other way! There are many couples like this but they receive little attention. Let's see more stories like this, PLEASE.

Thank you for making my day — no, my month!!!

taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is one of the best stories of the genre that I have ever seen. I love the relationship of the husband and wife, how she obviously adores him.I love her extreme strength muscularity that so greatly exceeds his. And I love that it is all natural with no drugs and no "magic." We have to learn that female strength is a normal part of life and not something bizarre or freakish, my wife is much stronger than me and I wouldn't have it any other way! There are many couples like this but they receive little attention. Let's see more stories like this, PLEASE.

Thank you for making my day — no, my month!!!


Thanks Maestro - I really appreciate it. I'm with you and most of my books try to foster this idea. My wife is trying to do the same through her gym workouts -- she may get there, we'll see. For right now, I unfortunately don't have the time to continue this right now. I'm working on a story called the Unlikely Detective about a muscular courtesan who helps solve a Jack the Ripper like murderer and have a bunch of family things going on. Remind me in a few months and maybe I'll come back to this or send me an email and make a suggestion. Take care, - Richard
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login