⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anna and her tansformation

Started by Subbish, November 11, 2021, 02:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilkWords



jeffbeans

Any more of this great story?  :clap:

jhunter

Interesting, a story that deals with consequences with growth. Hopw to see more soon.

Subbish

Sorry for the very long break, had some big life stuff happen in the past two years, anyways hope you guys enjoy this story's return

"Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, and... thirty"
Anna had just finished thirty consecutive reps of curling 35 pounds on each of her arms. She continued staring at herself in the mirror, her eyes attracted to her reflection. It was as though the mirror was the world's strongest magnet, created only to attract her gaze. "more..." she whispered to herself, unable to retreat her eyes from musculature of her arms, and whenever she managed to take her eyes off of her arms, she gazed at her body, which was nearing the levels of amateur weight lifters.

Finishing the last rep, she stood up weakly before raising both her arms in a tired victorious double bicep flex. Her arms were straight up murderous, nowhere near Pete but was obviously catching up, and much harder. Her tank tops show her unreal set of 6 pack she had gained from her weight loss. The six slabs of cobblestone expands and contracts as she heavily breathes to fight her exhaustion, occasionally revealing a hidden 4th set hiding behind what little fat she had. Her shorts stuck onto her large thighs as though they were painted on, showing the details of her legs similar to that of cracks in stone. As she had gotten only more and more fit, she had started wearing more revealing and confident clothes.

"Anna, I think you need to take a break"

Her eyes darted away from the mirror for the first time in ten minutes and laid onto Pete.

"You've been working out crazily nonstop for three hours now, at least take a break for some water"

Finally having been broken out of her trance, she sat back down and nodded.

"Jesus, three hours?" she asked, checking her watch, "I thought- it cant have been that long has it?"

"It has, and it's very worrying", Pete replied, "You are not able to even feel that you are overexerting yourself. It's scary."

"You're right, I'm sorry." It was only now that Anna began to feel the painful soreness that had always been present all over her body. "Oh, I feel terrible"

"C'mon Anna, I think we're done for the day"

Pete reached out for Anna's hand, and when she attempted to get up to him, she couldn't.

"Pete, I can't, my legs are on fire" and it felt good. The euphoria was nothing like anything else she had ever experienced, but she kept her strange fascination with workout pain a secret.

"You- what?"

"Pete, I think you have to carry me. I can barely move at all."

Pete stared at Anna in disbelief. Anna stared back with her best puppy dog eyes.

"I-" Pete took a quick glance around the gym for any potential witnesses, there were none, "I cant believe I'm actually doing this"

"Thank you, Pete, I mean it"

Pete knelt down, and as he began to approach with his arms wide open, he hesitated for a moment. Her muscles were nearly grotesque to him. He had never seen any bit of muscularity on a girl, let alone touch it. It was all the more strange that these muscles were on his friend, who just a month ago had none to speak of. He ignored his thoughts, and proceeded to wrap his arms around Anna, one on her back, and the other under her legs. It was a unique sensation. It was the first time he had this much contact with Anna, and the hardness of her back and legs while was not expected, was still shocking. While she had been growing at an alarming rate, her body still didn't seem out of reach for a woman to naturally develop. Ignoring the hardness of her arms pressing against his chest, Pete lifted her up, and began walking towards the door. He sees Lia with a cigarette and a bottle waiting just outside for the two last occupants of the gym.

"Hey, Lia"

"Christ, she looks like shit", Lia eyed Anna before looking at Pete, "You need another hand?"

"No, I think got this, but maybe you can open the car door for me"

Anna had fallen asleep in Pete's arms by the time Lia had the gym doors closed. As the three continued onto Pete's car, Pete notices the bottle in Lia's hands. Lia, noticing, spoke first

"What? She's exhausted, she needs something to hydrate with."

"Lia, I don't think Anna needs any more of those, she probably already develops three times faster than the average person without it. I really don't see the need in making her develop any faster than she already is. It's probably not healthy for her"

"Pete, I know what I'm doing, I have been in the fitness business for a long time. I know what's healthy and what's not, way more than you. Besides, this is what she wants, and I'm supporting a friend"

"I have no doubt you know fitness, but I know that she is not normal. I'm really worried about her. This fascination she has with growing is almost a sickness."

"She is a grown woman, she can pick what she wants to do and what she doesn't. Besides, what are you going to do? Lock her in to stop her from working out?"

"I don't know, but I know that I'm scared for her"

"Pete, she is going to be fine. You're overthinking it, just send her home and worry about your own things, and let me and her worry about herself".

The trio had arrived to Pete's car. Lia opens the door, watching Pete slowly place down Anna in the back. While he walks back to the driver's side, Lia quickly snuck her bottle into Anna's bag.


quick