Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Danaxmuscle

Started by jullyeg, November 05, 2021, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jullyeg

No, not at all. But she has just rescheduled her tour. I have a new appointment. I hope, this time, it will happen...
Wait and see...

jullyeg

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

Wow check out following Danaxmuscle response to Jennifer Thomas


From DanaXMuscles when she was told she needed to refund a deposit after she canceled her trip.

Hi Dana ,

Please read below and resolve within the next 3 days to prevent your profile from being disabled or a negative review.
Thank you,
VP Sessiongirls

From: > XXXO
Subject: Trouble with one of your Session Girls

Message Body:

i have a problem with Danaxmuscle
We had planned a meeting on September 4th,
and I made a deposit.
On the morning of September 4th, Danaxmuscle canceled the session.
I wrote to her, no problem but I want my money back.
I haven't heard from her since.
That's why I sent a claim via PayPal today and it was canceled within an hour.

Such behavior is bad advertising for your website.


Regards
XXXXXX

Dana's Response
Hello, I have sent an email to the client to apologize and told him that I will go in the month of October to do the sessions that he cannot do due to illness. I am not going to return the money because I planned to return when I recovered as I told the clients.

I'm going to tell you something, I'm a professional porn actress and I've been doing sessions for a long time, I'm on other pages where they don't interfere between the sessions and the clients. It's okay to worry about your image, but don't immediately take the client's side without knowing the reasons. Don't threaten me again by putting a bad comment on your page because I am your client. I pay my membership every month, they are not your clients and you have to defend us because they are idiots who bother us with emails and many questions and they also fail in the sessions and nothing can be done about them. So I ask you. I warn you that the next time you tell me as a threat that if I do not return the money in 3 days, you will put me on the scammer page, I will put it in the hands of my lawyers for psychological damage, harassment of women and I am an impeccable worker, being very professional and a great athlete. I have announced new dates and you are warned that if I cancel a session I will return to the city later and I have never left anyone undone. You are charging a fee and the client is me, not them, and you know that your page also offers sex and you hide it as a fight page and it is false, so don't go for the right people because you are not, you are profiting from our money and you take the client's side without knowing what happened. I expect an apology from you if you don't want this to go any further. It's a shame that you treat me like I was just anyone.

SG Response
Dana ,
It does not work this way , You can't cancel a session and then expect the guy to be ok with a session in the future. He has the right to be refunded. It is bad business and this is the 3rd complaint we have had with you regarding this issue.
Also, SessionGirls believes in the importance of being a trustworthy website which is one of the reasons why it's successful. If you do not agree how Sessiongirls runs its business, then you don't have to remain on it .

VP SessionGirls

Dana's Response
Well if you don't apologize to me right now. Give me your name and surname, ID because you will hear from my lawyers, this page is about prostitution, you are pimps and I am going to report the page for mistreating women and taking advantage of us. Give me your company information and you will hear from me and I will close your page. I'm going to show the police all the emails I have from your clients asking me for sex and you know it. Tell Jennifer because you are no one to be threatening me, you are a bastard and in my life no one has treated me so badly and I am on many pages and I am a great actress and athlete. I am going to ask for compensation for moral damages and harm to myself, I am a famous public figure and you are going to have to compensate me and I will close the page that you do not think works so well and the clients are bastards who take advantage of women and On top of that, they dare to threaten me. I have all the emails which I will present to the police. You and Jennifer better apologize, and let me work in peace, announce the dates again and don't mess with my work ever again or you'll have to deal with me. Be a man and ask for forgiveness. Your salary comes out of the limit What do I pay

Creamnant

Clearly someone to avoid. Her reaction is disproportionate. Jennifer could be more questioning in her first post, but what follows is excessive.
jullyeg, I think you'd better not see her. If she suspects that it was you that Jennifer mentioned in her email, your session might not be quite right.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Clearly someone to avoid. Her reaction is disproportionate. Jennifer could be more questioning in her first post, but what follows is excessive.
jullyeg, I think you'd better not see her. If she suspects that it was you that Jennifer mentioned in her email, your session might not be quite right.

Nice idea but then he'd lose his deposit again. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thenextgen

As i already wrote someone to avoid. Incredible to say to a client, "i will not refund you" and offer him to be at the session on the day she decide..
Crazy !! bad business from Danaxmuscles. !!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Clearly someone to avoid. Her reaction is disproportionate. Jennifer could be more questioning in her first post, but what follows is excessive.
jullyeg, I think you'd better not see her. If she suspects that it was you that Jennifer mentioned in her email, your session might not be quite right.

Nice idea but then he'd lose his deposit again.

I don't know how much he might lose, but if he keeps his session, he'll be spending more money for possibly a very very bad time.
Or not. Maybe she'll be in a good mood in order to convince Jullyeg to post a good review.
But if it were me, I'd rather delete her name from my brain.

jbeast

She was in Vegas right before Covid & I was supposed to be there but the trip got canceled. No deposit. Reading this thread I may hav been lucky.

ziggy113

When the deposit was paid they entered into a contract under whatever terms were agreed, anything not agreed is not included in the contract i.e. changing the date of the meet.

Date cancelled = contract cancelled = money must be refunded.
New date = new deposit = new contract.
Withholding his deposit = stealing.

The fact that she can't grasp these basic common sense principles suggest that she is not in a rational frame of mind. Also the aggressive language used in her email suggests that she's violant.  Or perhaps she does understand but her intent is to outright scam people.

Either way best avoided!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

From what I take from it, she basically wants to dictate the rules once she takes a deposit: That if she fails to show up to an agreed to time and place, that she has then has the power to reschedule it as she sees fit.

That definitely shouldn't be how it works. To top it off, she's threatening to extort people.

Avoid. Run for the hills.


Polite Society

On Sessiongirls in the wake of this, they have introduced a part of the profiles where the person's policy on deposits is declared.  There are some on there who state no deposit refund under any circumstances. Easy to decide who to avoid with their stance on this.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, not at all. But she has just rescheduled her tour. I have a new appointment. I hope, this time, it will happen...
Wait and see...

And then what happened?
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, not at all. But she has just rescheduled her tour. I have a new appointment. I hope, this time, it will happen...
Wait and see...

And then what happened?

Nothing. She never come back, never repaid or gave back deposit. Banned from sessiongirls as a scammer.

knufflschmoe

it`s a pity she`s not reliable....
would have been great to meet her
since she has great body , one of the tallest bodybuilder (so 6´)
(second after maria wattel..)
and seeming enjoying her "job" in her (FS-) clips ,really horny appearance..

-but not only body counts ,character also (at least a bit..?!) in fixing& doing sessions...

crazycrazy

Her profile has returned to sessiongirls. She says she's in Alicante.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login