Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581957 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:57:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Glory Days
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Glory Days  (Read 18597 times)

Offline joecool77

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Glory Days
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 11:37:45 pm »
Love the story so far. Can't wait to read what happens next :rock:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 11:37:45 pm »

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 10:04:31 am »
Chapter 7

Jason had spent most of the day watching TV. There wasn’t much on that grasped his attention long enough to stop switching channels, but anything was better than facing the elephant in the room. Krista had already brought it up a few times: nobody appeared interested in their mother’s personal training classes. Krista had already scolded her sibling over his supposed lack of care on the matter, but she couldn’t be any further from the truth. Jason did care. It was just—he couldn’t exactly force people to take on his mother’s personal training classes, could he? Besides, he already played his part on building awareness of their mother’s new business endeavor, using his own money to get someone he knew to print her flyers, then put them up around town. Krista seemed to dismiss taking part in that.

There was also the matter of the twins now wise of their mother’s bet with Pam. That was just going to make things more complicated. Not only did they have to work out a way to garner interest in their mother’s gym, but also shoot ahead of Pam in the same thing. Pam herself just had to focus on getting clients, which she was already taking care of, with help from the ever-present Chad.

Krista struck Jason on the shoulder. That was enough to at least break him out of his glaring at the TV, knocking the remote clean out of his hand and onto the floor. “What the hell?”

“Come on, think of something. How can we get clients for Mum’s gym?” Krista paced around the living room, thinking hard. Harder than she’d ever thought before. She liked the mental challenge in the dilemma placed before the twins. Jason? Not so much. He slotted the batteries back into the remote and switched channels for the umpteenth time. Krista was less than happy about that. She stood in front of Jason, blocking his view of the TV. Arms folded, she glared at him.

“What? What do you want me to do that can help? It wasn’t even my idea to open the stupid gym up to others in the first place.” Contradictory to his sister’s view, Jason wasn’t keen on the idea of his mother sharing her gym with others and socialize. Jason didn’t want that. It bent his plan out of shape, wanting to make sure his mother had no life but one dedicated to growing and getting stronger. “I’ve done what I can, putting out those flyers across town. If people don’t want to take up Mum as a trainer, I can’t force them.”

Krista maintained her glare, but in the back of her head she knew Jason was right. It would be wrong to force someone to be a client. But something had to be done. Their mother had come so far lately, Pam aside, so Krista didn’t want to know how things would turn out if no clients came. They’d go back to square one. Granted, the twins could keep up with the steroids being infused with her food and injections during sleep, but if she wasn’t working out despite that, questions would arise. They’d be in the deep end then.

“Where is she anyway?” Jason queried.

As far as Nicola was concerned, there was nothing more satisfying than a post-workout shower. And now that she had a body to casually flaunt, it was even more exciting. Now Nicola could simply look down at her body and be awed by it. Gone were the fat folds on her stomach formed through depressive comfort eating, now replaced with washboard abs. Her calves rippled lightly as she moved to lather soap suds over them, instinctively groping the powerful muscles because she could. Weeks of healthy dieting and light training had turned to months, and with that the rewarding changes came.

Nicola’s mind had drifted, wondering about her hopeful future as a personal trainer. Jason and Krista had their own shared views about the success of that endeavor, but their mother wasn’t so easily convinced, persistent in her belief that potential clients would show up at her door any day now. Even though it had been well over a week since the flyers went out. That didn’t stop Nicola from dreaming though, seeing herself as not just the trainer she hoped to become, but the successful owner of a gym business stretching across the country, and in time, the world. There were no two ways about it: it was certainly a pipe dream. But Nicola knew from experience that if she put her mind to it, anything was possible. Of course, the recent bet made against Pam was the driving force of that ambition.

She scrubbed her thighs next, the pink loofah scraping gently off the woman’s hardened, angular muscles in sync with her contented humming. She had grown so much so quickly, the mother realized sometime ago. That certainly wasn’t a complaint, especially not if she was to get ahead of Pam, but it was odd. It was as if her fat was just falling off, day by day, with more definition coming through just as quickly. Nicola knew she hadn’t incorporated steroid dosages into her regimen  — yet — but the changes were coming through quick enough as if they were. Again, it wasn’t a complaint, but an observation. The soap trickled down the woman’s inner quad to bubble over her groin.

And that was when Nicola noticed it. As the suds dissolved, she noticed a web of veins had formed on her crotch, around her more sensitive parts. They varied in width, some thick, whilst others were more delicate and narrow. She dared to touch them, then gasped at the sensitivity that followed, seeing her clitoris throb. It had grown a bit, too, almost as if it was swollen. Nicola had seen this before, but couldn’t, for the life of her, remember where. It had been so long since—

She shook her head. It wouldn’t do her any good to be distracted now, with more important things to deal with. As far as the woman was concerned, beating Pam was at the top of that list.

She shut the shower off, climbing out to stand in front of the sink, on top of which were three bottles of hair dye. Nicola felt it was time for a change. Everything else about her was different and changing, improving. Why should her hair be any different? As much as she loved being blonde, that was the old Nicola. The reflection staring back at her was an all-together different woman at heart. So, in looking at the bottles presented before her…

“Choices, choices.”

“Nu-uh. I am not doing that. It reeks of desperation, Kris.” Jason knew his sister was thinking of everything she could that would help their mother’s plan get a decent start, but to him, this particular suggestion felt like they hit the bottom of the barrel.

“But we are desperate.”

“That’s where you have it wrong. We aren’t. If Mum hadn’t gotten bothered by Pam’s taunts, we wouldn’t be in this situation at all.” Jason tried to keep his mind off the matter, turning back to the TV. Even that didn’t do much to help, the canned laugh track only annoying him further. No matter how much Krista pressed him on the idea, there was no way Jason was going to agree to it. “I am not going to be one of Mum’s personal training clients.”

Jason’s reasoning for not wanting to be one of his Mum’s potential business ‘clients’ wasn’t what one would expect. It wasn’t that he didn’t care about her and the idea of starting her own business. Rather, it was through caring about his closeted caring about her too much. More than a son should. Jason already fantasized about his mother working out, and at times had caught her doing that by happenstance. The idea of being one of his mother’s clients, working out with her for hours every day, didn’t sit well with Jason knowing that secret could be revealed by way of a poorly-timed erection. He didn’t want anyone to know he harbored impure feelings about the woman who bore him.

Besides, for whatever it was worth, he didn’t need to work out anyway, already in decent shape.

Krista grumbled. Jason was not going to budge on his views. That much was apparent now. Krista hoped their mother would be accepting of her being a client. Granted, she didn’t budge on her own perspective about potential clients, still ever hopeful and in eager wait. But it was a start. Though that didn’t Krista from slapping Jason upside the head.

At that point, Nicola began her descent from the bathroom. Her steps were drawn out, almost dramatically. White ankle socks on her feet, her bare calves rippled with each step, pink hot pants clung tightly to her firm glutes that barely jiggled like they used to. A complimentary crop top followed, accentuating the mother’s abdominal and oblique developments. It looked like there was barely any fat on her! Of course, that was always one of the goals, but to actually see it—

What took Jason and Krista by surprise the most was their mother’s hair. Gone was its signature cropped blonde hue, interchanged with chocolate, wavy, shoulder-length locks amidst caramel highlights. It was still very much the twins’ mother, but she had changed so much of herself in the last hour that they couldn’t resist staring in some sense of shock and disbelief. It was as if Nicola had become a completely different person. Her confidence was really starting to shine now.

“Mum?” the twins called out in chance unison.

“Oh no, is it too much?” Nicola patted her head gently, a slight flash of panic coming over her. She liked the idea of dyeing her hair, but didn’t consider how the twins would feel. It was a big change, after all. “I can put it back to—”

“No. No, it suits you.” Krista took the moment to look at her mother. Nothing beyond that. Just look. It really did feel like looking at a different person, but after taking a moment to adjust, Krista could see her mother in a brighter light than ever. She never looked this confident and sure before. Maybe in the past before the twins came around, but they wouldn’t know. What they did know was the woman in front of them now was the result of their underhanded teamwork.

“You like it?” Nicola turned her back to the twins so she could show off her outfit in all its grandeur. The fabrics, while helpful in their goal of making the woman presentable, clung tightly. Jason took particular notice of that. It was hard not to, knowing they helped bring attention to the ever-powerful muscles underneath. “Don’t know if the shorts are a bit tight, though.”

Jason’s eyes craned downward to his mother’s glutes, watching her hands run across the sharp, angular muscles clearly yearning for space. Her thighs were no different, thick slabs of she-beef pressing into the rubbery attire to the point where, as fate would have it, they ripped through, exposing Nicola’s bare glutes for the twins to see. The Nicola of old would’ve been ashamed of such a display, but the one before them now seemed to relish in it.

“Oopsie.” Nicola looked down at her glutes and took that moment to flex them in a playful rhythm, the individual muscles rolling and rippling. “Guess that means it’s time for a bigger pair.”

Jason gulped.

“You know, I think the tape measure is around here somewhere. I’m just dying to know how big I’ve gotten lately.” Nicola pumped her left arm slightly, watching the grooved muscles rise and fall, the distinctive veins pop. The mother wasn’t big enough for her tastes quite yet, but already felt like she could take the world on. A rush of serotonin, probably. “Jase, be a dear and—”

Jason didn’t let his mother finish. He practically bounded off the couch and paced past her, into the hallway to the drawer near the front door. Jason knew the tape was there because that’s where he put it, ever of the mind that if a situation arose that required it, quite like now, he knew where to find it. Before long, he pulled the gadget from the drawer like a rabbit from a magician’s hat, then smiled.

Upon her son’s enthusiastic return, Nicola switched up her position, extending a leg out slightly so her calf popped out in a way that made it the center of attention. It wasn’t flexed, but that didn’t stop Jason’s eyes from settling on them anyway, looking admirably. He got the hint.

“Calves, then?” he queried mindfully.

“Be a dear,” Nicola smiled lovingly.

Jason moved to kneel on both knees, taking the tape to wrap it around his mother’s calf. He wasn’t sure if he was doing it right, but it couldn’t have been that hard. There were no complains about his technique so far, so he must’ve been doing it right. The shuffling of Krista’s feet distracted Jason though, her socks scuffing off the floorboards as she shifted her weight to lean over and get a better look. Nothing beat Jason’s viewpoint though. Not only did he get a closer look at the detailed cuts in his mother’s calf, but his nose was just a few inches away from her angular glutes, too. This was the closest yet Jason had gotten to his mother’s body. Granted he was given the opportunity to touch her thigh and abs, but this was a whole world of difference.

“If I’m doing this right, your calves are sixteen inches.” Jason had to take a moment to register the words that rolled from his tongue. Was his mother’s calf really that big? In fact, was that even considered ‘big’ at all? He wasn’t as knowledgeable in the situation as hoped. At any rate, a part of Jason had wished his mother’s calf was bigger. What was sixteen inches compared to twenty, after all?

“Sixteen? No, that can’t be right. Here, let me help. Hnnngh.” Nicola tensed her calf, wincing slightly as she felt the tape’s material chafe against it, then push outward. It was as if the force she applied to the flex was causing the muscle to grow, and with that, fight against the tape to force it into expanding. Then, as luck would have it, the tape snapped! “Ahhh! There we go. So how big are they now, Jase?”

The twins couldn’t believe what just happened. Jason just stared at what remained of the tape, bowled over by his mother’s casual display of strength. The tape they had was industrial-grade made from fiberglass, yet it snapped like a twig under stress and struggle from Nicola’s calf, which Jason subsequently looked at in disbelief. For obvious reasons he couldn’t give an accurate measurement, but there was no denying it was a good few inches bigger.

“Uh…you broke the tape,” Krista managed to say after mustering enough willpower to speak.

“I did?” Nicola turned to face the twins, seeing them utterly wrecked by her casual display. The tape just laid there in pieces, all that was left, the handle, held firmly in Jason’s hand. “Weird. That’s never happened before, even when I was younger. Must mean my calves are even bigger than then, now.”

Jason watched his mother pace into the kitchen, eyeballing the calf he measured. There was a distinctive difference in size between it and the other, almost a head larger. He couldn’t understand it. Nicola’s calf hadn’t just pumped up, but literally grew bigger. That was the explanation, but how?

Krista mirrored her sibling, watching her mother snatch a banana from the fruit bowl, then bending down over the open fridge to grab some milk. And that was when Krista saw it. Her mother’s undersized calf casually grew larger, adding inches of meat in mere seconds, to come parallel with the other.

The twins shared a look, knowing the same question danced inside their heads: what the hell was going on? Then, bringing an abrupt halt to the new mystery unveiled to them, the doorbell rang.

The twins could scarcely believe it. Sat on the couch in front of them was an enthusiastic chap called Caleb, who looked no older than the twins staring at him in disbelief. It was as if their prayers had been answered. Or rather, Krista and Nicola’s at least. Jason wasn’t so quick to share in the excitement.

Nicola entered, sitting at the opposing end of the couch to get a good look at their guest. Jason eyed the couch’s leather deflating a bit as his mother’s steely ass pressed into it. The mother seemed oblivious to it, too focused on Caleb’s presence. Would he be her first of many? “So tell me, Caleb, how did you come across my flyer? Do you live locally?”

Caleb took a moment to sip from the glass of water Krista offered earlier. He had to compose himself, get his thought process straightened out. Though that didn’t stop him from offering the quickest of glances at Nicola’s meaty cleavage. It was hard to miss, of course, blatantly on show so nonchalantly. “Uh, yeah. I live a few streets down the road. Was on holiday for a week, then came back to find a flyer posted through my letterbox. Not in the best shape right now, so thought it was time to change that.”

“Is that right?” Nicola offered a glance at the twins. Krista smiled, though Jason rolled his eyes and looked out the window. He wasn’t supportive of this whole thing at all.

Caleb had more to say. If anything, it couldn’t be held in any longer. His nerves were shooting through the roof of his entire being. Just looking at Nicola was like— “I have to say, Miss…”

“Miss? Oh please, call me Nicola.”

“Nicola. Well, I have to say, it is an honor to meet you.” Naturally, Caleb’s words came across as strange to the twins, yet understandably flattering to their mother. Neither had any idea as to why Caleb was so laudatory towards her.

“Oh. I don’t quite understand why, but am appreciative that you think that.” Nicola felt the only appropriate response was to smile. Caleb was grateful of that, but the twins were puzzled by the whole thing. Was he hitting on their mother right in front of them?

“Sorry if I was too forthright. It’s just…I’m a very big fan of female bodybuilding. Through that I found you, whom I’m a big fan of, too. I just had no idea you lived locally.” Caleb clocked the twins looking at him. That at least explained his flattering. But Caleb could see that the siblings weren’t anymore relaxed than before. But he wasn’t here for them. “Your quad sweep is one of the best. I think you should’ve won the Miss Olympia back in eighty-nine.”

Nicola couldn’t not blush after hearing such compliments. It was nice to see someone was appreciative of her efforts. Sure, the twins applauded her, but it wasn’t like they would go so far as to make her blush like Caleb just did. Seeing the blush annoyed Jason though.

“I thank you, but the eighty-nine show was long before you were born, I think. You don’t look any older than Jason here.” Nicola looked at Caleb intently. Yes, he definitely looked the same age as Jason, with a slightly more pronounced jawline. There was the slight belly flab that could turn into a powerful core through careful dietary planning and workout regimen. And then Nicola remembered. It had been so long. “You bought the VOD from one of the online stores I was part of, didn’t you?”

The twins noted their mother’s smile. It was more roguish than casual.

“Yes, and a few of my other favorites, part of my collection.” Caleb took a moment to think. He had quite a few favorites in his collection of femuscle-oriented content, a wide range of themes and scenarios.

And that was when Krista connected the dots. Caleb mentioned having a collection, but the tone in which he said that particular word felt subtly impish. “Wait. You made porn?”

Jason turned from the window, his eyes flaring to life at the abrupt mention of adult material. “Wait, what?”

“Oh yeah, I made tons of femuscle porn, years ago. Most of it was with your father, but some was before we even met.” The old Nicola would’ve carried this secret to her grave, but the confident mother who sat before her son and daughter now mentioned the self-produced X-rated materials like it was an everyday topic of conversation. It made the twins uncomfortable, but Nicola just sat there with a cheesy grin, proud of her exploits. “I was damn good at it, too. We would’ve been rolling in the dough I made, if it wasn’t for the recession in the early nineties.”

“Um…right,” was Krista’s response, holding back visible disgust. “Whatever you say.”

Nicola turned back to Caleb, casually switching the topic back to the one at hand, leaving her twins in the dust to deal with the X-rated news. “So Caleb, are you interested in being a client for personal training?”

Caleb scoffed. “Are you kidding? Of course!”

“Great! Now, I haven’t gotten my rates sorted yet, so we’ll be going with the standard for the time being.”

Caleb nodded.

Jason looked away, out the window again. So his mother had gotten a client after all. And it was a guy similar to himself. Great. Just great. That was going to mess up his plan big-time. Jason had his mother’s future as a bodybuilder planned out, all in his head. When and where to compete — all of it. And this damned bet against Pam was only going to make things worse.

Speaking of the Devil — Jason saw Pam walk out to her front garden as a couple of cars pulled up, all filled with women of various ages and fitness levels climbing out to greet her. Some seemed friendly, as if they already knew the woman in some capacity. Jason knew: these were Pam’s clients - a swarm of them. A dozen at least. And Jason could’ve sworn he heard Pam mention more were on the way.

Jason felt someone’s breath on his neck, standing behind him. His mother had heard the women’s gossiping, seeing one of them squeeze her muscled arm and congratulate her on her supposed ‘hard earned’ gains. The cheek Pam had to blush over the compliments, too — God, was she insufferable.

“Caleb, dear. How do you feel about starting today?”

The fan smiled.

Jason rolled his eyes. Suddenly, the idea of being a client for his mother’s personal training classes didn’t sound so bad after all.

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2024, 10:05:11 am »
Chapter 8

Mid-August

Eighties synth music roared from the basement. Nicola’s deeper-toned voice blended in with words of encouragement to her humble group of clients that had steadily grown over the past month, abetted by Caleb’s keen word of mouth. He had done a better job at letting the town know about Nicola’s simple little gym built into her basement than her own flesh and blood ever could. Jason was livid, of course, though not over that alone.

Jason’s shape had improved over the past month. Gone was his average slenderness, replaced with modest musculature that caught the eyes of some of his mother’s female clients that varied in age from college students to MILFs, to hungry cougars.

Jason’s routine for the day focused on cardio, which Nicola had him undertake by using one of the newly-installed treadmills positioned at the wall with the freshly installed perspex mirror. It was angled in a way that allowed Jason to see Caleb at the opposing side of the room doing bicep curls with Nicola, the duo laughing at each other’s jokes between reps. Seeing his mother laugh so heartily irked Jason. It was a double-edged sword, in a way. He was happy to see his mother so cheerful around someone who wasn’t family, after God-knows-how-long, but at the same time, was annoyed by it. Jason wished he was in Caleb’s place, making his mother laugh. But no — he was relegated to being the guy in the corner.

There was a female at either side of Jason. To his left was a cute blonde with wavy shoulder-length hair, a pair of red gym shorts with a white trim layered over her bubble butt, her breasts jiggling and bouncing with her every step on the treadmill. Though he couldn’t remember her name, not to mention affected by nerves to even speak to her, Jason could’ve sworn she, at one point, mentioned training to become a wellness division competitor. She certainly had the lower body strength for it at least, her trunky quadricep flanking Jason’s comparatively smaller leg. He had put some work into building his lower half, but clearly not as much as this blonde beauty. It was as if she obsessed over it.

And then there was the woman to his right. Edith. She was a bit older than Nicola, with some wrinkles starting to show. Jason only knew of Edith because she introduced herself on her first day, a couple of weeks ago. Jason remembered that day. It was when his mother finally trusted him around the free weights without her supervision, so he went a bit crazy with the weights. Edith must’ve been impressed with the youth’s feat of strength because she’d been hanging around him like a bad smell ever since. And Jason couldn’t exactly tell Edith to back off because that wouldn’t look good for hiks mother’s reputation. If Jason had to, though, he’d choose the mysterious blonde over the clingy MILF any day.

Jason’s pace slowed when he eyeballed Caleb watching Nicola pull into a double bicep pose, smiling at the comparatively twiggy fan. He was such a schmoe, watching his idol pose with grace just for him. It drove Jason mad with a measure of jealousy he hadn’t felt before. the angle of Jason’s view allowed him to see his mother’s shorts suck in as she flexed her glutes. Was she…flirting with Caleb? No, that couldn’t have been right. No, not at all. It didn’t make sense for Nicola to do that: Caleb didn’t have any muscle because of being an ectomorph, unlike Jason. What exactly did Caleb offer?

Jason was so caught up in his jealousy that he didn’t hear Edith ramble on about her day. It wasn’t until he was nudged lightly that Jason broke free from his begrudging glares. But, of course, that now meant he was wary of Edith’s rambling.

“Anyway, as I was saying: it wasn’t until after I got back from the store that I realize I forgot the package for Daisy. So I had to go back and—”

“Look, Edith. I’m sure you mean well, but…I don’t care about any of that. You know?” Jason ran those words back in his head. Generally, he’d be wary of his tone of voice, but in this case he wasn’t sure whether it was antagonizing or otherwise. So he ran with it, not caring how Edith felt. “I’m just here to keep myself in shape over the summer before the break ends.”

“Oh no, I understand that. I know I’ve a mouth that can go for miles. There just isn’t many an occasion when I get to mingle with people. You know?”

Edith seemed to fall silent after that, her pace on the treadmill slowing. As expected, it was after that Jason felt the sting of guilt. He didn’t mean to upset Edith. It was just: seeing Caleb fawn over his mother like he had affected Jason deeper than it should’ve, driven by a sense of jealousy that surprised even him. Jason seemed to wander into that field of guilt he’d made for himself, his formerly energetic running on the treadmill now a trudging walk. Edith noticed, and before nudging him again.

“Don’t worry, Jase. My skin’s thicker than you think.”

That was a relief, Jason thought. He held the expectation he’d shot himself in the foot, otherwise. Then, sharing a smile often observed through friends, they picked up the pace together. But on Jason’s side, the smile didn’t seem to last long enough to make a lasting effect on his attitude. He saw his mother and Caleb continue their conversation, with Nicola keeping the ball rolling with her boisterous posing by flexing her pecs in a flirtatious rhythm.

There was no denying it now: his mother was flirting with Caleb.

After the long, arduous and jealousy-fueled workout, Jason desperately needed that shower. But his lingering thoughts regarding his mother and Caleb’s affectionate conversations had prompted Jason to forget grabbing all but a pair of boxer shorts from his drawer, which he promptly adjusted after exiting the bathroom. His plan now was to slip through the hallway as quick as he could and move into his room before his mother could potentially run into him.

Jason heaved a preparatory breath, then began his mission. First, he stopped behind the old Grandfather clock just outside his mother’s room and lingered for a moment, peeking over the side to see if the coast was clear. And then, when confidence found him again, he continued, ducking to come level with the chest of drawers adjacent to Krista’s room. His room was directly next to hers. So close now.

“Jase, is that you? Can you come in for a minute?” Nicola’s dulcet tones called out from behind. Jason squeezed his eyes shut, his hopes dashed. The plan was perfect, too. He didn’t make any noise, making sure to avoid the creaky floorboards near the family portrait. So how did his mother know he was out there? Some kind of intuition, maybe? “I need your help with something,” she added.

“Can it wait a minute? I’m not exactly presentable right now.”

Nicola’s responding scoff was almost derisive. “Oh, come off it. We’re both adults. It’s not as if I haven’t seen your cock before.”

Jason, predictably, blushed. He could feel the rush of blood shoot to his cheeks and burn with embarrassment. Was his mother aware of the words that rolled from her tongue? Maybe she was being flippant, even if inappropriately? A part of Jason did think — hope, even — that his mother knew of his darker desires and decided to act on them. But that was surely too good to believe. “Um…wha--”

“—I gave birth to it, after all,” she quickly cut in, as if to know Jason’s own line of thinking and aimed to impede him from expressing it openly. She was correct in what she said, of course, though not without a lack indecency.

Jason entered his mother’s room. The first thing he saw was her standing bare-chested, her back turned to him as she observed her reflection in the mirror. Jason’s eyes took in the woman’s muscles, noting the lean and smooth developments, trying to identify, rather nit-pickingly, any kind of imperfection: a lack of symmetry, an indication of fat that stubbornly clung to her otherwise iron-forged mold. But no— Nicola wasn’t perfect — yet — but there was nothing Jason could see that needed any immediate adjustments. Her shoulders were capped, starting to become more fittingly shaped by the hormones laced into the mother’s every meal, which she still hadn’t yet detected, which was good. And her voice was still normal. If that were to change—

“Can you grab that dress over there?” Nicola pointed to the garment laid conscientiously on the bed, then returned to her reflection. She smiled, seeing her developments in a different light. Maybe Caleb was right about what he said. That her shape was perfect for competing now rather than later in the year. Granted, Nicola had a strict plan for her return to the world of bodybuilding — first, get her hands on a sponsor, then go to the Olympia like the good old days — but Caleb made the fair point of reminding Nicola everyone in the sports knew her. She wasn’t an amateur going on stage for the first time, but a legend making their return.

Jason grabbed the dress. And then it clicked with him. It wasn’t just any old dress, but the red satin one his mother usually wore on nights out with Jason’s father. Nicola hadn’t worn it for God-knows-how-long. After her husband’s death, she couldn’t bare to look at it, having it stashed in the basement with all her old bodybuilding pictures. Now it had been dug out and cleaned. But why?

“So what’s all this in aid of?” Jason queried, clearly prodding his mother for answers. He saw her press the dress up against her chest, sizing it up against her slightly larger frame. It looked like it still fit, if a bit tightly. But that would accentuate her hard-earned muscular developments more, especially the open back.

“I’m going out for a meal with Caleb tomorrow. Wanted to make sure this thing still fits.” Nicola’s smile reflected through the mirror. Luckily, the dress did, indeed, fit. She could see the subtle changes to Jason’s physique through the mirror too. Of course, he wasn’t as big as his mother, but those improvements would still come a long way and help him. He was already fairly confident, and now he’d become even more so. Nicola’s eyes trailed to the subtle hints of bare pectoral development that fluctuated with his every breath. Her smile faded when she noted Jason didn’t share her enthusiasm. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing,” Jason responded with obvious sarcasm. “I’m just surprised you’re going out on a date with a fan after knowing him for, what, all of three workout sessions?”

“It’s not a date, just a bit of lunch to know each other better.” Nicola’s words stung her, knowing her own explanation of the impending rendezvous sounded exactly like a date. But it wasn’t. She knew it wasn’t. All Nicola and Caleb set out to do was meet up at La Invernadero for a meal and some drinks, nothing else.

“He’s the same age as me, Mum!” Jason was quick to point out, before rolling the words back in his head and realizing that wasn’t the issue had with Caleb. Of course it wasn’t. The issue Jason had with Caleb was that he was there at all, impeding Jason’s own efforts to pursue his mother as partner. But, of course, Jason was shooting himself in the foot by not doing anything to ensure that. He was too busy making sure she kept growing bigger to start laying those pieces out. And now Caleb was about to go out on a date with Nicola, no matter how hard she tried saying it wasn’t. “What do you even know about him to let yourself be open to him like this?”

“He’s kind, funny, has a deep knowledge of the modern era of women’s bodybuilding that I’m desperate to catch up if I wanna compete this year. He has his own business.” Nicola could see her answer didn’t do much to impress Jason. He knew Caleb was presumably her biggest fan, so of course he’d be like that around her. The added comment about him owning a startup company didn’t do much either. If anything, it just proved how much Jason’s life paled in comparison. In fact, it was this particular comment that made Jason’s resentment flare up.

“And what you gonna do after those few drinks? Sneak away to a hotel and blow him? Maybe spread your legs for him? Should Krista and I expect half-siblings by the year’s end?”

Jason getting slapped across the face felt like getting hit by a brick. He should’ve remembered his mother had gotten stronger, but his jealous rage had blinded him from that. He rubbed his jaw, now too fixated on soothing the pain to focus on bickering his strong-armed parent.

“He does not want to fuck me,” Nicola enunciated, a finger pointed sharply at Jason.

His tone may have changed, but Jason wasn’t so quick to give up the fight just yet. “Of course he does. You’re a legend to him, and he’s your self-proclaimed ‘biggest fan.’ Fans wanting to fuck their childhood heroes is at the top of their bucket lists. Wouldn’t be surprised to find posters of you back in the day plastered all over Caleb’s wall.”

Hearing Jason’s words stung Nicola because a part of her knew, no matter how hard she tried denying it, he was right. Caleb probably did have posters of her up on his wall, which wasn’t exactly bad in itself, but she couldn’t shake the conclusion made that he might actually want to fuck her, too. In a way, it was no different than when Nicola messed around with her husband when he just a simple fan, but the situation with Caleb was presented in a different circumstance from then. For one thing, there was the age gap, with Nicola being twenty-four years his senior.

But Nicola’s perspective seemed to shift. “Even if he does want to fuck me, so what? What’s it to you who I spend time in bed with? I thought Larissa was out of your league in high school, but being the caring mother I am, I chose to keep my mouth shut.”

“That’s different. She wasn’t twenty years older than me.”

“That’s beside the point! You were happy with her, so I was for you. Why can’t you reciprocate?” The mother and son slipped into a silent standoff. Neither could come up with a response past that, but it gave Nicola the time needed to think things through a bit. Why was Jason so antagonistic towards the idea of his mother being happy with someone again? Did he not want that? And the way he spoke to her; Nicola hadn’t ever knowing him to act like that before. It was almost as if—

Breaking the standoff, Jason paced away in a storm of emotions.

Crestfallen, Nicola sat on the front doorstep to get some air and distance herself from Jason. All she could think about was Jason’s adversity towards the mere possibility of her having a friendly meal with Caleb later in the week. It wasn’t even a sure thing, yet Jason reacted with such sharpness that it drove Nicola to tears.

Nicola didn’t know what to do.

Pam’s front door clicked open. With it came the droning laughs of her friends as they practically squeezed out the door owing to their freakish size, filing out the door one by one. Each was bigger than the other, but even the smallest was easily twice the size of Nicola, who watched as they paced along the garden path to the pavement. Their outfits clung tightly for dear life as though a single misstep or movement would be enough for them to burst like confetti. It was obvious to Nicola now: these women didn’t care about any of the potential health risks that came from the steroids Pam was openly giving them. In fact, Nicola watched as one of them reached into her gym shorts pocket and pulled out a pill bottle, to then shove every little pink pill down her bulging neck.

“And that thing he does with his tongue,” one of the women pointed out with a sense of delight in her tone. They all knew what she was referring to, of course, but that didn’t stop them from giggling like schoolgirls and moaning like whores anyway. “I wonder where she found him.”

“What was his name again?” the woman who’d just chugged the pills queried. She was still crunching and chewing her way through them between words, her squarish jaw rippling and tensing in the thick of each bite. “Chad, wasn’t it? What I would give to be on top of him right now.”

The women moaned in unison, clearly sharing the other’s sentiments.

Nicola grumbled, muttering something under her breath with curse words thrown in for good measure. She hoped the group of roid whores didn’t recognize her, but judging by the side eye given by the one who’d taken a whole fresh bottle of steroids like tic-tacs, it was obvious she wasn’t that lucky.

“Nicola? What’re you doing out in the rain on your own? Depressed in knowing Pam’s gym business is doing better than yours?” The woman, which Nicola then recognized as a classmate from high school back in the day, Harriet Kierns, though needed to look hard through the inches of fatty muscle to do so, knew her comment stung. Because it was true. Pam’s business was doing considerably better than Nicola’s, to the point where the neighbor was already drawing up plans for a second gym, in the shopping center. On the flip side, Nicola was only just able to keep ends meet with the one she had, even if the clientèle was loyal.

“No. She’s depressed because she knows she can’t get big as us without breaking her rule about steroid use. At least that’s what Pam told me,” another one of Pam’s roid-pumped regulars provoked with a deep laugh that quickly followed with rhythmical flexes of her stone-slab-thick pectorals. It took Nicola a moment to adjust to to the woman’s drastic changes to recognize her as Linda Barton, also a classmate who used to be a cheerleader for the school’s football team. Now Linda looked like she ate cheerleaders for breakfast. “Rules are made to be broken, Nicola. You ought to know that.”

As if God himself was helping stress the stranger’s point, Harriet groaned as she felt a rush of electricity quickly swim over her, forcing her barn-door-wide lats to spread wider as they surged with growth, the muscles pulsating with a perverse degree of excitement. Hence, her sports bra tore at the back to casually spring loose and land in a puddle an inch or two away from the onlooking Nicola. It seemed as though Harriet’s gorging on the steroids coerced the effects to come sooner than usual. Harriet didn’t seem bothered by the loss of her dignity though, enraptured by her newfound increase in mass, caring even less for the trickle of drool gathering at the corner of her mouth that was swiftly sucked up when she raised her arm into a flex.

“That’s right,” she said, her voice even deeper than before. “Rules are for losers like you, Nicola, and we’re determined to win, no matter the consequences.”

Nicola knew there was no point in arguing with the group about the morals of steroid use now. They had clearly set their places at Pam’s table of no restraint, taking as much hormones as needed to get as big as they wanted, and then even bigger. It was obvious with Harriet in particular that she didn’t even care about sounding like a man at this point.

Nicola then picked up the unmistakable pitches of pleasurable moans from just behind Pam’s bedroom window. They varied in pitch, but it was clear enough to Nicola that Pam was the one in control of this particular saucy moment.

Harriet laughed, looking up to the window. “Fuck. We’re barely out the door for two minutes and she’s already back at the stud for another round.”

Linda shared in the amusement with a laugh of her own. “God, when her husband finds out she’s been cheating on him….”

Harriet scoffed. “Are you kidding? As big as she’s gotten, when he eventually comes back from that business trip of his, I think you’ll find she’ll be the one calling the shots.”

Nicola glowered at the duo, who simply glare back before turning their noses up.

“Alright, let’s get out of here. I can’t stand looking at that loser anymore,” Harriet shot, pacing to her car. The vehicle buckled slightly as she struggled and squeezed trying to get in. She eventually succeeded, albeit at the expense of a rear tire bursting.

Nicola watched the women drive down the street before veering in different directions when they got to the T-junction. She wasn’t so quick to head back inside as the rain worsened, rather looked up to Pam’s bedroom window hearing her steamy fun with Chad.

Chad laid back on the bed with his arm behind his head, sighing contently as he watched Pam sway her hips like an exotic dancer. His bulging arm twitched in a seductive manner, as if trying to attract the attention of the woman straddling him in a cowgirl position, but she was too focused on her own provocative performance to notice, moaning softly as she felt Chad’s perfect-sized cock push deeper, massaging her delicate insides.

Pam would never have even thought about committing adultery, months ago. But that all slowly changed when she was introduced to Chad as her personal trainer, acquainted by her oblivious husband, of all people. Now the woman’s relations with the blonde stud were as common as the coaching itself. The bedsheets were rarely freshened up for lack of need, sweat patches here and there denoting the couple’s steamy escapades. If Pam’s husband were to return from his business trip right now, and walk in on their intimacy, she wouldn’t care. So much had changed.

Chad ran his hand over the woman’s abs, marveling their respective stocky contours knowing he helped mold them into existence through each encouraged crunch. Come to think of it, Pam was a marvel of her own at this point. She had gotten so big lately that they had to position blocks of cinder under the bed to support her weight. But Pam was insistent she was nowhere near finished growing just yet.

“You know, I’m thinking about competing.” There was something about Pam’s tone that implied she’d thought about an on-stage performance for quite some time, as though her words were more a declaration of intent than a casual suggestion. “The Olympia.”

In any case, Chad’s eyes lit up like Christmas lights at the news. He could already imagine seeing Pam completely dominate the competition and wipe the floor with the other entrants. They wouldn’t come close to Pam, no matter how hard they tried. Chad knew Pam was driven solely by her jealousy towards her neighbor Nicola, to the point where she was willing to push herself further and further to ensure she came out on top.

“Now, I’m not against it.” Chad was truthful about that much, his hard-on having intensified at the fact Pam was going to compete, rubbing coarsely inside, teasing her cervix. But his tone also seemed to imply more words would follow, which he wasn’t so quick to add, stopping for a moment to gently squeeze the woman’s bicep. Must’ve been over twenty inches by now. “But don’t you think, I dunno…that the Miss Olympia is a bit out of your league, even if it is your first contest?”

Pam looked over her shoulder at the mirror positioned perfectly to reflect her mammoth-sized frame nearly swallowing the comparatively smaller hunk whole. Maybe Chad was right. Sure, the Olympia had the Super Heavyweight class, but Pam had to come to terms with the fact she was beyond that, and after only a few months of training, no less. Adding to that, she’d be even heavier and larger by the time the contest came around.

“I have gotten pretty big lately, haven’t I?”

Chad definitely wasn’t complaining. Seeing the impressive wide-load that was Pam rock her hips and look down seductively, then feel her hyper-muscled vagina tighten around his stiffened shaft, only deigned to reinforce that. “Not big enough if you ask me,” he mentioned through soft thrusts.

“You still wearing that condom?”

Chad responded with a firm nod, his hand caressing the woman’s lower back.

“Take it off.” Pam’s passion-glazed eyes stared down at her smaller love-toy. He didn’t quite expect her to want to be raw-dogged. But then, hadn’t expected her to fuck him at all, either. There was a first time for everything, apparently. She still glared sternly. “That wasn’t a suggestion,” she enunciated.

And before she knew it, Pam felt the full meatiness of Chad push itself deeper than before, allowing her to shudder unexpectedly as her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, her back arching so her pectorals turned towards the ceiling. She continued with her rocking, making sure to sporadically expel soft passionate moans between the gyrating of her hips.

“Not big enough, eh? Well, just you wait!”

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2024, 10:05:48 am »
Chapter 9

Panting as he wiped sweat from his pectorals, Jason closed his bedroom door behind him a bit too loudly for his sister’s liking. A dull thumping sound came from her side of the wall as Jason grabbed his bottle of water sat on his chest of drawers.

“Would you keep it quiet in there? I’m trying to study,” Krista called through with vexation.

Jason didn’t really care. He’d released most of his pent-up frustrations in his workout, instigated by the argument he had with his mother yesterday. He’d never worked out this hard or as much before, driven by the jealousy forged from his theory Caleb and his mother would soon be dating. That was the sole thing on Jason’s mind for the past twenty-four hours. Even when the workout was over, the lingering fear only served to stoke the young guy’s anger. He guzzled the water until none was left, squeezing the plastic container flat and dropped it at his feet.

He caught his reflection in the mirror, his pectorals rippling like waves with each heated breath. Jason felt his grand plan involving his mother was in jeopardy with the unexpected variable — and potential constant — that was Caleb. Jason had the next few months planned out, and now it could be scuppered by Caleb fawning over Nicola. Just playing back that detail in his head was enough to piss him off.

It seemed, now, Jason had to adjust his plan a bit, make some alterations. Caleb was just a schmoe, a skinny guy who fetishized women stronger than himself. Jason postulated, using that to his advantage. He was already starting to see some decent results from the casual training he had with his mother to keep tabs on her while Caleb was around. But Jason realized — maybe it was time to take his training more seriously, like his mother did years ago. Naturally, that was the best course of action to take. Jason was going to get so big now that his mother wouldn’t be able to resist him. In fact, Jason got hard just thinking about it, imagining his mother caressing his powerful muscles and worshiping him. What wasn’t to like about that?

Caleb had to take a minute to process what was going on. He was actually having a meal with his favorite bodybuilder, his idol and hero. It felt as though he’d struck gold, won the lottery or had been granted a wish by a genie in a lamp. He’d always fantasized about this moment in dreams but now could barely hold himself together knowing it was, indeed, very real.

Similarly, Nicola made an effort to keep herself as cordial as possible in Caleb’s presence, though not for the same reason. She never expected her doting fan to not only choose the most expensive restaurant in town, say she could eat as much as desired, but also insist on paying the bill too, no matter how steep. Nicola’s appetite was certainly on to keep an eye on lately, so the bill was definitely going to be dizzying — at least from her perspective. Caleb’s startup business must’ve been rather profitable for him to not even bat an eye at the idea of paying. He was by no means rich, but that didn’t stop Nicola from perceiving him as though he was.

He’d already asked a fair number of questions over their meal, which Nicola was more often than not comfortable answering. The usual, run-of-the-mill sort: when did she start training, how big did she plan on getting, had she ever used steroids before. Most female bodybuilders were cagey about that particular question, but Nicola was an open book in comparison.

“Steroids? Honey, nobody gets as big as I was then without steroids. My personal trainer basically had me live on them while prepping for shows.” Nicola’s eyes seemed to sparkle a bit, as if to signify her nostalgic teenage years in her trainer Harvey’s gym. He was a big, bald brute of a guy, walked like he meant business, his own hulking muscles jutting out like growths they were so big. He was in his fifties when taking Nicola on, a softie with a  big heart despite how tough he looked. “He died a couple of years ago. Heart attack. Told him all those steroids would’ve caught up with him eventually. Sure, I used—abused them, but stopped. I had my reasons.”

“Jason and Krista,” Caleb commented knowingly. He noted the soft smile that formed on Nicola’s face at the mention of her two most precious things in the world. It seemed as though Caleb just…simply understood. “Did you ever have hopes for either of them following in your footsteps?”

“As a bodybuilder? Well, a mother should always be happy for her children, no matter what they choose to do.” Nicola thumbed the neck of her wineglass in thought, postulating about the twins’ hypothetical futures as a bodybuilders, imaging either of them on stage presenting their physiques to the world, then raising the winning trophy skyward as the bodybuilding industry’s columnists swoop in to get their thoughts on the life-changing win. A smirk. “I suppose I’ve always imagined them on stage a few times, yeah. One more so than the other.”

“Krista,” Caleb mentioned with assumption in his tone, smirking.

“Jason, actually,” Nicola retorted with a light chuckle. She could tell from Caleb’s expression that wasn’t quit the answer he expected. He’d already painted a mental image of the woman’s daughter on stage strutting her stuff and exuding the same confidence as her mother in the early 90’s VHS VoDs found on the Internet. But now Caleb’s impression had been scrambled by his idol’s revelation. “Physically, he’s never been the strongest in the family, that was his father. Well, besides me. But mentally, he’s got what it takes to be a champion. If only he’d put in the work. He’s smart, a bit cheeky sometimes, but we all were at that age, so…yeah.”

Nicola blushed a bit, seeing Caleb look at her. She forgot she was talking to someone the same age as Jason. The conversation they’d been having over the past hour felt like one between old friends, there was such a layer of maturity over Caleb. It was embarrassing in a way.

“That’s not to say I don’t think Krista doesn’t have the self-discipline of a bodybuilder. It’s just, she comes across as indifferent about the whole thing.” Nicola thought about the moments shared with her daughter over the past few weeks and months leading up to this moment. The mother had been slowly regaining her confidence, talking casually to Krista about her increases in strength and size, while the daughter herself was more supportive on account of ensuring her mother’s health improved for the better rather than actually attentive. It was Jason who lapped up his mother’s comments though, sometimes even instigating the conversation on his own terms. Of course, Nicola didn’t think much of it.

“Have you tried encouraging her to at least try it?” Caleb commented. He was clearly trying to goad Nicola’s viewpoint on the subject in a manner that intrigued him more. Her repeated mentioning of Jason wasn’t at all an engaging subject for him.

“Like I said: I’m happy for the twins no matter what they do.” Nicola sipped from the wineglass, the cogs in her brain turning as her eyes narrowed. She wasn’t naive like Caleb thought. She knew where his line of questioning, his train of thought was heading, and didn’t like it. “I’m not going to force my daughter into working out and becoming a bodybuilder like me, if that’s what you’re suggesting.”

Nicola’s tone was soft but the words had a sharpness to them that made Caleb realize he overstepped. He forgot Nicola had a good twenty years of life experience to her advantage and had been down the dating road before. He felt as though he’d bungled it all up. “Of course not. Sorry if I overstepped.”

The simple apology was enough for Nicola to overlook the younger lad’s blunder, but it didn’t do much in the way of alleviating her suspicion. Most schmoes were the same in that they only ever cared about a female bodybuilder’s muscles, strength and how big they were. But Nicola wasn’t looking for that in a potential new relationship, especially with someone twenty years her junior. Maybe Jason was right after all. The slight bump on the IT aside though, the woman was willing to let Caleb’s train of thought change track. She made sure to guide him. “You said you have a startup business. Surprised someone your age is already a bit this affluent. What’s your secret?”

Relief swam over Caleb. He thought his lone presumption would’ve been enough for Nicola to bolt on him. He needed to do better if he wanted too— He gulped, taking a moment to gather his composure, sweat trickling down the side of his forehead as he regarded Nicola’s striated pectorals peeking through the slit in her old red dress.

“Well, my parents were pro bodybuilders much like yourself. Took it to the extreme like they lived and breathed the sport. They got a healthy amount of sponsorships that were smartly invested in over the years.” Caleb tried to keep his story straight but Nicola’s biceps casually bulged as her arm craned to bring the wineglass to her mouth. The story seemed interesting enough for her to warrant a few nods here and there, her thickly corded neck muscles rippling with the casual motions. “But, uh…they died in a crash together going to up to the mountains for a holiday break. The sponsorship money they invested in was willed to me, and I used it to start the company, mostly tech stuff.”

“I’m sorry to hear about your parents. Both were pro bodybuilders? I’m surprised at that. I mean, you look so…” Nicola stopped herself short. She didn’t want to insinuate, especially after just calling Caleb out on his own comments. That would then label her a hypocrite. But Caleb’s grin caught her off-guard.

“—so skinny? Yeah, well, the family genetics seemed to skip me for some reason. Can’t build muscle to save myself, but I’m still as interested in the sport as they were.”

Nicola offered a smile. “Why don’t we finish up here and take this somewhere else?”

When Caleb heard Nicola suggested they take the rest of their night together ‘somewhere else,’ it wasn’t quite what he expected. In truth, Caleb’s line of thinking was far more risqué than Nicola’s, but he didn’t want to disappoint her knowing it could lead the way to what was obviously his endgame. It wasn’t the young man’s expectation to go for a leisurely stroll through the city’s sprawling park at night, but rather to check in at the best hotel around and woo the woman with his manhood. He held out hope, however.

Nicola’s heels clicked off the marbled pathway, albeit awkwardly with slight apprehension. How long had it been since she wore high heels? Must’ve been months now. One would’ve thought she’d remember how to walk in them, but it felt like re-learning how to ride a bike. The dress’ rear hugged the woman’s angular glutes, allowing a slight outline of their impressive shape to appear. Caleb reared his head to focus on that for a few seconds as they walked, imagining a private moment with the powerful woman with his face buried into her ass and—

“Did you hear me?”

“Huh?” Caleb blinked confusedly, fading out of his horned-up trance. His eyes met Nicola’s who’d stopped a few steps ahead of the ice-cream stand. The aroma of chocolate crepes wafted through the air, filling the lad’s nostrils.

“I asked if you wanted something from the stand, here.” Nicola looked at the assortment of sweets and ice creams intently. It wasn’t long after the duo’s meal together, yet she was already thinking about her stomach again. It had been so long since she last had ice cream. A scoop or two wouldn’t hurt, would it? Besides, she’d work it off anyway.

“Uh, no thanks. I’m still full from the meal.” Caleb watched Nicola talk to the ice cream man, his eyes moving from her bullish neck to her smooth legs. God, those hamstrings of hers were enough to turn him rigid! He angled his body a bit to conceal his evident erection in the dark, though maintained eye contact. He saw the ice cream cone being handed to Nicola and couldn’t help but feel physically repulsed by the fact. Why was a woman like Nicola, a literal goddess in Caleb’s eyes, ruining her perfect body by eating such fatty food? It sickened Caleb to know she made that choice. If it was up to him, he’d make sure she ate nothing but the best, healthiest food that ensured she’d maintain her physique and grow bigger. But the ice cream. Why did she have to buy that?

Nicola returned holding not one, but two ice cream cones, each with three scoops varying in flavor layered on top. They were both for her. She noted Caleb’s. He didn’t look impressed. “What’s wrong? You look as though you’ve just caught your pet dog shitting the floor.”

Caleb didn’t have the heart to say. He offered a glance at the ice cream cones in Nicola’s grip, watching the mint-flavored ice cream slowly starting to melt and run between her fingers. He just couldn’t stomach the idea of a woman perfect as Nicola eating food like that, knowing it went against the image of being a bodybuilder. Sure, it was just two ice cream cones, but two could easily become four, and before she knew it, all of Nicola’s hard work would’ve been undone.

“Is it the ice cream? Did you change your mind? Here, you can have this one.” Nicola offered the cone that was more intact, the strawberry scoop on top with the sprinkles. It was the one she would’ve preferred to keep for herself, but seeing Caleb’s face like that made her think differently.

“It’s not the ice cream. Or rather, it is, but not the way you think.” Caleb knew his true colours were slowly starting to reveal themselves, something he’d otherwise try to maintain hiding, but seeing his favorite bodybuilder succumb to the foodstuffs held affectionately in her hands made his head spin. “I don’t see how you think it’s okay to eat something like that.”

“It’s just a couple of ice cream cones.” Nicola scoffed playfully. Obviously Caleb was just playing a bad joke on her and he’d eventually burst into laughing before taking the cone she’d offered. But his deadpan stare painted a wholly different picture. He was serious. And that was when Nicola realized what Caleb meant — and what kind of guy he really was. Caleb was the kind of guy who, if he had his way, would force his woman into doing things the way he liked. In Nicola’s case, then, that would involve eating only things he thought suitable for her diet as a bodybuilder. No cheat meals whatsoever, just working out constantly to keep getting bigger for his own perverse pleasure.

“And this walk in the park. I hate it. When you talked about taking us someplace else, I thought you meant a hotel. I played along, thinking this was my chance.” Caleb didn’t rightly care about the scene he was making right now, seeing other people offer glances at him as they passed, all he did care about was airing his thoughts out and being honest.

“Your chance to what?”

“To fuck you, obviously!” The truth was out now. Of course, that was all Caleb really cared about, putting himself in Nicola. He had played the nice guy role long enough, he thought. Now Nicola, as far as he was concerned, was giving him the run around. “I thought we were going to a hotel so we could fuck. That’s all I’ve wanted to do since we started talking.”

“So the personal training classes at my home—” Nicola stopped herself short, knowing she didn’t need to finish that sentence. It was obvious — it was all bullshit. Caleb was just playing the nice guy. Giving to get. In realizing that, it hurt Nicola to know Jason was right after all: she was just a thing on Caleb’s bucket list.

She was, understandably so, heartbroken.

“I had condoms packed, but thought if you saw me as pleasant enough we’d do it raw. Guess not.” Caleb was putting out the stops at this point, not caring how Nicola thought about any of it. He more he said, he more out of his mind he sounded. In truth, he just saw Nicola as something to conquer. The complete opposite of what she was expecting from anyone. “But you’re just like the other bodybuilders I tried to get with. You’re all the same.”

Caleb simply glared as he watched Nicola abruptly run off, emotionally crumbling into tears.

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2024, 10:06:21 am »
Chapter 10

Early September

Jason was conflicted. Either his idea was terrible or a stroke of genius. Whatever it was, it was certainly something that caused trepidation. The goal was straightforward enough but the consequences were up in the air. Either his mother would hate him for it or she would feel weak at the knees just looking at him. The wedge between mother and son had only widened following Nicola’s disastrous night with Caleb, which resulted in him being swiftly apprehended by the authorities. She should’ve listened to Jason, but failing to listen to him had only made things worse. To the point where Jason couldn’t believe what he was about to do.

But again: either his idea was terrible or a stroke of genius.

He stood at Pam’s front door. Jason knew he was stirring the pot just by willingly, purposefully being at his mother’s rival’s household behind her back, but right now he didn’t care. Right now, Jason just wanted to put his plan into action. It was hard to miss Pam’s body getting bigger at a faster rate than his own mother’s. In the past, Jason would’ve encouraged the woman who bore him to keep going, try harder and push past the discouragement born from Pam’s flagrant mocking, between sneakily injecting fresh doses of HGH into her. But now Jason was transfixed on Pam for a reason he had kept closely guarded for the past week. He weighed out the pros and cons of his plan and now it was time to enact it.

He knocked the door. The nervous twiddling of thumbs, his heart pacing like it was about to burst. Step one of his new plan was complete, but he still had time to back out, still had time to make amends with his mother, to— No. No, she had her chance. Jason knew what he was about to do would make the wedge between himself and his mother even wider, but he was indifferent to it. It was his idea of payback for her not listening about Caleb.

Or maybe he should make amends with—

The door opened. And there she was; Pam in all her mammoth-sized glory wearing a microkini so all her more “important” muscles were on full display. Her shoulders alone were twice the size of her head, capped and decorated with perfectly detailed striations. Pectorals of obscene, almost comical thickness pushed out, bulged and rippled with her every breath, the microkini’s string quite clearly struggling to keep itself intact for decency’s sake.

As expected, Jason’s cock twitched.

Pam looked at him, her jawline now more pronounced to appear more squarish than before. Strong cheekbones flared as she offered the slightest grin. It was anyone’s guess whether that was genuine or expressed with mock courteousness. “Nicola’s boy?”

Jason gulped. He didn’t expect Pam’s tone to be so…abnormal. Sure, a deeper voice was to be expected from someone who used HGH, but his mother did as well, technically. Krista did tell Jason that Pam was basically taking roid pills like sweets, but Jesus— Perhaps this was a terrible idea after all. But he was here now, in front of Pam’s roid-glazed eyes.

“Hi, um…”

“Spit it out, will ya, I’m horny. Was having a good time masturbating to myself before you knocked.” Pam winced. She could feel her clit twitch excitedly, desperate for the woman to return to her self-pleasure.

Jason’s face turned beet red. Those certainly weren’t the words he expected to hear. In any case, repeatedly fumbling over his words wouldn’t do any good. Heaving a breath, he took a moment to gather his composure, to prepare the words that would no doubt get Pam’s interest. “I wanna get big. Fast.”

And with that, the woman’s brow furrowed with curiosity.

Now sat in Pam’s kitchen, Jason made a point of telling Pam everything that led up to this seemingly fated moment. To the behemoth woman stood over the counter preparing a drink for the comparatively mousy Jason, this was a goldmine of gossip. God, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Jason and his sister had been sneakily injecting steroids into his mother while she slept? Putting pills into her food they prepared for her? And Nicola was oblivious to it all? Fuck, that woman was stupider than Pam thought. She wanted, desperately, to pass this mother lode of news onto her circle of friends, but had made an agreement with Jason not to. Besides, if the information did leak, Jason knew exactly who to turn to. And to think that wasn’t even the craziest part.

“And you’re doing this because you want your mother to notice you more, so she wants to desperately fuck you, but you’re going to deny her?” Pam ran that bit of information back in her head. She believed it, funny enough. Or at least, the new, roided-up, sex-starved Pam could. The Pam of old would quite literally retch at the mere thought. “That’s hot!”

Jason blinked. In truth, he thought he was risking his neck being so blunt about the whole idea, even if telling it to Pam would give him what he wanted. But Jason definitely didn’t expect Pam to find it appealing. “Wait, what?”

“Oh sure. Ever since I started pumping hormones into my body and gotten as fucking huge as I am, crazy sex has been on my mind constantly.” Pam dumped some pills into the blender and pressed the button. Her mind seemed to wander as the liquid turned purple, her stomach lightly grumbling. “The crazier and weirder, the better.”

“With Chad, right?” It was no secret that Pam was openly cheating on her husband with her younger stud of a personal trainer. Pam just thought it was a secret, albeit a very open one. The only person who didn’t know was Pam’s husband, and the poor guy was in for a rude awakening whenever he did find out. Jason had no thoughts one or another about his neighbor’s blatant adultery, especially when he had just as forbidden a desire concerning his own parent.

“Hmm-hmm. Sometimes with a friend, maybe two.” Pam made a point of looking over her shoulder at Jason to see his reaction, which was as predictable as it ought to be. He tugged at the collar of his shirt. When did it suddenly get hot? Pam knew she was rustling his jimmies, so to speak. “Like I said: the crazier, the better.”

The blender stopping, Jason watched his neighbor pour the purple liquid into a glass, then handed it to him. The way the contents bubbled like a cauldron, it was clear whatever she gave him wasn’t exactly…natural. But he had a hunch that— “So this is the stuff you take to get so jacked?”

“This is the good stuff.” Pam nodded. It was a cocktail made up of standard and experimental HGH and God knows what else. She needed to grow — fast — after all. Jason pouted, fairly sure he could see the liquid slowly start to glow as if radiating some kind of energy. “I take it like a regular drink. It’s best you do as well.”

Jason was hesitant. Pam understood because she felt the same way at the start as well. But now, months later, she was someone who couldn’t stop thinking about growing bigger and masturbating to her own reflection. Pam made a point of making sure her clients didn’t have access to the cocktail she made, instead locking them off to only traditional steroids like Anavar and such. But hearing Jason’s tale and of his goal of mentally screwing with his mother was enough to make Pam think he might be worth giving it to. Pam hated Nicola that much. It was a wonder at this point why Nicola hadn’t yet given up on their bet. It wasn’t like she was going to catch up to Pam size anytime soon.

Jason grabbed the glass. He didn’t come this far, tell so much of his secrets to back out now. Surely it wasn’t going to hurt? He brought the glass to his mouth.

“Uh, before you start, a fair warning: I haven’t seen a guy take so much of this before, so even I don’t know what to expect.” Pam knew dumping that bit of information onto Jason this late was the last thing she ought to do. But at the same time, she wanted to help him. Or rather, to word it more accurately, she wanted to do everything she could to make Nicola’s life a misery. “Sure, I take just as much, but I’m not sure if the effects will be any different for males beyond muscle growth. Chad isn’t one to compare with because his doses are tiny and not favoring the experimental shit.”

“Experimen— you what, never mind. I’ll take it in stride.”

Once again, Jason took the glass to his mouth, this time following through with his goal. The taste and smell were both terrible, but something Pam had eventually gotten used to through continued, almost obsessive consumption. The trick, then, was to drink it all in one go, but that didn’t stop Jason’s gag reflex from going into overdrive every few seconds. God, the taste was unbearable. Pam watched the purple stuff trickle down Jason’s chin and neck, staining the collar of his shirt. He took it like a champ at least.

The glass was set down on the table, Jason wiping the excess from his chin. He looked at Pam.

“Tastes like shit.”

“Well?” Frankly, as much as Pam saw a sense of familiarity with the taste, she didn’t give a shit about that. Making Nicola’s life even more a misery was bet on how successful this thing with Jason panned out. “Do you feel any different?”

“Honestly, no. I guess I’m supposed to feel stronger already?”

“Yeah, and a slight dose of outright growth. At least, that’s how it worked with me. It might work a bit differently on you because you’re male.” Pam dreaded to think she was right about that. Would’ve been a waste of time, not to mention stock of her supply of the stuff. Her heart plummeted upon the realization of another possibility. “Either that or--”

“—It doesn’t work on me at all because I’m male. Fuck.” Jason sighed. That was a waste of time. Now he didn’t know what to do. The plan was blow past his mother’s current size practically immediately and make her jealous, but now it seemed he would need to put in the hard work and traditional hormones as she did. Defeated, he stood up, readying to leave.

That was when Pam noticed it. A distinctive swelling at Jason’s crotch, his jeans stretching outward as a protruding growth bubbled to stretch his jeans. It was subtle at first, but eventually Jason felt the transformative expansion occur, his balls fattening to chafe across his thighs. He felt something else too, sudden, yet welcoming. With her smile it was clear Pam recognized that. As his balls slowly bloated, he felt himself getting weirdly turned on. There was no tangible catalyst for this change in stimulation, excepting maybe his swelling appendage.

Pam watched gleefully. She could see subtle changes in the young lad’s musculature appear; slow yet distinct, his low body fat percentage reducing even further to basically nothing. In mere moments he had already developed clear-cut pectorals with a thin layer of striations. Jason saw his changes through Pam’s mirror above her fireplace. He couldn’t bring himself to do anything but marvel himself with a smug grin, running his hand over the newly-corded muscles in his arm. That was when he felt his cock twitch.

“It worked!” For some reason, Jason sounded surprised by the fact. He wasn’t doubting the effectiveness of Pam’s stuff, but even then, there was a shock to it all. Fuck, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing or feeling. So this was what it felt like having the good stuff flowing through one’s body? No wonder Pam took so much of it, Jason thought. He felt like he could do anything, take on the world. He felt like a fucking freak! “Fuck, this feels amazing…”

“Easy there, studly. Giving you the stuff didn’t come without price. I did something for you, so…” Pam moved up to Jason, practically invading his personal space. Between watching his flexes, she breathed on his neck like a waiting predator, running a hand down his torso to rest her palm on his impressive bulge. “...it’s time you did something me in return.”

Jason smirked, eying Pam’s horned-up gaze in the mirror, biting her lip as she felt the tip of his cock press against her palm. He was curious — eager, even — to give his new body a test drive.

A couple of used condoms on the floor. Pam’s underwear hung loosely over her bedroom door handle. Jason’s had seemingly been cast aside to rest near the wardrobe, its mirror reflecting to show the duo fucking like animals. The woman’s moans came in sync with each of the transformed Jason’s powerful thrusts, the bed’s headboard wobbling and shaking.

Jason watched Pam hold a hand out to grope his forearm, his new, muscled and powerful forearm. For years, he’d wondered why bodybuilders were so open to people touching their muscles, but now he understood completely. It was the power. He reciprocated, moving his own hand out to brush it across Pam’s washboard abs. Being a few doses ahead, she was still very much considerably bigger than Jason, her muscles boasting incredulous detail, but for his first time using the stuff, it was a decent start for Jason. He already felt stronger than he ever had, and his sexual appetite was through the roof. Frankly, Jason didn’t give a shit about the fact he was fucking his older neighbor, or more to the pint, his mother’s rival. There was a thrill to it, now, that he hadn’t felt before.

Pam bit her lip, moaning softly as she felt Jason’s cock push deeper. Deeper than Chad ever had. She grabbed the bed sheet, her eyes locking with Jason’s as he smiled down at her. The woman’s pussy twitched; it enjoyed the slight pain that came from Jason’s domination in the situation. More often than not, Pam would’ve been the one taking control with Chad. But things were clearly different with Jason. Giving him a full 60/40 dose of the stuff seemed to unlock something in the guy. His inner self.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard!”

Jason was all too willing to do exactly that. Pam was right: it was the least he could do after what she did for him. And he liked it. The more he fucked and the deeper he penetrated, the more confident he became in his ability to service a woman. Sure, he fucked his last girlfriend a while back, but he was nothing but a greenhorn then. Now he was a real stud. The bed shook with his continued thrusts, sweat trickling down his newly-formed pectorals. Seeing his reflection, Jason got even harder. God, he was so fucking jacked. Just from that first glass of the stuff, he knew he was bigger than his mother. He could imagine it now though, seeing her fall to her knees and beg to be fucked by him. And he would deny that plea. Jason had always envisioned himself and his mother together, but for the time being, he would dole out a sense of punishment to her for even thinking of being with someone else. The old Jason wouldn’t think of something like this, but the new Jason — the one inches deep into his neighbor, his balls throbbing with anticipation — found himself tingling at the thought. Because that was power.

Pam looked at her abs. Jason’s thickness and length had caused them to bulge outwards, the outline of his massive piece showing just under her belly button. Fuck, it was hot. Chad couldn’t even get halfway there, yet Jason looked like he was about to move in even deeper. And he did. Pam moaned as she felt Jason’s cock extend to grow even longer than before, her inner stomach muscles being pushed as it thickened too. Her toes curled.

It wasn’t long after this Jason himself moaned. Widening his stance a bit, he felt his quads swell out to grow a bit, the stuff starting to kick into gear again. Pam had made the point of explaining one glass would be enough to see his body grow several times in a single day, this now becoming the second of hopefully many. His calves pushed out, a large vein seemingly birthing from nothingness riding up its length to fork and stop just at his joint. It was a subtle dose of growth, but even with that Jason felt a substantial increase in power. He held Pam down by the wrists.

“That’s it! Take control! Ravage this pussy!”

Jason growled, pushing his length in even further to the point of advancing past her belly button, straight to her womb. He could blow his load right now if he wanted, but chose to keep playing the game a bit longer. “Flex for me, bitch! Lemme see those biceps.”

Pam giggled. God, she loved being submissive to Jason for some reason. Any other time she would’ve been dominant towards basically anyone, but this felt like getting hit straight in her G-spot. She raised her arm up into a flex, seeing Jason’s eyes narrow and his lip curl as he bit it out of lust. The network of veins laden across the woman’s peak really got him going.

He shuddered, jerking forward as he released his load into Pam without warning. Though clearly she wasn’t one for complaining, moaning like a whore as she felt her insides being flooded by Jason’s offering, her eyes blurring from the torrent Jason seemed proud in making. Even as he continued his seemingly endless release of semen into his older neighbor, his balls growled in preparation to grow once again, this time doubling in size and hanging loosely.

Pam shuddered as Jason eventually unplugged, cum now steadily streaming out of her muscled slit. She looked at him, seeing cum hang on the tip of his cock like stringy cheese. He smiled in a way he hadn’t ever before, with a sense of triumph that suggested he had, indeed, utterly dominated the woman and made her his slut. She knew now, as well, Chad was nothing compared to Jason. If she cheated once, she could and would again.

“Oh that was great! Probably the best sex I’ve had all my life.” Pam pushed to sit upright, her muscled back resting on the headboard. Her eyes clocked Jason’s firm ass as he moved to the mirror to admire himself, pulling into various poses. Yep, he was definitely bigger than his mother. Pam looked at her stomach. The definition in her abs had disappeared on account of being filled with so much cum to the point of looking several months pregnant. Jason had a lot to give, after all. “Maybe we should consider making this a regular arrangement. Sex in exchange for more of the stuff.”

Jason looked over his shoulder at Pam with a curled brow. That certainly got his attention. And not just for the most obvious of reasons. It would make things more awkward between himself and his mother.

“Whatcha say? Fancy another round with this muscled pussy?”

Jason’s cock twitched before slowly rising into a renewed and more powerful hard-on…

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2024, 10:07:05 am »
Glory Days (P)

Chapter 11

Krista opened the freezer and pulled out the mold tray. Placing it onto the counter, she tried to mask her frustration behind careful, calculated breaths. Making the jelly sweets turned out to be much more aggravating than she assumed. It would’ve been much more manageable if Jason were there but he was nowhere to be found. It’d been hours since he snuck out to leave Krista doing all the work alone. Ever since the argument with his mother Jason seemed quieter and more secretive than usual. The jellies were infused with HGH and steroids to help their mother, the blue jelly babies fattened with Dianabol, the yellow tigers packing a punch with Anavar, and the pink frogs juiced up with Winstrol. It was an arduous task that now only Krista seemed keen on seeing through, which was funny in a way because helping their mother used to be a shared goal between the twins.

Where the hell was Jason anyway? He wasn’t answering Krista’s calls or texts, which she’d been sending out regularly for the better half of five hours. Now she was starting to get worried. Separate texts had also been sent out to their mother in the hopes that Jason had at least been in contact with her, even if reluctantly. But that would’ve suggested Jason was avoiding Krista — right? That didn’t make sense, of course, because it wasn’t her he squabbled with. Krista was probably over-thinking it. Maybe Jason was just at the cinema with his friends again.

“Shit.” Maybe making another batch of the jellies would help keep Krista’s mind off things a bit. In hindsight, the process she learned through a YouTube video was actually rather easy. The difficulty was finding the perfect blend of fruit juice and steroid. Too much juice and the hormones wouldn’t work, and likewise, too much hormone and their mother would likely ask questions. It was rather thrilling in a way for Krista. She felt like the guy who made meth in that popular TV show.

Or maybe Krista could just lay back for a couple of hours. The twins’ mother had gone out to do something she was rather cagey on revealing details about but promised to be back before dinner. So that gave Krista a good three hours of alone time. It’d been months since she had the house to herself, the last time being just a few short weeks before her father’s untimely death. But then— what was there to do? TV schedules on a Saturday were usually terrible and there wasn’t much to do around the house outside of watching TV. There always was the choice of…masturbating. It wasn’t like anyone would notice, excepting an unlikely peeping Tom, and would help alleviate the stress that came from making the jellies, not to mention worrying about Jason, wherever the hell he was.

And so, making sure to close the blinds just in case, Krista laid on the living room couch and took a preparatory breath. She opened her mental book of hot images to focus on, flicking through the pages to pick out probably the sluttiest her mind had crafted over the years. There was Patrick, her old boyfriend from college, swiftly followed by her science tutor from Rome, Claudio. There was even a brief moment where Krista thought of Jane, her classmate for Law classes. Admittedly, as each person she imagined had their own ‘talents,’ this made it difficult for Krista to choose. So she had the savvy to imagine them together in a passionate grouping.

As the imaginary Claudio slowly pulled down her trousers, Krista was about to be enveloped by her world of self-pleasure when the front door opened. What terrible timing it was for her mother to come back from wherever she had been. Shaking the dirty thoughts from her mind, Krista pulled herself up from the couch and moved to the window, pulling open the blinds to act normal, though her heart rate was still going like a drum.

And then she heard the footsteps. Or at least, that’s what she thought them to be. It was a deep, booming march that echoed through the hallway, the floorboards creaking in protest. Before long, the person’s shadow appeared halfway through, a towering, hulk-like form. Krista was quick to realize this was definitely not her mother,. As big as she had gotten in recent months, the woman was by no means this big. They had to be a burglar trying their luck around the neighborhood. Terrible timing? More like terrible luck.

Krista didn’t know what to do, so choose to hide behind one of the armchairs. The booming steps from the mammoth stranger continued, moving into the kitchen. The clattering suggested they were going through the pantry, the fridge opening, quickly followed by the dragging of a chair. Krista’s brow furrowed. The burglar was looking for food, eating in the kitchen so leisurely?

Pulling out her mobile phone from the back pocket of her trousers, panic had now started to set in Krista, albeit with an undertone of confusion. The smart thing to do in this situation would be to contact the police, but Krista’s panic had overridden her senses, instead opting to call Jason in the hopes that he would be able to help even from afar.

“Come on, come on…”

In the kitchen, the hulking stranger burped, dropping a half-eaten sandwich filled with basically everything one could stuff into it. Their arm reaching out, they grabbed a can of Coke and opened it, guzzling is contents in mere seconds, caring not for the fact it trickled down their chin. Then they went for the second one, taking all of that as well before going back to the sandwich.

Their phone resting on the table within arm’s reach, it buzzed. Before answering, the piggish intruder let out a second burp, this one louder and more powerful than the previous, enough to rattle the salt shaker a bit. Then they cleared their throat in a preparatory manner?

“Jesus, Krista, what is it? You’ve been trying to get me all day. I’ve been busy with some stuff.”

Still hunkered behind the armchair, that’s when Krista realized. She didn’t immediately respond with words, instead letting her mind travel back to the moment the booming steps and creaking floorboards could be heard. As apparent as the opposite was to her now, she could scarcely believe she nearly mistook her brother for a burglar. “Jason? That’s you?”

Of course, he heard his sister, her frightened tone traveling from beyond the living room into the hallway. Getting up off the kitchen chair, he moved to the threshold between both rooms where he saw Krista emerge from the living room. At that point, a part of her had wished she hadn’t done that. She had heard Jason’s voice on the phone just then but the person who looked back at her appeared so much different from him, so much of a change that she could help but scream when seeing him.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“No no, I can explain,” Jason said, his arms reaching out pleadingly. He knew Krista would have this exact reaction but to see it happen in the moment was what threw him off. Jason knew he could explain. The question was if Krista would listen or understand.

She looked at Jason. Or at least, she thought it was Jason. Examining him, she could see his body had become overly-developed with muscle, his slightest breaths still enough to cause the individual sinews to ripple and twitch, a pronounced jawline highlighting his soft smile, hoping it would help soothe his sibling’s understandable panic.

“Yeah, you fucking better,” she laughed nervously.

“Okay.” Jason lowered his arms slowly — it had to be slowly. Okay, so Krista seemed willing to listen. That was a good sign at least. He had quite the story to tell and he reckoned she would find some details hard to believe, but Jason was willing to do whatever it took for Krista to come around. She heard a loud grumbling, seeing Jason clutch his stomach that felt like it’d been tied and twisted into knots. “But can we do it over some sandwiches? I’ve fucking starved.”

Krista’s brow furrowed.

After a disastrous date, most people would likely have been less keen on exploring further opportunities, their confidence shaken to the point of self-respect being a shadow of its former self. But for Nicola that wasn’t the case. Indeed her date with Caleb was calamitous, but it was nobody’s fault except his, which resulted in his swift arrest. It had been some weeks since then and Nicola had thought little of him.

Instead, with her confidence strong as ever, Nicola had further dabbled with dating in spite of Jason’s comments. Truthfully, the results weren’t as fortuitous as with Caleb before his true colours were revealed. That was to say, most men were either too afraid of dating someone like Nicola once they found out how big she was, or their views on women with muscles were too conservative for Nicola’s tastes. In a way Caleb was very much the best of them all. It was a pity, then, how things turned out with him.

Alongside the vast world of dating, Nicola’s confidence had also allowed new doors to open in her life.

She never had gotten a tattoo before, but there was something about now that seemed like the perfect moment. Her life was on the mend after months of depression, she had not only gotten her old Miss Olympia physique back, but had exceeded it. Things were better now than they had been in God knows how long. Granted there was the situation of low income due to Nicola quitting her day job, but that was compensated by her being a personal trainer, which was going well for the most part, notwithstanding the rivalry with Pam at an all-time high.

There were so many ideas for tattoos Nicola could choose from, ranging from thorned hearts to butterflies. These designs were nice and simplistic, wouldn’t involve too much ink or take a lot of time, but Nicola was looking for something unique, something that spoke to her on a personal level. In hindsight, she should’ve taken some time to think about it, to sketch out rather crudely what she wanted. But Nicola was stumped.

“Can I help you with something?” came the voice from behind. Nicola turned. The tattooist was tiny in comparison, must’ve been half a foot shorter with a slender frame and blonde hair curled at the ends and black lipstick, wearing a skull crop top and arm boots, probably no older than Krista. She looked like a typical gothy tattooist but the twiddling thumbs implied she was more nervous than others. In saying that, women like Nicola probably came once in a blue moon too.

“Oh, um…I’m looking for ideas.” Nicola was embarrassed. With no clear idea in mind, it looked like she walked into the parlor just to stare at the wall. She had to pick something. Maybe she could mix and match? But then, the tattoo still had to make sense.

The tattooist, whom Nicola soon discovered was called Carly on account of the name tag just above her left breast, took a moment to examine the large woman. No, women like herself did not, in fact, come once in a blue moon. Carly had never seen a woman like Nicola before in all her short time as a tattooist. More often than not, she had worked with men her size. Carly’s eyes traveled to Nicola’s quads hugging the tight grey gym shorts, veins criss-crossing and bulging monstrously. “And, uh…did you think of something?”

Nicola didn’t immediately respond. Instead, she noted Carly’s unwavering stare. It was almost identical to Caleb’s when he first met her, but there was something different about it. It wasn’t driven by lust like his had been. No. No, this one was driven by curiosity, wonder even. It was interesting to see that instead of the usual fear and disgust Nicola had otherwise bore witness to over the last few weeks.

“Well, I want something that’s uniquely me. All these designs you have on the wall are beautiful but they don’t speak to me.” Nicola had hoped that didn’t come across as disrespectful. The designs really were beautiful, and in some cases intricate, but they almost appeared like stock tattoos. Nicola was looking for something different. Something her.

“Uh-huh. And where did you think about getting it done?” Carly’s eyes moved to Nicola’s arms next, seeing the thick veins snake across both peaks, so much blood being pumped into them that likely even a small needle would be enough to make them pop. “Looking at you, I can see you take good care of yourself. You’re a work of art in your own right, so are you sure you want to make a mess, so to speak?”

Nicola chuckled, unexpectedly flush with timidness. Oh no, she definitely didn’t expect to get a compliment like that. Least not when not dating.

“Sorry if I’m being too forward,” Carly said.

Taking a breath, Nicola regained her composure. “Oh, not to worry. I worked hard on this body, so I appreciate the compliment. I just…didn’t expect it from a woman. That’s all.”

Carly smiled. “Uh-huh.”

Then came the awkwardness, the unexpected yet seemingly perceptive silent staring shared between the giant and the mouse. Only the ticking from the wall-mounted clock broke the silence. It was a familiar yet painful awkwardness to both women who each seemed intent on not being the one to break the stare. But someone had to give.

It was Nicola. “So, uh… I think I have an idea.”

Carly blinked, Nicola’s words breaking her from the trance. “Great! Now, it may take a few sessions. And there’s no time like the present to make a head-start. Is that fine with you?”

“Let’s do it!”

Krista just watched Jason pack away yet another sandwich into his muscled gut. In only ten minutes he had gone through an entire fresh loaf packed with meat and cheese, both of which were also completely demolished. And yet, signaled by the heavy rumbling of his stomach, it was clear Jason was nowhere near done. He grabbed a banana, peeling the skin slowly as if to savor it.

“So you...you got this big because of a growth cocktail Pam gave you?” Krista wasn’t sure whether to believe her brother. It was uncharacteristic of him to do that. Of course, he wasn’t so quick to share certain details, or hadn’t divulged any at all, like the fact he fucked Pam. No, he definitely avoided mentioning that. “And you didn’t think to nick some for Mum?”

Jason’s silence betrayed him. The twins obviously had their shared goal of helping their mother grow to help boost her confidence, but Jason’s inaction in pilfering Pam of her cocktail had certainly implied keeping up with that objective was now of second-importance. He had his reasons, which he wasn’t eager to reveal. “I couldn’t. It was a cocktail made up all kinds of shit. I didn’t exactly get a list of ingredients. Besides, she only made the one.”

Krista’s eyes widened in shock. Jason’s body had grown so much from just the single cocktail? Jesus, was that quite the shock. Trying to process that information, all she could do was watch Jason as he kept eating, now onto his second banana. “Why though?” she asked.

That was the question Jason was worried about. He knew why he drank the cocktail. Divulging that much with Pam had allowed an alliance to form between them but telling Krista would cause problems. But with that deathly glare of hers, it was clear she wasn’t going to budge on the subject until he gave an answer. So — what? What could he say that wasn’t the truth but still believable?

“I just wanted to cheat a bit. I’m tired of working out in the gym with Mum’s clients and not getting results fast enough. Why do we put the HGH in her food but we don’t get to share in the results ourselves?”

“We were supposed to keep it in moderation!” Krista barked, so overcome with fury that she was blind to her slamming her hand down on the table. It was now apparent that Krista really was the only twin who cared for their shared goal. It seemed Jason had decided to break away from that and do his own thing. The sister looked at Jason’s chest. Fuck, it was massive, so much mass jutting out that it swallowed his chin! And his arms — puffed up like tires, veins snaking up the length of his biceps. Krista pointed sternly. “This — is not moderation. When Mum sees you, and believe me it’ll be hard to miss, she’s gonna flip!”

Jason smirked. His mother noticing him was the point of all this, even if it would start off adversely. He wanted her to see his muscles ripple and bulge, then be driven by lust to have him, only to be turned aside. A cruel lesson to teach her for not taking his advice. “Meh. If Mum flips, she flips. I’ll just go back to Pam’s until she cools off. She and I had a lot of fun over the last few hours. God, she was so fucking tight!”

Jason’s words appeared oddly specific, and with that came Krista’s realization. As if the situation with him wasn’t tricky enough already, her brother just had to stir the pot a bit more by— “You fucked Pam?” she enunciated in disbelief.

“A few times actually.” With his smile, it was clear Jason was rather proud of that, as if seeing it like some kind of achievement. He could feel his cock stiffen up at that precise fact, his fat balls chafing as they swelled with juice. God, he was so turned on right now! “Filled that slut up good and proper. So much of my load in her that she almost looked pregnant by the time I was done!”

“TMI!” Krista reared her head over her shoulder, visibly cringing over the details her brother seemed too enthusiastic to share. Even then, a part of her seemed intrigued about certain details. “Doesn’t she already have that boyfriend? You know, the personal trainer she’s fooling around with behind her husband’s back?”

“Chad? Oh he was busy. Besides, I’m bigger, so he’ll be out of the picture soon enough.” Jason seemed particularly pleased about that statement, as if he couldn’t wait for that to happen. His swollen balls ached with the anticipation of more sex with Pam, for which neither of them could hardly wait. “Before long, I’ll be moving in with Pam.”

Jason leaned back, smirking as he heard the chair groan in protest against his hulkish weight. His arms crossed behind his head, his shirt tore at the armpits, revealing the detailed, bloated muscles underneath. That got Krista’s attention in a way she hadn’t quite expected, rearing her head to hide the blushing. Looking at the various empty plates on the table, Jason wondered. “We still got food, right?”

Krista scoffed. “You ate most of it. I’m gonna have to go to the store before Mum gets back.”

Jason rolled his eyes in derision. “Fine. I’ll order a pizza…or four.”

Carly was sweating. She typically maintained professionalism around clients but there was something about Nicola that called the steadiness of the tattooist’s hand into question: the woman’s thick forearms bulged when the ink was being etched into the skin. God, it looked so powerful and vascular!

The younger woman had to break the silence. It was getting awkward between the pairing now. “So. What’s the story behind this tattoo? Why choose this?”

Nicola smiled. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as much as you live. To Carly they were just a bunch of words but meant so much more to Nicola. In some ways they helped when times were darkest for her, even inspiring. It was only when Carly asked that Nicola realized she seemed comfortable talking about the one thing that otherwise would feel prohibited.

“They were the last words my husband said before he passed.” It was then Nicola felt a weight being lifted from her shoulders. She hadn’t talked about her husband’s death before. At most, a thought in her head. In some ways she had moved on, trying her hand at dating again, for better or worse, but a part of Nicola was still very much bound to her husband. But now, in mentioning his last words to a complete stranger, she felt…free.

Carly paused, the tattoo pen buzzing lightly in her hand. In hindsight, she felt bad asking. But there was something about Nicola’s reaction, a soft sigh, that implied it was the right thing to do. Or, the right time to ask. “What was he like?”

“Funny. Intelligent. A bit worrisome sometimes, especially during prep for shows because I was more distant then.” Nicola faltered, her breathing hitching. Emotions always were tricky, coming up behind someone when they least expect it. She remembered him. “But he was always there, during the good times and the bad. Especially the bad.”

“Bad times?”

Nicola clenched her fist. It wasn’t an insensitive question. Not to Nicola, at least. Just not one she was prepared for. It wasn’t as if Carly knew where the boundary was either. The past was the past and what was done, was done. “Well, I’ve twins that I think are the same age as you. But there was a time when we weren’t so lucky.”

“I’m sorry, I—” Carly could see where this discussion was heading and hated herself for it, had wished she hadn’t been so curious or invasive. “I’ll stop talking now.”

“No, don’t be silly. You didn’t know.” Nicola didn’t see it the same way as Carly, looking at her somber expression reflecting through the mirror on the wall. “It was a painful experience for us both back then, yes. But it strengthened me too, in a way. Started working out at the gym to beat back the depression, then within a year I was ready for my first contest. A couple of years after that, we got lucky with the twins.”

“You must be really proud of them.”

“Eh, Jason’s been quite the handful lately, but yeah.” Nicola smiled. “They keep me going.”

Offline bmt

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2024, 10:07:59 am »
Chapter 12

Late that Night…

Nicola’s car pulled into the driveway. Seeing most of the lights in the house were off, save for the one at the porch, a slight panic swam over the woman. Her hand shuffling through her handbag, she searched frantically for her phone. What time was it anyway? Midnight? Jesus, she didn’t expect to be out that long. The twins would no doubt have a think or two to say, especially Krista who left a series of unanswered texts and calls.

The key turning, the front door groaned as it slowly swayed open, the mother’s bulky silhouette reflecting in the moonlight at her back. That wasn’t scary at all. Definitely not. Some light flashing ahead. So the TV was still on at least, probably Krista had nodded off at some point while waiting for her mother to return. And sure enough, that was the case, the young woman half-slumped over one side of the couch whilst the low-volumed TV played a game-show.

Nicola smiled. She had half a mind to let Krista lay there to wake in the morning, not wanting to disturb her sleep, but being the caring mother she was, the temptation to do otherwise couldn’t be resisted. It’d been years since Nicola carried the twins up to their beds, and now with her renewed strength, it felt like she’d been pulled back in time to one of those exact occasions, Krista’s faint snoring bringing back memories. It was such a calm, peaceful moment.

As she reached the top of the staircase, one of the floorboards creaked under Nicola’s weight. It almost roused Krista from her sleep, tossing slightly in her mother’s bulging arms, but it seemed luck was on Nicola’s side at that moment. Making a left turn, she reached Krista’s room, lightly nudging the door open with her foot. She set her daughter down on her bed then pulled the quilt up to her shoulders. It was then Nicola felt her heart being with something. She couldn’t quite work out what the feeling was, exactly, looking at Krista sleep soundly, but it was definitely positive considering the wide smile the mother expressed in exchange.

Closing Krista’s door behind her, Nicola looked right, further down the hall to see the faint light flashing under Jason’s door. It may have been midnight, but that wouldn’t have stopped him from watching TV, often the last in the family to shut things off for the night. The sounds were faint, but it was obvious Jason was playing a video game.

In time, what little light that bled out from underneath Jason’s door was swallowed by his mother’s shadow. She knocked, but sure enough, he didn’t hear anything. She found it useless to knock again, no matter how hard the mother would try, so had to employ more…forceful tactics.

His headphones blaring, Jason was too engrossed in his online match, absolutely ratioing the opposing team to have noticed his mother had forced her way into his room, having pulled his door clean off its hinges after a few attempts. She held the whole door upright in her hands for a few moments before her mind registered the impressive feat. Though in true motherly fashion, she gently placed the door on the hallway floor before entering her son’s room.

He still hadn’t quite registered his mother’s presence, though did pick up a faint noise to his right, completely unaware he no longer had a door and his mother stood at his side. Of course, after a moment of silence and astute perception, Jason did realize something was different about the room’s aura. Turning—

“Oh hey, didn’t see you there.” Jason removed his headset then smiled, as if retaining some sense of hope that it would alleviate the obvious annoyance his mother would have. He knew she hated having to call on him more than twice.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit late for doing this?” she asked, clearly referring to Jason’s late-night gaming session. The mother had no issue with him playing video games — least not when he had done all his chores — but at midnight? There was a clear boundary Nicola had with that sort of thing. She crossed her arms over her chest expecting an brisk answer from Jason, but he didn’t do much in the way of that, completely jolted because he knew he was in the wrong. “You know, when I came back, I found your sister slumped over the couch, in the dark.”

Jason swallowed, now a bundle of nerves because he knew he was in for it. His mother’s tone was evidence enough of that. He just looked, the confidence he exuded around Krista a few hours earlier faded to nothing. He didn’t quite know why.

“Thankfully nothing did, but something could’ve happened to your sister and you would’ve been none the wiser because of your stupid game.” Nicola wasn’t typically hard on either of the twins, neither now nor back when she was obese, but this situation was markedly different. Should someone have tried to rob the house, something could’ve happened to Krista and Jason wouldn’t know. He realized that himself, processing his guilt and lack of care.

“And what the hell is this?” Nicola pointed to Jason’s arms, taking particular note of how toned they were. He certainly didn’t look like that before she left the house the other day, so something was clearly up. “Are you…juicing?”

Jason looked, and that was when he realized. His body had almost shrunken down to its previous, normal size at some point during his gaming session. That explained his clear lack in confidence around his mother. Pam’s stuff must’ve run its course in him, though clearly there was enough left to get his mother’s attention — and not in the way he planned. He would need to get his hands on more if he ever had a chance of doing that. Right now though, Jason could only stumble over his words trying to formulate an explanation.

“Jason, I told you steroids are dangerous.” Nicola could write a book on how many times she said such and such drugs were dangerous, but in speaking from experience, she made a particular note of ensuring the dangers of human growth hormone use. “I know you’re not a kid anymore, and you can make a decision for yourself, but I still expect you to make the smart one.”

“Isn’t that hypocritical from you though?” Jason scolded himself almost immediately. He wasn’t sure if those words were spoken by his normal self or the stuff Pam gave him lingered on long enough to peep out and say what he wanted to say. Sue enough, Nicola was still oblivious to the twins’ shared goal of putting HGH in their mother’s food and nightly injections, though most of that had been done solely by Krista lately. “You took that on a regular basis when a bodybuilder years ago, right?”

The old Nicola would’ve been embarrassed by being called out so bluntly, but things seemed to have changed in the woman over the last few weeks. Jason was right and she knew that. No point in hiding from the truth, she thought. “You’re right, which is why I know it’s dangerous. I was an immature glory hound back then who didn’t know better, who thought the only way to win was to be the biggest. So I took to finding the strongest HGH I could find.”

“It’s not even steroids,” Jason pointed out. He felt as though he’d opened up a bit too much, started to uncover the secrets he’d, until now, kept hidden. But his mother didn’t seem to notice, maintaining her little monologue.

“Sure, I eventually got big enough to win trophy after trophy, putting all the other girls, and some guys, to shame. But it came at a cost.” Nicola definitely didn’t expect things to turn emotional for her, to open up as she had to Carly just a few hours ago. She felt the teardrop build in her eye, but didn’t wipe it away. “That’s how we lost…the first one.”

The twins had always known they weren’t their parents’ first try for kids, and of their mother’s miscarriage, but neither of them, until Jason just now, knew the history behind it. It put some things into a new perspective, though they weren’t planned.

Nicola swallowed, now clearly losing the fight against her emotions. She had revealed a bit too much for her liking, a finger pointed at Jason sternly. “Shut that off, go to bed, and we’ll continue this however we need to tomorrow.”

“Uh, sure. Are you oka—”

“Just. Do it.” Nicola was wracked with so much emotions she didn’t know what one to focus on. Maybe it was a bad idea to get that tattoo after all. The past wouldn’t have been dug up like it had, that was for sure. She pointed to Jason’s door planked on the hallway floor. “I’ll fix that up for you tomorrow.”

The woman dragged her feet as she moved across the hallway into her bedroom.

Breakfast the following morning was quieter than usual. There was no explicit tension between Jason and his mother — at least none he could suspect — but her lack of conversation pretty much spoke for itself. The woman found herself eating more than usual these past few days, packing away nearly double her weight’s worth in whatever food she could get her hands on, though ensuring enough was left for the twins. Three bananas each morning had now gone up to over seven, with a small mountain of wheat bites for good measure and a whole jug of orange juice for herself. Nicola’s new job as a personal trainer was yet to pay off the dividends sought, so it was a miracle she was able to keep food on the table.

Jason didn’t pay much attention to that though, though he would usually. On this particular morning, all he could do was focus on his body and feel self-pity for how shrunken it had gotten overnight. Gone was his hulking frame, now replaced wholly with its former slender self, some definition in his forearms remained to mock him. He needed to get his hands on some of that stuff Pam made. A lot of it. Enough to keep him looking the way he was until the year’s end at least.

Krista came in from the living room with humorous bed hair, clearly looking all confused and groggy. Moving to the kitchen unit, she pulled out the tub of butter from the fridge and then opened the bread bin. She didn’t say anything, still trying to wrap her head around the one thing that had been at the front of her mind since waking.

“How did I get up to my room last night?”

The response was a subtle chuckle from Nicola that got her daughter’s attention. Krista had thought to probe the matter a bit more, but in seeing how her mother’s body had grown lately, that pretty much revealed all she needed to know. Seeing her mother’s bicep casually bulge as she held the banana was further evidence of that, a thick vein trailing across the sizable mountain of she-beef.

“Oh, so you’re that strong now, huh?” Krista smirked.

“Can only get stronger,” the mother quipped before ingesting the remains of her banana, only to then take another from the fruit bowl. That was the last one. They would have to go shopping before the day was out at this rate, let alone the week.

“And what happened to you?” Krista turned to her brother who had only bothered to eat half his breakfast this morning, still deep in his little world of self-pity. “Where’d all your muscles go? Could’ve sworn you were big enough to fill the doorway yesterday afternoon after what Pam gave you.”

Unbeknown to her, Krista had inadvertently pulled the cat out of the bag. Something Jason was sure to keep a tight lip on until the time was right. He didn’t say anything, but nevertheless could feel a change in the air, turning ever so slightly to look at his sibling sternly. His mother had finally looked at him for the first time that morning, though not in the positive light he hoped for.

“What do you mean? What did Pam give him?”

That was when Krista realized, her heart sinking. Jason hadn’t told her. Of course, back then she didn’t think it would be something one could hide, so would likely be brought to light regardless. Even then, she felt bad for putting Jason on the spot like that. “Shit. You didn’t tell her.”

“Don’t make me ask again,” Nicola enunciated sternly.

Jason knew then that the only thing to do was pluck up his courage and be honest. Sure, he could weave a convincing lie, but his mother would likely confront Pam on the matter and find out the truth anyway, which would only make things worse. Not to mention even if she didn’t confront Pam, Krista would know her brother’s words to be a lie, having already told her the truth.

Jason took a preparatory breath. He wasn’t sure how his mother would react. “Pam gave me some of the stuff she’s been taking that made her big. I didn’t realize it was temporary though.”

As truthful as her son’s words may have been, Nicola was not entirely convinced by them. Though happy she was that the effects were temporary, Jason didn’t do much in the way of explaining why he took the stuff, whatever the ‘stuff’ actually was. Her eyes narrowed on him, anticipating more, though it was obvious he wouldn’t budge.

“He just wanted to cheat a bit,” Krista cut in. Again, she hated herself for putting Jason on the spot like that, now ridden with guilt. As much as she knew he didn’t tell her everything about why he took the stuff Pam made, especially when she knew what he had told her was obviously a lie of its own, she definitely wasn’t going to divulge the detail that would no doubt send their mother over the edge — that Jason had fucked Pam, his mother’s rival. “Didn’t wanna spend all that time working out with you and your clients.”

Nicola didn’t know how to react to that. In a way she was hurt, thinking Jason did actually care about working out with her and her clients as a way of spending time with her, knowing that was where she was most of the time these days. Guess that might’ve been the wrong thing to assume, then. Of course, Krista didn’t mean it like that. It was a lie and both twins knew that, yet now it was coming back to bite them as Nicola was beginning to suspect that as well, which irritated her.

“I’ve got a new client coming around today, if she manages to make it.” The kitchen chair scraped off the floor as Nicola stood up, her powerful body in full display before the twins, her shadow nearly swallowing the table whole. Her next few words were particularly stern, as if a warning, reinforced by a finger pointed at them. “I’ll be down in the basement with her for a few hours. I don’t want to see or hear either of you until after then.”

Nicola walked off, leaving the twins with their shared guilt. They would usually scold one or the other for

having gotten both of them in trouble, but on this rare occasion, they were equally to blame.

Eighties synth music blared from the basement. It was as if Nicola had reinforced her statement to the twins she didn’t want to be disturbed. She was already halfway through an intense arm workout while waiting for her new client to arrive. Looking at the clock on the wall, Nicola could see they were five minutes late. The woman was usually okay with that sort of thing, often attributing it to fashionable lateness, but she felt different on this occasion. Maybe the new client had second thoughts on the whole thing. Nicola wouldn’t blame her for it, but thought to have at least deserved a light explanation.

The dumbbells slipped from her fingers onto the exercise mat, her biceps pumped with so much blood their veins looked to have doubled in thickness. Or perhaps that was just the HGH from the jellies Krista made doing its job. It wasn’t as though Nicola was wise to that. A grin formed as her arms were raised into a classic double bicep pose, her physique’s reflecting in the mirror. She had grown over the last few days, that much was certain, though it was clear the woman had to work on her symmetry and shape a bit. It felt great to be big, but Nicola knew that to do bodybuilding right, it wasn’t enough to just be that.

A classic quad shake next, then running a hand over the corded muscles, marveled by her own magnificence. Though they always were a weak spot of hers that needed working on, Nicola had crushed countless watermelons between her legs, the feat becoming increasingly effortless over the years. It was indeed a shame she didn’t have any watermelons handy to repeat the feat for old times’ sake, as her quads had certainly grown bigger than ever over the few short months.

The woman’s focus was shaken when she heard the faint knocking of the front door above her, then a moment’s pause before voices and the dull thumping of footsteps. She checked the clock again. Twelve-twenty. Ten minutes late; not too bad, though Nicola would’ve preferred it if she was updated rather than being kept in the dark. No matter, she was here now, and it was her first time, so…

Nicola took a minute to fix herself up a bit, closing her eyes to come down from her workout high and then opened the awning window to let some air in. It felt stuffy and warm all of a sudden. She wasn’t usually like this, especially with a client, but with this one Nicola felt the extra effort was warranted, needed even. When they reached the bottom of the basement staircase, after the nine steps Nicola made sure to count, she turned to face the client.

It was Carly from the tattoo parlor last night.

“Hey! Glad you could make it.” Nicola watched the mousy goth look around the large space Nicola had for a home gym, completely awestruck by how much machinery she had; three of everything, with enough space left to add even more. It was certainly daunting to look at, but in a way Carly seemed curious about it. “I was a bit worried you’d maybe had second thoughts about all this,” Nicola added.

“Oh no, I just took a wrong turn on Gillespie Avenue, ended up at a dead-end. Is this…all yours?”

Nicola chuckled, proud of her array of equipment. The grand total came to a good few thousand pounds worth, most of which came from her earlier years as a bodybuilder before retiring to have the twins, with a few pieces here and there bought over the last couple of months. “You like it?”

“Well, there’s certainly a lot of it.” Carly ran her hand over the chest fly machine, a dainty finger stopping just over the edge. She could Nicola’s energy just a few inches away. “And I’m positive it’s been put to good use. A lot.”

Nicola wasn’t sure whether to take that comment as flirtatious. It certainly felt that way, something she certainly didn’t expect from the twenty-something-year-old. Nicola was usually good at picking up on such things, but Carly seemed hard to read. Anyway, that wasn’t why she was here, Nicola had to remember that before her mind trailed off elsewhere. She crossed her arms over her chest.

“So…yesterday when you were inking this on,” Nicola said, flashing the new tattoo, her forearm casually rippling with the motion, “you expressed interest in having me as your personal trainer. Was that a serious thought, or just something you said for chat’s sake?”

From the older woman’s words, it was clear to Carly that Nicola took personal training seriously, so offhanded comments about the idea weren’t to be taken lightly. To put it simply, Nicola didn’t want her time wasted. Carly seemed like a nice girl, but Nicola had to pay the bills. “Oh no, I was serious.”

Nicola definitely didn’t expect that. She had her fair share of people saying they were looking for a personal trainer, only to reveal they didn’t mean it or only have half their heart in it and quit weeks later. Quitting and quitters were pet peeves of Nicola’s, which was indeed hypocritical of her, considering she quit after the twins were born. But now her stance seemed to shift back to what it once was. “What did you have in mind? A little bit of toning? Maybe work to give you a V-taper?”

“Bodybuilding,” was Carly’s firm answer. She spoke with a tone that suggested her mind was made up long ago and nobody would convince her to take a different road. “I wanna be like you.”

“Oh.” Nicola flashed back to yesterday. She had only just met Carly then. Did she have that much of an effect on the goth already? Good Lord. Nicola didn’t know what to say to that. Sure, she was flattered and grateful for Carly’s implication she meant something to her, but— “I’m flattered, but that’s a lot of commitment, Carly. Took me years to get even half the size I am now. It’s not easy and there will be ups and downs, most of which is the latter.”

Carly could see Nicola was trying to dissuade her, but that wasn’t going to work. Nicola herself could see that. It was worth a shot though. All Carly did in return was offer a look that implied she’d doubled down on her stance.

“Look. If you’re serious about this, that’s great. But if you’re taking me on as your trainer, you’ll be in this for the long run.” Nicola could already tell that was news to Carly’s ears, but she wasn’t quite done getting her point across. There were still a few things that need covering. “We’ll go over your diet later. What to eat, how much and even when. What not to eat will also be covered, including your macros. We’ll be checking your weight on a regular basis, including during every workout session.”

“Right. When do we start?”

Nicola had thought that little tirade of further explanation would help discourage Carly, but clearly that wasn’t the case. It seemed she really was interested in a journey as a bodybuilder.

“Well, no time like the present, I suppose. If you’re ready, let’s start with some cardio.” Nicola gestured to the treadmill tucked behind Carly.

Twenty minutes later…

Carly wheezed as she stepped off the treadmill, sweat trickling down her brow to blur her vision somewhat. Nicola handed her a towel. Twenty minutes in and the young woman already seemed to struggle. Carly wasn’t overweight by any means, in fact, she was the same weight as Kristi. But one thing was a certainty: Carly needed to work on her fitness…a lot. Nicola watched the girl wipe the sweat from her brow. “Twenty minutes in and you’re already out of breath. I don’t know whether to be impressed or concerned. Do you smoke?”

Carly offered a glance just quick enough to be a reaction, yet didn’t reveal too much. That didn’t trick Nicola though. With years of experience as a mother under her belt, she knew the look of guilt when she saw it. She wasn’t exactly disappointed, but had hoped Carly would’ve at least been forthcoming about that.

“Well, that’s something we’re gonna have to remedy, isn’t it? Won’t get far as a bodybuilder if you’re puffing smoke like a chimney, will you?”

Carly’s response was a girlish chuckle as if playing Nicola’s comment off as a joke. She knew the woman was serious, but the chimney analogy caught her off-guard. She hadn’t heard that before. Nicola seemed to take pride in making the girl laugh, too, watching her smile spread from ear to ear, which made her laugh a bit too. Nicola had always taken personal training seriously, but being around Carly seemed to break down hr barriers of serious-mindedness. “Puffing smoke like a chimney,” Carly repeated, stifling her laughter. God, she could almost picture it, smoke blowing out her ears.

“Let’s try something a little different.” Nicola had Carly follow her to the dumbbell section in the corner. The goth had thought the plan was to start off light and work her way up. But that didn’t seem to be Nicola’s way of doing things, instead choosing the heaviest pair of dumbbells she thought Carly could handle. Nicola could see the girl’s shock. “High intensity, keep repping until your arms give up. Here, take them.”

Carly seemed almost uncertain at first. As much as she wanted to fulfill her dream of becoming a bodybuilder, she didn’t even know what ‘repping’ meant. A doubt grew in her heart. Maybe this wasn’t so good an idea after all. Maybe seeing Nicola’s body at the tattoo parlor was just a passing fancy and no more.

“Alright, let me show you.” Nicola positioned herself in front of the mirror wall, her feet planted firmly as if to become part of the floor. She was a stone pillar now, nothing would move her no matter how hard they tried. And then, after a moment of preparation, she started curling, the motions slow and steady, making sure to squeeze the dumbbells. “Don’t go too fast, and make sure not to swing or you’ll take the focus away from your biceps—erm, arms.”

Carly wasn’t paying attention to all that much. It wasn’t that she had lost interest. Rather, right now, all her interest was on something else entirely: Nicola’s biceps. With each careful, calculated rep they pumped up just that little bit bigger, the veins underneath the meaty limbs becoming increasingly prominent as time passed. Carly wanted to reach out and touch Nicola’s arms, just to know what they actually felt like. What did it feel like to have muscles like that though? Carly hesitated. It wouldn’t be right to just reach out the way she thought.

Nicola could see Carly’s mind was elsewhere. She would’ve preferred the girl remained focused, but in seeing where her eyes had trailed off to, didn’t seem to mind all that much then. It wouldn’t have been the first time someone was distracted by Nicola’s muscles, nor would it be the last, but it was nice to have some semblance of recognition for her hard work every now and then.

“You can feel it if you want. I don’t mind.”

Carly’s eyes practically lit up. That almost sounded like an earnest invitation, which someone like her would be a fool to pass up on. She didn’t know where to start though. Maybe from the bulging, vein-crusted peak and work her way down, or maybe it was best to build her way up to the peak. Choices, choices

She chose to start from the peak, groping the bulgy mountain of she-meat eagerly, her eyes taking in the impressive, rock-hard musculature with the idea this would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. What would happen afterwards? A decent question, but not one that needed answering in the heat of the moment. Nicola seemed appreciative though, taking Carly’s hand so it explored further.

“Don’t forget there’s the triceps to look at too.”

Carly took the hint, this time using both hands to knead Nicola’s powerful flesh almost like a massage. So this was what it was like to feel one’s muscles. Who knew it would be erotic just to touch one’s body even out of innocent curiosity? It was this same sense of powerfulness Carly had to look forward to if she stuck with her goal of becoming a bodybuilder. Her inhibitions seemed to break away slightly, moving to kiss Nicola’s bicep worshipfully.

Nicola’s heart skipped a beat. She wasn’t sure whether it fluttered out of nervousness or concern. She hadn’t expected Carly to be so open about her actions so quickly, yet knew all the same this was common practice around people she knew. So why did she feel so nervous around Carly?

Carly’s own heart jumped when Nicola turned to face her, fearing she had overstepped. But in seeing the woman’s slight grin, it was clear she didn’t mind that, reinforcing the point by running a hand across her pectorals. Carly moved to press her hands atop them, pressing down hard. But as was to be expected, the muscles didn’t so much as budge.

With Carly having to look up slightly, both women locked eyes, their hearts sharing a seemingly fated sync in their beating, as though they were one. Time seemed to stop, the women closer than ever, merely an inch between them. Then, before their minds had a chance to register what was happening, the two shared a kiss, passionate and warm.

After a few short moments, time returned, and with it the women’s senses. Though slowly, they pulled away from each other, their eye contact maintained. Both women knew exactly what happened, but each wasn’t sure if they felt the same way. That was what mattered. Would things be awkward now between them? How did it come to this so quickly in the first place? Did Nicola have such an effect on Carly?

“Um…” Carly swallowed, smacking her lips to savor Nicola’s taste. This was when the doubts came in, the guilt and certainty what just happened between them was a mistake. Could Nicola look at Carly the same way going forward? Would she still take her on a client knowing what just happened? Probably not. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t--”

“No, it’s fine. You’re not the first person to do that, believe me.” Nicola mirrored Carly, licking her lips and then rubbed her neck, suddenly feeling a sense of nervousness she hadn’t experienced since high school. “Well, you’re the first female to do that though.”

Carly wasn’t sure whether to feel flattered by that or see herself as a pariah. Did Nicola even like women? God, hopefully that didn’t make things worse between them. Guilt was the last thing Carly needed to feel right now. Nicola could see it was troubling the poor girl.

“Look, why don’t you go home? We can talk about this some other time, when you’re less…distracted.” Nicola may have said those words as advice to Carly, but in a way they were meant for herself just as much. She wasn’t sure how was best to process what just happened. Sure, it was just an innocent kiss between two women, one a fair bit younger than the other, but it held more importance than each of them might’ve thought. “I’ll clean up here and give you a call for setting up another appointment later in the week. Okay?”

Carly seemed surprised. “You’re not dropping me as a client?”

Nicola laughed. Bless the girl for being so innocent. “Carly, we kissed. It’s a perfectly normal thing to do. Lots of females do it. If anybody has a problem with it, that’s on them.” Again, Nicola partly told herself that as a means to process, though she was right. What would this mean for them going forward? “Even then, it was an accident.”

Carly seemed relaxed at least. She grabbed her duffel bag and headed for the stairs, though didn’t immediately walk up them. Instead, she paused for a moment to turn and face Nicola who had her back turned whilst wiping the equipment down. Carly couldn’t resist panning her eyes down to look at the woman’s firm glutes pressed into her gym shorts. Biting her lips, Carly knew one thing:

She would be back.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 03:07:21 am »
Absolutely awesome story. K+

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 04:07:54 am »
My only complaint is that Jason could have be training  and growing at the same time. Ditto his sister. No reason to complain if don't do the work

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2024, 05:50:13 am »
looking forward into where the story goes next 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Glory Days

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View