Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Isabelle Turell

Started by chest, January 18, 2009, 10:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-

Isabelle Turell

2003

Excalibur (Los Angeles) - NPC, Overall Winner
Excalibur (Los Angeles) - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

2004

Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 9th

2006

North American Championships - IFBB, Light-HeavyWeight, 1st
Southern USA - NPC, Overall Winner

2007

USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, Did not place

2008

Atlantic City Pro - IFBB, 6th
USA Championships - NPC, Overall Winner
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st

2009

Ms International - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 7th

2015

Chicago Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 4th
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 3rd

2016

Puerto Rico Pro Championships - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 2nd
Rising Phoenix Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 13th

2018

Omaha Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, 1st
Phoenix Pro - IFBB, Bodybuilding, Did not place
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she made a new boob  sugery?
She may have. They look bigger. The below gif is from 2007. You be the judge.



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mooretiger

she did.... speaks of it on her insta page.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she did.... speaks of it on her insta page.

Thanks for the confirmation. When I go on her IG page, I mostly look at the pictures.  :)


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ep92010

that last gif is unbelievable. anyone have an idea how much weight that is?

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
that last gif is unbelievable. anyone have an idea how much weight that is?

She didn't post the weight.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS